It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

With the MSM burying 'the story', and a constant barrage of daily dumps, and many previous dumps being forgotten, it's important we have one nice clean spot for everyone to post links to threads & articles of unique key findings. There have also been other FOIA releases too, that I've hardly been able to keep up on.

To get things started, below is a list I had assembled yesterday morning from the recent #Podesta run. There are many missing.

Collusion to withhold emails by HRC Staff 3-4-15...the same day as subpoena..Wikileak 7

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Political threats against Chief Justice Roberts by HRC campaign for ACA vote...

Wikileaks releases excerpts of Hillary’s paid speech transcripts

Emails: Clinton aides touted her 'cordial relationship' with Loretta Lynch

NEW DNC Chairman Also Colluded with Clinton Against Bernie Sanders!

WikiLeaks Released John Podesta Account Information Which Led To Twitter Hack

Clinton campaign colludes with media prior to official announcement

Emails reveal Clinton camp’s scramble to craft, defend server story / Wikileaks Podesta Leak - Found The Plotting Of Hillary's Email Server Story

WikiLeaks' 'Podesta Emails' contain outdated information, calling validity into question

Wikileaks Emails Show Clinton Insiders “Conspired to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry”

Email leak shows Clinton may have revealed Usama Bin Laden raid details in secret speeches

Clinton campaign mocks Catholics, Southerners, ‘needy Latinos’ in emails

Wikileaks Podesta hack reveals CNBC’s John Harwood was a hack for Dems

WIKILEAKS DUMP: Podesta Added Liberal Mega-Donor Tom Steyer to Dept of Energy Leadership Shortlist

WikiLeaks Podesta Files: Hillary’s No-Fly Zone Means ‘Killing a Lot of Syrians’

Wiki hack reveals Bill Clinton’s role in campaign

Emails Show Clinton Aides At Each Other’s Throats Over ‘Leaks’

Latest WikiLeaks release show Clinton Foundation aide blasting Chelsea Clinton as ‘spoiled brat’

Clinton bashes Trump over Russia praise, but emails show she praised Putin

Brazile denies giving Clinton camp advance notice on CNN town hall question]

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/12/bias-alert-wikileaks-exposes-medias-secret-support-clinton.html]WikiLeaks exposes media's secret support of Clinton

Wikileaks Hillary knew Saudis sponsored ISIS took money from them, and helped cover it up

Pied Piper Candidates and Hillary Clinton’s Campaign

Hillary Clinton Press Sec Says Gun Control to Be Implemented by Executive Order

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

Wikileaks: Washington Post’s White House Reporter Gave ‘Heads Up’ to John Podesta

WikiLeaks emails reveal Clinton campaign's strategy to woo "needy Latinos"

Wikileaks: Clinton Team Listed ‘Hits’ Against Bernie Sanders in Podesta Emails

Clinton team asked Bill Daley to move Illinois primary: WikiLeaks

Leaked Clinton Campaign Email Cites Kirk Quote on Iran Deal

WikiLeaks Shows Hillary’s Coming Out Against Keystone XL Was A Totally Calculated Move

Leak Reveals Clinton Promised Bankers To Stand Against Marijuana Legalization
edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We can't "make rules" for threads, but the purpose here would best be fulfilled if we keep can try to keep it trim as possible. Basically, if people 'try to derail' just ignore them.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's a good comprehensive listing posted yesterday:
HERE IT IS: Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is Politico's running blog covering the leaks:
www.politico.com...

A lot of coverage i there I haven't seen elsewhere. Looks like they're actually independently digging thru the mess and explaining stuff as they go.

It also looks like a lot of softballs, but here's some I screen capped that look pretty juicy:

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here goes a new FOIA release, that I stumbled on while making that first list there:

'FOBs': How Hillary's State Dept. Gave Special Attention to 'Friends of Bill' After Haiti Quake
In a series of candid email exchanges with top Clinton Foundation officials during the hours after the massive 2010 Haiti earthquake, a senior aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly gave special attention to those identified by the abbreviations “FOB” (friends of Bill Clinton) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs).

“Need you to flag when people are friends of WJC,” wrote Caitlin Klevorick, then a senior State Department official who was juggling incoming offers of assistance being funneled to the State Department by the Clinton Foundation. “Most I can probably ID but not all.”

“Is this a FOB!” Klevorick writes later, when a Clinton Foundation aide forwards a woman’s offer of medical supplies. “If not, she should go to cidi.org,” she adds, directing the person deemed not to be a Clinton friend to a general government website.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As I pointed out in my MSM = Tabloid thread:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Note that essentially all of those email stories are pretty clearly the straight dope, if you follow up past the headlines of the Trump stories you'll see the basis of several of them are highly questionable. Meanwhile, the 'anti-WikiLeaks' crowd will argue that the emails might be fakes. A reasonable arguent, however, as you can can, I have uncovered how the most doubted piece of all looks like it was drafted by the same DNC analyst that drafted the "Clinton Foundation Vulnerabilities Dossier" that was exposed some months back in the #DNCLEAK:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We often wonder what will happen when the SH#% hits the fan and think it might be a bucket or 2 but its coming fast and is a large large truck load . TOOOOOO much for the average person to process . It might take a team of PHD's to sort this 2016 out into a coherent book or volume ......It has gone from confusion to WOW ....

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Great idea for a thread!

I'll link the threads I started based on the leaks. Hopefully others will follow suit so we can have them all in one place for anyone who may want to have a ready reference:

Re: Proposed response to upcoming State Dept disclosure on Sid emails (Podesta Emails)

Was Scalia murdered like SETH RICH they better Exhume his body

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 6 (almost 2000 new emails)

Clinton campaign colludes with media prior to official announcement

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)

I've participated in several others, but as I was not the OP will refrain from listing them.
edit on 15-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am surprised by the amount of defamatory information being exposed in such a short space of time, from all sides.

But thIs e-mail dump has exposed a couple of things for me.

1) Hillary's best chance of becoming POTUS would exist if Trump was to become the G.O.P nomination.

2) Unaware and compliant citizenry.

None of the leaked e-mails have been discussed in the MSM, here in the U.K, with the exception of Edgar Mitchell's e-mails, delivered with a typical outlandish bias.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I heart this thread.

Sent a couple of my friends out for the fun presented in here.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here goes a whistleblower story that was missed.

I just made a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Snippet (of the snippet):

Exclusive: Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower
Gaddafi agreed to hold free elections, but Clinton's refusal led to ISIS takeover, thousands of deaths, international migrant crisis
Hillary Clinton personally nixed a peace deal in Libya that would have led to free elections and prevented the country being seized by ISIS, all because of a personal vendetta she had with Muammar Gaddafi, according to explosive new claims made by a whistleblower who personally oversaw the negotiations.

And the whistleblower documents:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here's what I found on the #DNCLeaks using the ATS search tool:

HERE IT IS => Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

#DNCLeaks - Possible Insider Trading by DNC

Guccifer 2.0 just drops new hacked DNC documents

BREAKING? Huma/Hillary endorsed Egyptian US Embassy "protest" on 9/11/12!? Serious Al Qaeda links!?!
This was my thread. Didn't know exactly what I was looking at initially, but it was obvious it stunk. Past the first page you can see where I figured out it was about Benghazi, timeline of events at the end. Crazy town that whole mess.

Wikileaks Releases 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

Democrats controlling news media

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

Democratic Party Head Resigns Amid Email Furor On Eve Of Convention

I'm afraid you guys will have to cover the stuff from before this. I wasn't really tuned in until right around this point.
edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think I want to follow this thread, so I'm replying to make my access easier...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Amazing isn't it when you take a look for yourself to see what we, the people are interested in compared to what the media is trying to shove at us?

Like the social media numbers heavily favor Trump, but Hillary's followers will tell you that doesn't mean anything.

There's generally a lull on Sundays, but hopefully WikiLeaks will continue with their daily drops and we'll get some truly damaging info; unfortunately so far everything released has been fairly typical politician-scuzz level stuff, even though if you or I were to engage in any of this garbage, we'd be guests of an enclosed facility right quick.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Here goes a whistleblower story that was missed.

I just made a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Snippet (of the snippet):

Exclusive: Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower
Gaddafi agreed to hold free elections, but Clinton's refusal led to ISIS takeover, thousands of deaths, international migrant crisis
Hillary Clinton personally nixed a peace deal in Libya that would have led to free elections and prevented the country being seized by ISIS, all because of a personal vendetta she had with Muammar Gaddafi, according to explosive new claims made by a whistleblower who personally oversaw the negotiations.

And the whistleblower documents:

I am glad to see you caught this story. It is for me one of the most important stories in establishing the actual character of Hillary Clinton operating in an official governmental capacity. That few know anything about this story must be tied to news suppression by the mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I just saw this.... maybe the tide is turning at MSM?
CBS tweeted that the Wiki leaks dumps may hurt Hillary.
CBS Tweet

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I just saw this.... maybe the tide is turning at MSM?
CBS tweeted that the Wiki leaks dumps may hurt Hillary.
CBS Tweet

And it's to the point too !!!

Leaked Clinton campaign emails could be incredibly damaging as the election nears

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join