It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks 15 Just Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here's some weekend reading for those following wikileaks and the Podesta email dumps.
For the rest of you...Enjoy MSNBC & CNN.

Follow WikiLeaksVerified account ‏@wikileaks
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 15

Here are links to twitter:
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
iTS AMAZING HOW LITTLE PEOPLE KNOW WHO TUNE INTO CNN AND MSNBC,,I MEAN THEY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Almost election time, just a few more yards to go.

Heres some more distraction to bury your nose in.

The morning after, none of this will matter.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The morning after, none of this will matter.

The morning after will be the most important wouldn't it?

Y'all know which half of the # sandwich you're going to be forced to consume.

edit on 22/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank your posting this!

Digging in now and looking for tidbits.

This shows that they are well aware that Hillary's words from the past could come back and haunt her (hint: they do), and are a concern for the campaign:

Its possible that we would unintentionally end up elevating questions that aren't yet being widely asked and introduce new damaging information, especially super predator, to a lot more voters.

/podesta-emails/emailid/26023#efmAQ8AT9

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It is so odd that with all of this information out there she is still able to walk free let alone run for POTUS! I truly hope that when elected POTUS Trump follows through with his remark about having a special prosecutor appointed to send her to prison. But I also hope that he does not stop there because it took a large infrastructure of conspirators to keep this thing under wraps for as long as it has been.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thresh

How is an email from the recent release off topic?....

Release #15, email 25341

Re: Why doesn't she just turn the server over to a third party at this point?

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-08-12 23:29 Subject: Re: Why doesn't she just turn the server over to a third party at this point?

No. I meant server turnover is done so think about something else re emails. On Wednesday, August 12, 2015, Neera Tanden wrote: > Not much seems done with this. > > But I will try to think about something else. > > You did ask me about email on Friday. > > On Thursday, August 13, 2015, John Podesta > wrote: > >> Done so think about something else. >> On Aug 12, 2015 8:22 PM, "Neera Tanden" wrote: >> >>> isn't it going to leak out of the FBI anyway? >>> >>

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As a Hillary hater, I'm a half-hearted Trump fan, but I fail to see any real substance in posting Twitter messages where little of worth seems forthcoming. What I do see is many people probably banned from ATS, 4chan and maybe even that other despicable site have switched to Twitter to spew their insults. Don't demean your cause by linking to such stuff, it ain't worth the read looking for something gold which will eventually appear anyway.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Huh?
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They didn't time this to change the election- we all know it's rigged to the roots and clinton will win.

they timed this to get her impeached after, and the whole thing overturned. It won't even go to her VP when she gets the big boot.

My money says she will "win" with a 50/50 split- just like bush. Then she'll pardon everyone she's touched since bill got out of office.
Suddenly everything her and her dirty friends have ever done is legal- but the people don't care anymore because it's STILL WRONG. The leaks will continue, our government will go after the sources of data like never before, and the people will lose what's left of their faith in the system.

Hopefully at that point, there will be a revolt against it- but that's probably asking too much. The evidence will be out and lawyers will try their best, but with potus overriding law there won't be any legal ground to go after any of the outed criminals... and the people won't be willing to take the necessary steps to correct things.

Rip, bleed, potato bug. Vomit.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well this is mighty intresting.

Someone expects a new terror attack in november.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe because I got burnt out on trying to read 4chan stuff late last night and early this morning.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

My money says she will "win" with a 50/50 split- just like bush. Then she'll pardon everyone she's touched since bill got out of office.
Suddenly everything her and her dirty friends have ever done is legal- but the people don't care anymore because it's STILL WRONG. The leaks will continue, our government will go after the sources of data like never before, and the people will lose what's left of their faith in the system.

Which won't matter because shes now in charge, quickly passing ever more legislation written up to generate more 'defense' spending, endless debt and war. Then thirty days in, the Reichstag will burn, Marshall law will be declared, the Patriot Act enforced, dissidents rounded up, internet censored.

Anything you ever said will now be used against you.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

People's attention spans are so short if they dumped it all a month ago (i.e. #DNCLeaks) everyone would have forgotten by now.

There's a good chance the true bombshells have yet to hurl.

We don't know that they had the leaked? hacked? emails set here sooner for release than they did.

And a lot et al can happen between now and then.

From there, regardless, the information contained in these shall go on cause all sorts of reform once this distraction of a obligatory ceremonial clown show is out of the way; when Clinton's bribe budget over the media fizzles off; when the Clinton Foundation is fully exposed; etc.

The PARDON's angle is a beotch.

The 2 Party System was already battered enough with just Trump shaking things up making the GOP expose themselves as being DNC cronies, Criminal media expose themselves as being complicit in the crimes of them both... add in the WIkileaks there's sure to be nothing much left of it, especially if teh DNC does get their Hillary in there the attack fodder from every direction on not just her but the party and it followers there will be no recovery. If the Democrat party and its people had any sense whatsoever not only would they rebel on her pragmatically, they'd depose her now to prevent the end of their party. That is if they have any sense, and forward thinking vision. If Trump really is to be the nightmare POTUS then they'd see that and they'd get to bounce back, or have some hope of doing so that is. If they take on Hill they ensure their destruction as a party, most likely ours as a nation, to only possibly face Trump again next time the situation will be even more screwed warranting a harsher recovery methodology by Trump, which is ever worse (following the ASSUMPTION he's the devil). We do know for a fact she is, for what its worth.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ive started my last-ditch efforts to inform my friends who have told me they are voting fir HRC, of her unrelenting corruption that knows no depths.

I suggest you try once again to reach out to your friends/family. Theres still time!

Im not saying anything new of HRC but she is 100x more dangerous than DJT. Shes power-hungry and a pathological liar, and those are her forgivable attributes!

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
iTS AMAZING HOW LITTLE PEOPLE KNOW WHO TUNE INTO CNN AND MSNBC,,I MEAN THEY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF.

They know less than nothing: they are fed disinformation.

Unfortunately they represent a large part of the population. Im still waiting for the "V For Vendetta" moment when the news is interrupted by the vigilante with truth. Then they might have a shot.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Right.

This goes beyond just The Donald and The Hillary, its about the Clinton's undemocratic POWER STRUCTURE. For someone to be int eh career game so long to know every angle how to play the system into ones hands for total exploitation, for one couple to hold the White House once, get impeached, and use their power structure to get aback in again should be criminal in its own right. The INTENT.

This all really proves that a person should only be allowed to hold the WH once whether its as POTUS or as their spouse.

If she couldn't get back in again she wouldn't have even went for the Senate, I'd have wagered in hindsight. She would have gone away like all the rest of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am having serious doubts about the WikiLeaks Twitter account.
Previously, as in before yesterday, the twitter would immediately have tweets about specific emails that people had read. Not seeing it now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join