It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Today's new dump!

#PodestaEmails12
See WikiLeak's main feed for the archive link, to do your own cyber sleuthing.

Figured it was time I pull my own weight and start one of these.

Don't be afraid to embellish the thread with screen captures of your findings.
Hit PrtScr to screen cap; CRTL-P to paste into your graphics program (MSPaint, Paint.NET (best FREE program), Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, etc). I like to paste the screen grab into the MSPaint, highlight the area to crop, then CTRL-C to copy, then I CTRL-P paste the crop into the better graphics program to do any quick post processing adjustments, then save as jpg. Upload into ATS, viola! Using the hot keys such a task can be done in less than a minute (desktop computers of course).

Here's a quick one right off the top of the new feed:

And don't be afraid to post the feed link on your social media's. It's Us on social media vs. the Criminal Establishment and their Corporate Media Attack Dogs on 'every' TV channel.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
justice4assange.com...

SHOCK STATISTIC : Mainstream Media Devotes 23 TIMES MORE COVERAGE to Trump Accusers than Hillary Wikileaks

Looking at this chart from June, the MSM has markedly intensified their paparazzi campaign.

I don't think I yet linked in here my analysis piece similar to that one:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

Breaking Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 ( First release)
Podesta Emails PART 2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)
Wikileaks 7 Just Released!
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12

#PodestaEmails
#PodestaEmails2
#PodestaEmails3
#PodestaEmails4
#PodestaEmails5
#PodestaEmails6
#PodestaEmails7
#PodestaEmails8
#PodestaEmails9
#PodestaEmails10
#PodestaEmails11
#PodestaEmails12

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Outstanding !!!

Buck

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I just reead an email that admits the fact that the Russians and Chinese 'snooped her server'.
I will get a good link and be back with it.
Here is the text of the email:

*Nicholas Kristof* ‏@NickKristof 10s10 seconds ago

Next shoe to drop on emails, I'm guessing, will be the revelation that Chinese & Russians were snooping on Clinton's server.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 10:34 PM, Tyson Brody wrote: > twitter.com... > > @NickKristof > >

Clinton is too glib on email issue. Big problem is the time she told an > aide to send material by non-secure means

www.... > cbsnews.com/news/state-dep > artment-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/ … >

Address for the wikileaks email:

https://* * * * * * * * *.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18216#efmAI2AKzAOcAPr
edit on b000000312016-10-19T09:14:11-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 19 Oct 2016 09:14:11 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Awesome.

Lol, Podesta isn't even sure when she is telling lies to him. What a piece of messed up work she is.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Screen cap it!

Every announcement thread the usual suspects come in and "whole lot of nothing as usual" to try to set the tone. With images we can color them into an actual debate.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I need a day off. By the way you more than pull your own weight with this subject. S&F as usual.

And this gem right off the bat.....
twitter.com...
Internet sleuths indeed

edit on 19-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Grease the wheels for Fred baron ?

Interesting read about , trying to buy your way into clinical trials in Canada 🇨🇦

Interesting .

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/17368

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hah... idiot John Podesta even sent mail to the White House for a social gathering including his and his wife's social security numbers... there for all to see now.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

What a moron.

And this guy is supposed to be the new Chief of Staff of the POTUS?!?!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

edit on 19-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Does bob fish know more than he lets on ?

Ufos ?

Re: Leslie Kean book comment

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-03-05 21:38 Subject: Re: Leslie Kean book comment

Thx for the note. Hard for me follow up at this moment but I will keep your contact information. On Mar 5, 2015 6:08 PM, "Bob Fish" wrote: > John – > > > > I know you are busy as heck so I appreciate your taking a moment to read > this email and put it in a file for future use. > > > > I emailed Leslie Kean ten days ago but have not received any response. > > > > Based on significant personal experience, I can attest that UFO hunters > are looking in the wrong places. > > > > Random personal observations, fuzzy photographers, and crop circles will > never “prove” the existence of anything, especially since UFO appearances > to humans are transitory and somewhat related to the observer’s state of > mind. > > > > What needs to be collected and publicly disseminated is hard scientific > data collected from instruments that are known to be accurate and reliable. > > > > Within the US, this information has existed for many years and is still > available today, if one knows “where to look” and “what to look for.” > > > > Radar data and thermal imaging data is a good start, especially if one > knows the flight envelope and maneuvering characteristics of a UFO. > > > > If/when you might be interested in gaining more specific information > (program names) please feel free to contact me by email to arrange a phone > call or meeting (I live in northern Cal but occasionally travel to DC for > business activities)! > > > > While I am publicly known by my work with the USS Hornet Museum, this > communication with you is entirely PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL and has nothing > to do with the museum. > > > > Regards, > > > > Bob Fish > > Danville, CA > > > > >

www.hornetsplashdown.com...

And tom delonge ?

Return to search

View email
View source

Fwd: Important

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-11-16 13:14 Subject: Fwd: Important

A message from Tom DeLonge w/ a link to his teaser trailer. He wants you to meet with him, and apparently Spielberg, in January. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Thomas DELONGE Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 8:30 PM Subject: Important To: [email protected], Eryn Sepp I created this teaser as a way to open conversations and excite Spielberg's people. It worked. I just left my meeting at DreamWorks, and they are very, very interested. On another note, I have somebody important that is willing to fly out and meet with Mr. Podesta. A member of my Committee. I am awaiting a time in January that might work for Mr. Podesta. My goal is for Spielberg to be there, too. And if not him, somebody of his stature. Please show Mr. Podesta this private teaser. Let him know that I am spending all afternoon interviewing a scientist that worked on a spacecraft at Area 51 tomorrow. vimeo.com... PW: SM Best, Tom DeLonge *TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER* [email protected] | (760) 518-7801 | *TO THE STARS MEDIA * SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024 -- Milia Fisher Special Assistant to the Chair Hillary for America [email protected] c: 858.395.1741

edit on 19-10-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Racial Profiling:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh look...more emails.

Oh look, they are talking about strategy.

Oh look, they are discussing potential issues.

Oh look, they are talking about illegal activities....oh wait...no, they aren't....just like they haven't in the previous 11 released batches.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Maybe on Planet Kruphix. There's been a bunch of juicy stuff that should have SJW's up in arms against Hillary's camp. Clearly you haven't seen them yet?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Awesome.

Lol, Podesta isn't even sure when she is telling lies to him. What a piece of messed up work she is.

Indeed! The sum of all Wiki-leaks = 1.) Clinton has no friends. 2.) Only Huma slightly likes her. 3.) Hillary looks out for no one, and isn't even capable of looking out for herself without breaking rules and laws. 4.) Hillary must not be elected President..by any means necessary..for the good of our country.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

If nothing else, they are a window into how Hillary will run this country. She is despised by her own campaign team and will run and ruin America via an iron-fist.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join