It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Outstanding !!

Buck

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I've been reading through these, but I haven't seen much of anything yet. Just George Soro's phone numbers. I did shoot him a text....just for giggles. On the off chance I hear back I will post.

I figure I'm already on a few " lists ". What's one more?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did you create that graphic that instructs people to "embellish" the thread with graphics and such?

If so, it's funny considering the definition of embellish:

make (a statement or story) more interesting or entertaining by adding extra details, especially ones that are not true.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Just means you'll be invited to more parties right? I wish I was popular lol

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thankyou for continuing to post these releases. Each revelation should get it's own thread for maximum exposure. The Clinton camp and DNC are becoming more than "annoyed" as Wiki-leaks continues to come through.

What percentage of total documents have been released thus far...about 23%? Assange said in Sept that they were up to 100,000 but more continued to arrive from various DNC and Clinton contacts, and were being vetted for accuracy. The term "death from a thousand bee stings" comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

LOL

Youll have to forgive I didnt write much for 5 years and every now and then make little errors like this.

And I'm always doing things rapid fire.
edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wikitweet:

Some pages give error messages but when I refresh, they usually come up.

Probably an ongoing DDOS attack.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I cant wait for all these emails to be released and yet she still cake walks into the oval office. Why ? Because honestly, you guys are having fun hoping theres some high drama stuffed in these emails. There isnt. Itll be amusing to watch as more hacked emails come after Nov 8th and its just a bunch of folks who dont understand why the world ignores their nonsense

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I cant wait for all these emails to be released and yet she still cake walks into the oval office. Why ? Because honestly, you guys are having fun hoping theres some high drama stuffed in these emails. There isnt. Itll be amusing to watch as more hacked emails come after Nov 8th and its just a bunch of folks who dont understand why the world ignores their nonsense

READ THE THREAD, then come back here and try saying that with a straight emoticon:
The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers - Key Hillary Findings REPOSITORY THREAD!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I dont need to read your thread. Ive clicked through these emails for the past week. If I were you, Id be much more worried about this most recent Ddos attack.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

So you've checked in the threads and seen what people here happened to be talking about (which is usually what ATS members happen to see when they're reading the archives themselves), OR you've been going from top to bottom of every single twitter release feed like I have been doing (and reading the announcement threads, and other spinoff threads, and other twitter feeds, and the Google News, and the Google, and so on such as ohter contributions in there from other members)?????

Go thru the last several pages of the thread, basically pure screen shot matter.

Or, if you're unwilling to actually look at the emails, then what are you even doing in here besides embracing ignorance and political baiting?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So you've checked in the threads and seen what people here happened to be talking about (which is usually what ATS members happen to see when they're reading the archives themselves), OR you've been going from top to bottom of every single twitter release feed like I have been doing?????

Go thru the last several pages of the thread, basically pure screen shot matter.

Or, if you're unwilling to actually look at the emails, then what are you even doing in here besides embracing ignorance?

Did you skip over the part that said Ive been clicking through the emails for a week now? That means im looking at the emails sir.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Meh. Being popular is overrated. I was in high school. It's a lot of work. Not ot mention you never now who to trust.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So you've read all 20,000+ Podesta emails, along with the 100,000+ emails and other related documents, and cross connected wikireleases? And you're the expert so much that you don't have to look at the findings of the entire community, not even when 'all' condensed in one tidy little spot?

I'm IMPRESSED!

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
BREAKING: $12,000,000 in shake down money was paid to the Clinton's to grease their palms for a huge weapons deal.

Information about high-level corruption involving the rulers of Washington's closest ally in north Africa was brought to the attention of the US consulate in Casablanca, Morocco's commercial capital, by a businessman in 2009, leading diplomats to describe "the appalling greed" of those close to King Mohammed VI.

According to the US report, decisions involving Omnium Nord Africain (ONA), a holding company owned by the king, are made only by the king and two of his powerful associates. "To have discussions with anyone else would be a waste of time," the head of the company is quoted as saying.

Royal involvement in business is a hot topic in Morocco but public discussion of it is sensitive. The US embassy in Rabat reported to Washington in a separate cable that "corruption is prevalent at all levels of Moroccan society". www.theguardian.com...

There's a sample of what happens when you DONT go an look at one tiny email one at a time and only in the context it alone while refusing to look at the condensed aggregated findings of the community.

King of Morocco paid 12 million for access to Clinton through CGI

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I dont know what you arent getting at. Saw those. Im not surprised. And if you did that to Trump or any other politician, we will find all sorts of pay for play issues. Again- both sides. Thats the point. The alt right acts like the left has descended from hell. But their side of the lawn is pristine. What a joke.

This is on both sides. And that's why the general public DOESNT CARE ABOUT THESE EMAILS.
edit on 21-10-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

ETA: enjoy the loss on Nov 8 even with 10,000 more emails coming
edit on 21-10-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why did you change it? Embellish is exactly what is done in these threads.

It's not as if you are wanting to find truths. You want to "embellish" in order to pound home the 'big lie'.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

WOW!

I fudge a definition and that makes it truth. A word I've only even used a few times in my life. I whipped that little paragraph up in like one minute after I just woke up that morning, and snapped it into jpg in less than a minute after just waking up this morning. I made this Op in less than 5 minutes!

I usually use the word stoke. Semi-recently I saw 'embellish' used in a way that I inferred it had the same meaning as 'garnish', and internalized it. That might very well be the first and only time in my life I've used the word.

I'm not going to argue with staunchly biased embracors of ignorance.

Dont come talk to me about truth unwilling to read the thread

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join