It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I want to trade with Russia

Why ?

Russia is as CORRUPT as they come.

WikiLeaks cables condemn Russia as 'mafia state'

And USA are not? Only truth saying and honest virgins, nothing more .... Please try to compare Russian and US foreign policy. At least Russians ARE NOT SUPPORTING ISLAM EXTREMIST. You should understand it because you hate muslims per se and without any recognition (as known from other threads). Why are you not bombing UAE? They are theocracy, no democracy, women there have less rights then camel and they are financing terrorism. And they have crude .... Heh? Because they are trading in all mighty Dollar. That is why double standard is allowed.
edit on 18-7-2014 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

ust say you hate Russians. I won't think any less of you than I already do.

So what if I do ?

Has no GD relevance to the topic.

What only Americans get to be 'hated' on here?

'd rather you at least be honest about it than to pretend you care what any evidence presented to you may prove

Evidence where ?

All I have seen is OPINiON.

And apparently only the opinions that makes EXCUSES for Russia, and Putin are allowed.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup
If there is/was a cure on board I'm sure that someone has copied the info.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: sheepslayer247
Im from Australia we have 28 dead we have called in the Russian ambassador and given him a dressing down and are putting forward in the UN security council a resolution to have an open independent enquiry into this act,the Dutch government I imagine will also act and try to influence its European allies to act,if theres no or only one US dead it may consider it not in the national interest to pursue it too hard especially if it knows theres more to it than meets the eye the world just cannot expect moral leadership out of the US anymore and will have to learn to do it itself.

Because the aircraft is Boeing the US has an interest in the investigation. Anytime there is a major incident like this, in addition to the country where the incident occurred, other nations with a substantial interest can request to be part of whats going on.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
I have a question.
Malaysia announced the passengers nationalities today (in front of UN iirc) I saw it live on TV and they said they still need to verify the nationality of 4 passengers.
How can this happen?
I mean there has to be an official passengers list which should include nationalities, or not?

It most likely revolves around notifying next of kin.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: blupblup
If there is/was a cure on board I'm sure that someone has copied the info.

Oh I don't believe for a minute there was, that wasn't my point.... just that a reputable, non sensationalist news outlet was actually even saying it, just wondered if I'd heard right is all.

link   
The Russian rebels have been photographed moving the Buk missile into Russia to hide it, two rockets are missing.

Heard it on CNN this morning. If that's a source to go by
Its in the news if you google it. Not using daily mail. That place is like enquirer

Will find a more suitable source and edit my post

edit on 18-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sorry Zaph but that was debunked early on, Putin's plane hasn't entered Ukrainian airspace since the conflict began and that came direct from Putin's office.

RT
edit on 18-7-2014 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that passenger jets were falling out of the sky over Ukraine before Putin wanted to expand the empire.

Second verse.

Would you fly in a passenger jet over Syria or Gaza or eastern Afghanistan? I can't understand the stupidity of people. Who is trying to expand an empire? Have you not been watching what has been happening in the world since the collapse of the Soviet Union 23 years ago? After that collapse, the remaining superpower immediately started wars with other countries. The United States didn't take the collapse of the Soviet Union as an opportunity for world peace. The United States took the collapse of the Soviet Union has an opportunity to conquer the Planet Earth, something that Hitler and Napolean failed to achieve. We know what happened to their regimes. Have you not been observing reality over the last 20 years? Have you not noticed that NATO keeps adding more countries surrounding Russia after they promised not to? Have you not noticed that NATO has been surrounding Russia with ABM systems that allow for a NATO nuclear first strike after they promised not to? Did you not notice that the United States invade and occupied Iraq, a country that never attacked or threatened to attack the US, a country that after 12 years of UN weapons inspections and daily bombing by US jets, was known not to have defensive weapons much less weapons of mass destruction. Did you not notice that the Taliban offered to give up Osama bin Laden and Al Qaida if the US provided proof of their involvement in 911? The US didn't offer proof because there isn't any, even to this day, and invaded any way. Did you not notice that the US has been at war with Afghanistan for the past 12+ years, a country that never attacked or threatened to attack the US? Did you not notice that the US murdered Muammar Khaddafi and overthrew his government as soon as he gave up his chemical, biological, and nuclear programs and was promised normalized relations with the US for this? Did you not notice that the US murdered Slobodan Milosevic and overthrew his government, another non threat to the US? Did you not notice that the US considered Bashar Assad someone that they could work with and the legitimate leader of Syria before they decided to fund and support Al Qaida in an attempt to overthrow him? Have you not noticed that the US continues to be allied with Saudi Arabia, the greatest human rights abuser and supporter of terrorism on the planet? Similar situation with Bahrain. Ukraine was a Russian ally. Russia has been losing territory not expanding "empire". The only country expanding an empire is the United States.

link   

ust say you hate Russians. I won't think any less of you than I already do.

So what if I do ?

Has no GD relevance to the topic.

What only Americans get to be 'hated' on here?

'd rather you at least be honest about it than to pretend you care what any evidence presented to you may prove

Evidence where ?

All I have seen is OPINiON.

And apparently only the opinions that makes EXCUSES for Russia, and Putin are allowed.

It has a lot of relevance to the thread. It explains your refusal to do anything but keep driving home the same point over and over again. Those bad evil russians. the cold war. Russia hasn't ever done anything to me. I'm pretty sure they've never done anything to you either. Where is your proof Russia did anything? We been asking you since about 8 oclock last night. What Information are u basing your opinion off of? You just looking at pictures of the wreckage and using your psychic powers to rewind that days events? Last time I checked we all been looking at the same info as you, and there is nothing that says Russia is the one who did this.

link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not everyone.. Just the normal contingent hell bent on trying to blame someone other than the rebels for the shoot down.

Ahh so because I'm not a good little boy and hellbent on blaming Russia like the boobtube tells me to I'm saying it has to be anyone but the rebels? I recall saying several times I think they got tricked into shooting it down. If I recall correctly that was the argument I shut you down with last night. Let's not backtrack.

You recall incorrectly.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Putin was supposedly flying in the area at the time. An "accidental" shootdown of a plane flying near his plane, and oh look, suddenly they were trying to assassinate Putin, and the Russian military can retaliate with almost impunity.

But I thought it was proven that they crossed paths long before entering Ukraine. They wouldn't have been anywhere near each other.

RT reported that BS and the Russian government actually dismissed it, stating that Putin does not travel over Ukraine.

That was debunked like 20 pages back as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sorry Zaph but that was debunked early on, Putin's plane hasn't entered Ukrainian airspace since the conflict began and that came direct from Putin's office.

I doubt the story as well, but Putin of course would say that. He doesn't want word to get out he is hated or being betrayed
edit on 18-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Would you fly in a passenger jet over Syria or Gaza or eastern Afghanistan?

No.

I don't fly.

I have no interest in that part of the world, and I have no interest in getting groped by the TSA.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Xcathdra

Read the quote a little closer. Especially this part:

Every one of the airlines has stated recently that they were no longer flying through the airspace, due to the conflict going on, in the interest of safety.

The AIRLINES said that they weren't going to fly through there due to safety concerns, even though the airspace was open, and then flew through there anyway.

Since the airspace was open over a certain level, a level the flight was over, it was considered safe. Specifically for the airlines who flew the same path prior to and just after the incident. Any particular reason people are ignoring that?

link   
6 THEORIES ON FLIGHT MH370

Since I couldn't help but ask the question, "Why in hell is Malaysian Airlines involved in back to back tragedies? This is too much of a coincidence." I naturally turned to Google.

While doing some "research" IF flight MH0017 and MH370 were related somehow, I came across this blog.

While not really connected in any way, shape or form...I couldn't help but notice the two flights sharing the same reference...The Netherlands. The theories reference back to The Netherlands and this time the flight is filled with Dutch passengers.

Maybe someone out there is crazy enough to do some digging on who those Dutch passengers are.

Plus, the theory pointed out that an expert can control a plane through a "backdoor" in the systems. Maybe that theory is applicable on this one?

I mean it's the same airline company. The same aircraft manufacturer. Maybe the same happened? If anyone can answer what happened to MH370 maybe it's also the answer to what really happened to MH0017 and vice versa?

link   
a reply to: violet

He was in Brasil for the BRICS conference as mentioned in many media outlets not affiliated with the Russian president.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I've been saying all along that I am not picking a side or placing blame until facts are presented that indicate the need to do so.

That is making excuses for Mother Russia?

I don't think I could be any more impartial and reasonable!

C'mon Neo, just say that you hate Russia. I would respect that more than the spineless maneuvering you are doing to avoid saying it outright.

link   

originally posted by: IQPREREQUISITE
BLACKWATER IN EASTERN UKRAINE

The source is from RT but it's an interesting angle if you stretch it a bit...since this is a conspiracy site, I figured might as well throw it in the mix and let the readers do the math.

Which was posted back in the day dealing with the initial riots in Kiev. Care to link the Rt propaganda piece to this incident?

link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

and you would be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join