It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400
Yes, it seems this is at the core of this whole recent UFO push. Trust the government. They may have lied to you but it was for your own good.

Here's what you get in return: New powerful weapons, advanced propulsion systems, enhanced human capabilities, and a new mythology/religion that is better suited to a space venturing civilization fleeing a dying planet.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Imagine a line of people, the guy on one end believes or at least portrays he knows more about UAPs and taps the guy next to him and gets him to tell him what he knows with the promise of information he doesn't know BUT has to sign an NDA so that he doesn't tell anyone else BUT isn't given all of what the first guys knows.

This guy taps the guy on the other side of him and does the same...... Useful idiots that believe they are trading up their knowledge, the reality is.....no-one probably knows anything but can't legally tell you what they don't know.

Sometimes someone down the line will "leak" what one of the others in the line is under an NDA about...and that starts a new queue of people tapping the guys shoulder next to them...and so on.
edit on p33939192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Chris Herndon getting involved surely means Trump is getting involved which in my book means he will take all the credit, all technology and use it in his war against the 'Deep State" who he thinks are trying to overthrow him. Massive problems for TTSA ahead.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

My gut feeling is that this is some form of operation like Studio Six many years ago.

I don’t think you’re missing much...

We arranged for full-page ads in Variety and The Hollywood Reporter, the two trade papers most important to any business publicity campaign. We tried to keep Jerome's well-known name hidden, but the "trades" had their reporters hot on our trail, and the word was out that something big was brewing in the industry. When the press discovered that Jerome was connected with this independent production company, interest mounted and more press play followed. Our efforts to keep Jerome's involvement secret actually added credibility to our putative film-making company. Hollywood, moreover, was an ideal place to create and dismantle a major cover entity overnight. The Mafia and many shady foreign investors were notorious for backing productions in Hollywood, where fortunes are frequently made and lost. It is also an ideal place to launder money.

Looking forward to the next installment of DeLonge Road...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
anyone remember the "quiet man" of the TTSA outfit? Chris Mellon?

Well here is an interesting excerpt from an article from back in 2016, where he makes some statements that would truly oppose the narrative that TTSA has been pushing since December 2017;

At DoD, Chris served on a small committee that provided oversight of all DoD special access programs, in order to eliminate potential waste and duplication. The oversight included visits to Area 51 and other sensitive facilities. He also spent over a decade on the Senate Intelligence Committee, involved in oversight of NRO, CIA, NSA and other intelligence organizations. He became the first Congressional official to review all of the NSA’s compartmented programs.

"I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD’s black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs."

More questions as usual, here is the link to original article;
Original Article

He also discusses things like his involvement with ufodata.net and their efforts to utilize a scientific approach to UAP utilizing monitoring stations and the like. The article, whilst a few years old, I cannot recall anyone here mentioning this and as I said, Mellon is the quiet guy in the background of TTSA.

UFODATA.NET

If there is anyone that should know if there IS anything going on, it would be Mellon... he was the other guy that kept the secrets!

Makes you wonder what he is actually doing on a daily basis for TTSA and what he knew about AATIP and AAWSAP, considering you know, he had oversight.....
edit on p021211192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p041203192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yep..If you remember about a year ago (as if we do - things move on rapidly on forums like this)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll post an excerpt for people who tend to ignore links.

Chris Mellon gave an interview in Huff Post back in 2015.

He made a number of interesting statements.

..Officials like John Podesta and Secretary Clinton can easily serve for years in senior positions and be avid consumers of classified intelligence analysis but never obtain access to DoD’s compartmented programs, which mostly relate to new weapons systems. Information about such programs rarely leaks because it doesn’t circulate, unlike the constant stream of leaked information regarding classified intelligence activities...

..I highly doubt DoD or any other government agency is concealing UFO information. I participated in a comprehensive review of DoD’s black programs and spent over a decade conducting oversight of the national foreign intelligence program, an almost totally separate world of secrets. I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs. ...

,,.The UFO mystery is a scientific problem. A true scientist seeks and follows the data no matter how politically incorrect the facts may be. The greatest scientific breakthroughs occur when we verify information that challenges conventional wisdom. That’s why I joined the board of UFODATA

...Our team of scientists and engineers are designing and will build a large network of automated surveillance stations with sophisticated sensors to capture a wide range of data

Full story : www.huffingtonpost.com...

Wait! What is UFODATA?

Our goal is to exploit this technological convergence by building a large network of automated surveillance stations with sophisticated sensors that will monitor the skies 24/7 looking for aerial anomalies.

On the board are none other than Leslie Kean (the journalist who wrote the original NYT piece in Dec 2017) and of course Chris Mellon.

But that isn't the end of his involvement in spooky things. I'll pick up the story later on.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

To keep twisting the Mellon man a little bit more.

In 1995 he was involved in transfer of Project Stargate from the DIA to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

In August of 2001 a British psychic was supposed to have predicted the attack on the Twin Towers and claims he was contacted by and met numerous senior American intelligence officials including Chris Mellon.

During 2001 when the Sept 11th atrocities occurred and into 2002 the Britsh MoD were dabbling in remote viewing with mention of an on-going program in a foreign nation.

See: MoD Files

For further reading that also mentions the wider cast of characters nad usual suspects who always seem to be around these studies it's all here : .. Donald Rumsfeld’s psychic spy

It's a long read but might just give more clues to what these people are really up to.

And don't forget the fairly recent announcements....Jaw-dropping ' breakthrough reveals a brand new way our brains work: Cells send messages to totally separate parts of our minds using electrical signals

edit on 20/2/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

To keep twisting the Mellon man a little bit more.

Call the cops!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Stuck inside all day — I’ve exceeded my ATS quota — but read this comment and just had to...

The ‘breakthrough’ in neuroscience suggests electrical fields are responsible for these communication transfers discussed in the article; increased electrical fields are observed in subjects’ brains when under the influence of L-S-D, which has a long, well-documented history of shared consciousness experiences. L-S-D was a jack-of-all-trades in the CIA’s MK-Ultra program.

Maybe they should all go ‘float’ and then RV together and tell John Lily all about their ‘experiences’...or did Hal already exhaust that ‘research’?

Psychedelics Produce ‘Higher’ Consciousness

edit on 20-2-2019 by BeefNoMeat because: Can’t use that word 🙊🙉🙈

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The latest SEC filings contain some more entertainment for us all

TTSA Full SEC Filings - Feb 2019

These are in no particular order of importance or indeed anything at all. Remember entertainment is the key here.

▀ TTSA are offering a further $10m worth of securities at $5 each (min investment $350). The last round raised $1,370,230. Which seems to be around $1m less than the website once showed.

▀ TTSA would be damaged by the death, incapacity, departure, or damage to the reputation of principal investor/key man Tom DeLonge..

▀ The company may need more money. The company might not raise enough money in this offering ... If that happens, it may cease operating and you will get nothing. ... Without future funding, it is unlikely the company would be able to continue... and it may fail...

▀ The company’s Science Division... met with individuals in the USG about possible government-funded studies. The SD continues to evaluate the viability of pursuing brain-computer interface technology, human ultra-experience database, and telepathy, but our most significant accomplishment in advancing science and education in 2017 was the launch of our initial version of TTS AAS’s online Community of Interest, COI.

What? So the Science Division is talking about all sortos of way out tech but it launched a website....FFS.

They even mention UAPs (not UFOs)....

▀ The company’s vision of a fully-functioning COI is an online collection, storage, and analysis point for information regarding events, witness and data reporting associated with advanced technologies and capabilities. TTS AAS’s initial version of the COI was launched in December 2017 as a host site to address the interest in newly-released video and expert analysis of UAP aircraft that display extremely unusual flight characteristics.

TTSA even comment on how 8 of the total number of employees (10) are employed in the entertainment division.

Seems to me like TTSA is an entertainment company.....

But don't worry Young Guns...Go For it!

Is there more to come?........oh be sure there is more to come.

edit on 20/2/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Is there more to come?........oh be sure there is more to come. 

There is always more!

😞

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

MM, tinyURL's don't seem to be working, which is why your links don't

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
In terms of identifying foreign aerospace (space)threats, this following unclassified pdf is quite interesting;

NASIC REPORT ON - COMPETING IN SPACE

Essentially covers the threats in space from Russia/China/Others...including;

Trends in Space, Space Assets in Orbit, Space Applications, Reconnaissance and Remote Sensing, Satellite Communications, Satellite Navigation, Space Launch Capabilities, Denying Space, Space Situational Awareness, Cyber and Electronic Threats, Anti-Satellite Missiles and Directed-Energy Weapons, Space-Based Weapons, Future Concepts that will Advance Space System Capabilities.

Why include something that appears to back-up the whole "Trump Space Force" in this thread? - Well if AATIP/AAWSAP was doing the mission it was supposedly doing or as has been presented. Then one would assume that it would have taken the same route that this document has and not some mystical and magical oh what warp drives are we going to have...blah blah blah.

This document sounds more like what a true AAWSAP would have actually been. It's a point I will stress over and over, if there ever has truly been anything like the programs presented by TTSA, then I firmly believe it would have been NASIC (National Air and Space Intelligence Center) that would have been in charge of such a program. Not some guy alone in a basement with a computer in the pentagon.

I'm also still of the opinion that Lue's assignment to AATIP was probably a punishment for something, we know very well of other counter intelligence officers in ufology that were punished due to the posts they held as a consequence of some of their actions. It's been well documented that even reporting UFOs as a pilot will not doing anything to further your career... so why was Lue assigned to this program then? I think that Zondo has been a naughty boy with something prior.

All of the "noise" around his "retirement" and joining TTSA might be a simple sticking the fingers up at his old bosses for giving him a crappy job/assignment after his loyal years etc.

Just Shooting the Breeze on that one...
edit on p43746192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p55720192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

MM, tinyURL's don't seem to be working, which is why your links don't

No, the link is there when you quote the post but the forum won't render it correctly any more without adding three 'w's into the link

Longer links don't always render correctly either.

So here is a link to the TTSA SEC filings Feb 2019

The major point that perhaps everyone missed is :

TTSA are offering a further $10m worth of securities at $5 each (min investment $350).

Bear in mind the last offering raised $1,370,230. So where are all these other investors going to come from?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
New TTSA board member and White House Director of Information Technology Chris Herndon's Twitter feed is quite the litany of far right talking points, conspiracy theories and presidential ass kissing.

Given Delonge's Twitter rants about impeachment this must make make for some very interesting board meetings.

mobile.twitter.com...

This may be my favorite of his sage observations:

Chris Herndon @chrisherndon · Apr 1, 2009
If the economy is so bad, why are there so many cars on the road?

edit on 21-2-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That might have something to do with the "Sekret Machines" set of books being quite low in sales and as a result the revenue that they are bringing in, or lack thereof....

Here is where the "Sekret Machines" trilogy sit in the current (as of today) chart;

The 1st book being 239,197
The 2nd book being 219,086
The 3rd book being 423,074

If such large platforms such as Amazon aren't bringing in the "readies" I cant imagine their direct sales are that much either. It makes one wonder how their alien abduction pajamas and other assorted apparel is selling.

No wonder that they want to "raise more capital".....or get government contracts...
edit on p09922192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
something tells me that hey are getting desperate...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Apr 1

hate to burst your bubble, but...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Remember entertainment is the key here.

Yes, the answer is hiding in plain sight.

And who the hell is KARI DeLonge?

And why is Tom DeLonge aged both 42 and 43?

Questions more intriguing than anything TTSA has 'delivered'?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

And who the hell is KARI DeLonge?

Tom's sister I believe.

And why is Tom DeLonge aged both 42 and 43?

Have you heard of Schrödinger's cat

Well this known as the DeLonge's Cake

DeLonge's Cake: An aging punk, a number of candles between 42 and 43, and a birthday cake are placed in a sealed cardboard box. If anyone detects the first five notes of "Happy Birthday to You" it implies a state of temporal superposition where the punk is both one age and another age. Then when one looks in the box, one sees a 42 or 43 year old punk. This poses the question of why a middle aged man thinks he's still relevant to people half his age.

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300 >>

join