It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

We do not have the proper information to say Russia is responsible for this. Don't you think it's a bit premature to take that route?

We don't ?

Take your pick:

Who invaded Ukraine ?

Who makes that missile that shot down that jet ?

Only one answer there and it is obvious.

Russia.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: rustyclutch

Not everyone.. Just the normal contingent hell bent on trying to blame someone other than the rebels for the shoot down.

Ahh so because I'm not a good little boy and hellbent on blaming Russia like the boobtube tells me to I'm saying it has to be anyone but the rebels? I recall saying several times I think they got tricked into shooting it down. If I recall correctly that was the argument I shut you down with last night. Let's not backtrack.

link   

Putin was supposedly flying in the area at the time. An "accidental" shootdown of a plane flying near his plane, and oh look, suddenly they were trying to assassinate Putin, and the Russian military can retaliate with almost impunity.

link   

Not everyone.. Just the normal contingent hell bent on trying to blame someone other than the rebels for the shoot down.

I called that earlier in the thread

Pages ago.

Russia 'never' does anything wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So you are saying that the Russians did do it but that they were tricked into doing it???

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Exactly. He's manipulating this entire chess match, playing both sides.
And for some reason the rest of the free world is sitting back and watching...
There is something coming and we won't be ready to react...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

and yet people are dismissing the phone conversations out of hand yet have no issues jumping onto the "Spanish" ATC talking about a missile shooting the plane down from Ukrainian fighter jets. I see people are more than happy to accept that as fact.

Actually everyone has acknowledged that's not verified. You are trying to restart arguments from 20 pages and 12 hours ago dude. People have woken up and read new news articles since then, and you are still stuck on last night. They have been leaking alleged phone conversations from this guy for the past 3 months on youtube. I provided links a few pages ago. Maybe you should do some catching up.
edit on 18-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

So you are saying that the Russians did do it but that they were tricked into doing it???

The rebels might have shot it down. I highly doubt it was the russian government.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I called that earlier in the thread

Pages ago.

Russia 'never' does anything wrong.

Neither does America apparently

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Russia.

I hadn't realized they had identified the missile that brought down the aircraft. Could you provide a link?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Putin was supposedly flying in the area at the time. An "accidental" shootdown of a plane flying near his plane, and oh look, suddenly they were trying to assassinate Putin, and the Russian military can retaliate with almost impunity.

But I thought it was proven that they crossed paths long before entering Ukraine. They wouldn't have been anywhere near each other.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that passenger jets were falling out of the sky over Ukraine before Putin wanted to expand the empire.

Second verse.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: VexedSoul
The person who farted is usually the quickest to pass the blame to another.. I will be patiently waiting as the story develops before choosing what I believe! A truly sad day!

and that would be Putin, who brought it up on his phone call to Obama.

link   

According to reports he flew through the same area as Malaysia 17 about thirty minutes after they were shot down.

link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Sorry, I did not mean a stalemate in Ukraine as there are many dying each day. I meant for Russia and the ability to have reason to move farther with deeper reach into the region.

Not sure if this has been posted either but here is a BUK with some missing missiles....

Link

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Flightradar24 has caught several airlines in recent days flying through Ukrainian airspace. Every one of the airlines has stated recently that they were no longer flying through the airspace, due to the conflict going on, in the interest of safety.

That would be because the airspce in Ukraine was not closed over a certain level. This has already been verified and established as fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: Psynic

There is no point in trying to prove anything by the condition of recovered passports.

Well there are questions since some of them are cut and holes are punched in them, thus making them invalid

Its also a way to keep tabs of recovered identification so passports are not accidentally counted twice, creating more passengers than on the manifest.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: thesaneone

The rebels might have shot it down. I highly doubt it was the russian government.

And who supplied the rebels? The Soviet Union did and that makes them just as guilty.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We do not have the proper information to say Russia is responsible for this. Don't you think it's a bit premature to take that route?

We don't ?

Take your pick:

Who invaded Ukraine ?

Russia.

Are you really this misinformed? You are wrong on every point. The US invaded Ukraine. Ukraine has a lot of the Buk missile system. Viktor Yanukovich was the legitimate democratically elected leader of Ukraine. He received most of his votes from the people of the area he is from, Donetsk in eastern Ukraine, now part of the country of Novorussia. He was pro Russia and declined to enter into an association agreement with the EU because it would have hurt Ukraine economically. Instead of becoming a slave of the West he decided to enter into an agreement with Russia. The US had been planning regime change in Ukraine for a long time, spending $5 billion to fund NGOs for that purpose. When Yanukovich decided to not let Ukraine become a slave of the EU and US, the US State Department organized an armed coup against him, providing intelligence and weapons to fascists because fascists, just like the Al Qaida terrorists in Syria, are the best fighters to use when you are attempting to overthrow a legitimate, sovereign government. Ukraine built the Soviet and Russian military. It is instrumental in the arms industry. Ukraine is even making weapons for Russia as I type this. Ukraine was a client state of Russia. Some considered it to be part of Russia. Every weapon system that Ukraine has is a Russian weapon system.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Read the quote a little closer. Especially this part:

Every one of the airlines has stated recently that they were no longer flying through the airspace, due to the conflict going on, in the interest of safety.

The AIRLINES said that they weren't going to fly through there due to safety concerns, even though the airspace was open, and then flew through there anyway.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join