It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Garry Nolan is going to be LMH's guest on KGRA 21st Feb.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

I believe James is Garry Nolan and Tyler is Timothy Taylor. Of course this does not rule out they are really composites of several people.

eta: Just wanted to say that I don't believe in outing people generally, after all many of us use pseudonyms on the net, but this all seems like a game to me. If you can actually cure cancer, I can assure you that investors wouldn't give a # if you say you did it by talking to aliens or to fairies. Same thing with inventing free energy or the ability to travel through dimensions, etc.
edit on 18-2-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thanks that's what I thought.
What I always found strange was Dr Nolan was interviewed in 'ET Contact - They are Here' Caroline Cory's film all about abductees. He talked about a Moore's Law for DNA saying - if extrapolate it back to start of earth it should have been already been around for 0.5 billion yrs. ie DNA may not have originated here. Something Crick also suggested because DNA would have needed a molybdenum rich environment to develop

If he is Pasulka's 'James' it explains why he was in Cory's film, she may well have been one of his experiencers and may well have known he was an abductee.

Will be interesting to see if now he's exposed if he will talk about it on KGRA on Thursday

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I haven't read American Cosmic. I do however wonder why a Catholic Academic wrote such a tome and how she came to be associated with the 'Cosmic Club'. Maybe the book answers some of those questions?

I also wonder why the book appeared to be ready for release in early 2018 but then got pulled back and apparently edited. Delaying things for over a year. Perhaps because certain personal associations were terminated. Garry Nolan decided to end any working relationship with TTSA. Jacques Vallée seems to have chosen to retire from the field.

Now there is no direct links with TTSA and the book that I am aware of. But as we know there are connections and there are 'connections'.

The 'characters' in the book may well be a composite of more than one person. Although it isn't like people can't put 2+2 together to find out quite easily who they are. Lady Di claimed in one interview you can't Google these people but you can search for them and find them on the internet very easily. These young guns are more naive than I thought.

edit on 18/2/2019 by mirageman because: .

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yep with John Burroughs....

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

was bigelow active by then? las vegas ring some bells...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

who are them?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Them? Are you referring to the Young Guns? Just a group of UFO researchers mostly centered around Twitter - some guy named Jay, that UFO Jesus character and a few others. They are all in on TTSA and very protective of the whole Elizondo crew.

As many have pointed out these guys are not necessarily young but relatively new to the field and seem to be not quite up to speed on all the deceptive crap that has come before.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I first heard about her from listening to George Knapp on C2C. I think that speaks volumes.
The way she got into UFOs was a bit random, She ended up at a UFO conference and became friends with Chris Bledsoe and noticed how scientists turned up interested in his story. Her research led her to Jacques Vallee, whom she meet he gave her a copy of 'Invisible College' and then she was off trying to find the modern 'Invisible College'. That was another way in.

The character 'James' after researching his 'ET' artifact was approached by two people and he almost thought he'd been punk'd
They were 'a top researcher at one of the world's most renowned universities, but with a long association with intelligence agencies. The other man was with a large aerospace firm.' p60 Was this TTSA outreach? It may well have been.

If James is Nolan, and i pretty certain he is, James states to Diana that the reason he backed away was because of the averse publicity and fall out from the documentary he was in. The one in which he discussed an alien artifact. So the maybe reason Dr Nolan left TTSA may well have had nothing to do with TTSA but everything due to the fallout and flack he received when he told Greer the Attacama Humanoid was in fact human.

One more obvious pointer to Garry Nolan p62.
'It turned out to be a photo of a massive molecular microscope, something that none of us had ever seen before and probably would never see again. It was giant - like no microscope I had ever seen. It looked like a big, shiny, hospital CAT scanner. James's lab had built it.'

The Nolan labs developed CyTOF, a mass spectrometry-flow cytometry hybrid device, 'enabling a vast increase in the number of parameters that can be measured per cell' (From Dr Nolan biog - Nolan Labs)
Dr Nolan has talked how our tissues have a record of past trauma, this machine and others he developed can reveal that.
I think this is how he helped John Burroughs and Penniston with the health problems acquired at Rendlesham.

edit on 19-2-2019 by Impodog because: spellng

edit on 19-2-2019 by Impodog because: Accuracy

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Paul Deans most recent blog post is fantastic in terms of questioning if AAWSAP / AATIP would have had the resources to carry out its role and asking who/what part of the MIC did have the resources and who thay would have been.

The picture we have painted is that ol' Zondo was sat in a dark dingy office next to the boiler room in the pentagon with limited resources and funding that needed to be redirected through other programs.

Well here is an interesting pdf;
NATIONAL AIR AND SPACE ... - USAF Orders Of Battle

tinyurl.com/y2bxbdk8

Surely these squadrons under NASIC are the ones that would have been doing the threat assessments over someone locked in a basement pentagon office?

"NASIC analysts create predictive intelligence to ensure the nation is at the cutting edge of
understanding foreign threats to U.S. air and space operations.

NASIC has a global force of more than 3,000 military, civilian, Reserve, Guard and contract
personnel. The center has four intelligence analysis groups -- with 18 subordinate squadrons --
and four support directorates:

Air and Cyberspace Analysis Group
Data Analysis Group
Global Threat Analysis Group
Space and Missiles Analysis Group"

Each of these groups had subgroups and areas in which they were responsible for. Without reproducing the entire pdf, its interesting how many times the word threat and analysis comes through.

Go read it

Props to Paul Dean too;
tinyurl.com/y44vjxgn

edit on p19402192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p22428192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p38418192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p38439192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I'd suggest that one of the men at his door is probably not TTSA at all but likely his research partner into the Experiencer phenomenon. This, in my opinion, is likely the most important part of everything that is going on right now, even though it may lead to something totally unrelated to UAPs.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'd assume that she wouldn't have met Dr Nolan, or any of the others (Strieber) etc, if she hadn't started attending UFO events, run by Dr Jeff Kripal at Esalen.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Mr. Dean does some great work, digging away on his blog. One of the good guys in this field, in my humble opinion.

His work with NORAD and UFOs is also very interesting.

The section about Fastwalkers is very interesting, because this is something that has come up on several different times as of interest to our subject matter.

I made a thread a while ago when the Podesta e-mails were leaked, where a witness contacted him about this subject. Very interesting data, but very much classified.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Yep could well be Mr Green

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The boys down under do some valuable research.

Keith Basterfield has contacted some 20 former employees of BAASS.

What did the people who worked at Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies do?

Their roles varied from scientists and engineers to security work.

Number 6 is interesting

Dates employed: November 2008 - July 2010. Investigator/security officer. "Investigated paranormal activity, performed physical and information security function."

Sounds like they worked on a certain ranch.

As is No.9

9. Dates employed: 2008-2012. Deputy Administrator.

*Interviewed, hired and trained a team of 50 scientists, engineers, analysts, and created the classified security infrastructure for an IC contract to study proprietary advanced aerospace technology and threat analysis

* Briefed government department undersecretary and senior United States senators on threat analysis and advanced technology programs

* Worked closely with IC to develop and execute multiple programs involving advanced aerospace technology including negotiating and executing multi-disciplinary subcontracts for database creation, physics and engineering analysis and medical science studies

* Led in the direction of all scientific programs and strategic initiatives for the company

* Interfaced with Congressional staff, political consultants, Washington DC think tanks and other organizations in the furtherance of company goals

* COMSEC custodian and Facility Security Officer for IC latter contract period.

As the blog states "IC stands for intelligence community, but this states there were multiple programs. Can we read into this that the AASWAP was not the only such program?"

Another bunch of Australians also wrote a great song for Zondo about his clothing concerns once he joined TTSA...

You really didn't think I would keep this serious did you?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Do you know when the term 'fast walkers' first appeared?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It was delayed to add the chapter about going to New Mexico to find the frog skin with Nolan and Tyler. I read somewhere that the trip had begun at an IONS event with Dr Green, Nolan etc, but I could be wrong about that.

I also think Pasulka might have said there were further delays to add the final chapter about Tyler converting to Catholicism.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

....the Young Guns? .....They are all in on TTSA and very protective of the whole Elizondo crew. As many have pointed out these guys are not necessarily young but relatively new to the field and seem to be not quite up to speed on all the deceptive crap that has come before.

Indeed. They are a bunch of carefully selected PR agents. Some who don't realise it yet.

The TTSA 'Spice Boys'

Old Spice
He's been in the game since the 80s. Although technically a solo artist is now on lead vocals.

Silver Spice
Learns his lines. Keeps in harmony. Ensures no discordant notes appear when he's at the keyboard.

Twit Spice
Is given all the right notes to put out there so others hear them. Tends to think everything is 'fantastic' at the moment.

Jesus Spiced 2019 years old this Christmas. Has been crucified in the past for his vocal style. However made a great comeback after living in a cave for a while. Currently contributes with lots of promo videos.

There's a fair few more who are onboard the TTSA tour bus.....

edit on 19/2/2019 by mirageman because: .

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

It was delayed to add the chapter about going to New Mexico to find the frog skin with Nolan and Tyler. I read somewhere that the trip had begun at an IONS event with Dr Green, Nolan etc, but I could be wrong about that.

I also think Pasulka might have said there were further delays to add the final chapter about Tyler converting to Catholicism.

Ta!

It's funny how so many people turn to the Catholic Church. Do they have something to confess?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: beetee

Do you know when the term 'fast walkers' first appeared?

Vallee co-authored a fiction book in the 90s titled, "Fastwalkers", but the term itself was bandied about in the late 80's in regards to military SAT-COMMS detecting HEO objects that would bounce in and out of orbit. Don't quote me on this but I believe the DSP satellites were the primary detectors.

The Black Vault has a few interesting pdf's regarding proposed detection methods, but the studies are heavy on the math; not exactly bathroom reading.

Orbit Determination of Sunlight Illuminated Objects Detected by Overhead Platforms

Space Based Satellite Tracking and Characterization Utilizing Non-Imaging Passive Sensors

Quote for context:
"MAY 5, 1984, an alert was triggered at the North America Air Defense Command. Moving at 22,000 miles per hour, it was heading toward Earth and had been determined to NOT be incoming ballistic missiles, or any other type of conventionally explainable object. Once tracked, it was code-named "Fast Walker".

This object was first spotted by the ultra-sensitive orbiting USDSP satellites our county uses for detailed surveillance and air defense. These satellites have the infra-red capability to spot small heat sources on the surface of the earth and are time-proven as effective monitoring devices.

At 1400 hours zulu time, an object was spotted by a USDSP satellite and tracked as it sped first directly toward the Earth and passed if front and within 15 miles of the USDSP satellite. It suddenly and without impact or contact with other devices or obstructions curved outward, away from the Earth. It was tracked for another 9 minutes until it then disappeared. "

edit on 19/2/2019 by ParticleNode because: I like my edits like I like my stock dividends - abundant

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join