It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: intrptr

Confirmed, just heard on the news that in 2013 he had an incident in Paris, TX so yes it is this guy.

KTEN reports that family members told authorities that Boulware had threatened them and talked about opening fire in schools and churches.

But settled on a police station…

At the end of his rope? Suicide by cop? He could have just walked up to the station and started shooting for that. Instead, he opts for surviving at least some portion of his plot (ETA: with an armored van) for reasons as yet to be determined.
edit on 13-6-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Okay so the only named person had a specific issue... what about the others?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I just woke up and saw this on the news.

A crazy way to start my morning coffee.

s&f

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They have not heard from the suspect in a while so they're assuming he is wounded.

How did he get an armored vehicle?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I bet some steel plate and a little welding.
Not hard to do it is on my list when shtf.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They were saying on CNN a little earlier that he might of bought it online from Georgia about a week ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

They were saying on CNN a little earlier that he might of bought it online from Georgia about a week ago.

If someone buys an armored vehicle online wouldn't that raise a red flag?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Guess not.

The thing is, as much as everyone likes to believe our every move is watched online, it isn't, there is just to much information to track everything.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Why? Is it illegal to have an armoured van? .

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

If the guy had been arrested before then wouldn't that raise a flag?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That is a good point. Owning an armored vehicle is not illegal.
Some people do it just for a hobby.

They go all Mad Maxx with blow torches and some steel.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So anyone who has been arrested should be looked at if they buy a legal armoured van?.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So anyone who has been arrested should be looked at if they buy a legal armoured van?.

Yes

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

What happened to land of the free?.
I happen to disagree.....what aboit ex cons owning guns?.
Instead of the van I would understand checking the guy for them but an armoured van?.
edit on 13-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What happened to land of the free?.

Paranoia, that is what happened.

2nd line

edit on 13-6-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

The guy himself claims the police accused him of being a terrorist. At least that's what they have been reporting. That wouldn't raise a red flag with you?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I've always said if there's anyone's word you can trust it's a crazy guy willing to get in an armored van and go on a shooting rampage.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: texasgirl

They took his child away? Was this originally a CPS case that went sour? What did this guy do to his kid to get the CPS after him and have his kid taken from him?

Thats what I was thinking. Dude has some beef with the PD. I know this because he isn't attacking movie theaters, schools or the mall.

The police are armed to the teeth so its also a good debt he isn't planning on surviving the encounter.

Whatever it is he isn't going to get his way, not with the cops. They will either outwit him and capture him or the encounter will result in his death by his own hand or theirs.

They are saying that in the past this guy has threatened to shoot up schools and malls so, really, who knows what this guy is thinking?

With all the things going on lately, who needs T.V when you have ATS to keep up with the real action around the world. Can't help but feel "what's next!".

The signs are here, and point to shtf very soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

An accusation? No. There has to be some basis behind it first. Being pissed at his ex and the police for losing custody of his son is understandable. For all we know he was a model citizen and father who got caught in a bad position.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
PD is reporting that SWAT disabled the vehicle with a .50 cal rifle.

The militarization folks are gonna have a field day with that.

ETA - recap from about 20 minutes ago: subject identified himself as that Jason fella. Says cops took his son and called him (Jason) a terrorist. Cut off communications after identifying himself. PD believes there may be two guys in the van and possibly a third who was unable to get back in the van outside PD HQ.

Sounds to me like they don't have a good fix on the number of perps involved even still.
edit on 13-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join