It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude
a reply to: Nochzwei

Interesting that we both mentioned countryside and a (neighbouring) country aswell as old style costumes and a sort of garden or meadow.

Probably some synchronicity there

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
0709 I seen a lot of purple and golden fields. There was a prominent structure of stone. My mind thought of paintings of lavender fields. Blue sky. Was a very relaxing country feeling. Soon as I thought of lavender, the aroma of florals really became strong!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

century: 18th

material: velvet and/or rough cotton

texture: thick, heavy, woven, brocaded

place: Germany, or imported from there/crafted there/learned there

sound: water splashing and wind whistling through trees or maybe through sails

colors: dark, wine red and a taupe or grayish color, like raw burlap sacks are colored. some green too, dark and mossy/forest green.

Other images are: A hand, outstretched, palm facing up. A cotton field. Traveling across water. Someone blowing on a dandelion fluff and the little fuzzy spores flying in all directions (that one is a very insistent image, by the way). Sickness or illness, maybe fever? Or fear of becoming ill, running from it. Escape. a dark red velvet chaise lounge and a fireplace, possibly brick or stone. The scent of old library books or the inside of an old steamer trunk or chest. Something very antique.

ETA: this is for 0709...sorry, at work and busy today!!!

edit on 30074America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 16:07:47 -050030pm30271America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: neglected the image number

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

century 15th

Material. Fine Linen

Texture. Brushstrokes

Sound. ???

Place, for example which country. France

Colour. Deep blue, lavender, gold, rustic umber / grey

After running through this list, perhaps the image I was seeing is of a painting either from the 15th century or of a 15th century structure. The colors are vibrant!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is the reveal for #0709.

The object is a Viol from maker Barak Norman around 1692 in London. The object is part of a collection from the Royal College of Music in London and the image for the object is from the Vermeer and Music: The art of love and leisure exhibition in London 2013.

There is a lot that could be sensed from RV of this object, such aspects as location, London, Europe, Holland, the Vermeer aspect, the exhibition aspect, where it is now aspect, the timescale aspect, the humanity aspect such as where it might have been played and those that cherished and owned the object to where it might have travelled.

There weren't any direct RV responses for the object but plenty referencing these aspects. While reading the responses, they felt they belonged somehow with the object, that the object could have been in the places described and played by people dressed as described. I could imagine it being played in the late 1600's and 1700's as part of a celebration in the countryside in summer and in grand houses in a family environment, tapestries, Virginals and stone mullioned windows.

The frets have inlays of small birds sitting on tree and leaf scrolls.

These can be seen closer on a similar instrument here where the birds are facing the opposite way to the RV object, though from the same viol maker.

edit on 29-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I would never had thought it was a painting of a violin, but I was definately feeling the 17/18th century aristocrat scene and that link to the Vermeer page shows a painting of a girl playing a violin with exactly the kind of clothing I was thinking of with the lace in the neck and stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Yeah, I considered this image might have a lot of responses about it's setting. It isn't a painting though it is an actual object.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Lol, I figured it was a painting because of the link with Vermeer.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol. Teach me to rush before the reveal. I should have gone with the sketchier image I seen last night! Last night, I figured I was too tired since I was getting glimpses of a main structure in the middle and no details. So I tried again today and I guess I forced myself to see more...especially with the question/response addition. Oh well, a lesson realized and learned. Me, realizing this afterwards, hopefully will assist me in the future.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow yesterday I did see a pic on the net with a powerful personality playing a guitar and had the feeling of the object in 0709, but since I had posted my response already, I stuck to it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Finally getting a chance to catch up today...very interesting image for 0709. That explains the upturned hand and the musty, antique-ish smell. Wondering if the case was lined with red velvet or velour? It seems like lots of the responses were relevant...he lived in both the 17th and 18th centuries, traveled to many places, and another of his instruments is in an exhibit in Germany. I'll have to go back and read to be sure but I think someone else other than myself said Germany as well. I wish I had not been so busy...I might have actually seen the violin; the hand I saw was upturned and there was a sense of something being held in it, but my mind couldn't focus on the image enough for me to view it. Very cool! This is very fascinating

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
New image tomorrow night.

I am doing some research into possibilities to make it easier, perhaps I might mention if it is an object or location etc, then it might be easier to at least focus on something or somewhere. I also might experiment with details to look for such as if colour or material might be more relevant or if timescale is a factor.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
New image #9273, the reveal will be on Monday night 2100 BST.

For this image as sort of an experiment, there will be a few details.

The image is of an object, please RV with emphasis on the material of the object, for example made of...., the colour of the object, it's functionality and timescale.

Random String Generator

Here are your random strings:

Timestamp: 2014-10-02 21:49:10 UTC

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What are the odds of me hitting several RV experiments in one drawing?
(right click and view image to see bigger picture)

(frets)

(boats and water)

(mountains and water)

(triple clouds, this was what I did the drawing of in the RV experiment originally)

lol

That makes me feel better for missing these experiments!

edit on 2-10-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Ohhh, very nice!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ok here goes nothing
I give this a confidence level of unknown haha..

Round metal silver but not a perfect shiny silver.
Rivets on bands of metal around the ball.
For some reason I get both metal from the Titanic
ca 1912 with silver red and black and also get a
NASA lightweight type metal work ca 1974 .
The NASA is muted yellow and military green.
This image looks like a silver ball lowered halfway
into a horizontal plane of metal .
The plane metal is muted greenish.
weird ..

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Grab or reach into the brown paper bag and see:
I do not know if it helps, but if i immagine grabbing a brown paper bag and pulling on it to look inside the bottom of the bag I see a round object, the color red, a water droplet, a bucket of water, a face. Thats my guess.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Am seeing a round kind of dull tubular structure steel / gun metal. An antique rifle of sorts with wooden shoulder rest 15th to 18th century

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Ok, did several sessions over a couple of days and this is what I came up with. Once again, the sketches are done with via automatic writing and I did both left and right-handed sessions and labeled them as such. I put EST on them but I think it's still EDT...can't keep it straight ever since a certain president "altered space-time" ya know.
Either way, Eastern Time.

So predominately, aside from the sketches, visuals I am getting are the colors red, white and tan. Also blue, light colored. I am seeing feathers and something shiny and roundish, made of silver or pewter or tin, something silver colored, that seems to be hanging from a strap or fringe. I am smelling leather. I am feeling a timeframe of possibly the late 1700's/early 1800's to late 1800's. I am sensing a lot of movement, a lot of excitement, a lot of loud sounds and confusion. Shouting, clouds of dust, the sound of either explosions or gunshots...possibly cannon fire. Horses. I keep seeing horses.

The sketches really look like some type of headdress, possibly Native American. I specifically keep getting visual flashes of a man's neck and shoulders, seen from the side, and the lobe of an ear (the right ear). The shiny round object is hanging either from it or close by it, just dangling there. The sun is bright and flashing on the shiny object so it makes it really hard to look at it. I am also getting visuals of an eagle or a hawk, diving and swooping in a bright blue sky.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here is the reveal for the task #9273.

There will be a new image tomorrow night for reveal on Friday night.

Underkingspeak, you certainly got the material correct in that it is metal and with the darkened and silver shades, also the rivets,the shape is also like the front of the titanic.

cloaked4u, perhaps the paper bag is a response to the paper labels and water to the functionality.

Nochzwei, dull tubular metal is correct.

tigertatzen, shiny, roundish, silver coloured, the label might have a leather tie though it isn't clear from the picture, it could be string, timescale 1700's to late 1800's, the item label says 1877.

Thanks to all that responded, a lot of good RV for this task, most seemed to sense the metallic nature of the object.

edit on 6-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join