It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Wikileaks #24 (plus summaries to others)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
WikiLeaks Summary of Links
OK, so I have pulled the links and formatting provided by JadedandCynical & IgnoranceIsntBliss and thought that I would round all of this up together. Hopefully today we will have something new to dig through from our wonderful friends at WikiLeaks. Yesterday Julian Assange made an announcement via twitter that they would begin Phase 3 of the election dumps. He did not go into detail:

#WikiLeaksPhase3
So what is phase 3? What surprise will WikiLeaks have for us today? Will there be more emails? A number 24 release? Or will there be a new format with information from someone else today?

WikiLeaks Twitter

Here is the #WikiLeaks search that seems to be going off the rails this morning!

Today's Drop
Today includes: (39511 results, viewing 1 to 50)
WikiLeaks Twitter Link (They have not posted their link yet, I will add once it is posted)
#PodestaEmails24

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:
Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 / #PodestaEmails
Podesta Emails PART 2 / #PodestaEmails2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails3
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 / #PodestaEmails4
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 5 / #PodestaEmails5
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6 / #PodestaEmails6
Wikileaks 7 Just Released! / #PodestaEmails7
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails8
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9 / #PodestaEmails9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails! / #PodestaEmails10
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails / #PodestaEmails11
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released / #PodestaEmails15
Wikileaks Release 16 / #PodestaEmails16
Wikileaks Relase 17 / #PodestaEmails17
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
Release WikiLeaks #21 / #PodestaEmails21
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22
WikiLeaks Release 23

SEE ALSO:
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers - Key Hillary Findings REPOSITORY THREAD!!!
Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Timeline

BREAKING: Clinton Email Case Just Reopened!

Hopefully I will be able to update this VERY soon with the Phase 3, whatever that might be! If anyone has any other helpful links that they would like shared please send me a PM or link it below and I will add it to the OP. Just trying to keep everything together to make it easier to see what we have.

Today's Drop
Today includes: (39511 results, viewing 1 to 50)
WikiLeaks Twitter Link (They have not posted their link yet, I will add once it is posted)
#PodestaEmails24
*I will add more information as long as I am able to edit*
edit on 10/31/2016 by Martin75 because: Added Leak #24

edit on 10/31/2016 by Martin75 because: Added Leak #24

edit on 10/31/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
S+F

Awesome job and perfect thread. This should be an interesting ride for us, huh?

*tales from the crypt laugh*

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What time does wikileaks usually dump new new leaks at? Am i right in thinking its the same time every day?

I read somewhere that they are like clockwork, Is that true?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Thanks! Although JadedandCynical & IgnoranceIsntBliss get most the credit...I'm just really good and coping and pasting

a reply to: ColaTesla
I have found that they are usually out by this time in the mornings. They usually have them posted by 9AM EST. I hoping that they follow the same with Phase 3.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Observing how diligent the ATS community has continued to impress me. When there is so much disinformation/misinformation it is awesome to be a part of this community and break it down and put pieces together the media has done everything it can to stop us from doing.

Jaded and Cynical and Ignoranceisn'tbliss have been routinely blowing my mind with their research. There is so much going on here that it would be difficult to sift through everything, thank you for compiling this thread!

Regardless of Americans, people around the globe are seeing the Shadow Government exposed for what it is. There is no stopping this and Hillary may have run out of passes.

It is going to be very interesting to see what comes of this phase three talk! I am hoping for this...

edit to add, I have been laughing my a** off about this picture since I saw it, thank you Geisterfahrer!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well Wikileaks just dropped the latest batch
www.rt.com...

So far no change, still podesta's

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just hang in there boys and hold that line.
Just remember who you are, where you're from and what you are fighting for.

Buck

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer
I have added the information! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I can tell you one new thing I am seeing is that they now have a DKIM authentic action header on the podesta emails meaning they check and the emails are authentic.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Glad I checked the new thread listing, was just about to post this.

Here is the portion of my thread that does not repeat what you've included here:

The count now stands at:

(39511 results, viewing 1 to 200)

Yesterday Wikileaks announced via their twitter feed that this week Phase 3 would be set in motion:

We commence phase 3 of our US election coverage next week.

Wikitweet

As of this time, there is nothing new on their website other than a new release of Podesta Emails.

The first excerpt:

I think we should get a credible leak out that we're announcing on the 20th. As a decoy.

/podesta-emails/emailid/37259

Relevant Tweet

Happy Halloween everyone!

We all got a treat over the weekend and Hillary, for once, got the trick.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What's really sad, email is one of the first things a Government employee gets access to along with proper training. They totally screwed up a very basic thing. I mean total disregard for the intent of the system and the laws surrounding it and scoffed at the training.

At first I was not a fan of Wikileaks but what else is there to protect people. There is nothing left.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks J&C!

I had this going as the dump 1-23 summary. I thought today would need new formatting . I hope Phase 3 is still something extra!

edit on 10/31/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

a decoy to distract away from what?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

We need some Wall street $ in this. Maybe we can use the 2014 cycle because of the linkage to future 45.

Gotta LOVE her ties to WallStreet!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So first they talk total crap about the "Back woods" Catholics but then they want them to help!?! The Clinton campaign does nothing but use people!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OK NOT breaking news BUT hilarious!!!! Wouldn't you love to know what she is thinking about Huma right now?!?!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh Donna, what have you been doing????? But if you ask her about it all she has to say is Russia!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Podesta consultant for sandler foundation!

Return to search

View email
View source
Attachments

For your records -- Sandler Consulting Agreement

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-02-19 12:20 Subject: For your records -- Sandler Consulting Agreement

Just in case--attached is the Sandler Foundation Consulting Agreement & W9 We'll keep the hard copy and the PDF on file here, and of course Steve has it as well.

7000 dollars a month ?

Bet a know how you earned that pffft

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This one bothers me

Podesta email 37262

It is from Eric Shmidt - CEO of Google this is an email from before Hillary announced, appears to talk about how google data can be used to manipulate voters to vote for Hillary.

A few Excerpts:

b) The Voter Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify, meet, and update profiles on the voter. A dynamic volunteer can easily speak with a voter and, with their email or other digital handle, get the voter videos and other answers to areas they care about ("the benefits of ACA to you" etc.) The scenario includes a volunteer on a walk list, encountering a potential voter, updating the records real time and deepening contact with the voter and the information we have to offer.

e) Analytics and data science and modeling, polling and resource optimization tools For each voter, a score is computed ranking probability of the Right Vote. Analytics can model demographics, social factors and many other attributes of the needed voters. Modeling will tell us what who we need to turn out and why, and studies of effectiveness will let us know what approaches work well. Machine intelligence across the data should identify the most important factors for turnout, and preference.

f) Core engineering, voter database and contact with voters online The database of voters (NGP Van) is a fine starting point for voter records and is maintained by the vendor (and needs to be converted to the cloud). The code developed for 2012 (Narwahl etc.) is unlikely to be used, and replaced by a model where the vendor data is kept in the Van database and intermediate databases are arranged with additional information for a voter. Quite a bit of software is to be developed to match digital identities with the actual voter file with high confidence. The key unit of the campaign is a "voter", and each and every record is viewable and updatable by volunteers in search of more accurate information. In the case where we can't identify the specific human, we can still have a partial digital voter id, for a person or "probable-person" with attributes that we can identify and use to target. As they respond we can eventually match to a registered voter in the main file. This digital key is eventually matched to a real person.

I know where House of Cards got this storyline now - Google is actively working to try and brainwash voters to vote for Hilary. This is completely unfair.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This just cracks me up: Disturbing tech? I bet they are thinking that now!

<<   2  3 >>

join