It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Charles C.W. Cooke lays out where things stand in Florida as deadline passes (Hint: NOT looking good for the Dems)

Charles C. W. Cooke βœ” @charlescwcooke Replying to @charlescwcooke There are now two things left to do statewide: First, count yet-to-arrive overseas/military ballots; second, proceed to those mandatory recounts. All being equal, neither step looks as if it'll be enough for either Gillum or Nelson. (2)

Charles C. W. Cooke
βœ”

@charlescwcooke Replying to @charlescwcooke Which is to say that, as it stands, Ron DeSantis is the next governor of Florida, and, barring some catastrophic errors in tabulation, or some remarkably creative lawyering, Rick Scott is Florida's next Senator. But it's Florida, so .

twitchy.com... ms/
edit on 10-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you miss the post I was replying to? It asked:

Would the evacuation not provide an ideal opportunity for white hats to investigate these Hollywood stars' house for evidence?

No didn't miss it 😎

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Please direct your angst towards those who make excuses for their "failed guesses". And understand the difference between speculation, guessing, and making a prediction.

I have no angst to direct at anyone.

Maybe you should understand the meaning of synonyms

Genuine announcements, the planing involved, and people's expectations, can absolutely fall apart during the execution phase. Do you not understand this? Your skepticism is robotic and never takes chaos theory or dis-info into account.

I don't take it into account because I believe it was BS put out there by Q to brush off the failures. That is something believers don't want to take into account.

Hypothetically, if someone is trying to arrest someone that doesn't want to be arrested, there is a good chance that the one attempting to make the arrest will have their plans thwarted. It depends on the circumstances/resources.

A good chance? Maybe if it is a chase scene in a movie but how much of a physical fight can HRC or Podesta put up?

Q said they have everything. Why was it so hard to arrest Capone? They couldn't get anything on him. As soon as they got something they arrested him.

ETA: Actually, the above was slightly off. What they could not get on Capone was a conviction for something major. He was actually arrested for other things. Still, this whole "there is a good chance" of thwarting the arrest is a stretch.

So, either Q lied about having everything or lied about the arrests being planned.

Again, go after the one's who make excuses.

Just because you don't acknowledge that you are making excuses doesn't change your arguments from being excuses.

edit on 10-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PlusUltra

PlusUltra, Note from your post of #2471, it classes David Hogg as one of Officials & Agents (Broward County)? I thought he was just a jumped up schoolkid anti-gun protestor?

He has "ties" to the FBI and the school "system"...πŸ’₯

He is the son of Kevin Hogg, a former agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Rebecca Boldrick, a teacher for Broward County Public Schools in Broward County, Florida.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No didn't miss it 😎

Then why did you post what you did? Obviously, if they had warrants they wouldn't have to wait for a fire to evacuate to gather evidence, which was what was being asked.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hey, not defending anyone here, but having a warrant and executing it with people that need detention during the warrant requires lots of extra manpower, plus, if fires are rolling in from the hills, evidence can be burned / destroyed by the fires.

This could be an effort to get fast warrants and grab evidence after an evacuation order … using the least manpower needed, as fast as possible, before needed evidence gets destroyed.

edit on 10-11-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: reworded

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow MBSC, that looks an equally good fit - are Angers SCO playing today or tomorrow?

With Liverpool it was the match time that intrigued me... just after the 11:11 minute silence at 12:00.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
Hey, not defending anyone here, but having a warrant and executing it with people that need detention during the warrant requires lots of extra manpower, plus, if fires are rolling in from the hills, evidence can be burned/destroyed by the fires.

Right but that wasn't the scenario proposed.

This could be an effort to get fast warrants and grab evidence after an evacuation order … using as little manpower needed, as fast as possible, before needed evidence gets destroyed.

None of this actually happened/is happening. RelSciHistItSufi just put a "what if" out there.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They just finished playing at home against Montpellier - minutes ago. There might be other angles though. There is a newly created Kopa trophy for young players with an event early in December. In Reims they are building a Kopa monument, etc. And if something is being prevented we most likely won't hear about it anyway.

But it is quite intriguing with today's cancellation of a Trump visit because of rain and the arrest of extremists some days ago that wanted to assassinate Macron this weekend plus the suicide of one of the police/guards of the prime minister a few days ago.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Re the California fires in Paradise... news headlines of "Paradise Lost":

Nobody seems to have yet linked this to the famous Milton's Paradise Lost poem (wiki):

The poem concerns the biblical story of the Fall of Man: the temptation of Adam and Eve by the fallen angel Satan and their expulsion from the Garden of Eden. Milton's purpose, stated in Book I, is to "justify the ways of God to men".

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I have no angst to direct at anyone.

Maybe you should understand the meaning of synonyms

I think it fits. You seem anxious and confrontational to the human conditions that arise from trying to understand and follow "the plan", by only taking your own thoughts into account.

I don't take it into account...

Nuff said... Stick to your guns, man.

...because I believe it was BS put out there by Q to brush off the failures. That is something believers don't want to take into account.

Sorry, others don't need to take that into account.

You have your beliefs, they have theirs.

See how that works?

Just because you don't acknowledge that you are making excuses doesn't change your arguments from being excuses.

I don't acknowledge what hasn't actually happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Please post new Q's

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

"yet you wont call them desperate."

you must miss when I equally trash the Democrats, Liberals and Leftist/Leftism

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I think it fits. You seem anxious and confrontational to the human conditions that arise from trying to understand and follow "the plan", by only taking your own thoughts into account.

I don't just take my thoughts into account. I take the facts into account and leave room for variables. I'm not anxious at all because it makes no difference to me how things turn out.

Nuff said... Stick to your guns, man.

That is one thing that I don't take into account because there is no way to verify if Q has any legit info giving cause to distract with dis-info.

Sorry, others don't need to take that into account.

You have your beliefs, they have theirs.

See how that works?

Sure, that is why I try not to go after players but after the ball.

I don't acknowledge what hasn't actually happened.

But you acknowledge a plan that might not exist?

Sounds good.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 1:56:59 PM
www.scribd.com...πŸ“
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
Boomerang Suicide.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 3:24:28 PM

SHEEP NO MORE!
AMERICAN PATRIOTS UNITED.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 3:36:04 PM

News unlocks.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 4:01:12 PM

twitter.com...πŸ“
Dig deeper!
Re_read drops re: Gmail + Xbox / PS comms
[There is a reason why 'directly' after the drop MS shut down their entire network to erase 'collected & stored' data]
Sometimes people need to see the future in order to save the past.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Your take?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
At qmap.pub... the drop numbers just changed..the 2475 I posted is now 2476?

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join