It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Because nothing shows you deserved to keep your son like going on a shooting spree.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
PD saying they believe subject in van to be deceased but haven't confirmed

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I recall article on MSM about the Bandidos supposedly being provided C4 and grenades from MC members in military.

Kinda odd that this dude in the armored van ALSO claims to have C4.

Also, caught the policeman in the current news conference claiming that the perp is a lone wolf and did not have help and supposedly shot at the HQ from multiple locations.

Then, the policeman made a slip of speech, saying "they uhh...he" just moments later. That struck me as quite odd!

So to reiterate: C4 & grenades claimed to be in possession of Bandidos dnd also supposedly in this dude's armored van

Plus this guy supposedly shot at officers from multiple locations with zero injuries!!!!

Hmmm.

PLUS... we now have the Black Panthers and Nation of Islam also down in Texas stirring up trouble.

LINK to Bandido C4 claim after Waco shooting

edit on 6/13/2015 by thequestioningwoman because: added link to article on Bandido

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

CNN has a live shot of the van, everyone is staying back due to a bunch of claimed c4 in the van I guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Because nothing shows you deserved to keep your son like going on a shooting spree.

Hey there was a time in Texas where if the LAW took someones son and that person armed themselves to take them back the town may have backed them depending on the circumstances.

I mean hell Patton threatened an entire city with his tanks if the notoriously corrupt police department didn't stop targeting his servicemen.

edit on CDTSat, 13 Jun 2015 09:09:50 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago13-05:00Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:09:50 -050009 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thequestioningwoman

The suspect is a white christian and C4 isn't hard to get. The man's already stated what his issues are and it doesn't have anything to do with Waco.
edit on 6/13/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yea, just saw on there snipers appear to have tagged the guy a while ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

So you're condoning attempted mass indescriminate murder because this guy may have had a valid claim, while having absolutely no evidence to back that up.?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah, it is definitely wild stretch to link him to the Bandidos. The mention of C4 just linked in my mind to what I read before.

Sure is strange how so much has been happening in Texas lately!

Hope this all ends soon and ends safely!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hey...I just caught a brief mention about this guy being mad at a judge and tweeting about it. And something about his dad going to Ukraine after the fall of Russia to see how icbms worked? What?

Did anyone else hear this? I'll see if I can find anything online to support it.

Is this a lone wolf false flag type thing?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nope, but thanks for making insidious assumptions about me and putting words in my mouth.

a reply to: WhateverYouSay

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Kinda seems to be a pissed off nutter more than a false flag?

Maybe that's just me thinking not everything is a false flag though.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That almost nothing is a false flag.

FFY

ETA Oh God... bracing myself for what Alex Jones and Glenn Beck turn this into now.
edit on 6/13/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
James Boulware tweet:

"My father was sent to Ukraine to see how russian i.c.b.m.s worked after the fall of the soviet union. Designed missile guidance systems, counterfeit detection equipment, and designed postal stamp equipment."

heavy.com... ts-explosives-son-terrorist/

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This looks a bit suspect doesn't it? Like the Biker gang shootout. Something is afoot here going way past a just another shooting story.

a prelude to Martial Law and Gun Confiscation maybe?

Who in the hell would attack a police station? What would be the motive for that one?

Questionable!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The suspect's Disqus profile makes for interesting reading.

1 Upvotes
Joined May 3, 2015

Some excerpts:

My father built most of your I.C.B.M.s in the 1960's and the Russian missile were better than American missiles back then. Russia has some of the smartest software engineers on the face of the planet. Russian I.C.B.M.s were accurate within 100 yards back then not 600 yards like your government claims today. The earth's magnetic fields cause problems with telemetry. The U.S. military used a etched glass board with gold circuitry to combat this problem. THE RUSSIANS USED A WIRE THROUGH A PIECE OF CLOTH AND IT WAS LIGHTER, CHEAPER, AND WORKED BETTER!!! The U.S. military spent millions on developing a pen that writes in outer space. THE RUSSIANS USED A PENCIL. The U.S. military lagged behind the Russians during the space race. The Russians were the first in space, launched the first satellite, put a monkey into orbit, AND ALL THIS WHILE YOUR ATLAS ROCKET WAS BLOWING UP ON THE LAUNCH PAD EVERY OTHER DAY!!! THE U.S.A. EVEN KILLED 3 ASTRONAUTS DURING TRAINING EXERCISED AND NEVER ADMITS HOW THE OILL GOT INTO THE OXYGEN SUPPLY TILL THIS DAY!!!

Texas is a horrible place to live!!! Too much government control!!! The C.P.S.S. (Also known as the Hitler youth Program) steals peoples kids with impunity. Jobs are scarce!!! The police and the F.B.I. are all part of the mafia!!! So if you want my advise, STAY AWAY!!!

Yeah our nation is doing the same thing. The Nazis did the same thing in WW2. I have already figured out a way to take out stealth bombers, F-22, Ju32, F-35, and every other stealth aircraft. USE A RADIO TELESCOPE TO DO IT... A STEALTH AIRCRAFT STILL LEAVES A SHADOW. I even figured out a way to do it using satellites. Take a G.P.S. like you use in your car. Now, take the antenna off the G.P.S. and put it in a long plastic tube with a small hole in it. Take aluminum foil (shiny side out) and duct tape, and put a coating of both of them (aluminum foil first) around the outside of the tube. This stops any radio frequency from being able to reach the antenna through the sides of the tube. If you aim the tube directly at the satellite, YOU WILL HAVE RECEPTION. IF YOU DO NOT AIM IT DIRECTLY AT THE SATELLITE, THEN YOU WILL HAVE NO RECEPTION AND THE G.P.S. WILL LOSE SATELLITE RECEPTION. THE HIGHER THE RECEPTION METER IS, THE MORE THE TUBE IS AIMED STRAIGHT AT THE SATELLITE. If you take a bunch of these, you space them out, aim them all at the same satellite, and link the reception meter of all of them to a central server, then you have a radar that scans the skies (as the satellite orbits the earth) AND DETECTS STEALTH AIRCRAFT!!!

I wonder who upvoted him and it is interesting that he joined a little over a month ago and seems to have hone in on one person to whom to respond to the most.

What say you, ATS?

Oh, and ALL his posts say "a month ago" like he signed up, posted a crap-ton and all of a sudden stopped.

Curiouser and curiouser...
edit on 13-6-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Probably. I just thought it was a little weird. Since we have the Putin/Ukraine conflict going.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Your comment is all the more ironic given that just a few minutes later there's the obligatory "martial law coming for our guns!" icebreaker.

Good lord.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You're right. Nothing about this says false flag. It's just a man at his wits' end.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yeah... meh!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join