It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release: The Podesta files Part 13

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can't wait to dig into this one....the one right after the debate. I wonder if there will be some good revelations in this one as well...

Link to tweet

This one came out much earlier this morning than I have seen any do so before....maybe they have a faster timeline now?

Anywho....post what you find please!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Can't wait to dig into this one....the one right after the debate. I wonder if there will be some good revelations in this one as well...

Link to tweet

This one came out much earlier this morning than I have seen any do so before....maybe they have a faster timeline now?

Anywho....post what you find please!

Will be reading this with great intrest. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting...

I loved the USA chant. Would be cool if they'd also do it when she goes after companies who turn their back on America.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:34 PM, Kristina Schake wrote: >
I think it would be great. Excellent footage to have.
> > Sent from my iPhone

> > On Mar 7, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Alex Hornbrook > wrote: > >
easy to do if folks want

> > On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Kristina Schake < > [email protected]> wrote: > >>
Adding Alex for the advance team.

> > On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Oren Shur >> wrote: >> >>>
Just a thought … in the Miami speech, the diverse crowd behind HRC holding the little American flags was very cool – and at one point, a small U-S-A chant broke out … Maybe something like this is already in works, but wonder if tomorrow night, we should be more purposeful about generating the U-S-A, U-S-A chants during her riff about the need for togetherness and unity (assuming that’s still part of the speech), with people holding the little American flags – since that’s what America is really about. Would be a subtle, yet powerful, contrast to the angry white guy U-S-A chants at Trump events when he spews un-American hate talk.

Kristina Schake | Communications >> Hillary for America >> >> >> >

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/22070

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Outstanding !!!

Buck

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Must be a another good batch...Hillary's skunkworks had to release another 'Gropee' today to distract.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Must be a another good batch...Hillary's skunkworks had to release another 'Gropee' today to distract.

They must have known this was coming, they announced it was happening last might if I'm not mistaken.

There is so much damming evidence in the leaks but I'm waiting to see something truly groundbreaking, will it ever come?
edit on 20/10/16 by djz3ro because: I gave when I should have had...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Could this be some juicy pay to play action?

Re: FYI CGI Africa From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2015-01-18 13:57 Subject: Re: FYI CGI Africa Thank you for sharing. Just to give you some context, the condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation. If hrc was not part if it, meeting was a non-starter. CGI also wasn't pushing for a meeting in Morocco and it wasn't their first choice. This was HRC's idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting. It will break a lot of china to back out now when we had so many opportunities to do it in the past few months. She created this mess and she knows it.

From: Robby Mook Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 10:38:52 AM To: Huma Abedin; John Podesta Subject: FYI CGI Africa Came up on our call with HRC. John flagged the same issues we discussed, Huma. HRC said she's sitll considering.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If John Podesta's wife didn't know that he was speed dating....
She does now.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
From the leaky place:

Also I signed a conflict of interest policy as a board member of cgi On it, I wrote that my wife designs bags for cgi, and loses money doing so plus donating her time And that teneo represents 4 cgi sponsors, 3 of which teneo brought to cgi .

Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 cgi sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc

I could add 500 different examples of things like this and while I removed lasry bc they are all on the offense, I get the sense that they are trying to put some sort of wrong doing on me after the audit as a crutch to change things and if I don't mention things like lasry where they all have issues, I may regret it

I wonder if this is referring to billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd
Could this be some juicy pay to play action?

Re: FYI CGI Africa From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2015-01-18 13:57 Subject: Re: FYI CGI Africa Thank you for sharing. Just to give you some context, the condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation. If hrc was not part if it, meeting was a non-starter. CGI also wasn't pushing for a meeting in Morocco and it wasn't their first choice. This was HRC's idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting. It will break a lot of china to back out now when we had so many opportunities to do it in the past few months. She created this mess and she knows it.

From: Robby Mook Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 10:38:52 AM To: Huma Abedin; John Podesta Subject: FYI CGI Africa Came up on our call with HRC. John flagged the same issues we discussed, Huma. HRC said she's sitll considering.

I was going to make another thread on that one. You should make a thread. That is a MAJOR pay to play issue right there. Keep digging and look at news reports...I have found more on this.

Also keep in mind Moroccos record on human rights and whatnot....not exactly in line with what HRC says.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

There is so much damming evidence in the leaks but I'm waiting to see something truly groundbreaking, will it ever come?

www.kiyojuteryu.com...

Buck

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just tagging this thread for now to follow. These leaks kind of puts a back up ahead wow on past news stories . I guess context is everything .

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why was Hillary bypassing the metal detector at the Capitol Building?
Breit bart

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Breit bart

Well that IS an interesting story...nice find!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just started digging in to this release; have been busy reworking my FBIanon thread, which should be out in a day or so.

Here's a little more showing Podesta working behind the scenes with CAP:

I do have a suggestion for you though. I think the person who should do this is Igor. He's a wiz at social media -- he just became a pseudo-celebrity and gained 60K more followers tweeting about guns after San Bernardino. And he has a really good political eye and sensibility. I think he could bring the substance and edge to online communications that we were talking about this AM.

He recently moved over to the war room side of CAP Action. I can bring it up to him discretely if that's helpful to you.

/podesta-emails/emailid/22702#efmAEbAMX

Back to poking around in the new release...

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looks like poor Dougie boy is airing out the dirty laundry here. They keep saying that Bill nor Hillary personally take any money but this clearly states that they do. Hmmm...

Also Mark Larsy might be implicated in this in the next few days. Interesting times.

Re: From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2011-11-17 12:50 Subject: Re:

Also I signed a conflict of interest policy as a board member of cgi On it, I wrote that my wife designs bags for cgi, and loses money doing so plus donating her time And that teneo represents 4 cgi sponsors, 3 of which teneo brought to cgi . Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 cgi sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc I could add 500 different examples of things like this and while I removed lasry bc they are all on the offense, I get the sense that they are trying to put some sort of wrong doing on me after the audit as a crutch to change things and if I don't mention things like lasry where they all have issues, I may regret it -----

Original Message ----- From: Doug Band Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 09:39 AM To: '[email protected]' ; '[email protected]' Cc: '[email protected]' ; Justin Cooper Subject: Re:

Apologies I know I stalled on this But I would like to get this out by cob today Pls let me know if you have comments asap Thx

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Band Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 04:46 PM To: John Podesta Cc: Cheryl Mills Mills ; Justin Cooper Subject:

attached is a draft reflecting Jon's suggestions i removed he lasry section all together im not sure that i put the memo in order pursuant to the section rearrangement so if i didn't, it was unintentional any further recommendations are appreciated as i think this is a very important document i would like to get it to them tomorrow or as soon as possible so please let me know your thoughts

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Will Hillary ever accept responsibility for her own actions? Guess not. She even stoops to the level of attacking women's groups but yet she claims she is for women.

Was her vote bought?

email id 4394

On Feb 7, 2016, at 4:19 PM, Ann O'Leary wrote:

She said women groups were all pressuring her to vote for it. Evidence does not support that statement. If anyone can jump on call, I'm in the line. >>>>> Ann O’Leary >>>>> Sent from my iPhone >>>>>> On Feb 7, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Kristina Schake wrote: >>>>>>

What did she say that was wrong? >>>>>> On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Ann O'Leary wrote: >>>>>>>

Hi all - We have a problem. HRC overstayed her case this morning in a pretty big way. Marcia, Judy and I have been figuring out what we could say that doesn't contradict their 2001 statement. But my other idea is to have women Senators who all voted for it to put out statement. > Mandy, Gary and I jumping on phone at4:15. If folks can join, please dial in:

She obviously ruffled Elizabeth Warren's feathers.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-02-08 01:38 Subject: Re: Bankruptcy follow up

I understand why HRC wants the statements in hand, and we may well need them to back us up for Thursday's debate, but if we put them out, we should all be clear that we will inflame Senator Warren further. As Ann knows, Elizabeth believes the facts are simply not on our side and she has a very good case that we do not want her to feel pressed to make to the media.

edit on 20-10-2016 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2016 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Breit bart

Possibly connected to that strange piece of metal that fell out of her pants leg...as they threw her in the van after she collapsed on 9/11?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Breit bart

THIS needs some looking into, something is very fishy here

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
twitter.com...

We have a suprise in store for @TimKaine and @DonnaBrazile.

Wonder what this is about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join