It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

It boggles the mind how in this age and era there isnt a global FREE database for all these items of information but every joe and benjamin has his own database which goes to the trash can after his death

the closest we got to an ultimate database is albert rosales's "humanoids: the others amongst us" catalogue

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Why not both! People worship technology.....why not do a ritual before you use it...

First rule of fight club?

edit on p00546192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Great find Pigsy I think we might be able to guess who the abductee scientist 'James' is as well p58-9
"James contacted the ufologists and they agreed to let him examine the artifact. It certainly looked anomalous and it has features that were not readily explainable. The ufologists would include James’s research in a documentary watched by millions of people. James would conduct the experiments at his university, in his spare time and the ufologists would film him and report his findings - whatever they might be. Advertisments and media about the documentary hyped his participation and suggested that his findings of his findings would change science. James, however, had only said that he would ascertain whether the artifact was from Earth or elsewhere. But he did want to know what caused it to have anomalous features... …James had debunked the claim that the artifact had an alien origin and emphasised that he had in fact found it to be of human origin."
Atacama Humaniod?

a reply to: pigsy2400

edit on 14-2-2019 by Impodog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

Its all out there.....the identity of these "invisibles"...

There are a number of things that Pasulka has mentioned, some of which are true and others that are harder to prove. Some of the characters she has mentioned, have indeed scrubbed their own social media profiles and blogs. Pasulka has indeed deleted all of her own social media profiles. Her reason for this, was all of the interest from the ufo community!

These people aren't really that "invisible" either, not only is it pretty easy to figure out "who" they are, LMH outed the names of them on a radio show by accident, which whilst hilarious....the show isn't "live" and they didn't edit it out!

Pasulka talks in her book that this "artifact" was a frog skin like material, more likely to be some from of surgical meta-material from Tiny Tims medical adventures...

slowly trundling along variances of the same core story.. blah blah
edit on p551154192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ha! Have you got a link to the said LMH prog? - KGRA found it
Or a link to a post that contains a list of her invisibles?
edit on 14-2-2019 by Impodog because: Question answered

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
its strange that The True Society of Assholes never talk about the the quarouble and the vaddo island UFO fragments, they only talk about the ones connected to the military in some way.....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So..... In the closing stages of this thread with only a few pages left before MirageMan's Sequel Thread for the ages appears...

What have you learnt since the inception of this thread about Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP that you didn't know before?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
So..... In the closing stages of this thread with only a few pages left before MirageMan's Sequel Thread for the ages appears...

What have you learnt since the inception of this thread about Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP that you didn't know before?

I'll be making an announcement about that with a forthcoming announcement of an announcement in the new thread. I can't tell people all at once. It would be too much for them to handle.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Will there be a new clothing collection in the new thread?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

everthing, i was clueless when this started...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I’ve done a search and haven’t seen this discussed.. does anyone know how/when Delonge and Elizondo met? I ask bc TDL has said he can’t discuss it, and in the book-signing AMA video, they talk about how “they” didn’t want the two of them to meet. Lue immediately shifts topics, as he did everytine TDL brought up anything interesting, such as why a counter-intelligence spy was chosen to lead aatip —> cue Lue shoving a book in his face to sign lol.

Anyone know more about this introduction and why it was so controversial?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That what’s Eric Davies says contradicts what Elizondo says which contradicts what Tom says.

Was there a crash retrieval program or not? Does the US have UAp wreckage from Roswell.

Or is this all a double bluff to fool “the others”?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
Was there a crash retrieval program or not? Does the US have UAp wreckage from Roswell.
It appears there was a crash retrieval program since a then contemporary newspaper article said the Kecksburg "crash site" had been cordoned off until investigators could get to the site.

It may have been a coincidence that a meteor just happened to appear about the same general time as a Russian satellite was supposed to re-enter, and officials would have certainly been very interested in the Russian Satellite. It's entirely possible that nothing was actually recovered from Kecksburg though I'm not really sure about that, but I do suspect that what was recovered from Roswell is what is described in this FBI document:

vault.fbi.gov...

On July 8, 1947, the FBI Dallas Field Office sent a teletype regarding a “flying disc” that resembled a high altitude weather balloon found near Roswell, New Mexico. This single page is a serial from the larger UFO release found at vault.fbi.gov...

While it may have resembled a high altitude balloon it was not for studying weather but was most likely part of a top secret project to detect nuclear weapon activity in the Soviet Union, which I know some people assume is another lie but it sounds plausible to me.

Wright-Patterson wouldn't really have any particular reason to save the wreckage mentioned here (which sounds like Mogul) since that secret technology was eclipsed by much better secret technology soon after, but even if they do still have it, so what? Who cares?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here's another snippet that seems to have a leaked out.

"Allegedly" there were meant to be Congressional Hearings into UFOs in the late 1990s. Something that hadn't occurred since the closure of Project Bluebook.

Only a handful of people know this, but in the late ’90’s there was a concerted effort to hold a limited-focus set of congressional hearings into UFO cases involving national-security matters. The impetus behind the proposed hearings originated right here in Las Vegas, the brainchild of some pretty smart and influential people. I am prevented by assurances of confidentiality from saying much, except that a formal set of hearings was essentially a done deal, ready to launch under carefully massaged parameters.

That’s when some of the UFO diehards found out about it, learned that they would be excluded from such hearings and vowed to raise a major stink at every opportunity. The congressmen who had been involved in the discussions took one look at the wild-eyed zealots and quickly concluded they did not need the headache. The idea of congressional hearings died a quiet death.

Source : CitizensHearing.org

Interesting that the article mentions "smart and influential people" from Las Vegas providing the impetus. But the author is bound by assurances of confidentiality. Journalists frequently protect their sources (even though reading the above I think we could all name at least 2 of the Las Vegans involved). But when a journalist starts protecting information that is now two decades old or more then that's different.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Keeping Gary Nolan's identity a secret in Pasulka's book seems pretty absurd at this point.

If he doesn't want to be associated with UFO research then why appear in Greer's silly documentary?

Same thing with this real life Tyler guy making public appearances and lectures with Pasulka.

Nothing is as it seems with this topic as usual. But one thing is true - people love to feel like they are in on a secret. Makes them feel important.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah, I could imagine the usual suspect UFOlogists itching to get in that hearing and raising a holy ruckus when they weren't invited.

I think they had that FAKE hearing with those retired Congresspeople in 2013. There the usual suspects showed up testifying. I don’t have to mention their names

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 17-2-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Nothing is as it seems with this topic as usual. But one thing is true - people love to feel like they are in on a secret. Makes them feel important.

Perhaps the big secret is that there is no big secret. There can be no disclosure that satisfies those who have been marinated in the space alien narrative. All the governments of this world have little more information than the average citizen. So it's become one massive circle of people trying to trade off and trade up on what they believe someone else may know.

Others have chosen to subvert ufology for their own agendas. Knowing full well that the disclosure they keep shouting for can never happen. It's become an endless game for which new young guns have not yet realized that all they will ever do is fire blanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The Young Guns are currently twisting themselves into pretzels after someone "outed" James and Tyler from Pasulka's book even though it has already been done several times here and elsewhere and was even blurted out by LMH on her KGRA show. Just more theater of the absurd, like believing a team of lifelong intelligence agents are here to finally give you the truth about reality through a poorly funded public benefit corporation.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thankfully anyone really interested can search ATS and see that things were often broken months ahead of time, here. Sometimes year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. How many of the YoungGuns are under NDA? How many mistakenly signed deals that made them cheerleaders instead of investigators?

I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen a few decline to answer the above question so far.

What they should consider doing is taking what they find and hear and then apply critical thinking. I've seen posts praising the amazing working of TTSA over the past year or so? I find that shocking.

We have no results of anything to speak of.

And the NDA protected TV show, which I posted on here about a LONG time ago, hasn't even arrived yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi CC
Any links to where it was mentioned on ATS doesn't show up with a search?
Just finished the book.

Pretty sure I know who James is but would like some confirmation.
Tyler is easy enough to find on here

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join