It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmm, not one image that I had been seeing was looking like that
Beside that white color is also there...I seem to be decent with color recognition, based on previous tests also. Still missing the visual of the actual image though.

Also can only wonder what the circle/clock/wheel pattern was all about, cause I don`t see any. Maybe just the time which would be the past in this case?

Congrats to all that had same or better visuals

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

There is a basket on it's side that looks a bit like a wheel and the mast structure of the fishing boat and anchor on the ground looks a bit clock like.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

that was fun to see how close and far off I was at the same time. Thanks for sparking a neglected interest again

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
totally fun ! good stuff everyone!
after I see the reveal all the sudden I can sense the
juxtaposition and weirdness in the way my mind believes it saw it.
Very interesting and as always learning a sliver at a time.
My Thanks to everyone participating and
organizing.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude
a reply to: tigertatzen

I mean I wonder what got her banned.

She seemed polite and quite talented. Maybe she just deleted her account.
Though one of my perception of 2674 was also of a fuzzy painting with kind of golden brown colors.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

There is no way to delete your account.

Btw, some good results all around again, good job guys.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I've updated your OP to link to your "reveal" post.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks Mike.
edit on 27-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
WOw! I did not see that. I can see where some of my descriptions can be cross-referenced, like the bright light, sand angels, and even the numbers had correlations. I am at a loss how to get more accuracy. My imagination / perception filter seems to take on a completely different image all on its own accord! This is a fascinating and helpful experiment. I still haven't figured out how to not embellish my viewings with my own perceptions. That is frustrating. Once again, looking forward to the next one.

Edit add: it is a shame we have seemed to have loss one of our members. He was quite intuitive and I enjoyed his posts and perceptions. Here's hoping he finds his way back somehow!

edit on 9 27 2014 by CynConcepts because: Noted side thought.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I guess RV is all about fine tuning and perhaps best understood individually. Perhaps each finds their own way of pushing back the images sent from the imagination and pushing on with the RV. I know a few I have done, it took a good 5 minutes of eyes closed deep meditation before anything appeared at all after the imagination images.

I wouldn't want to speculate on how Aural's account was closed but I guess it's possible he might reappear as a new account. He seemed perceptive at RV.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Whoa! Just looking at your sketch again, it is amazing how you have that 'arrow sundial' thingamajig, almost precise as the actual image. (You called it an antenna) Sure it is mixed up in the perceived propeller, but it is there! It just jumps out at you afterwards. I really need to really look at my doodles more closely from now on. I also noticed the line you thought was the body to a helicopter was probably more likely the definition line of the beach too. Wanted to give you a
since you including your sketches is helpful to us who may not be able to do so!

edit on 9 27 2014 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
New image #0709 being sent from Out of the Box show, the reveal will be Monday around 2100 BST.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
New image #0709 being sent from Out of the Box show, the reveal will be Monday around 2100 BST.
Am getting a countryside in Holland. Windmill, green grass, some trees and some people and children in folk costumes, blue sky some clouds, cows grazing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

reply to: tigertatzen
Whoa! Just looking at your sketch again, it is amazing how you have that 'arrow sundial' thingamajig, almost precise as the actual image. (You called it an antenna) Sure it is mixed up in the perceived propeller, but it is there! It just jumps out at you afterwards. I really need to really look at my doodles more closely from now on. I also noticed the line you thought was the body to a helicopter was probably more likely the definition line of the beach too. Wanted to give you a since you including your sketches is helpful to us who may not be able to do so!

Thank you
As soon as I got home Friday night I got to looking at my sketch again, and I saw immediately that what I had sketched was eerily similar to the painting...even that diaphanous quality to the lines of the boats, that squiggly sort of quality to the outline. I was pretty irritated that I had sketched such a thing and immediately thought of the image in aviation terms, yet had such a pervasive sense that the scene was older than our ability to fly aircraft...wasn't even thinking about it being nautical. That's a very clear message to me that I was limiting my own perception to modern times because I was seeing a propeller or antenna...going back and looking after the reveal gave me a much-needed jolt to remind me of how easily we limit ourselves without even trying to, and had that not been the case, I would have known that I (or more accurately, whoever is moving my hand) had actually sketched almost identical physical aspects of the scene.

I'm happy to share my sketches, provided that they are even possible for others to understand, and I love the fact that no one seems self-conscious or timid about revealing what they get too, no matter how unrelated it may seem at the time. I was immensely pleased over all that I was even able to RV by that method while someone else was physically in the room with me and being very loud...to be able to focus while that was going on is a difficult task indeed. And of course, my friend was fascinated because he'd never seen real automatic writing before other than tv shows, etc. and apparently is a very strange thing to witness right on front of you.

Definitely, keep your doodles because you could very well be unconsciously jotting down clues that would help you make sense of the images or other things you are seeing/experiencing. Maybe I'll get brave enough one of these days to let my friend record video of a session...he's just dying for me to tell him he can, lol

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

First thing I saw was a well with a roof, something like this,

But it could be something else cylindrical with the shape of a big tire, laying on it's side, for instance.

But still, a garden, old fashion (hand)cart with wooden wheels, I get an English countryside kinda vibe dogs, hunting, as I type I see those dressed up type of aristocrats with the white wigs and stuff but focus on a bronze buckle on a leather shoe or boot.

Object is in the rightside of the pic and in the leftside there is an open view with air and a meadow.

Also get a view out of a window of a wooden shack or little house. Also from right to left.

Later I got something relatively long and thin, metal. Also thermometer.

And still the well stuff, I see an oil platform in sea.

A lot of imagination this time though, it seems.

edit on 29-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Interesting that we both mentioned countryside and a (neighbouring) country aswell as old style costumes and a sort of garden or meadow.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The reveal for #0709 will be around 2200 BST tonight.

For this image I would like to ask for some details, a lot of the responses show some sort of timescale.

So if anyone would like to answer these within the next hour and a half, here are the added specifics.

Please name one material, colour etc for each of the specific questions, this method might be more precise, it's sort of an experiment.

Which century for example 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st.

Material.

Texture.

Sound.

Place, for example which country.

Colour.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

18th century.

Material. -white lace, velvet

Texture. -smooth, soft

Sound. -trumpets

Place, for example which country. -England, a courtyard maybe.

Colour. -Red, burgundy red, white

I don't know if these are assumptions I made because of your questions themselves, regarding the material, sound and color.
edit on 29-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I see a landscape will a small house 1800's.

Maybe a farm. I see green.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18474426]theabsolutetruth
Which century for example 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st.

Material.

Texture.

Sound.

Place, for example which country.

Colour.
19th century

Coarse

Cotton

wind blowing , birds chirping, sound of children playing

Holland, Germany, Norway or Sweden

red, white, brown, blue, green

new topics