It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 6 (almost 2000 new emails)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
And they just don't quit, be on the lookout for another thread from me soon regarding a particularly interesting email related to a suspicious, high profile death.

WikiLeaks Twitter

What will come from this batch?

If this is like the last couple of sets, there will be progressively more damning information within.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So they think she needs to beat up punching bags and staffers before interviews just to be a success?

> On Friday, September 4, 2015, John Podesta > wrote: > >> No good deed goes unpunished. Press takeaway was the whine of but "she >> really didn't apologize to the American people" I am beginning to think >> Trump is on to something. >> >> On Friday, September 4, 2015, Neera Tanden wrote: >> >>> Clearly you don't have your trumpdictionary down. Phoner is when you >>> call into a show. And usually means you are doing a ton of press. >>> >>> She gets into a rhythm when there's tons of interviews. But I >>> definitely recommend having her beat up a punching bag (or a staffer but >>> that is unpleasant) before she goes on. She really needs to exorcise the >>> injustice of it all. >>> >>> On Friday, September 4, 2015, John Podesta >>> wrote: >>> >>>> Phoner? She was good. Question is can we keep same mood through 20 >>>> interviews.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There is not enough time in the day to keep up with what is coming out. Just wanted to stop by this new thread of yours and say thanks.

It's obvious to me that Clinton has many handlers and critics from within. At least Trump has an original thought, un-directed by Soros or the media.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Looks like CNN is up to their colluding tactics again. Shame shame...

From: , Chris Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 at 12:54 PM To: NSM Cc: David Kendall Subject: RE: CNN deadline question Nick, I’m CC:ing David Kendall here as the letter was addressed to him. –Thanks, frates From: Frates, Chris Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 12:52 PM To: '[email protected]

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
J&C Thank you doing such an amazing job of keeping up with all of this. Thank you soooo much!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This daily release thing is going to really drive HRC over the edge. Can't wait to see what grimey sex tape of him they'll post today in response. It's all this game now do they have enough tabloid tapes of The Donald to match the daily releases? The angst they're surely causing her alone might get Trump whacked via Hillary bloody axe murderer on stage by the last debate. I suppose if they gonna whack him Hillary doing it at the debate live on TV is how he might want to go out, like when race car drivers die during the race. There's always the flip side, at least.

edit on 13-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm reminded of Chinese water torture and the constant drip, drip, drip...

Sooner or later something will break the resolve of those on whom these drips are falling and I wonder what will come of that?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
And they just don't quit, be on the lookout for another thread from me soon regarding a particularly interesting email related to a suspicious, high profile death.

WikiLeaks Twitter

What will come from this batch?

If this is like the last couple of sets, there will be progressively more damning information within.

We still need that "DAMNING" thing on Hillary. I don't care if Podesta proves to be Satan in DNC clothing. Voters will only be swayed by simple unequivocal proof that Hillary is doing, or has done, something horrific..something voters care about. (Arming ISIS isn't it.)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Email 7243.
From 2014, when she was no longer Secretary of State.
Why is she emailing this type of sensitive information, which looks like it should have some kind of security clearance associated with it, on a private email server?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Sadly I agree. The little attention that these emails are getting proves that The Hillbots aren't paying attention. They don't care. It is just stunning to me!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

..something voters care about. (Arming ISIS isn't it.)

Sadly, you're 100% correct about that. Now, what if, say, she could be linked with the murder of a Supreme Court Justice?

Think voters might care about that?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Sadly I agree. The little attention that these emails are getting proves that The Hillbots aren't paying attention. They don't care. It is just stunning to me!

Because most of the MSM is completely ignoring them.
Soon, they won't be able to.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

YES..Most definitely!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yeah, friend, that should do it.

Thank you for keeping ATS in the loop on this. These emails should be top of the page and go viral everywhere.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What bothers me is the posts I see on social media excoriating Trump for statements made 10 years ago, or all these new allegations coming out from the media - when that same media has been proven in these emails to have colluded with the Hillary campaign.

There is some very selective hearing so to say, going on right now. It makes me wonder how blind people's loyalty really is to Hillary.

These email leaks and the media induced popular response to it of her supporters leads me to believe if she ever wanted to say go after people with 'banned high capacity magazines, or banned assault weapons" there would be a whole contingent of folks supporting her using violence against their fellow citizens to do so...

This election will show just how many people buy into the main stream media versus other sources of info, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But..But Trump said a few bad words! inexcusable! deplorable! unfit! he must go to jail immediately! for some words

Meanwhile the dirt on Hillary (which is provable) just keeps pilling up and everyone ignores it like it doesn't even exist, can you imagine what she will do if she becomes President?, god help us.

Keep up the good work! not easy going through all those crooked emails.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Public face/Private face:

> Following up on the conversation this morning about needing more arrows in > our quiver on Wall Street, I wanted to float one idea. In October 2014, > HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff > about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, > precisely for the purpose of having something we could show people if ever > asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those > fat cats. It's definitely not as tough or pointed as we would write it > now, but it's much more than most people would assume she was saying in > paid speeches.

/podesta-emails/emailid/8086

And then they recycle it again in 2015:

Reviving this thread because AP is working on a story similar to Pat Healy's article in Sunday's NYT about HRC's "Wall Street image problem." The reporter, Lisa Lerer, plans specifically to note that her paid speeches to banks were closed-press affairs, and transcripts are not available. She is asking if we wish to characterize her remarks in any way. I think we could come up with a vanilla characterization that challenges the idea that she sucked up to these folks in her appearances, but then use AP's raising of this to our advantage to pitch someone to do an exclusive by providing at least the key excerpts from this Deutsche Bank speech. In doing so, we could have the reporting be sourced to a "transcript obtained by [news outlet]" so it is not confirmed as us selectively providing one transcript while refusing to share others.

Here they are showing that they have a heads up on stories being published, intentionally leak things to the media, and have it attributed to an anonymous source.

This shows that they are aware that the people are not quite as non-discerning as they'd like us to be:

I worry about going down this road.

First, the remarks below make it sound like HRC DOESNT think the game is rigged -- only that she recognizes that the public thinks so. They are angry. She isn't.

Second, once you start looking at speeches, you run smack into Maggie Haberman's report for Politico on HRC's Goldman Sachs speech, in which HRC isn't quoted directly, but described as saying people shouldn't be vilifying Wall Street.

Maybe you think the Deutsche Bank speech takes the sting out of the Goldman report -- but I am concerned that the passage below will exacerbate not improve the situation.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Story on Breitbart showing WikiLeaks dump today included e-mails discussing TPP. The upshot is she supports TPP but had to flip flop because of Bernie and the Unions. She wasn't happy about it either.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

All the proper globalists support the TPP.

And of course, she's not happy about it because when it gets passed she either has to let the 'pubs do it and take the rap for looking weak or she has to pass it in spite of her promises that she really doesn't like it.

This is why I can't stand the thought of her as POTUS.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Would be great if we had just one place for all these drops.
So much info spread around the forum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join