It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Release 17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Again, there is no tweet from WikiLeaks on this yet, however there are new emails released as of today.

The count now stands @: (30235 results, viewing 1 to 200)

#Podesta Emails17 twitter feed

A quick grab from one of the new ones. This is regarding questions about her use of a private server for state business:

We would like for our people to be hearing from HRC, in a >>>> non-fundraising email of course, before her testimony if at all possible.

/podesta-emails/emailid/27130

LOL, they even think it's crass to ask for money when explaining why she made those choices; assuming she could recall.

Related threads:
Wiki just released Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails....WHAT?
-#ObamaEmails

Breaking Wikileaks Releases The Podesta Emails 1 ( First release)
Podesta Emails PART 2
Breaking THIRD PART Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 4 (1193 new emails)
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)
Wikileaks 7 Just Released!
Wikileaks Part 8 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails 9
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 12
Release: The Podesta files Part 13
RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 14
Wikileaks 15 Just Released
Wikileaks Release 16

Twitter hashtag trackers:
#PodestaEmails
#PodestaEmails2
#PodestaEmails3
#PodestaEmails4
#PodestaEmails5
#PodestaEmails6
#PodestaEmails7
#PodestaEmails8
#PodestaEmails9
#PodestaEmails10
#PodestaEmails11
#PodestaEmails12
#PodestaEmails13
#PodestaEmails14
#PodestaEmails15
#PodestaEmails16

#DNCLeak / #DNCLeaks

#PedoPlotl

Once more unto the breach...
edit on 24-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Minor tweaks

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Good morning J&C! Thank you as always for keeping us up to date!!! It really helps the way you guys are keeping things organized!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I concur with M75, outstanding sir !!!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Is anyone else not able to access wikileaks? I checked isitdown and it says it isn't? I've tried about 10 times. I'm in Austin.

STM

ETA: Finally reached it, must be traffic on the site.
edit on 24-10-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Some of the thinking behind how they frame the Benghazi message:

From Oren Shur:

If the objective is purely to undermine the Benghazi hearings, I think these spots will certainly help do that. But if the objective is to connect emails-Benghazi and conflate the two in voters’ minds (which consultants feel is an imperative here), I’m not sure we know whether we can credibly do that – we’ll get a read from groups, but may need to just make a judgement call once we see rough cuts.

Jennifer Palmieri answers:

Sorry – I didn’t mean to suggest that the goal was to undermine the hearings. But I think seeing these ads ahead of the hearing will ensure voters look at the hearing skeptically and will help us make the hearing our end point.

/podesta-emails/emailid/30197

This shows that they think that Americans by and large think that the email incident is no big deal and that they hope to conflate the Benghazi incident in order to give it the same weight they think people give the email scandal.

I'm able to access. I'm in the Texas Gulf coast area.

Thank you folks for the kudos!

And Buck, I really enjoyed that slideshow yesterday. I had read about the ghost army before but it was neat to see it in context with the other mentions of spies.

edit on 24-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

twitter.com...
edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wikileaks ID # 27434:

To: [email protected] Date: 2016-02-26 23:38 Subject: Re: Sorry. I've been behind too many curtains in my day... Sent from my iPhone > On Feb 26, 2016, at 8:36 PM, Jennifer Palmieri wrote: > > Gee. Thanks, Joel. We thought we could half-ass it. Let's discuss. > > Sent from my iPhone > >> On Feb 26, 2016, at 8:35 PM, Joel Johnson wrote: >> >> I know you can't look past Bernie and March primaries -- but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide -- but not a half assed scramble. >>

Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain!

twitter.com...
edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED SOURCE

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
In Corpus here, sir! Able to access the abyss as well!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I wonder what the Trump swift boat project is...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some comments that might be embarrassing, but nothing criminal or that will change the minds of voters.
Yawn. Same ole same ole.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wouldn't it also be cool to see all the emails flying around on the other side of the isle as they prepared for the hearing(s)?

It would provide some much-needed perspective on things, but apparently the hackers don't care about that.

Rubio is right (I can't believe I just said that) - it could be their side next. One thing you know for certain is whomever has done this is aiming for putting out only one side of the story.

For example, the idea that "voters should be skeptical" of the hearing might actually be for good reason, if we could see what all the other side said about it...

*sigh*

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Wow, tell us how you've managed to read all 3423 of the new emails since they've been released and made this determination?
edit on 24-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I am thinking it may be the Gloria Allred project with all of the 'he grabbed me' women.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Hm. My guess would be his own words and women whom he allegedly groped/assaulted/was highly inappropriate with/humiliated/insulted.

It was a timed-release, but I doubt they had all those women lined up. They did have Machado on deck with an ad ready to go after the first debate. I don't know, but it's possible they got ahold of the HA tape a long time ago.

It's hard to know what is organic v not. While "swift boat" implies false arguments, it also could mean an organized attack that appears external to the campaign.

There are a lot of fronts he can be attacked on in addition to that (taxes, business failures, racism) but the women's vote was a key demographic for the HRC campaign.

You are witnessing the behind-the-scenes war-room discussions. All campaigns do this. It is how they try to win. Putting BC's accusers front and center was Trump's campaign's version of the same thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RandomAnon
There have been several email references that could lead a person to believe that Hillary has a drinking problem. There was one yesterday talking about getting her sober.
edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll keep telling yourself that,,,my parents voted democrat for 40 years,,,NOT ANYMORE THANKS TO EMAILS !

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I'll not elaborate, but what is important is that business is now in the street and that changes the equation.

Buck

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Return to search View email View source CNN and bed-wetting From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-07-09 09:44 Subject: CNN and bed-wetting HRC's appearance on CNN was awful. She made statements that were untrue and appeared legalistic, evasive and programmed. And gave the worst possible answer on the trust issue when there multiple possible answers that were all better.

edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

twitter.com...
edit on 24-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I am thinking it may be the Gloria Allred project with all of the 'he grabbed me' women.

WHATEVER it is...THEY already know it's untrue...but pushing it anyway.

Swiftboating
The term swiftboating (also spelled swift-boating or swift boating) is an American neologism used pejoratively to describe an unfair or untrue political attack.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

[email protected]> *Cc:* John Podesta *Subject:* RE: Benghazi - paid media update If the objective is purely to undermine the Benghazi hearings, I think these spots will certainly help do that. But if the objective is to connect emails-Benghazi and conflate the two in voters’ minds (which consultants feel is an imperative here), I’m not sure we know whether we can credibly do that – we’ll get a read from groups, but may need to just make a judgement call once we see rough cuts.

edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

twitter.com...
edit on 24-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join