It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect(s) in armoured vehicle in standoff after gunfire at Dallas Police Dept. HQ

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"Armed maneuver and combat" -John Titor

Just a thought?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I understand why the media has to use the word "alleged." I really do. But in their quest to sound smarter than everybody they just sound stupid.

"The alleged exchange of gunfire." Um...no. It's not alleged. It happened. Who did it is alleged. The act itself is not alleged.

This after the field reporter for a local station made up the term "sniper-officer." That's a new one.

*sigh*

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree with you. Made me think, in addition, have they actually proven it is an actual armored van? Perhaps they need to state "allegedly armored vehicle" too...just to appease the lawyers?

ETA: And, has the suspect proven to be in possession of actual automatic weapons? Perhaps he just has a very fast finger and is firing a semi-automatic? SO, it should be "allegedly in possession of automatic weapons".
(NOTE: Although, I have not heard the dreaded "assault weapon" phrase mentioned. If is a full-auto, that phrase would actually be MORE accurate than when they've used it in the past!!!)

< rolls eyes >
edit on 6/13/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/13/2015 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh my god. CNN has now switched to coverage of the manhunt in NY for escaped prisoners.

WHAT DON'T THEY WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT THE SITUATION IN TEXAS?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

OMG!! Isn't that proof it is a false flag??

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A reminder....
Stay on topic...avoid personal side discussions....You are responsible for your own posts.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I bet the White House and Justice Department is observing for "Federal" methods !!!

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet the White House and Justice Department is observing for "Federal" methods !!!

Federal methods?

Is that a new way to to go the bathroom?

I see they like to spew waste out their mouths. I didn't know they had a name for it.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It's mine, I didn't see this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Shamrock6

"Wowzers, we have false flags, martial law, gun confiscation and now Veterans and Jade Helm.

Is this a fivefecta? Yes, I just made that word up."

Credit - Kawrider

Too perfect. Had to repost it, Kaw.

It would be a quintefecta, I am waiting for the sexafecta lol.

Cheers - Dave

Add in the Next Generation Action Network leader saying there would be a terrorist-style attack called "USIS" and you have your sexafecta.

edit on 13-6-2015 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's not combat vets .no police losses.
AIMED semi auto fire would be quite accurate.
pray and spray is an amatures game.YOU never do that unless you want them to keep their heads down so you can move or they are point blank in the open.
edit on 13-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
pray and spray is an amatures game.YOU never do that unless you want them to keep their heads down so you can move or they are point blank in the open.

Or your about to turn the game off anyway so you rampage real quick just to see how long you can last...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Our internet is super sluggish (0.30mb/s on Charter in the UP) right now, so I didn't read all the thread. I apologize if this has been mentioned already, and for my lack of a follow up.

I was talking with my wife about this earlier (little guy woke me up around 3am EDT, so I was watching the news at the time it was breaking) and she said that yesterday on the MARS Special Operations Group Facebook page there was something about someone planning an attack on police departments.

Because of our slow internet, I wasn't able to view their page that far back and validate. Can anyone follow up on that?

Edit to add:

Sucks...

edit on 6/13/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That sounded like a ricochet in the last video. If so, there are real bullets about, no wonder then that the guy did a runner.

The two policemen at the car ramming were very, very lucky.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randomspecific

Video. Sounds like semi auto rounds. Just rapid firing.

edit on 13-6-2015 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 13-6-2015 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join