It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

This is from the mission site where the image is from.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

It probably is verging on other phenomena that uses similar methods and energies.

I suggest using a format as it is more inclined to RV than say clairvoyance. Eyes closed meditation on the code until a real RV image appears then sketching it might be the truest form of RV as it is focused instead of general 'tuning in'.

That said, it certainly shows that there is 'something' though professional RVers are more inclined to focus on the image in a more strict way for more precise results.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I seem to have a problem with closed eye visuals getting in the way ofseeing things in minds eye. I have pretty odd things i see if i close my eyes sometimes. Im not sure which i should focus on but the redish greenish cev distracts my brain from going into visual mode. If that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

The way I find works best is sort of imagining it as a tunnel, the true RV is the light at the end of a tunnel and will appear, it might take a few minutes of sometimes intense meditation and in the meanwhile there might be clear, bright images thrown in from the imagination that shouldn't be focused on, almost like a kaleidoscope where there are patterns emerging from around the centre but the centre is the focus.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ive only started meditation recently and not eregular enough so im that good at meditation yet. I have a lot of anxiety and have attention problems. Although im not sure if attention problems are a hinderance or a help. Ive heard both before.

Ive also sort of wondered if certain psychic abilities are easier than others same for everyone or if certain personalities are geared for certain kinds more.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

In my experience some are natural and some not inclined to even believe in such things. It is perhaps an ability for resonating with certain channels / wavelengths /energies /dimensions that are there though require 'tuning' in to and for such specific things like RV, a more intense focus on a specific task.

IMO having balanced core energies and an inner calmness is halfway to meditation, the actual focus meditation is a focus though is also a blank page, a blackboard ready for writing on, a blank screen ready for an image. Hence the analogy to the empty bowl for seeing the RV, allowing a clear channel for RV to occur and for clarity of perception.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Im not sure if it is focus or not since i know or knew :/ someone with pregognaticve abilities who has ADD and anxiety attacks but still is accurate somehow. Although shes meditated more with crystals.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

This is from the mission site where the image is from.

www.nasa.gov...

Ok, it's even called the "gravity probe".

And the launch pic looks like Nochzwei's description.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
My results have been sketchy at best, but I have started doing a little sensory visualizing exercise first. (feeling, smelling, tasting, hearing, and seeing) I get my senses all calibrated before I envision myself going into a room and pulling a photo album with the selected random image number down off of a shelf. When I open it, I just ascertain what is there that I see.

Just sharing since I find it interesting reading how others are viewing. I am not sure this is RVing either, since I too thought one usually views it more in a live aspect. Like a location and time, allowing one to sort of be a spy. I am not doing that, but perhaps I need to change my style of visualizing from photo album to something different that allows travel. Then, again, a current live image may different from a past photo. Hmmm?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

There is a lot of synchronicity in my life, on the thread, on ATS and life generally, I guess if people's eyes and minds are open to it they will see it.

There is in my life as well. I do not believe in coincidence. Serendipity, yes. Coincidence, no.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
More about the image mission. There are interesting parallels between the mission purpose and the thread purpose.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think the shuttle/rocket could apply to the satellite and the pic also came from NASA.

Did you check out the latest link she posted about the mission parallel to the purpose of this thread? In one of the images, there is a rocket being launched, into a blue sky, with vaporous clouds. Nochzwei was right.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I experience mad synchronicity too.

For instance I read a line on my screen while on the net and at exactly the same time, the same line or word is spoken on tv. This happens on a regular basis up to the point where you can´t call it coincidence anymore when two complete variables keep synching up like that.

Then I think what if I hadn´t changed the channel? Or clicked another thread for instance, or had read just a little bit slower?

Off course, basically everything we experience is a result of our actions or choices but this is just weird.

edit on 23-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You are right, when all is going well and has been for quite a while,
bi-location is the pinnacle.

A person taking notes for you is very helpful.
It's a lot like astral travel is said to be. (I've never done that)
With a bi-location experience, you will walk around see,
smell ,hear and have emotions in the location you are viewing.

Some psi spies say they run into other psi spies
when the target is being watched by different agencies or countries.
No one can see you, but other remote viewers can.

You're so good Aural, give yourself the best chance
by having the conditions the best the can be
and by that I mean calm and quiet.
Have it electrically calm as well .
Although I do with Absolute T's Targets
I normally don't even like reading the target number from a
computer screen.

After calm and quiet,
I like dark, in the room and having the Sun already Set.
Take your shoes off.
If it's raining and the center of the Milkyway Galaxy is below
the horizon that's the best for me. Pretty rare to have all those
parameters perfect .

Now that said I viewed the last two targets I did with y'all in the Sun
and on my iPad haha.. So it's not a MUST situation but to get bi located,
measurements against electronic and radial noise should be made the best they can be.
(I missed the last target because I was called into work)

As I said, I for one, do well if it's raining, however a co-worker I have
says its just the opposite for her. She wants a clear starry night .
So everyone is different and whatever you are doing is obviously working.
Tiger has her automatic writing and own way of getting great hits.
I think calm is key, you are tuning into background radiation.
Like a radio dial between stations.
That noise is what connects all points in space in time.

edit on 23-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: Engrish

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Also wanted to say this is and I'm just thinking out-loud but,
maybe ATS should have their own group of RVers.
Of course we already do .
But maybe like an "Ask an ATS Viewer for Help" thread kind of thing ?
Maybe this has already happened?
I'm new here.

A member could come to us with a question and we could take a shot.
An emotional need or component charges the ability to view even more IMO.
Then add 10 RVers and you might just get the problem solved or certainly
understood better. It should be given at least 3 days so everyone can weigh in.

There is serious talent here. Tiger, Aural, DarkBlade ,and a few others are
as good as anyone I've seen . Threads that have questions or world level problems
could be viewed by us and results could be recorded for later debriefs.

Malaysian Airline? "Sure, it's parked in Maricopa County Arizona, under a tarp
owned by a Sheriff".* That kind of thing.

I'll always get things wrong but it's the right answers when combined with others
that start getting really amazing.
We already have a certain bi location to our views when all good hits are combined.
Of course I'm totally happy doing this thread, and not a darn thing needs to change.
Absolute and Aimee have been AWESOME getting all this to work so well.
Maybe it's just because I want a Tshirt that says ATS RV Team ?

* used as example, any likeness to a crappy evil sheriff is purely coincidental .

edit on 23-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I experience mad synchronicity too.

For instance I read a line on my screen while on the net and at exactly the same time, the same line or word is spoken on tv. This happens on a regular basis up to the point where you can´t call it coincidence anymore when two complete variables keep synching up like that.

Something strange happened along those lines for me yesterday afternoon as well...regarding #4037 I had said the first thing that I got was the word "Calliope". Such an unusual word, not too many people know what that is...I looked it up myself to make sure I was right about what it was. Of course, it had nothing to do with the other images and words I got, so I just dismissed it.

Then, yesterday afternoon my employer was giving me a ride home and she started talking about her cat, and how silly she is, etc. I was listening politely and then asked her the name of her cat. I was perhaps not as shocked as I might have been when she responded that the kitty's name is Calliope, but this type of thing happens to me a lot so it takes some of the shock factor out of it for me. At least it solved the mystery of the seemingly random word popping into my head earlier in the day. Pretty cool stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Also wanted to say this is and I'm just thinking out-loud but,
maybe ATS should have their own group of RVers.
Of course we already do .
But maybe like an "Ask an ATS Viewer for Help" thread kind of thing ?
Maybe this has already happened?
I'm new here.

A member could come to us with a question and we could take a shot.
An emotional need or component charges the ability to view even more IMO.
Then add 10 RVers and you might just get the problem solved or certainly
understood better. It should be given at least 3 days so everyone can weigh in.

There is serious talent here. Tiger, Aural, DarkBlade ,and a few others are
as good as anyone I've seen . Threads that have questions or world level problems
could be viewed by us and results could be recorded for later debriefs.

Malaysian Airline? "Sure, it's parked in Maricopa County Arizona, under a tarp
owned by a Sheriff".* That kind of thing.

I'll always get things wrong but it's the right answers when combined with others
that start getting really amazing.
We already have a certain bi location to our views when all good hits are combined.
Of course I'm totally happy doing this thread, and not a darn thing needs to change.
Absolute and Aimee have been AWESOME getting all this to work so well.
Maybe it's just because I want a Tshirt that says ATS RV Team ?

I think that really sounds like something that could work...especially with the experimentation being done; opens a door to the possibility of actually helping people with the extraordinary gift we have been given. I have done this for many years, combined with spell work for healing/cleansing/spiritual counseling over vast distances and for people whom I have never met. I've even had referrals...sometimes it gets overwhelming, but I have a clear and precise sense that I was put here to help people, so I am happy to do so if my talents are required. How amazing could the results be if we pooled our resources?

And I must say, a t-shirt would be mighty cool as well

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

This thread is an RV thread.

There are 'ask a psychic' type threads on chit chat occasionally.

I think you are thinking along those lines rather than RV, which is generally more scientific in practice.

There are also ethical considerations.

For further RV on a more recognised scientific level, I suggest visiting the International Remote Viewing Association site. There is a membership page and there are proper task groups at various locations for members.

Here is some more information from the IRVA.
www.irva.org...

Most reports of paranormal events come from outside the science lab, and when research is done on these cousins of RV, it is somewhat like examining the natural history of some specimen brought in from the wild. When clairvoyance (RV's closest relative) was done under controlled conditions for research purposes, it was generally targeted at such things as cards or colors, since these sorts of targets allowed easy scoring of experimental results. Remote viewing, on the other hand, was actually developed and first explored in a research setting (more about this in the history section). And the sorts of targets used for RV research differed from those typically used in other psi research. Targets chosen for "viewing" include geographic locations, hidden objects, and even such things as archaeological sites and space objects about which it was expected that ground truth would eventually become known, so that the viewer's accuracy could be checked.

Unlike most other psi disciplines, remote viewing is not precisely one thing, but rather an integrated "cocktail" of various phenomena. Despite the "viewing" part of the term, remote viewing is only partly about experiences associated with what might be visible about a target. It also involves mental impressions pertaining to the other senses, such as sounds, tastes, smells, and textures, as well as limited telepathy-like effects, and in some cases just plain intuitive "knowing." RV owes some of these qualities to the fact that lessons learned from research in clairvoyance, telepathy, and even out-of-body experiences -- traditionally considered separate disciplines -- played a role in its development.

In remote viewing, the viewer not only verbalizes what he or she is perceiving, but usually also records in writing, in sketches, and sometimes even in three-dimensional modeling the results of the remote viewing episode, or "session."

Remote viewing tends to be more structured than other psi disciplines. In some important varieties of remote viewing, viewers follow specific scripted formats. These formats are designed to enhance the viewer's performance in various ways, such as to better deal with mental "noise" (stray thoughts, imaginings, analysis, etc. that degrades the "psychic signal") or to allow incoming data to be better managed. Some of these structural methodologies are widely used. Other methods are more personal. An individual remote viewer, for example, might through trial and error develop his or her own customized approach.

Proper remote viewing is done within a strict science-based protocol. As mentioned, the remote viewer is kept unwitting of either the nature or identity of the target until after the session is completed. Except in training situations, the monitor (a sort of remote viewing "guide" or facilitator that may assist the viewer during the session) is also unwitting, and external clues or data about the target are carefully excluded. Sessions are conducted in a setting that prevents knowledge of the target "leaking" to the viewer. These measures are important to insure that the viewer does not receive hints or clues about the target in any way other than what would be considered "psychic."

Remote viewing is not used to give "psychic readings," "tell fortunes," "read auras," or other sorts of popular activities of this nature, but is rather a means of doing serious science research and for performing operational-type tasks in criminal investigations, government intelligence work, commercial applications, etc. Many who want to explore their individual human potentials also become interested in it.

Finally, one last point related to structures or methods that are often employed in remote viewing: RV is not really a "psychic phenomenon" as such, but actually an imposed discipline or skill that helps the viewer to facilitate or "harness" his or her own innate, underlying psi abilities. Some RV theorists think that formal RV methods are really just strategies that help the viewer to more successfully and reliably access the subconscious, where it is most likely that information obtained from RV first emerges into human consciousness.

edit on 23-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Remote viewing is not used to give "psychic readings," "tell fortunes," "read auras," or other sorts of popular activities of this nature, but is rather a means of doing serious science research and for performing operational-type tasks in criminal investigations, government intelligence work, commercial applications, etc. Many who want to explore their individual human potentials also become interested in it.

I didn't get the impression that UnderKingsPeak was talking about telling fortunes or reading auras or any of that. Those are a totally different thing entirely, although auras can contribute to the gathering of information just as colors, sounds, etc. can. I personally do not consider myself or anyone who can do this to be "psychic" in any way. It is simply the ability to be in more than one place at once, and I've been doing it since I was at least two years old, long before I ever knew there was a term for what I was doing. In fact, I'm not really sure the words "remote viewing" are entirely accurate...I actually exist in more than one place (or in more than one time) while I am doing this. I think we're all capable of doing it (and much more), but some of us are able to do it effortlessly and naturally. To me, that is a gift...and I take that very seriously, and love the scientific approach being utilized here...validation is rewarding even though it is not necessary. Much nicer than being locked up in a loony bin by your family because they can't explain how you know things that you have no reason to know.

Unlike most other psi disciplines, remote viewing is not precisely one thing, but rather an integrated "cocktail" of various phenomena. Despite the "viewing" part of the term, remote viewing is only partly about experiences associated with what might be visible about a target. It also involves mental impressions pertaining to the other senses, such as sounds, tastes, smells, and textures, as well as limited telepathy-like effects, and in some cases just plain intuitive "knowing." RV owes some of these qualities to the fact that lessons learned from research in clairvoyance, telepathy, and even out-of-body experiences -- traditionally considered separate disciplines -- played a role in its development.

In remote viewing, the viewer not only verbalizes what he or she is perceiving, but usually also records in writing, in sketches, and sometimes even in three-dimensional modeling the results of the remote viewing episode, or "session."

That is a pretty accurate summation of it...it's a combination of things really. And it can be used to help people. I would never say I could tell a fortune or anything like that...would never charge a fee for using my ability to help people, or make light of it. But help people? Absolutely, yes.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
New set of images. The next set of images will have additional aspects.

The images could be anything from anywhen, for example as well as possibly being locations, the images could be of antiques, recent or old photos, events, sculptures, architecture, paintings, drawings etc and will have a timescale, so any perception of time from the RV, and if it could be an artwork, or a photo, an event, an object etc. in the responses would be great.

This should be interesting.

The first image of this set is image #2674 and the reveal will be Friday night around 2100 BST.

Here are your random strings:

Timestamp: 2014-09-23 20:15:53 UTC

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join