It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
BLACKWATER IN EASTERN UKRAINE

The source is from RT but it's an interesting angle if you stretch it a bit...since this is a conspiracy site, I figured might as well throw it in the mix and let the readers do the math.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

The biggest hole in that so called argument ?

All them evil Americans had to do was grant Ukraine admission to NATO.

I agree someone is definitely misinformed.

But hey I love reading the evil CIA/US boogieman crap.

It's entertaining.
edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: rustyclutch

I wasn't aware that passenger jets were falling out of the sky over Ukraine before Putin wanted to expand the empire.

Second verse.

Putin didn't expand. Crimea left Ukraine of their own volition. What makes a military coup in kiev acceptable but the democratic succession of a part of the country not?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You need to reply to those people then, because I am not taking anything as fact yet and reserve judgement until those facts are available.

We went through this yesterday. You're trying to point out when others are accepting certain aspects as fact, yet are not willing to admit that you are doing the same thing. By continuing to take that line of argument, you are trying to divert attention from yourself when that hypocrisy is pointed out.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
a reply to: fatdeeman

Americans are crazy and started believing they could do anything. The day of reckoning will soon come.

Russian empire will survive WWIII. Its American empire that will fall.

The time has come now. The grace of God has left the Western empire. It is time to go.

Dogs like Poroshenko bark a lot but have no bite.

LOL...

I needed that.. thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

BRICs = a half dozen countries.

Keep holding onto that fantasy...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm European citizen and as majority of my fellows I do not want any missile defense aimed against Russia. I want to trade with Russia and first of all I want USA to back off of our lives. # that TTIP, # unilateral sanctions against our natural trade partner who behaves much better then pretended !democracy! disseminator. On primordial scale I do not want to freeze at winter. Destroy your environment with fracking, still I do not want your overpriced and even non existent gas. 15 years ago I wouldn't say so, but now, Russia is much better partner then mad US government.
edit on 18-7-2014 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Putin didn't expand. Crimea left Ukraine of their own volition

They did ?

You mean the 'vote' that was rigged ?

LOL.

link   
As of the updated casualty list, there were 298 on board, with 41 currently being of unconfirmed nationality. They have positively identified:

Netherlands 154
Malaysia 43 (15 crew, 2 infants)
Australia 27
Indonesia 12 (1 infant)
UK 9
Germany 4
Belgium 4
Philippines 3
Canada 1

link   

originally posted by: milomilo
remind me again, what happen to america when they shot down iranian airliner in cold blood ?

did the world punished america?

The US admitted we shot the plane down and did not try to deny responsibility.

The Soviet Union shot down KAL #007 and lied about it up to being confronted about it at the UN, when communications between military atc and the fighter jet being ordered to shoot was played.

So if you wish to use history, it shows Russia has done this before and lied about their part in it before.

link   

a reply to: sheepslayer247

We do not have the proper information to say Russia is responsible for this. Don't you think it's a bit premature to take that route?

We don't ?

Take your pick:

Who invaded Ukraine ?

Who makes that missile that shot down that jet ?

Only one answer there and it is obvious.

Russia.

Well, that's a weak argument. Should we blame Smith and Wesson every time some dumb ass shoots someone? Think about that line of argument and how it takes the responsibility of off the people who did this.

Why don't you just be honest and say that no matter what the facts are, you want to blame Russia. At least we can move beyond this silly back and forth.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been pointed out already but, a Scottish family are saying they turned up to get on MH17 to be told the flight was full and so they switched to another flight. Lucky them.

There are 298 reported deaths, but a Boeing 777 has minimum of 314 seats, more if you count first class etc.

So how come they got told the flight was full ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I want to trade with Russia

Why ?

Russia is as CORRUPT as they come.

WikiLeaks cables condemn Russia as 'mafia state'

link   

a reply to: crazyewok

US still made the same mistake.

Mistake ?

OPERATION PRAYING MANTIS !

I love it !

Russia shoots down a plane, deflect the topic to the US.

I LOVE ATS.

You don't get it do you?

My point is you cant cant foul on Russia when the USA has done it too.

Both are just as bad.

But hey lets be simple of mind shall we? Duhhhhhh Russia bad derp derp derp Merica Good USA USA USA! derp derp derp.
Cause its sooooooooooooooooooooooooo simple and black and white..........
/sarcasm.

link   
I think this has been a lesson for us all. What did it teach us? That everyone dies but not all Malaysian airlines passengers truly live.

edit on 18-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: typo

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

I'm European citizen and as majority of my fellows I do not want any missile defense aimed against Russia. I want to trade with Russia and first of all I want USA to back off of our lives. # that TTIP, # unilateral sanctions against our natural trade partner who behaves much better then pretended !democracy! disseminator. On primordial scale I do not want to freeze at winter. Destroy your environment with fracking, still I do not want your overpriced and even non existent gas. 15 years ago I wouldn't say so, but now, Russia is much better partner then mad US government.

it's very sad that you can say that, but it does appear that your sentiments are growing among the global community.

link   
a reply to: bigyin

Because on longer flights they don't fill the seats. They can't, and still have enough fuel to get there. Extended flights require more fuel, which means fewer seats sold. More cargo means fewer seats sold. So while the plane carries 314 seats, 298 is going to be about maxed out for a flight of this length, sometimes a few more due to cargo, sometimes a few less due to cargo.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

And paid Iran 61 mil dollars.

Well there still time for Russia to do the same.

It only the first 24 hours.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

Nvm just seen the report my bad.

edit on 18-7-2014 by thesaneone because: Oops

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There is also some evidence that at least some passengers on KAL 007 survived and were recovered by Russia, but were never seen again.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join