It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aria and Errollorre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

“Troll!” said Errollorre rising to his feet. “You shouldn’t be here! This is not the time for you!”
“Troll try to save silly man.” said Troll.
Troll looked up and saw the Witch Queen frozen in place.
“It is evil Witch!” yelled Troll. “Now Troll break her neck like she break Trolls!”

“No Troll!” yelled Errollorre. “Stop! Please. Listen. We can’t kill the witch. We must be careful. Troll, the wizard has sent us back in time. It is one year ago. The moment Aria was turned into a ghost.
I must save her and bring her back to restore her memory. Do you understand?”
“No, troll don’t understand.” said Troll.
“Just trust me Troll.” said Errollorre. I’ll explain everything later. But I have to move fast right now. Just stand there and don’t move.”
“Troll will stand here. But why witch and ugly princess no move?" Asked Troll.
“They are moving Troll.” said Errollorre.”But we’re moving faster than them. We passed through time quickly and our momentum still has us moving fast.
But time will soon catch up to us and the witch will see us if we don’t get out of here before then.”
“Troll no clue what you saying.” said Troll.
“Just stand there Troll.” said Errollorre.
“Troll stand here.” said Troll. “Troll keep eyes on evil witch.”

Errollorre ran over to the seemingly frozen Aria.
Errollorre removed the small beat up ring from his hand and placed it on the raised hand of Aria.
Then he pulled her hand and in turn her whole body towards him.
It was like he was pulling a strip of bark from a tree.
It seemed like Aria was being peeled away from a ghostly figure of Aria that still stood there looking at the Witch Queen.

Errollorre and Aria fell back onto the floor. Aria blinked a few times then took a deep breath.
She looked at Errollorre with her eyes wide.

“Errollorre?” said Aria. “Errollorre you look so different from yesterday. You look like you haven’t shaved in days. There is gray in your hair where there wasn’t before.”
Aria placed her hand on Errollorre’s cheek.
“And lines on your face that were not there yesterday."

Suddenly Aria gasped.
She stared at the floor as her mind began to fill with thousand of images and thoughts.
She turned to look at Errollorre.
“I know what has not yet come to be.” said Aria. “You’ve come from what not yet is.”
“The wizard. Carl he sent you. I know why. I remember the battles against the witch that have not yet happened. I know of friends I haven’t yet met. How can this be?”

Aria looked at the ring on her finger.
She took it off and handed it to Errollorre.
“Take this Errollorre.” she said. “I could see the wizards thoughts. I do not want another's thoughts in my mind. This ring is meant for you.”

“You knew the wizard Carl’s thoughts?” asked Errollorre. “That’s strange I didn't notice anything like that.”
“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “You romantic idiot. I remember running to this very room to find you in the time to come.
I was coming to tell you I got my memories back.
I remembered everything about us.
I told Prince Seapaul and he withdrew from the contest.
Everything was set right for us. And now you’ve come back here and we risk never going back.”

Errollorre sat speechless.
He could have had his dream fulfilled.
But now, what will happen?

Troll stood there staring at the Witch Queen.
Then ever so slightly, almost imperceivable, the Witch Queens eyes moved the tiniest bit towards Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
“Stupid man! Ugly princess!” whispered Troll urgently.

“Troll!” said Aria. “I know you. My dearest Troll.”
“Troll glad see ugly princess too.” said Troll. “Troll not see princess since minutes ago.”

Aria and Errollorre laughed.
The Witch's eyes again moved the slightest bit.
“Ugly Elf, stupid man, look! look!” said troll as he pointed towards the Witch Queen.

Errollorre and Aria looked at the witch and saw her eyes barely move.
“We are running out of time!” said Errollorre. “We have got to get out of here now!”

The trio ran to the heavy wooden door.
Aria turned to look at her ghostly figure still frozen in terror behind her.
“She’s going to go through so much.” said Aria.
“But you know it turns out for good.” said Errollorre.

Troll pulled at the door but it wouldn’t open.
“Troll break door!” said Troll.
“No!” said Errollorre. “That would be too big of a change in the time stream.”
“Then what will we do?” asked Aria.

“Stand aside.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre raised his hands and yelled “OSTIUM!’
The door swung open and the three of them ran out into the cold stone hallway.

“How did you do that?” asked Aria.
“I have no idea.” said Errollorre.
“Something just came over me. Let’s go we haven’t much time left.
Run for the forest!”

Time for the Witch Queen progressed as it should.
She laughed as her black lightning delivered the spell to Aria that changed her into a ghostly form.
For just a split second something made her look to her left.
But there was nothing there.
Now she walked to the ghostly form of Aria who was trying not to cry.
“There, there my dear.” said the witch. “You bring me the necklace and I’ll put you back in a nice solid body.”
The Witch Queen laughed. “Now go and find it!”
Aria headed for the door.
“You don’t need a door princess.” said the Witch Queen. “Your a ghost. Through the wall will be faster.”

Aria placed her hand on the wall.
It passed right through it.
Sobbing Aria flew through the wall and out of the castle.

The Witch Queen stood there for a moment. Then she walked over to where she thought she saw movement.
She placed her hands on the floor as if she was feeling for something.
Then she examined the still locked door.
She touched it with her hand, then drew it back.
“Search well my ghostly princess.” said the witch.
“Time is telling me it’s time for me to do some hunting of my own.”

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Chapter 12

Aria, Errollorre and Troll escaped before time had caught up with them.
They appeared as a blur to the drawbridge guards they passed as they exited the castle.
As they slowed down in the time stream they became clearly visible, but they were at this point deep into the Dark Lands Forest.
They continued to run for hours without stopping.
Finally the left the Dark Lands Forest and entered the thick wilderness of Free Accasia.

“Troll tired and hungry.” said Troll. “Troll want stop and eat.”
“Very well.” said Errollorre. “ I suppose we’ve put a good distance between us and the Witch Queen. Aria, could you perhaps fly above the treetops and see how far we are from the nearest village?”
“I can’t Errollorre.” said Aria. “My wings no longer work.”
“What?” said Errollorre. “Oh no, how can this be?”
“It is as the wizard told you.” said Aria. “Once you took this part of me from my ghostly form, I began to slowly perish.”
“I’ll get you back to our own time before it’s too late.” said Errollorre. “I promise.”
“I know everything will work out for the best.” said Aria. “Let’s not worry about that right now. I’ll build a fire and you and Troll can look for some food.”
“We will need some torches.” said Errollorre. “It is so dark here that I can barely see my hand in front of my face.”

“I can’t see your faces either.” said a voice from the dark forest.
Errollorre tried to turn to see who had spoken, but was unable to move.
He and Aria and Troll were covered in a glowing black web.
The web itself seemed to have appeared out of thin air.
But it wasn't necessary for Errollorre or Aria or even Troll to see who had spoken.
They all recognized the voice.
It was the Witch Queen.

“So who do we have here in the forest in the middle of the night?” hissed the witch.
“What a strange collection of characters. A troll! I never heard of a troll that mingled with anyone let alone these companions.
I must see your faces. I am curious who you may be.”
The witch walked closer to Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
They had been facing away from the witch when she cast her black web of light over them. So she did not yet have a chance to see their faces.

She got closer to Errollorre.
“I don’t recognize your clothes or scent. You may be a stranger to me.
Please everyone relax. I’m just looking for some visitors I had in the palace earlier.
I didn’t see their faces either. They were quiet as mice. But I just knew they were tip toeing about. And they left without even saying hello. Can you imagine how impolite that is?”

The Witch Queen turned and walked up behind Aria.
“Perhaps you might have run into my sneaky guests. Oh my, what have we here.
A winged elf? There are not many winged elves in Acassia. I think I’ve met them all.
So we must know each other. Let me just turn you around dear and say hello properly.”

The Witch Queen put her hand on Aria’s shoulder and was about to turn her around when there was the sound of a loud thud.
The Witch Queen fell to the ground unconscious.
A voice from behind called out, “Abrogo!” and the webbing of black light fell away from Errollorre, Aria and Troll.

They turned to see who had struck the Witch Queen and removed the black glowing
webbing.
Light was coming from the top of an old mop.
Standing there holding the mop was a man in a fuzzy bathrobe with a colander on his head.
It was the wizard Carl.

“Wizard Carl!” said Errollorre” Am I glad to see you.”
The wizard looked at the three standing there.
“Oh no.” he mumbled.
He looked at Errollorre. “Why are you here?” asked the wizard.
Errollorre held up his hand and showed the wizard the ring that he was wearing.
The wizard Carl’s eyes grew wide and then he held up his hand which was wearing the same ring.
Not a duplicate, it was the same ring.
“Touch your ring to mine.” said the wizard. “Then I will know all that has transpired and why and how you came to be here.”

Errollorre touched his ring to the wizards and a glow ran from the rings and covered both Errollorre and the wizard.
The wizard stepped back detaching from the other ring and the glow faded.
“I know all now.” said the wizard.
He turned and faced Aria.
“I am sorry this happened my dear.” said the wizard. “It seems like this trip for Errollorre into the past was unnecessary. Now there is much risk in getting back to his time.
You can not change events without getting lost in a false reality.”

The Witch Queen let out a low moan.
The wizard stood over here and said, “Somnum.”
The witch began to quietly snore.
“That should keep her sleeping for awhile, but I don’t know exactly how long.
You must not let her see you or time will change.
I will go back to my hut and retrieve the necessary items to enchant you for the trip in the time stream.
It is going to take me several hours to get there and back. In the meantime you three need to rest and wait.”
“Where can we go that will be safe?” asked Aria.
“There is only one place in Acassia the witch and her servants can not enter.” said the wizard. “You must go and spend the night in The Shed.”

“The Shed?” said Errollorre. “What if we run into people in the Shed. They will remember us in the future. We will change time.”
“You should be safe there if you're careful.” said the wizard.
“By the time you get there most Shedites will be sleeping. Errollorre you’ve got a good beard grown on your face. When Shed folks meet you in the future you’ll be clean shaven. Plus your hair is greyer than it will be then and your face is more wrinkled.”
“Great” said Errollorre. “I’m glad stress and age has given me a disguise.”

The wizard looked at Aria.
“When Shed folks meet you, you will still be a ghost.” said the wizard.
“They never really get a clear look at your features until the curse is reversed. Then you didn’t stay around long because you had to go back to the Dark Lands to rule. So I don’t think anyone will definitely remember you. But to be safe I think you both should keep the hoods on your cloaks on and as low over your head as you can.”

Then the wizard looked at Troll.
“There is no successful way to disguise a troll.” said the wizard.
“Good” said Troll. “Troll not in mood to wear dress again.”
“Fortunately,” said the Wizard. “All woodland bridge trolls look alike to most folks. Although one that isn’t terrorizing everyone will probably stand out. Just try not to be seen.”

“What about the pixies?” asked Aria. “They will remember. They are not easy to fool.”
“Don’t worry about the pixies.” said the wizard. “Pixies love keeping secrets.
Since you are able to enter the Shed they will know you are on the side of good. They will giggle like crazy in the future that only they know your secret.”

“I can think of one pixie who won’t keep our secret.” said Errollorre.
“I know who you mean.” said the wizard. “But she shouldn’t be there. She is usually off on some adventure with that elf woman. But nevertheless, be careful, try not to interact with anyone or in any way change this time stream. I’ll be there as soon as I can.
Now off with you.
Get to The Shed.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Chapter 13

Errollorre, Aria and Troll sat under a tree that was on the edge of the grass surrounding The Shed.
It was the wee hours of the morning. They waited for Sheddites to leave or go to sleep for the night.

At last there was stillness as the Sheddities had either gone away or went to sleep.
The trio snuck into the Shed and the pixies showed them to a large room that they could sleep in.

It was only a couple of hours later when they were awakened by a loud voice.
“Alright! Enough sleep! Let’s go before you get caught here!” said the wizard Carl.

Errollorre, Aria and Troll awakened and Errollorre said to the wizard, “Where are we going so early Wizard Carl?”

“We need to go outside into the field near the Shed to create a timestream for you to travel in.
We can’t create one here inside the Shed or who knows when or in front of who you’ll appear. You can’t alter time if you want to get back to where you started.” said the wizard.

Errollorre, Aria and Troll were about to go outside when they saw the wizard stop and lift a board from the floor of the room they were staying in.

“I’ve spent the last few hours making sure the Witch Queen and her minions aren't lurking nearby.” said the wizard.
“I placed these items in this floor many years ago for just this moment.”

The wizard Carl lifted from a hidden compartment in the floor, four incense pots and some incense sticks. The items used for the time travel enchantment.

“How did you know to put these here?” asked Errollorre.
“It’s a long story that you’ll know the answer to before your journey is over.” said the wizard.
“Wait a minute.” said Errollorre. “You said you were going to your home to retrieve those things. And you had them here? Why did you tell us that?”
“Errollorre” said the wizard. “I have reasons for what I do. I’ve been in a situation like yours before. Trust me. You’ll understand me and my ways very soon.”
Aria gave the wizard a knowing smile. Errollorre noticed but didn’t know what to make of it.

They quietly made their way outside and huddled near the woods on the edge of a field surrounding the Shed.
The wizard laid out the four incense pots on the ground.

“North, south, east and west. Twelve, three, six and nine.” said the wizard as he motioned for Errollorre, Aria and Troll to stand in between the incense pots.

“Take this.” said the wizard to Errollorre. "These small bottles contain enchanted oil.
When you move through the time stream each bottle will have a small time enchantment put on it.
If you find yourself in a situation where you are going to be discovered or need to make a quick escape the three of you join hands and break open one of the bottles. It will advance you through time a short distance.”
“How far is a short distance?” asked Aria.
“It could be an hour or a day or a month. I don’t know.” said The wizard. “Just use it to get out of a jam. Also if you get back close to your time, say within a month or so. Just hide somewhere, stay out of sight and wait it out. Then go to Aria’s castle at the time when Errollorre and Troll first entered the time stream.”

“What if we go into the future?” asked Errollore.
“You can’t go to what hasn’t existed for you yet.” said the wizard.
“The future is always changing. You can only experience it as it happens.”

The cloud of incense had become thick and began to spin clockwise around Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
Suddenly a small bird flew from a nearby tree and into the cloud where the trio stood.

Blinded by the smoke and in fear, it flapped wildly and flew into Troll’s face and lodged itself halfway up Troll’s nose.
Troll began to jerk and spin trying to dislodge the bird.
As he spun the smoke began to go counterclockwise.

“Troll stop spinning!” said Aria and Errollorre.
The bird suddenly dislodged from Troll’s nose and flew out of the cloud.

At that moment Errollorre, Aria and Troll disappeared into the time stream.

The wizard Carl stood there looking at the empty space where his friends had been just moments before.
He shook his head, then buried his face in his hands.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Good evening everyone.
I have the another chapter in my story.
A very special chapter.
I wish you could read it without me giving you a spoiler.
But I have to give credit to another Shed writer.
If you'd rather be surprised then skip down to where it says chapter 14 and start reading there.
Otherwise here is the spoiler.
The parts of the story that appear in pink are wriiten by JacyGirl
and are taken from her writing and creating Shed 1.
Previous chapters of my story can be found here:
Aria and Errollorre

Now for tonight's adventure.

Chapter 14

In a small clearing in the middle of a thick forest, the cool quiet morning was suddenly disturbed by a whirlpool of incense and smoke appearing and rotating counterclockwise like a strange tornado.

The whirlpool began to dissipate but not before depositing three individuals onto the cold forest floor, Errrollorre, Aria and Troll.

“Ouch.” said Aria. “I landed on a pointed stick.”
“That’s not so bad.” said Errollorre with a muffled voice. “Troll landed on me.”
“Troll sorry.” said Troll. “Troll stand up and get off stupid man.”

Troll stood up on top of Errollorre for a moment. Then pushed off and leapt to the ground.
“Ugh. Thanks Troll.” said Errollorre. “I think I need to be put in traction.”
“Listen Errollorre” said Aria. “There is absolutely no sound coming from anything in this forest.”
“That’s because we are still moving fast from being in the time stream.” said Errollorre.
“Everything will appear as frozen to us for a few minutes until time catches up to us.”
“Troll see strange smoke.” said Troll pointing to the sky above the trees.

A trail of frozen smoke rose high into the air from a distant point beyond the forest.
“Let’s go to where that smoke is coming from.” said Errollorre. “Maybe it will help us figure out where and when we are.”

The trio walked through the forest for a long while.
As time caught up to them the sounds of forest animals began to be heard.
The distant smoke also moved in the warm morning breeze.
They at last came to a clearing at the edge of the forest.
They could see some buildings in the distance that the smoke was coming from.

“This seems familiar.” said Aria. “But I know Accasia like the back of my hand, and we are not in Accasia.
“I know what you mean.” said Errollorre. “This seems familiar to me too. But at the same time I don’t think I’ve been here before.”

Troll suddenly froze in his spot. He lifted his head a sniffed.
“Troll smell bacon!” yelled Troll.
Troll took off for the buildings like a racehorse.

“Troll no stop!” yelled Errollorre. “We have to stop him Aria. If he is seen or changes something in the timeline we could be trapped here. We don’t even know where here is yet.”

Aria looked around and found a nice round rock.
With pinpoint accuracy she threw it and hit Troll in the back of the head.
This caused Troll to stop and look around to see what hit him.

Errollorre and Aria ran up to Troll.
“Troll you have to wait until we know where we are.” said Errollorre. “You don’t want us to get stuck somewhere we don’t belong.”
Aria stood there listening with her sensitive elven hearing.
“Errollorre I hear a girl crying.” said Aria “She’s in the forest over there and heading this way.”
“Duck down until she passes.” said Errollorre. “We mustn't interact with anyone.”

The three time travelers lay in the grass behind a large green bush watching the girl emerge from the forest.
“I know who that is!” said Aria. “I know where we are. That’s my friend. My dear friend.”

edit on 26-10-2016 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Aria rose to go to the girl but Errollorre pulled her back down.
“No Aria. I recognize her too. But we must not let her see us.”
“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “I haven’t seen her in so long. I have to see her.”
“Ok.” said Errollorre. We can have a look and listen. Perhaps it will help us figure out how to get out of here and back where we belong. Let’s go over this way. She won’t see us if we’re careful. We can hide behind that painted van and watch and listen.”

Errollorre, Aria, and Troll crawled quietly around the edge of the clearing and came up behind the buildings. They crouched behind a painted bus and watched the girl approach.

Lost and alone, she limped over uneven ground and broken branches...searching for signs of life.
Using her dirty sleeve to wipe the tears from her face, she looked towards the clearing.
A small wisp of smoke could be seen rising in the distance.
With heart pounding, she slowly worked her way towards the tell-tale sign of human existence.
"Fire!" she exclaimed.
Where there's smoke...there's fire. Where there's fire...there are people.

As she moved forward, she patted the little knapsack slung over her bruised shoulder.
"We'll be okay soon," she whispered.
A furry face popped up and looked at her quizically.
"Hush ferret," she smiled. "I'm sure they will help us."
Jacy rubbed her gurgling stomach. Lack of food was making her weak, and her lost days in the forest were taking their toll. Relying on the generosity of strangers made her feel vulnerable, but she didn't have a choice now.
"Yeah, I bet you're hungry too," she said, while stroking the ferret's face.

When she was close enough to focus, Jacy thought she was hallucinating.
After days of nothing but trees and wildlife...she was approaching what she feared was perhaps a mirage of sorts.
A perfectly manicured property, with house, shed and camper van all painted in various colours.
"Soooo pretty," she murmured, looking around with eyes wide.
As she got closer she could hear voices, and the aroma of bacon made her empty stomach groan.
Sophie's head popped up again. The little ferret sniffed the air and looked towards the house.
"I know, bacon!" Jacy exclaimed. "You like bacon, don't you? Maybe they even have bananas!" she laughed.

As she stepped onto the damp grass, a pretty lady with long dark hair came out of the rainbow-striped house.
"You made it!" she grinned.
"Umm...hello? Where am I exactly?" Jacy asked suspiciously.
"This is the land of No Time. My name is Jane, and we have been expecting you."
Jane put her arm around Jacy and led her towards the kitchen door.
"Hey, how are you expecting me, when I'm lost?" Jacy asked.
"You're not lost, you're exactly where you're supposed to be." Jane answered. "Now, come in and meet the others."

Entering the kitchen, Jacy could see a group of people sitting around an old oak table. There were steaming plates of food, over-flowing fruit bowls....and a full pot of coffee.
"Ohh...I'm in Heaven!" she exclaimed.
Jane led her to a chair while a pretty girl with pixie ears placed a plate of food and a mug of coffee in front of her.
Jacy murmured, "Thank you" and looked around at all the smiling faces.
"How do you know me?" she inquired. "How are you expecting me?"
The pixie-girl reached into Jacy's satchel and placed Sophie in front of a bowl of fruit pieces.
"I'm Night Star," she said shyly, pushing a banana slice towards the hungry ferret.
"Nice to meet you Night Star," Jacy mumbled in between mouthfuls. "Can someone please explain to me what's going on here?"

Jane came over and gave her a hug. "You're among friends now," she said. "Kindred souls...kind hearts...and much love."
Just as Jacy opened her mouth to respond, she heard the 'thud thud thud' of heavy footsteps. Turning in her chair, she gasped at what she saw. A huge man with long dark hair flung himself into a chair.
"Found the rum!" he said, pouring a large quantity into his coffee mug.
Jacy peered under the table, unsure of what she had just witnessed. Was he wearing 'bunny slippers'?
Seeing her perplexed expression, the large man extended a rather large hand.
"I'm TrueBrit, pleased to finally meet you girl!"
"Hello sir," Jacy said, placing her hand in his. She leaned across the table and whispered, "Am I dreaming?"

Laughter erupted amongst the crowd.
Night Star looked at TrueBrit, Jane and the others, and in a concerned voice said, "Maybe we should tell her about the 'dimensions'?"
Jacy stopped eating and stood up abruptly.
"Dimensions?"
TrueBrit tossed back the contents of his mug, and then looked directly at the now frightened girl.
"Dimensions...alternate dimensions...you KNOW this, you just have to remember!"
Sitting down again, Jacy shrugged. "All I can remember, is that I was lost."
"And now you're found!" smiled a petite blonde girl. "Hi, I'm Tsu...we are sisters in the land of No Time."

Jacy sniffed her coffee cup, wondering if it had been spiked. She eyed the big man with the rum bottle.
"Sounds like Alice in Wonderland stuff to me."
Jane patted her shoulder and refilled her coffee cup. "Maybe Gordi can explain it?" she asked the group.
"Och, woman...ye've given me enough jobs this bright mornin'!" a Scottish accent echoed from another room.
"Bloody bureau of yours....move it here, move it there..."
Tsu jumped up out of her seat, "Never mind Gordi, I'll tell her!"
Jacy craned her neck, looking for the man they called Gordi. "Can someone please just tell me what's happening?"

Tsu lifted the now sleeping ferret and cradled it in her lap. "I will explain it to you Jaky."
"It's Jacy!"
"I know," she grinned. "I am your soul sister. So is Jane, and Night Star...and there are others. On earth we have 'blood family' but we also have 'soul family'. You were lost, because you have lost your blood family. We, your soul family...have simply assisted you in transitioning to a slightly different dimension...where we can help you and keep you safe." She patted Jacy's knee...as if this now explained everything.
Jacy looked around the table, as everyone was nodding in agreement and smiling.
Night Star stood up, placed her mug in the sink and then turned to Jacy. "You're staying with me, in the shed!" she exclaimed, rather excited.
"You live in the shed?" Jacy asked, still thinking she was dreaming.
"Oh, it's not just a regular shed!" Night Star laughed. "It's a magical shed...we have dragons in there!"
"Looks pretty small to me..." Jacy shook her head. "Dragons...dragons aren't even real..."

TrueBrit uncrossed his long legs, and shook a bunny-slipper-encased foot at the new arrival.
"Wot's real?" he asked.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Chapter 15

Errollorre and Troll sat behind a brightly covered van parked next to a colorful house.
They watched Aria standing on a wooden box and peeking through a window into the house.

“Is ugly elf woman going to look in window all day?” asked Troll.
“It’s possible.” sighed Errollorre. “But I guess we have to be patient. Those people in the house are Aria’s friends from long ago . She’s excited to see them again and wants to relive every moment.”
“Will ugly elf woman see herself in there?” asked Troll.
“No.” said Errollorre. “This was the beginning of The Shed in this world. She wasn’t in there she was up there.” said Errollorre pointing to the sky.
“Ugly elf in sky?” asked Troll.
“Well, not exactly.” said Errollorre. “She is part of what the ancient ones called “the latesco.”
“What that word?” asked Troll.
“It’s a word the wizard’s use that means ‘watcher’ or one who lurks.” said Errollorre.
Troll gave Errollorre a confused look.

“It’s like this Troll.” said Errollorre. “The spirit of The Shed calls to many like minded souls to come and join it. Many like Jacy and the others find their way there through many different paths. But they answer the call whether consciously or not relatively quickly.
The shy or timid ones like Aria hold back at first and through the power of the inviting spirit, they watch the activities in the Shed. They lurk in the shadows until they are ready to make themselves known to the others. They are the latesco or lurkers.”
“Ugly elf woman watch us in sky?” asked Troll. “She watch herself looking through window?”
“I don’t know Troll.” said Errollorre. “This traveling in the time stream changes things in confusing ways.”
“How you know wizard words?” asked Troll.
“I don’t know that either.” said Errollorre looking at the wizard Carl’s ring that he now wore. “Ever since I’ve been wearing this ring, strange dreams and thoughts, and memories have been entering my mind.”

Suddenly Troll stood up and sniffed the air.
“Troll smell food.” said Troll.
“You’re smelling that tin garbage can by the house.” said Errollorre.
“It smell good.” said Troll walking towards the house.
“Troll no!” said Errollorre. “You might be seen.”
“Troll hungry.” said Troll. “Troll eat quick.”

Troll lifted the lid off the large tin garbage can.
It was filled with empty beer bottles, half eaten donuts, bacon bits and grease and other unidentifiable objects.
“Goood.” said Troll as he buried his head in the can and began eating everything.
Errollorre tried not to watch because the sight was making him feel a little queasy.
But then he noticed the inside door behind the screen door of the house open.
Errollorre tried to signal Troll to run but couldn’t get his attention.
Aria saw Errollorre waving his hands and ran around the corner and peeked out at the scene.
Coming out of the doors, backwards was Gordi!
He was lifting and carrying a yellow bureau to dry it's wet paint outside in the sun.
On the top of the bureau balancing precariously was a can of yellow paint.

Gordi backed out of the door and turned the bureau towards the sun.
He never noticed Troll standing behind him with his head buried in the garbage can.
“Ah maybe just a wee bit of paint on the edge for a touch up.” said Gordi to himself.
Holding the can of yellow paint in one hand and a brush in the other Gordi delicately painted a few spots where the paint was thin.

The sound of Gordi’s voice made Troll take his head out of the garbage can and stand straight up behind Gordi.
“That be fine.” said Gordi as he admired his paint job.
He turned around and stared straight into the hairy chest of Troll.
Gordi looked up to see Troll looking down at him. Bits of bacon and donuts clinging to the ends of Troll's fang-like teeth.

Gordi jumped back spilling paint on his hands and splashed a few drops into his eyes to temporarily blind himself.
Troll looked at Errollorre who signaled to run, and Troll ran and dove behind a distant bush.
Gordi rubbed his eyes on his shirt sleeve, blinked and looked around at the now empty space behind the house.
“Ach wot has TrueBrit put in me drink?” said Gordi. “I think I might have to try a wee bit more.”

Gordi went inside the house and Errollorre , Troll and Aria resumed the positions they had before.
“Ugly elf still looking in window.” said Troll.
“I know Troll, I know.” sighed Errollorre.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
continued..

Aria continues to watch Jacy in the house.

Hello, I'm Cody!"
A smiling man came over and kissed Jacy on the hand.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance, m'lady."
Jacy blushed and smiled back at him. She turned to Jane and asked, "How many people are there here?"
Jane laughed as she replied, "Oh well...you still haven't met fossilera, Serdgiam, TheDoctor46....then there are the others who just pop in for a visit!"
Feeling better for the food and coffee, Jacy started to relax a little.
"Can you tell me more about the dimensions?" she asked.

Night Star moved over to sit beside Jacy.
"What is the last thing you remember, before you became lost?" she inquired.
Taking a moment to think hard, Jacy looked at all the people in the kitchen.
"Well...I was on my computer. I was sad...feeling lonely...just me and Sophie...and...I don't know...I think I fell asleep?" she trailed off.
"NO! You woke up!" Tsu insisted.
Every head was nodding in agreement.

"But...I woke up in the woods? How did I get from my apartment...to the woods?"
She threw her hands up, not understanding how everyone else seemed so calm. Sensing her frustration, TrueBrit stood up, towering over the others.
"The computer carried your thoughts and emotions through time and space, alerting your soul family." he explained calmly. "We used focus and intent to slide you into this dimension, so you could be with us here."
Having no response to that information, Jacy just sat and blinked a few times.
"Why are you wearing bunny slippers?" she whispered to the big man.
"Bad feet!" he said, matter-of-factly.
"Nothing makes any sense...." she replied. "Do you have tea parties with Mad Hatters too?"
Jane laughed out loud. "We have parties all the time. It's all a big party! Parties and rainbows!"

At that moment Gordi walked towards the sink and proceeded to wash yellow paint off his hands.
"Ye're all scaring the wee lass!" he exclaimed. "Jane, ye're bloody bureau is drying in the sun...why don't you take the lass on a tour? Show her around a bit?"
Tsu and Night Star jumped up and clapped their hands.
"Show her the dragons!"
"Show her the shed!"
Jacy stood up and motioned towards the half empty rum bottle. "May I?" she asked.
TrueBrit poured a shot into her coffee mug. She tossed back the shot and grimaced.
"I'm expecting a white rabbit to come running through the room, yelling "I"m late...I'm late...for a very important date!" She giggled a little nervously.
TrueBrit threw his head back and guffawed. "How do you think I got my slippers?" he said with a wink.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Chapter 16

Errollorre sat behind a rainbow colored van watching Aria who was standing on a box looking through a window.
Inside the house she was looking into were old friends from The Shed that she hadn’t seen in a long time.
It had taken a trip two years into the past for this to happen.
Suddenly Aria staggered and fell to the ground unconscious.

“Aria!” yelled Errollorre.
Errollorre and Troll ran over to where Aria lay on the ground.
She slowly opened her eyes.
“What wrong with ugly elf woman?” asked Troll.
“She’s been separated from her ghost form for too long.” said Errollorre.
“A body can not live long without it’s spirit.”

Aria reached up and touched Errollorre on the cheek.
“It’s alright Errollorre.” said Aria. “If I die here the other part of me, the ghost form that the Witch Queen made me become, will continue on into the future. We know that we will trick the Witch Queen into restoring her to a whole solid form. Time will go on as it was meant to be. And the real Aria will live happy with you.”
“You are the real Aria.” said Errollorre. “The life we’re experiencing now is going into your memory. If we don’t get you back to our future time there will always be a part of you that is missing.”
“I’ll just slow you down now.” said Aria.
“No you won’t.” said Errollorre firmly. “I know exactly what to do. Troll pick her up. We’ll take her into The Shed.”

“No Errollorre.” said Aria. “Before I fell I heard NightStar, Jane and the others saying they were going to take Jacy into the Shed for the first time.
If we go in there they will see us.”
“Then we have to be quick and try to hide once we get inside. It is the only way. The restorative atmosphere of the Shed should strengthen you. I also think there may be a way for us to advance in the time stream once we get inside.
Troll, pick up Aria and let’s get quickly into the Shed.”

Troll picked Aria up off the ground by scooping his hands under her.
She felt light as a feather to Troll.
Errollorre and Troll who was now carrying Aria ran to the Shed and quickly went inside.
The door of the Shed slammed behind them as they entered a large festive room that was a hundred times larger than the outside of the Shed.
Over against one wall was a long bar complete with barstools and a large mirror running its length.
Hundreds of different bottles of various mixtures sat stacked on shelves in front of the mirror.
Behind the bar, or it should be said, floating slightly above the bar, were a dozen pixies
staring in surprize at the strangers who just entered.
Especially at Troll.

“You can put me down Troll.” said Aria. “I’m feeling stronger already.”
Troll set Aria gently down and Aria stood up.
“I knew this place would restore you.” said Errollorre.
“Errollorre.” said Aria. “Nightstar and the others are on their way in here. We’ve got to hide.”
“We’ll go to the room we use in the future.” said Errollorre. “I’m hoping that the Wizard Carl had anticipated us being here and already put the time travel incense pots in the secret compartment under the floorboards.”

The pixies began chattering in agitated tones.
“What about them?” asked Aria. “They don’t look like they trust us enough to wander around in the Shed.”
“They're confused.” said Errollorre. “They know only friends of good spirit can enter the Shed. But they can’t figure out how a troll got in.”
“Troll go tell them Troll good troll from future.” said Troll.
Troll started walking over to the bar where the pixies hovered.
“Troll wait.” said Errollorre.
But Troll already stood in front of the pixies trying to explain the concept of time travel and his transformation into a kind troll.
Aria and Errollorre watched as within in a few moments the pixies began to giggle and laugh.
“Did you ever notice how pixies seem to quickly like Troll?” asked Aria.
“Yeah it’s strange.” said Errollorre. “It’s like they think he some big giant pixie.”
Aria and Errollorre laughed.
“Troll!” called Errollorre. “Be quick. We’re going back to our room.”
Troll waved as pixies buzzed around his head laughing and covering him in pixie dust and flower petals.

Errollorre and Aria ran back through a hallway that would lead to their room.
When they got to where the door should be they found nothing but a solid wall.
“The rooms not here!” said Errollorre.

“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “I know what’s happening. This is the first Shed. When we entered no one else was in here yet so it took the form we imagined it should be.
But now that Jacy and the others are entering it is going back to the way Jacy first saw it. And we didn’t have a room back then.”

Troll suddenly ran up the hall towards them.
“Ugly elf and hideous woman things coming this way!” said Troll.
“It’s Night Star.” said Aria. “She’s showing Jacy around. There’s nowhere to hide. They are going to see us.”
“Before we landed in this time stream the wizard Carl gave us three time bottles to use in an emergency.” said Errollorre. “I think this qualifies.”
“Where do you think it will send us?” asked Aria.
“Into the future a short way.” said Errollorre. “I only hope time seems froze for a few moments when we get there so we have time to size up the situation and act on a plan before time catches up with us.”

“Shhh” said Aria. “I hear them coming up the hall talking.”
“Everyone join hands.” said Errollorre.
Aria, Troll and Errollorre joined hands. But not until Errollorre had taken one of the small bottles out of a pocket in his shirt.
He pulled the cork out with his teeth and grabbed Aria’s hand and one large finger of Troll.

A cloud of incense billowed out of the small bottle.
The smoke surrounded the trio and moved around them clockwise faster and faster.
It looked as if they were in a small tornado.
Then suddenly they and the smoke were gone.

“You can have any room for yourself you can imagine.” Nightstar said to Jacy as the passed the spot where a moment ago Errollorre , Aria and Troll stood.
“This is all so wonderful and hard to take in.” said Jacy as they continued down the hall.
Night Star stopped for a moment.
She wondered where that smell of incense was coming from.
She looked around for a moment then continued with Jacy to her new room.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Chapter 17

In a dimly lit hallway in the Shed a swirl of incense smoke suddenly appeared spinning clockwise and looking like a small tornado.
Three figures appeared in the center of the whirlpool of spinning smoke, Errollorre, Aria and Troll the troll.

The smoke dissipated and Errollorre, Aria and Troll looked around.
“Errollorre.” said Aria. “Does the floor seem slanted down towards the main room to you?”
“Yes it does.” said Errollorre. “And it unusually dark in here for the Shed. Come on let’s look in the main hall. We have a minute or two before time is unfrozen around us.”

The three walked down the sloping hallway into the main front room of the Shed.
Time was slowly catching up. Light coming through the ceiling windows was slowly beginning to flicker in an otherwise unlit room.

“Look at that.” said Aria.
Aria pointed to an object that was moving in slow motion in the air above the bar.
“It looks like something fell from that shelf above the bar.” said Errollorre.
Aria walked over and reached up and plucked the slowly falling object from the air.

“Oh my look at this.” said Aria.
“What is it?” asked Errollorre.
“It’s a picture of “The Rainbow Warriors” from the early days of the Shed.” said Aria.
It must have been tucked up in the back of that shelf and forgotten. I wonder what made it fall out?”

Suddenly the room lurched upward.
Troll fell back into a pile of empty wooden boxes.
Errollorre and Aria hung onto the bar as the Shed seemed to move up and down and back and forth.
“What is going on?” asked Aria.
“Time is back to full speed and whatever this is, it’s what was happening to the Shed when we got here. Said Errollorre. “I’m going to take a look outside.”

Errollorre walked to the entrance of the Shed and pushed open its large wooden door.
He looked outside and was surprised by what he saw.
“Aria! Troll! Come look at this!” said Errollorre.
Aria and Troll walked and staggered across the swaying and lurching room and came to look out of the Shed door with Errollorre.
They were all surprised to see that the Shed was inside a dimly lit damp wooden room with light barely peaking through wooden planks on large closed wooden doors.
“I smell salt water.” said Aria.
“Troll smell sting water too.” said Troll.
“I’m going to take a look around.” said Errollorre. “Move quietly until we figure this out.”

Errollorre, Aria and Troll stepped out of the Shed and suddenly it vanished into thin air.
“The Shed!” said Aria. “It’s gone!”
“Look at this.” said Errollorre.
Aria and Troll went over to Errollorre who was looking out between an opening in the wooden slats on the door.
They looked out and saw a wooden deck with several large figures walking about.
Behind them in the distance they saw the waves of a rolling sea.
“We’re on a ship!” said Aria.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
continued...

“Yes.” said Errollorre. “But how did the Shed get put inside a ship? And why did it suddenly disappear?”
“Look.” said Troll looking out of another opening in the boards. “More boat things.”
Errollorre and Aria went over and looked out through the other opening at a half dozen ships anchored several miles away from a distant island.
“I know who those ships belong to.” said Aria. “And I know what happened to the Shed.”
“Tell us.” said Errollorre.

“After everyone had been at the Shed for a while and after many parties, the Rainbow Warriors decided they wanted an adventure.” said Aria. “So everyone packed up and got their own pirate ship to command. They were going to find buried treasure. The Shed would eventually appear where they would decide to settle.”

“Fish faces.” said Troll pointing out towards the ship's deck.
Aria and Errollorre looked out of the door slats and saw the crew working on the ship were big burly looking rouges with faces that almost looked more like fish than men.

“The fish faced pirates.” said Errollorre. “Well I think I can figure out what happened to the Shed.”
“What happened?” asked Aria.
“When everyone left the Shed to go on their adventure, the usual thing that would occur is the Shed would magically disappear and transport itself to a new location. But we were still in the Shed traveling in the time stream. So it couldn’t transport until we left it.
The fish faced pirates must have seen everyone from the Shed getting on ships. So they snuck back to the Shed to have a look and it was still there.
They couldn’t get inside so they just took the whole thing and stored it in this storage compartment of their ship until they had a use for it.”

Suddenly there was a loud boom.
Errollorre and Aria looked out horrified as they watched the fish faced pirates fire a cannon at one of the Rainbow Warrior Ships.
The cannon ball landed in the water inches from one of the ships.
“Aim it two degrees port side!” yelled one of the fish faced pirates.

“They’re shooting at my friends!” said Aria.
“Do you remember this event happening in the past?” asked Errollorre.
“No.” said Aria. “This did not happen before.”
“Then the time stream is being corrupted.” said Errollorre. “We’ve got to stop this and put things right before it’s too late and we are lost in an alternate time stream forever.”

One of the fish faced pirates lowered a torch to the wick of a cannon.
“What will we do? They are going to sink my friends!" Said Aria.
“Let me think.” said Errollorre. “We have to move carefully not to ruin the time stream further.”
“Troll stop fish faces.” said Troll.

Troll sprung into action before Errollorre or Aria could say a word to stop him.
On deck of the ship the fish face pirate who was ready to set off the cannon towards the Sheddites on their ships, halted when suddenly bursting through the wooden doors to the storage room, sending wooden shards and splinters in every direction, was a large and hairy, and angry looking forest bridge troll!

Troll ran across the deck running over two fish faced pirates and sending a third over the side into the sea.
Troll reached the cannon and lifted it up off its rolling support.
Then he swung it like a baseball bat and sent several surprised fish faced pirates flying off the ship in different directions.
Troll saw other fish faced pirates attempting to fire a second cannon.
Troll hurled the cannon he was holding at the other pirates which knocked the other cannon sideways and fired a cannonball straight down through the ship.

There was now several explosions occurring below the decks of the ship.
“That cannonball must have hit some of the gunpowder stores below!” said Errollorre. “We’ve got to get off this ship now!”

Errollorre and Aria ran out onto the deck of the now listing ship that was rapidly taking on water below.
“Come on Troll! Yelled Aria. “Get off the ship!”

Errollorre and Aria ran over to the side rails of the ship and and dove into the sea.
Troll lept over a half dozen fish faced pirates who were climbing up over the side of the ship trying to get back on board after having been knocked into the sea.

“I don’t think we can swim fast enough to get far enough way before it explodes.” said Aria.
“Scutum Arma!” yelled Errollorre.
A pulsating bubble of light formed around Aria, Troll and Errollorre just as the ship of the fish faced pirates exploded with a deafening sound and huge fireball.
The light bubble only lasted a moment but it was long enough to protect Errollorre, Aria and Troll from the explosion and burning debris that rained down upon them.

“You remembered a wizards spell.” Aria said to Errollorre as they bobbed in the water.
“Yes.” said Errollorre. “More and more of the wizards knowledge has been entering my head through his ring. But I can’t seem to control when it does or retain it for long. It is all very random.”
“Well it has been helpful when it does happen.” said Aria.

A large piece of the exploded ship floated by Aria and Errollorre.
They climbed aboard it like a raft.
Troll bobbed in the water.
“Come on to this raft Troll.” said Aria.
“No.” said Troll. “Troll know Troll heavy and sink raft. Troll can swim in water for days. No problem for Troll. Troll stay here.”

“Look.” said Errollorre.” The ships of the Rainbow Warriors. They haven’t moved. And no one has come up on their decks or in anyway responded to all the noise and commotion that’s been going on.”
“I think I remember what is going on with them.” said Aria. “Right before they came to the treasure island they went over to TrueBrit’s ship and drank rum and partied all night until they passed out.”
Errollorre and Aria and Troll laughed.
“Then the time stream is back intact.” said Errollorre. “They don’t even know any of this happened.”

Then a figure on one of the ships was seen coming out on the deck.
He had his back to Errollorre, Aria and Troll but they could see by his long hair coming down to the back of his ruffled shirt, wearing pantaloons in high black leather boots, carrying a long scabbard, and holding a bottle of rum, it was TrueBrit.
As TrueBrit stood there one by one other Rainbow Warriors came from below decks and climbed down the side of the ship to waiting dinghies to take them back to their own vessels.
Not a single, hungover one of them, looked back to see the wreckage of the fish faced pirate ship, or Errollorre, Aria and Troll in the water.
Each of the ships hoisted sail and moved off closer to the shores of the treasure island.
“I wish we had a sail.” said Errollorre. “It’s a long way to the island.”
“What will we do?” asked Aria. “Should we swim?”
“No swim.” said Troll

Troll grabbed the back of the large piece of floating wood that Aria and Errollorre sat on.
He began to kick his legs and the raft was propelled along the water towards the distant treasure island.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Chapter 18

Errollorre, Aria and Troll the troll had been stranded back in time on an island where the members of Shed 2 searched for treasure while battling an evil wizard.
They sat on a hill above the beach just behind a treeline.
They had been there for three days watching the coming and going of the Rainbow Warriors of Shed 2.

“How long until they leave this island?” asked Errollorre.
“They are here at least a week.” said Aria. “ TDawg will be possessed by the spirit of someone the evil wizard is keeping prisoner here on the island. The wizard is also a prisoner here. The Rainbow Warriors will eventually gather the rune stones together and give them to the wizard out of compassion and free him from the island. This will also help TDawg to no longer be possessed.”
“Humph.” said Troll. “Sound like we be here for long time.”

Suddenly Aria fell over unconscious.
“Aria!” said Errollorre.
Aria did not respond. Her breathing was slow and shallow.
“What wrong with ugly elf woman?” asked Troll.
“She’s been separated from her spirit half for too long.” said Errollorre. “She’s dying.
We’ve spent too much time here in the past on this island. We need to get to Acassia. We need to get to the Shed. We need to get back to our own time so she can join up with her future self. We need to at least get to the Shed in this time where its healing power can save her. But we’re stuck here far from all of it.”

“Troll has part of Shed.” said Troll. “Maybe help ugly elf woman.”
Errollorre looked at Troll who reached into his ragged shirt and pulled out a wooden framed picture.
“The picture of the Rainbow Warriors from the Shed!” said Errollorre.
“Troll look at picture in Shed when we on boat. Troll go outside Shed with you and ugly elf. Shed disappear. So Troll put picture in shirt for later.”
“Oh Troll.” said Errollorre. “This might help Aria. There might be enough stored Shed power still in the picture to strengthen Aria for a while.”

Troll handed Errollorre the picture and Errollorre placed it on Aria.
The picture gave a faint glow. Then Aria opened her eyes.
“What happened?” asked Aria.
“You grew weak and fainted.” said Errollorre. Fortunately Troll had this picture of the Rainbow Warriors from the Shed with him. It still had some residual Shed healing power to revive you.”
“Thank you Troll.” said Aria.
“That will keep you strong for a little while.” said Errollorre. “But we’re running out of time. We’ve got to get off this island and back to our own time.”

“We can’t let the anyone who knows us from this time see us.” said Aria. “It will trap you in a false time stream.”
“I know.” said Errollorre. “But I’m starting to get desperate.”
“Night is falling.” said Aria. “There’s nothing we can do at the moment. Try to get some sleep. Maybe you’ll think of something and we can try in the morning.”
“You're right.” said Errollorre. “Time for sleep. Then tomorrow we will try to get out of here.”

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
chapter 18 continued.....

Errollorre, Aria and Troll the troll slept in the forest of the treasure island.
After a couple of hours had past Aria awoke because Errollorre was tossing and turning in his sleep.
She watched him as his eyes moved beneath his eyelids. He let out a low moan as if he was trying to yell in a dream.
She put her hand on his chest and he sat up suddenly with his eyes opened wide.

“Errollorre all you alright?” asked Aria. “You looked like you were having a bad dream.”
“I was dreaming.” said Errollorre. “But I don’t know if they were my dreams or the dreams of the wizard Carl.”
“Tell me your dream Errollorre.” said Aria. “Before you forget it.”
“I’ll never forget it.” said Errollorre. “It’s like the many dreams and thoughts that have been filling my head since I started wearing the wizard Carl's’ ring.”

“I’ll tell you what I saw in the dream.” said Errollorre.
“It was several years ago in the forest of Acassia. There was a crossroad where two dirt roads met among the trees.
I saw a brown robed man with a hooded cloak walking towards the crossroads.
I couldn’t see his face but I knew it was the wizard Carl.
Then I saw another black robed figure approaching on the other road. She looked younger than when we saw her but I recognized her immediately.
It was the Witch Queen.

She had come to kill the wizard.
They exchanged a few words and she raised her hands.
Black lightning shot from her hands towards the wizard Carl.
He had a staff in his hand. He lifted it up and it seemed to send out light that blocked the witches lightning.
He then raised his other hand and white lightning shot out towards her.
She blocked the white lightning and for a moment it was a stalemate.
Then both lightnings broke through and hit each of them knocking them unconscious and to the ground.
They both lay there not moving, when suddenly a whirlwind of smoke appeared between them.
It spun like a tornado. Then stepping out from the midst of it was the wizard Carl!
He looked younger than when we had last seen him. He went over to the Witch Queen and waved his hands over her and said some words.
The witch seemed to go into a deeper sleep.
Then he walked over to his other self and said something over him.
Then he went back and reentered the spinning cloud.

I wanted to draw closer, but as the cloud disappeared another cloud materialized between the unconscious wizard and witch.
It was like the first cloud, and stepping out of it was again the wizard Carl!
He looked much older now. He was as I remember him in the future when I left him at your castle.
He walked over again to the witch, said something and then walked over to his other self lying on the ground.
He said something over him then took the unconscious wizards staff, and then walked back to the whirling cloud.
Before he stepped into it he looked up to where I was standing in the dream.
Then he winked at me!
He stepped into the cloud and disappeared.

The wizard on the ground woke up and staggered to his feet.
He seemed lost and confused.
He didn’t even notice the unconscious witch.
Then he looked towards me and lowered his hood.
I saw his face and screamed.”

“Why did you scream Errollorre” asked Aria.
“I don’t know.” said Errollorre. “I don’t remember. I can’t see his face now. In my mind it’s just a blur.”
“Well it may come back to you.” said Aria. “You never know with dreams if its your imagination or if it’s something that’s being told to you.”
“There was more Aria.” said Errollorre. “There was knowledge put in my head.
Aria, I know now how we can get off this island and get back home to our own time.”
“How Errollorre?” asked Aria.
“The knowledge of the wizard Carl is coming to me through the ring.
Aria, the wizard that is a prisoner on this island. The Wizard Carl was there when the Ancient ones condemned him here.
The evil wizard had taken objects from other wizards.
He had sought out forbidden knowledge.
The ancient ones put him here.
Not forever. Only until the time he had learned wisdom.
Part of his punishment was that the ancient ones had sent the very objects the evil wizard had stolen with him to this island.
They would have no power for him.
But they would serve as constant reminders of the wrong he had done.

Aria we must go to the cave of the evil wizard and retrieve two objects that will get us home.

“The evil wizard?” said Aria. “What objects? How will we be able to face a wizard?”
“I have the knowledge.” said Errollorre. “Trust me. I know what to do and say.
The objects we want are in the cave. One is the Rune Of Acassia. It will get us to where we want to be.
The other object will have the power we need to activate the rune.”
“What is that?” asked Aria.
“The Staff of Collandar!” said Errollorre.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Chapter 19

Errollorre, Aria and Troll stood outside of the cave of the evil wizard.
“Do you think he knows we’re coming?” asked Aria.
“I don’t think so.” said Errollorre. “We are not of this time. His powers would not be searching for something like us.”
“Let’s get stuff from cave and go home.” said Troll.
“Alright then.” said Errollorre. “Follow me and if we do run into him let me do the talking.”

The trio entered the cave and walked several miles in a narrow and damp rock passageway.
The only light they had was from three small torches they carried.
After some time they entered a large chamber.
The bare rock walls held several lit torches. There were many footprints of various sizes and types throughout the room on the dirt floor.

“This way.” said Errollorre as he led them to yet another small passageway in the far wall.

They walked the narrow rock corridor until they came to a small room in the cave.
A makeshift bed was on a ledge to one side and a rock in the center of the room served as a table.
A half eaten turkey sat on a plate on the table.
Troll stopped and looked at the food.
“No Troll.” said Aria. “We didn’t come here to take the evil wizards breakfast. We only came for those things that will help us get home.”
“But Troll hungry.” said Troll. “Troll only have two wild pigs for breakfast. Troll starve.”

“This way quick.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre, Aria and Troll entered a large chamber filled with relics and rune stones of all shapes and sizes.
“Oh my.” said Aria. “How will you find what you're looking for among all these things?”
“I know what I’m looking for.” said Errollorre. “I don’t know how I know, but I know.”

Errollorre looked among piles of hundreds of rune stone until he saw a shining blue one that caught his attention.
“This is it.” said Errollorre. “The Rune of Accasia. Now to find the power to activate it.”

Errollorre looked at a far wall that had dozens of staffs leaning against it.
He carefully looked them over and then reached out and took hold of a tall white wooden staff.
“This is the staff I saw in my dream.” said Errollorre. “Let’s go quickly. We need to be in the open air for the runes enchantments to work.”

They traced their steps back through the rooms.
Aria slapped Troll’s hand when he tried to grab the turkey as they passed the table.

They entered again the large rock chamber room.
Suddenly a blinding light shone in front of them blocking their exit.
A voice echoed throughout the room.

“Well, well. What is this? Thieves have broken into my home. Now I must do something about this.”
The light dimmed slightly and Errollorre, Aria and Troll could see the voice they heard had come from a tall dark figure standing and blocking their path.
It was the evil wizard.

The wizard looked at his uninvited guests and had a confused look on his face.
“What is this?” asked the wizard. “How is it I did not sense you before. But I do sense you now.”
The wizard closed his eyes and raised a hand.
“Yes, yes I sense all of you now. But you were hidden. Yes, hidden because you are not from this realm.
You come from that which has not yet occurred!
Except for you.”
The wizard pointed toward Aria.
“You are from what has been already. But you are not whole. You are dying. And dying quickly.
Well that is unfortunate. I won’t have you long with me to punish you for your transgression.
But you other two will suffer for a long time.
What have we here.
A vagabond and a forest bridge troll. Oh this will be fun.

“Stand aside.” said Errollorre. “We’ve taken nothing that was yours.”
“That is where you are mistaken.” said the evil wizard. “Everything on this island is mine. You are a fool.
You forfeited your lives to steal a rune and a staff that has no power.”

Errollorre took the staff he was holding into both hands and slammed the base of it into the ground.
A blinding white light burst forth from it sending the wizard sprawling onto the ground.
“Still that delusional tongue of yours!” yelled Errollorre. “I did not travel through time and trial to be lectured to by a fallen wizard!”

“The staff of Collandar!” said the wizard. “How is it you can wield it? No one but the staffs owner can harness its power.”
The wizard looked at Errollorre and noticed his ring.
“Ah” said the wizard. “You wear the ring of Collandar. But how is it you possess such a thing.
In your future has Collandar fallen?”
“I will not banter with you.” said Errollorre. “I will only tell you this and then we will be on our way.
The Ancient Ones did not condemn you forever.
The prison of the wicked is forged by their own desires.
Amend your heart, and you shall be free.”

Aria and Troll looked at Errollorre.
Then they looked at each other.
Then they looked at Errollorre.
“Time to go.” said Errollorre.

Errollorre, Aria and Troll walked past the shaken wizard sitting on the dirt floor.
The wizard had tears in his eyes.
He was deep in thought when he was interrupted by the voice of Troll.
“Can Troll eat wizard breakfast bird?” asked Troll.
“Troll!” yelled Errollorre.
“Nevermind.” said Troll to the wizard.

Stepping into the sunlight Errollorre, Aria and Troll walked to the beach.
Errollorre placed the rune on a boulder in the sun.
“Come closer to me.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre took out from his shirt one of the two remaining time bottles that the Wizard Carl and given them.
He pulled the cork from it and smoke began to swirl around them.

As the the trio stood close by the rock Errollorre raised the staff of Collandar over the Rune of Accasia.
“Domum discedere!” said Errollorre.
The staff sent out a ray of white light that stuck the rune.
The rune began to glow.
Soon a bright blue light surrounded them and the swirling smoke.
They suddenly disappeared.

Moments later they reappeared in a green forest.
“Troll know this forest.” said Troll.
“So do I.” said Aria.
“Yes.” said Errollorre. “We are back in Accasia.
Now that we know where we are, we need to figure out, when.”

edit on 9-3-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Chapter 20

Errollorre, Aria and Troll walked through the green forest of Accasia.
They were looking for some indications of what date it was in the time stream.
Suddenly the treetops above them burst into flames.

Looking up through the burning trees Errollorre, Aria and Troll could see Syx the dragon along with the other Accasian dragons battling evil black armoured dragons.
“Well I guess we know where we are now.” said Errollorre.
“Yes.” said Aria. “We are in the middle of the battle against the Witch Queen.

The trio exited the forest onto a hillside just in time to see Night Star on horseback leading a charge of Accasian troops towards the Witch Queen's forces.
The could see Skid Mark the clown on his unicycle riding through the enemy hitting them with pies.
High above them in the sky Sir Gordi flew by on his dragon Sporky, as they headed for the Witch's castle.

“As exciting as all this is,” said Errollorre. “I have no desire to fight this battle again.”
“Nor do I.” said Aria.
“Troll would like to hit some stupid things.” said Troll.
“No time for that now Troll.” said Errollorre. “Everyone move in close. I’m going to use the last time bottle to get us closer to home.”

Aria and Troll stepped close to Errollorre as he uncorked the last of the time bottles that the wizard Carl had given him.
A swirling cloud of smoke and incense surrounded them.
Then they vanished.

A few moments later in the same spot, a whirlwind of smoke and incense appeared.
As it faded away there stood Errollorre, Aria and Troll.
“I hope this got us close to the right time.” said Errollorre. "That was the last time bottle, and I don’t want to have to try and find time travel pots. They seem to move us too far and too fast in the time stream.”

“Look!” said Aria. “Going into the castle. That’s me!”
“There is your governess Una coming out of the woods after you.” said Errollorre.
“Oh Errollorre.” said Aria. “This is the day. You made it. This is when you go back in time to rescue me. I was running up to the wizard's room looking for you to tell you I had got my memory back. You and Troll will go back to the past in just a couple of minutes.”

“This is perfect.” said Errollorre. “We can enter the well room that the witch used to use, just moments after we left.”

Suddenly Aria let out a moan. Her eyes rolled back and she fell towards the ground.
Troll caught her before she hit the ground and gently laid her down.
“Aria!” yelled Errollorre.
Errollorre knelt beside Aria and felt her wrist. Then he put his head on her chest.
Aria was not breathing and had no pulse.
“No No!” yelled Errollorre. “Not now Aria! We are so close!”
Errollorre breathed into Aria’s mouth and pressed against her chest.
There was no response.
“Is ugly elf woman dead?” asked Troll.

Errollorre looked at Troll.
“Not if I can help it.” said Errollorre. “Troll pick up Aria. We are going to run. We are going to run faster than we have run in our lives. We must get her into that castle and in front of the wizard Carl. Let’s go!”

Troll scooped up the lifeless body of Aria and he and Errollorre ran as hard and fast as they could.
The castle guards were stunned to see Troll carrying the limp body of Aria.
“Out of our way!” yelled Errollorre. “We must save the princess!”

Up in the castle tower in the well room stood the wizard Carl and the present day Aria.
They had just watched Errollorre and Troll go back into the past.
“Why?” asked Aria to the wizard. “Why did they have to go back in time? Will they be back?”
“If they are successful.” said the wizard. “We should see them soon. If not, I will have to think of another way.”
“Another way?” asked Aria.

Just then the door burst open.
Aria looked up and saw Errollorre and behind him was Troll.
“Errollorre! said Aria happily. Then she froze. She saw the lifeless body that Troll was holding.
“That looks like me.” said Aria.
“It is you.” said Errollorre.
“How can that be me? Asked Aria. “I’m me.”
“It’s a long story Aria.” said Errollorre. “And there is no time to explain. You’ve got to trust me. That is a part of you. And if you don’t help her she will be lost forever. And all the memories she has will be lost. There will be a part of you that will be missing. Please trust me and just touch her.”

Aria hesitated.
Do as he asks.” said the wizard Carl. “You’ll understand everything once you do.”

Aria walked over to Troll.
Troll put the lifeless Aria down on a table.
Aria stared at her for a moment then touched her hand.

Light seemed to burst forth from every cell in the body of the Aria from the past.
Then she breathed and opened her eyes.
She looked at the Aria from the present and smiled.
Then she seemed to evaporate in front of them.

Aria who was standing there looked at her hand that started glow. Soon every cell in her body glowed.
Then the light faded.
Aria stood there wide eyed.
Then she bent over like she had been punched in the stomach.

“I know.” said Aria. “I know everything. I know what happened in the past. I was there.
I remember all we went through to get back. I remember you appearing in the past when the Witch queen cursed me. How you rescued part of me. I remember you putting the wizard's ring on my finger, and how it filled my mind..”

Aria stopped talking for a moment and looked up at the wizard Carl.
“You.” she said. “You did this.”
She stepped closer to the wizard.
“You did all for this for us?” she asked.
The wizard smiled weakly.
Aria let out a sob.
She then began to cry uncontrollably.

“Five hundred years? Asked Aria. “You spent five hundred years to make this happen?”
The sad eyed wizard gave a little shrug.
Aria sniffed and composed herself.
Then she stood close to the wizard Carl.
She brushed a strand of his long white hair off of his face.
Then she pulled him close and gave him a long passionate kiss.

“What?” said Errollorre.
Aria ignored Errollorre and continued kissing Carl who had now put his arms around her.
“Wait a minute!” yelled Errollorre. “ No No No. “What is going on here? I just spent months traveling through time to rescue you! Not for this! Whatever this is.”
Aria and Carl still kissed and ignored Errollorre.

“This is too much!” said Errollorre. “Fine. I’m through! Here you traitorous wizard! You can have your staff and ring back!”

Aria and Carl finally stopped kissing. They looked at each other with smiles for a moment then turned towards Errollorre.
“Keep the staff and ring.” said the wizard. “They are yours.”
“No thank you.” said Errollorre.” I want no part of you.”
The wizard Carl and Aria laughed.
“You have no choice.” said the wizard.

Errollorre grew angrier.
Aria turned to the wizard.
“Please explain it to him.” she said. “I don’t know where to begin.
“Errollorre.” said the wizard. “I’ve got something to tell you. I’m asking you for some patience because it’s going to take a little time for me to explain this to you. Although you already know in your heart what I’m going to tell you. You just don’t want to accept it.
“Go on.” said Errollorre. “Tell me your fable. Then I don’t ever want to see you standing in front of me again.”
The wizard laughed.
“So be it. Now here is my story.”

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
“I was a few years younger than you are now. Although for me that was a long time ago.
I was studying the mystic arts with others under the Ancient Ones.
During visits to the village I met a young woman named Eve Ella.
I think you know the name. She would go on to become the Witch Queen.
She became infatuated with me although I did nothing to encourage this.
Madness had already begun to inflict her.
Eventually when she saw I had no interest she decided I had spurned her.
She would have her revenge.
She let it be known that I was to meet her at the crossroads in the Accasian forest where she would kill me.

I went there thinking I could hold off her power and enchant her mind to forget about me.
We met at the crossroads and the battle was a stalemate.
Part of my enchantment had an effect on her so she would no longer be able to immediately recognize me.

As time went on she raised an army and devastated all of Accasia.
No one who didn’t follow her was left alive.
I felt that somehow because of our interactions I made her even more crazed than she would have been.
So I decided to try and fix the situation.

My studies taught me of movement in the time stream.
Although I knew events are fixed in time I attempted to put things right.
To my surprise I was able to change events.
But never enough to stop the destruction of Accasia.
I was confused. You can not change fixed time.
Except for the use of one power greater than all.
Love.
Love can change time and space.

Still I was confused. I loved Accasia, but that love wasn’t strong enough to change events in time.
I went back in time over and over trying to make things right.
At last events almost seemed to line up.
I found myself in the castle of Prince Dricore.
That is when I first saw Aria.
I knew immediately that this was the love that could change time and history.

Of course although we only spoke briefly that first time, I knew that to her, I already looked like an old man.
So I went back in time to manipulate my own life.

I tried over and over in time, but things never lined up.
I had to learn what I could fix and what I had to leave alone and let happen.
Finally after centuries I narrowed the possibilities to the moment I confronted the witch at the crossroads.

I went back to the moment we both knocked each other unconscious.
I put an enchantment on her so she would forget me.
Things almost worked out.
So I went back one final time.
This was the last variation in time I could do.
I went back again to that moment between me and the witch.
I clouded her mind still further.
Then I went over to my younger self and erased my memory.

I had to live out the years there so I disguised myself.
I decided to act like a complete fool so no one would ever look too closely at me.
I went barefoot. I wore a fuzzy bathrobe.
As a joke I put a colander on my head. A pun to my real name Collandar.

My younger self awoke with no memory that he was a wizard.
He couldn’t remember anything up to that moment.
Except his first name. A name that allowed him to be adopted by the village of the Palindromes.

Everything played out the way it had to.
And now at last the final moment has arrived.”

Errollorre stood there looking confused.
“What are you telling me?” asked Errollorre.

“My you are dense.” said the wizard. “Errollorre look at me.”
I’m looking at you.” said Errollorre. “Now what?”
“Really look at me.” said the wizard.

Errollorre stared at the wizard for a moment and then his eyes grew wide.
“No No” said Errollorre as he stepped back and fell into a chair.
“You know it’s true Errollorre.” said the wizard. Aria knew it the moment she put on my ring. Elves are so much more perceptive than men.
Errollorre my full name is Errollorre Collandar.
I am you Errollorre!”

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Errollorre’s mind raced. He could feel the blood pounding in his head. He wanted to scream and run. But he knew. He knew it was true.
“You are me?” said Errollorre faintly.
“Yes.” said the wizard. “That’s why Aria kissed me. She was kissing you. Ha ha.It took me five hundred years but I’ve at last put time right.”

“What happens now?” asked Errollorre. “Is there two of me now?”
“No Errollorre.” said the wizard. “My story has ended. It has always been leading up to this point. This is as far as I can go.
Just as Aria did when she touched her past self, we will touch hands and become one.
You’re going to have a great advantage. You’ll have over five hundred years of accumulated knowledge in a young body. Don’t disappoint us.”

“This is so strange.” said Errollorre. “I will never see you again.”
“Ha” said the wizard. “If you want to see me, look in a mirror. If you want to talk to me, just talk to yourself.”

Errollorre stood up.
The wizard turned to Aria and smiled.
“I’m not going anywhere.” he said.
“I know.” said Aria.
She gave him a quick kiss.

“I will never get used to that.” said Errollorre.
“It’s time.’ said the wizard.

The wizard walked to Errollorre and they shook hands.
Light burst forth from every cell in the wizard's body, then he merged with Errollorre.

Errollorre stood there a moment. Then he smiled.
I’m me. I understand. Ha! What a crazy life I’ve had.”
“So what shall I call you now?” asked Aria. “Do you want me to call you the Great Collandar? Or maybe the wizard Carl?”

“Just call me Errollorre.” said Errollorre. “And soon you can call me husband.”
“That sounds good to me.” said Aria.
“Can a princess marry the castle wizard?” asked Errollorre.
“We’ll soon find out.” said Aria.

Aria and Errollorre kissed then turned to look at Troll.
Troll had been standing there like a statue with his mouth open through the whole thing.
His large open mouth had filled with drool. It looked like a birdbath had been hung under his nose.
A small minnow that had survived an earlier meal leapt up out and back into the pool in his mouth.

“Are you alright Troll?” asked Errollorre.
Troll swallowed and answered. “Troll good.”
“Do you understand what happened Troll? Asked Aria.
“Troll know what happen. Stupid man now stupid wizard.” said Troll.
Troll looked at Errollorre.
“If you wizard now will you do thing for Troll? Asked Troll.

“Troll.” said Errollorre. “If it wasn’t for you I would have never succeeded. You were the missing ingredient. I’ll do whatever I can for you Troll. What do you want me to do?”

Troll looked at Errollorre.
“Troll want you to turn Troll into pixie.”

The End.

If this was a movie the credits would roll now and there be a song.
So here is my music for the credits.
Which would only have only one name scrolling by over and over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join