It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a message to some but to others a warning.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: Trapeze
a reply to: longy9999

And you want to know how? Your fearlessness is unhealthy.

You get it.

God bless you

Seen as though Trapeze hasn't replied yet perhaps you would kindly enlighten me on what this ''destruction'' is he spoke of. I'm not trolling you, I am genuinely interested

I really do not like speaking for other people but since you asked:

Deuteronomy 6:12-13 - then watch yourself, that you do not forget the LORD who brought you from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 13"You shall fear only the LORD your God; and you shall worship Him and swear by His name. 14"You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you,…

There are many other versus within the bible that speak about fearing the one true God why? Fear NOT the one who takes your life but fear him that can take your life and spirit. Fear God is good advice..... who or what is more powerful than God?

The coming destruction ..... read the book of Revelation. It talks about this destruction.

Those who reject the father, the son, the holy spirit are NOT God's children. They made the decision to reject him as he will do to those who reject him.

Sounds fair to me.

edit on 14-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Thank you for replying

So its a little confusing for me, in one hand god loves all and has created all but then in the other hand its ''love me back or burn in hell for all eternity''. If hypothetically this god existed and created me then he created me to be an atheist and to reject the religion he set out. It doesn't make sense to me or am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So you call yourself atheist because you don't believe in God.

Excuse myself, but I find that to be weird.

I don't present how the destruction will occur cause I know you would just ridicule.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So you call yourself atheist because you don't believe in God.

Excuse myself, but I find that to be weird.

I don't present how the destruction will occur cause I know you would just ridicule.

Yes I do, atheist = a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or god. I don't see what you find weird about that.

Unless I've inadvertently offended you previously I see no reason why you would think I would ridicule you, I asked a genuine question as to what the destruction was you spoke of.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The reason why I and many others do not believe in god is simply because there isn't any evidence to suggest they he exists, as I've mentioned in another post recently science is slowly answering all the big questions we have with no supreme deity in sight.

If there was some actual hard evidence of this beings existence I would quite happily throw my hands up and declare how wrong I have been on the subject but as it stands there is currently not a single iota of evidence to say otherwise.

Romans 1; 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The reason why I and many others do not believe in god is simply because there isn't any evidence to suggest they he exists, as I've mentioned in another post recently science is slowly answering all the big questions we have with no supreme deity in sight.

If there was some actual hard evidence of this beings existence I would quite happily throw my hands up and declare how wrong I have been on the subject but as it stands there is currently not a single iota of evidence to say otherwise.

Romans 1; 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

I'm sorry but I fail to see how this evidence of anything

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The answer is always immediate but in a different character (person) which is clearly not myself. I do not hear voices, I receive immediate thoughts that answer the question. It does not always happen but on the other hand it is not rare.

I know exactly what you mean. I can tell the difference when Im just bainstorming, and when God drops the real answer on your lap.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

The answer is always immediate but in a different character (person) which is clearly not myself. I do not hear voices, I receive immediate thoughts that answer the question. It does not always happen but on the other hand it is not rare.

I know exactly what you mean. I can tell the difference when Im just bainstorming, and when God drops the real answer on your lap.

Outstanding! You get it too! Isn't it great? This is what I want those here to understand. Once you grasp this technique you KNOW God is alive and not some myth.

Those who can hear God's voice are God's children! And when the SHTF (meaning Armagedon...end of days) he will direct you and your loved ones to a safe place as everything around you crumbles and dies.

So I suggest to those who can not hear........ learn how and you best do it quick otherwise you and your family might not be as safe as you think when the "end of days" come.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesus lives4u

I don't have Faith in death (Heaven days) , I have faith in Life. The world just started. We, as hUmanity, are just waking up to Christ's Teachings in large numbers.

TheParadise/Heaven will come Here.
"On earth as it is in heaven"

There will be Peace, not destruction. THe Light of Life is taking care of everything.

edit on 14-9-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: Jesus lives4u

I don't have Faith in death (Heaven days) , I have faith in Life. The world just started. We, as hUmanity, are just waking up to Christ's Teachings in large numbers.

TheParadise/Heaven will come Here.
"On earth as it is in heaven"

There will be Peace, not destruction. THe Light of Life is taking over.

You speak of a time in the book of Revelation ............ Chapters 20 until the end of the book. The resurrection and 1000 year reign of our Lord.

I speak of a time before this.......Revelation chapters 8 through 19.

My faith is in God not death.

Am I confusing you? Tell me where I have misled you in your beliefs because we are not on the same page. I say white you say black. If you do not believe in the book of Revelation or consider it all allegory then you have been misinformed. What the book of Revelations speaks of has not yet happened on this earth (meaning armagedon.... not the hill Armagedon but the war) and if you don't believe it well surely I will never be able to convince you.

You know what........ I think you can not hear God's voice ...... can you? Not once have you mentioned it.

Can you? It is nothing to be ashamed of. Many can not.

As written in the book of Hosea - my people die due to a lack of understanding............

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KidUndead
a reply to: AnuTyr

I once wanted to wander deep in the occult, but realized it's not a very smart choice at all.

That said, I don't believe in Satan as being "the tormenter of everything, or pure evil", I believe he's just a spirit as I do Allah and God, etc.

Edit: The guy in the video doesn't seem affiliated with Satan, he's just a withered and scared man who wants to preserve his youth.

Well course hes not Satan.

The E.T that this dude worships in the bohemian gove is *Satan*

I said *the forces of Satan* And Satan is not a spirit. It is a specific species that has participated in the fall of man, They did a silent invasion as they are doing once again. Drawing humanity towards them and away from God. The creator of Humanity and Earth.

The truth is simply more terrorfying than spirits. We are talking about entities that come from another nearby solar system trying to highjack humanity as their own.

edit on 14-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trapeze

so let me get this straight, god gave us free will to choose whatever we want to do but if we don't believe in him or if we believe in him but refuse to bow down to him for no reason other than him thinking he is superior and we must bend the knee, then we will be destroyed ? that is one massive genocide then because oh boy there are quite a few that actually value their ''given'' free will.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes, I hear God clearly, that is because I know God is Love and everything else is a deception. GOd does not destroy, s in/evil/war/hatred causes destruction.

GOd is perfect. God is Love and hatred is against God which is why we are told to love our neighbors and enemies and turn the other cheek instead of getting revenge.

Hatred ruins lives and Love Heals.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
a reply to: Trapeze

so let me get this straight, god gave us free will to choose whatever we want to do but if we don't believe in him or if we believe in him but refuse to bow down to him for no reason other than him thinking he is superior and we must bend the knee, then we will be destroyed ? that is one massive genocide then because oh boy there are quite a few that actually value their ''given'' free will.

Exactly this! Does the whole thing not contradict itself?

Does this now mean that us atheists will burn in hell when we die because your god made us to not believe in him? I'm by no means bashing any ones religion but you guys must see the ill logic in all of this

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I think that is one of the biggest lies in abrahamic religions. The statement that we have free will. Supposedly everything has been planned/foretold also you have those such as the OP who claim direct contact/interference in their lives. In fact there is story after story of the abrahamic god pushing, shoving, and straight up kicking people in the direction it wants. If one is to believe the stories from those religions then one must acknowledge that free will is a contradiction within those stories.

Then there are the many variations of abrahamic religions and all claim to be the one true depiction of gods word and depending on where one is born determines their likelihood in which form they follow. In each region they all believe theirs is correct simply because that is what they were taught. Even though they may all have the same roots of their religion they are generally the ones who can't stand each other.

It is funny that story after story that I read from people that think they have had direct contact with a divine that they never have anything to offer other than their story it would be the exact same for someone who had a hallucination.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yes, I hear God clearly, that is because I know God is Love and everything else is a deception. GOd does not destroy, s in/evil/war/hatred causes destruction.

GOd is perfect. God is Love and hatred is against God which is why we are told to love our neighbors and enemies and turn the other cheek instead of getting revenge.

Hatred ruins lives and Love Heals.

I would almost say..... I agree 100% with what you said except for when you say "Everything else is deception" and that is not true.

I never said God was not love ...... everyone knows this but there is more to the story. I know the meaning of agape.

When you say God does not destroy or cause destruction then what about the flood during Noah's time? This one statement shoots you down totally. Can you not see there is more to the story? Why I could name other events within the bible where God brought down destruction ..... what about during the times of Lot when the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed?

I see your error and it has been revealed to me by God the father......not the son who you ONLY focus on.

Jesus is VERY important to me BUT so is his FATHER. YES only through Jesus do you come to the FATHER.

I understand the Trinity and all three are important to me but you fail to see the FATHER. As I stated in an earlier posts:

Matthew 5:17 - "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Which law is Jesus talking about? AND the Prophets? They still exist..... there is more than one covenant. If God speaks to you you should know this VERY clearly.

Do you no longer believe in the ten commandments? What about the laws of the Prophets do they too no longer count?

If you say you hear God's voice I believe you but your words are vague and not clear.

Hey I grew up in the 60's with Love and Peace..........puff puff pass..........

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A reply to: Jesuslives4u

Mathew 7:12 let's you know The Law of God, Jesus says to treat others as you would like to be treated is the law and prophets.

Jesus said no one goes to the father except through him And he is One with the father and if you see him then you seeN the Father, so if you are teaching of s God not as loving as Jesus then that God is a deception.

Jesus says in Matthew 23:8-11 that he is the one true Teacher and in John 10:8 that all who came before him were liars and thieves. THis is why it's important to trust Jesus and not get deceived by false gods / demons.

Jesus was not selfish he wad humble and washed the feet of his disciples and since anyone who seen Jesus seen God then God is humble too and wants us to grow in humbleeness and love.

Jealousy is a sin /demon

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I have read the Koran, looked close at Hinduism and other religions.

So tell me Mr. Expert which religion is correct? And lets not start off with........ well uh... they all have something right. lol

Or are you going to cop out and say you don't believe in God?

I look forward to your expertise.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A reply to: Jesuslives4u

Mathew 7:12 let's you know The Law of God, Jesus says to treat others as you would like to be treated is the law and prophets.

Jesus said no one goes to the father except through him And he is One with the father and if you see him then you seeN the Father, so if you are teaching of s God not as loving as Jesus then that God is a deception.

Jesus says in Matthew 23:8-11 that he is the one true Teacher and in John 10:8 that all who came before him were liars and thieves. THis is why it's important to trust Jesus and not get deceived by false gods / demons.

Jesus was not selfish he wad humble and washed the feet of his disciples and since anyone who seen Jesus seen God then God is humble too and wants us to grow in humbleeness and love.

Jealousy is a sin /demon

GOD DOES NOT AND CAN NOT SIN

So when God destroyed man during the flood did he commit a sin? He killed everyone except Noah and his family.

You can NOT compare what God does with his creation.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Exactly, therefore God is not jealous. Or do you actually believe God has these demons of jealousy?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join