It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
a reply to: TDawgRex

Not everybody.

I have been having a hard time with aniexty.

And I don't think we have heard from Angel,

I pray for all of us.

This be a hard month.

Hope you feel better soon Honey. I've been so tired and sad and stressed. I guess many of us here struggle with issues. It would be nice if we had a real wand and real magic to turn things around for us.

For all of you...I am here, I think about you and genuinely care. If anyone wants to talk about their problems, just send a U2U if you don't want to discuss it here in the thread. HUGS!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

For all of you...I am here, I think about you and genuinely care. If anyone wants to talk about their problems, just send a U2U if you don't want to discuss it here in the thread. HUGS!

We all have problems Night. That's a given as we are only human after all. Bless you for offering your support though.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
TDawg winked at Homer. “Shhhhh, let it be for a bit.”

Homer glanced askance at him. “That’s just mean, man.”

“Yea, but it ‘s better than brooding, “ Cody said, “That gets ya nowhere quick.”

“I believe that it’s better to be angry or happy than to be brooding on ones life.” TDawg whispered. “If I make some angry…I’m good with that. It’s all in fun after all.”

Foss and Gimme came running up with concern on their faces. Cody waved them down. “It’s a joke guys. But keep up your serious faces for now.”

Syx came floating down, “Oh, hell, this thing is spinning outta control.” TDawg grumbled. He thought to himself, “Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.”

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
LOL, thanks for the latest installments Dawg.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Next!?

Just sayin.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

LOL. Not feeling inspired enough at the moment, but maybe another day.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

LOL. Not feeling inspired enough at the moment, but maybe another day.

You have Writer status! I'm calling ya out Pilgrim!

You can do it! You'd be amazed at how it makes you feel to continue a story. (Though I'm sure you already know.)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm thinking that guys always get the joke...whereas the ladies never do and get pissed over it.

That alone could explain why I'm still single. LOL

Put forth the Ladies POV. (?) Feel free to call me a asshole.

edit on 21-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Morning all

“Yea, but it ‘s better than brooding, “ Cody said, “That gets ya nowhere quick.”

Get angry or get Tim LOL.

Hey ho back to work today, it was a lovely long, lazy weekend here.
Good to see Jacy back as well

Have a great one all

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
LOL, Maybe tonight or tomorrow Dawg. I haven't been to bed yet.

Morning Cody!!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Morning all

Get angry or get Tim LOL.

Hey ho back to work today, it was a lovely long, lazy weekend here.
Good to see Jacy back as well

Have a great one all

Cody

I'm beginning to think that 'ol Tim is a cursed blessing for ya Cody. LOL

Everybody needs a nemesis. It gives us motivation to a degree.

And ain't this something! Here it is 3am. My buds Dawg always wakes me at 3am (or thereabouts) to do his business. Who's training who?

edit on 22-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Gordi runs up to Dawg and bursts into tears...

OMG!!!! You better NOT have damaged the Chainsaw Dawg!!!
I was gonna use that to help shape my Pine Owl!!

G then Ruffles Dawgs furry head, removes the chainsaw from the fake goo, and runs back to the woodpile behind the shed...

"Morning All!"

G

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

G'Morn GMan!

I do like that Pine owl that you are working on. Are you using Chisels & Blades? Do you have a template? Lots of questions. One of my buds apple trees is still about six feet tall. (Trunk only and about 1 meter and half in width) and I am trying to convince him into letting me try carving it, during my summer watch over.

I was thinking of a bear and eagle, but have lately become enamored of doing a carving of his kids and Dawg instead.

The things is...I really can't do people. carving or drawing...I don't know why.
edit on 22-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I've always wanted a totem pole, only about 5-6 foot tall for my garden with my power animals on it.

*flitpoof*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Good morning everyone!

I hope that everyone had as nice of a weekend as I just had! Cody, you would have loved it! There were more bikes down on Southend Seafront than I have seen for many years. I believe there was some manner of shake down happening!

The weather was pretty nice as well, save for last nights downpour, which was welcome after the eye searing heat of the afternoon!

I was however, out all weekend, so I missed out on developments here
Catch up initiated....

...processing....

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True...Hello hunny! So glad you had a wonderful weekend! Nice to see you here!

crappiekat...Hi! I'm so sorry you're having anxiety issues. I can completely relate, and am actually taking a prescription because mine got out of control. Private message me if you want, I can tell you about it. Or we can just have a nice ole bitch/moan session, lol.

Night Star...Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling down too. I fight it constantly. You are lovely to still offer your help to others, so I extend the same. Anyone who needs/wants to talk...u2u me please. I also care about all of you.
What a stupid saying, "You can't pick your family." Sure you can. We did.

Dawg...You're a diamond in the 'ruff', aren't you?
Such a caring dawg, with much wisdom. (and by the way, I do 'get' your humour, lol...and appreciate it muchly!).

Gordi...So glad you liked that video/song. I just kind of thought you would.
I love it right now. Yesterday got crazy busy, 4 days 'out of commission' left me with a lot of catching up to do. Still on the hunt for some bootie shorts, hehe...but I do now have some surgical masks. (You are likely the only one who knows what I'm talking about...hahahaha!)

Homer...I'm sorry you're 'meh'. Not a nice feeling. Holidays without your kids are lousy. I miss them all the time, and when they were younger and spent time at their dad's place, I felt hollow and empty. When you're feeling down, come to your Shed family...we will always be happy to see you.

Cody...Thank you doll, you always remember who's not feeling well. Another diamond! Diamonds are a girl's best friend
and I don't mean the blingy ones.

This is getting long....going to reply to Jane in next reply, because I have a pic she might like as an avatar.
jacy

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

RainbowResidue...Hello to you! I'm a little late in welcoming you to The Shed, so let me just say now that I'm really happy to see you here, and hope you stay and play! (these are the best people EVER!!)

fossilera...Aww, you would have brought me soup. That was so nice to read, when I was feeling so awful...thank you! I wish we weren't on opposite shifts, lol...but I'm really glad that you've stayed with us.

Re the story...I'm sorry that the story is 'suspended' at the moment. Writing The Shed was a beautiful magical place in my head, that became a 'reality' as you all joined in.
My life got busier, stressier...and my head got stuck in responsibilities and real life problems. I haven't really had a nice block of time where I could just go back to The Shed and continue.
I'm going to try to get us to the point where Gordi takes over...but if I can't do it soon enough, perhaps Gordi can start his section (and maybe I can eventually 'fill in' the end of the party...?)

Tsu...Where is my sis? Are you okay? Please get your R's in here when you can?
Syx...You too. Come back when you can!
Gimme...Thanks for your well-wishes! I'm enjoying your train stories and pics, thank you for joining the family!
Anyone I'm missing....I'm sorry! It's early! Not enough coffee! Come back and tell us you still love us!

Jane...I miss you. But, thinking of you...I saw a pic, and thought it would be a great avi for you. A gorgeous angel (Cody or Gordi can make her hair dark, I'm sure)...holding what looks like a rum bottle and a cigarette, lol...and she's smoking hot! What do you think?

Be right back, momma needs coffee!
jacy

edit on 22-4-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I posted this is the funny pics, but I'll post it here too
I found where Beezzer's been the last few weeks!!!

Screenshot from The Elder Scrolls Online...
They spelled his name wrong to...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good to be here!

I did not expect to be out and about all weekend. It was all a bit of a surprise really

By the way... the image you posted for Jane is just epic.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

lol, I figured the pic would be a hit!
Now if only Jane would flit-poof in and see it too!

Hi Homer! Poor beezzer should be tired, delivering all those Easter eggs!

Quiet day in here so far...someone must be having nice weather...it's raining here.

jacy

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join