It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 20

page: 1

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Another day, another fascinating wikileaks release.
twitter.com...

19 had some gems...I have a feeling this will produce some more great information.

Once again, here's a Twitter feed.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Nice to see FOX talking about these already.
Looks like some big evidence of Hillary aligning with DWS BEFORE she even announced.
Bernie...YOU were soooo screwed!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
These email leaks are an everyday thing lately. Hope something good is discovered.
edit on 27-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Watching it on Fox now. They are speculating whether or not the emails from Hillary herself are to come next.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I like knowing that the powers of good are working quite effectively in the background.

This election has opened up so much in the way of "conspiracies" that the average person paying even the slightest bit of attention have been exposed to how it actually works.

I think we will continue to see this corrupt beast system brought into the light, regardless of the election, the elite have lost control.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Have they set a date for her execution yet?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I like knowing that the powers of good are working quite effectively in the background.

This election has opened up so much in the way of "conspiracies" that the average person paying even the slightest bit of attention have been exposed to how it actually works.

I think we will continue to see this corrupt beast system brought into the light, regardless of the election, the elite have lost control.

I really hope you're right.
MY eyes have been REALLY opened to the corruption and the control.
THIS election is about consolidation of a long construction of establishment/outside interest corruption spanning decades and both parties.

It needs to be brought down before the cement hardens.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

Watching it on Fox now. They are speculating whether or not the emails from Hillary herself are to come next.

If they come...it will be on Nov.1.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Front page of the Wall Street Journal !!!!

That's better that being on the cover of Rolling Stone, Hehe

Buck

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The drip drip drip is now finally getting some attention on MSM. Now if they will drop us a couple of gems while everyone is looking...
One can hope!
Thanks for the work on keeping all this together!

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Have they set a date for her execution yet?

Pencilled in for birthday ssshhhh

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So we know know that corporations were giving money not to the foundation but to Bill Clinton, personally. $66m, at the time Hillary was SOS.
We also know that Doug Band was boasting about their enrichment. Can anyone seriously think that these corporations did not want something in return or are we supposed to believe Bill was being showered with millions because they just liked him?
Sleazy Clintons.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

For anyone who is interested.

Google doc summarizing the more interesting of the emails grouped by category.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
The drip drip drip is now finally getting some attention on MSM. Now if they will drop us a couple of gems while everyone is looking...
One can hope!
Thanks for the work on keeping all this together!

Could this have been the strategy all along, drip feed these until it gets to the point where the media sit up and pay attention, then, just as the world tunes in, the bombshells come thick and fast? Less filler, more killer?

(post by stinkelbaum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

There is some truth to this. For the first time in my life, a lot of normally mainstream people I know are expressing recognition and concern about the two party system and possible corruption.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I have a feeling this will produce some more great information.

March 4, 2016 #34283
Per our conversation, John Manly is close to Michael D'Antonio ( who > wrote Never Enough about Trump ) and Michael wants to meet with the Clinton > campaign's opposition research team. He does not want to be paid. And he > has 9 hours of taped conversations with Donald Trump.

NYT article

Trump provided some access before cutting off D’Antonio and his research assistant after they dared to interview someone on his long list of enemies.

D'Antonio > 9-hours of tape > Clinton campaign's opposition research team: More to come?

top topics

join