It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes, again:

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 18 #PodestaEmails #PodestaEmails18 #HillaryClinton

Wikileaks tweet

#PodestaEmails18 hashtag

Related threads:
Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT?
-#ObamaEmails

Breaking Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 ( First release)
Podesta Emails PART 2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)
Wikileaks 7 Just Released!
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released
Wikileaks Release 16
Wikileaks Relase 17

Twitter hashtag trackers:
#PodestaEmails
#PodestaEmails2
#PodestaEmails3
#PodestaEmails4
#PodestaEmails5
#PodestaEmails6
#PodestaEmails7
#PodestaEmails8
#PodestaEmails9
#PodestaEmails10
#PodestaEmails11
#PodestaEmails12
#PodestaEmails13
#PodestaEmails14
#PodestaEmails15
#PodestaEmails16
#PodestaEmails17

#DNCLeak / #DNCLeaks

#PedoPlot

Please spare us from the usual crap, ok?

Also remember folks, you cannot link wikileaks directly, even our little trick of using the identifying portion of the email is not acceptable. You must find the relevant email quoted elsewhere and link to that; twitter or some other news site links are acceptable. If there is one you are wanting to discuss but cannot find it linked elsewhere, let me know via PM and I will try and find a source.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Good morning and Thank you!!! (Just marking my spot
)

link   
Interesting mails about UFOs and ETIs on this one.

link   
Just beat me to it, J&C.
Thanks for posting #18.

+8 more 
link   
And I wonder who they could be referring to in this email.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Hmmm....this could get interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, considering this is the email to which yours is the response:

I'd say it's pretty obvious to whom they are referring.

And just when did stonetear make his reddit posts?

Here, have a tweet
edit on 25-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thank-you! These continual releases are like waves washing over Clinton's sand kingdom at the beach. It's eroding away bit by bit. The MainStream Media is no longer ignoring the patterns that these Wikileaked releases are uncovering.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We need to clean this up?? Sounds like intent to me...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I would not be surprised to find out it was in reference to Seth Rich!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, considering this is the email to which yours is the response:

I'd say it's pretty obvious to whom they are referring.

And just when did stonetear make his reddit posts?

Here, have a tweet

Excellent question on Stonetear/Combetta.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Who is Justin and what kind of spyware did he get caught loading? Makes you wonder if Seth Rich got caught also...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The posts, made on July 23, 2014, ask how to alter the contents of a “VERY VIP” person’s emails to strip out the “VIP” email address. On July 22, just one day prior to the post, the Benghazi Committee and State Department agreed on the production of such emails, according to the FBI.

Combetta is best known as the man who deleted emails from Clinton’s private server in 2015 after the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued a subpoena for records relating to the 2012 Benghazi attack.

The Clinton presidential campaign has said that Combetta, who was employed by Platte River Network to administer the server, acted on his own. The wording of this post suggests that, for significant alterations at least, orders may have come from the Clinton camp.

www.dailydot.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Looking at the timeline I think that was in response to this?!?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This is Justin:

The Clintons have paid “hundreds of thousands of dollars” to cover the legal bills for a Bill Clinton aide who sits at the center of the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Cooper registered clintonemail.com in his own name on Jan. 13, 2009. That email domain is the same one Hillary Clinton exclusively used to send work-related emails as secretary of state. Emails sent on that account were stored on a server that the Clintons kept at their personal residence in New York.

Daily Caller

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Gawd. She sounds like an entitled brat.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Outstanding Gentleman, with this and some other interesting info, it has made my morning.

Buck

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Who is Justin and what kind of spyware did he get caught loading? Makes you wonder if Seth Rich got caught also...

I don't know who Justin is, but when they find him....
He might just be cold.... and very quiet.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Bill gates declined to be VP ?

www.theverge.com...

And the meeting ?

Return to search

View email
View source

Re: Gates

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2008-11-07 23:36 Subject: Re: Gates

Awesome!!!! You're stealthy..... ----- Original Message ----- From: Alyssa Mastromonaco To: Mark Lippert; '[email protected]' ; Denis McDonough Sent: Fri Nov 07 19:16:38 2008 Subject: RE: Gates Yes Lippert, thanks the plan. We would get him to the FBO conference room early - before the press arrives - and then leave after the plane departs. No guarantee it will remain undiscovered but we will do our best to mitigate the issue -----Original Message----- From: Mark Lippert Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 7:13 PM To: Alyssa Mastromonaco; '[email protected]'; Denis McDonough Subject: Re: Gates Is there a place that is discreet like a conference room at the FBO - away from the main terminal - that would allow Gates to slide in and out relatively discreetly? ----- Original Message ----- From: Alyssa Mastromonaco To: Mark Lippert; '[email protected]' ; Denis McDonough Sent: Fri Nov 07 19:02:21 2008 Subject: RE: Gates USSS just cleared us to fly to DCA. We will secure a conf room and do it there. -----Original Message----- From: Mark Lippert Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 3:41 PM To: '[email protected]'; Alyssa Mastromonaco; Denis McDonough Subject: Gates Just spoke w/ Robert Rangel. Said that PE wants to meet w/ SECDEF sometime in the bloc of 330-500pm on Monday and that we would be back in touch with more specifics concerning time and place. He said assume that anywhere within that time works and he'll standby for more as we get it. The one area in which he was interested was ensuring discretion. So, location was key. Best, Mark

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
More concerns surrounding Clinton Foundation, check out ALL the names included in this email chain... there is also an attachment that I couldn't open.. perhaps someone ca take a peek?

From #30938

> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:34 AM, wrote: > > John, Bruce, Terry, Victoria, Jennifer - fyi re: below. I've asked that > it make my father's clips (it wld historically not as I understand it). > > On another note, I was in London Sunday and did a Foundation event > Sunday evening and two people separately voiced concerns directly to me > about Teneo, neither of whom I know well (one of whom is a friend of one of > Marc's old colleagues, ie we know only tangentially) and Sara Latham (whom > Victoria and Jennifer, I do know well - she worked for my Dad in the WH and > lives in London) voiced serious concerns to Bari - including telling her > Ilya has called Members of the House and Members of Parliament, "on behalf > of President Clinton," for Teneo clients (eg for Andrew Liveris and Dow > who's coming this month to London), without my father's knowledge and > inelegantly and ineffectually at best and at worse has now precipitating > people in London making comparisons between my father and Tony Blair's > profit motivations. Which would horrify my father. Sara also told Bari she > started working for Teneo, as Teneo, more than a year ago and then recently > stopped because she was so upset, partly because of what Doug and Declan > asked her to do/ pretend was happening for their clients at Davos- that's > all I know. I am hoping to connect directly with Sara this week, if only to > connect her belatedly into Victoria and Jennifer. > > I'm speaking at an innovations in governance conference today here in > Oxford and flying back later this afternoon. I will raise all of this and > more with my father this evening. Wanted to update you all in the meanwhile > about my augmented concerns post London and the below. Thank you. > > Chelsea

<<   2  3 >>

join