It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 399
<< 396  397  398   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

In the meantime Stella is officially adopted by us all, so pop her in one of these....

How bloody marvellous we have a new little baby Rainbow Warrior just as we are birthing our Shed II....It' a sign, I don't care what anybody says!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Because I am not sure whether I will be at home, and connected to the internet when this thread finally reaches the point where it has taken up all the space that it can, I feel it is necessary to take this opportunity to tell you all how life affirming this thread, and indeed the friendships we are all enjoying have been.

This little group has to be the most accommodating, caring, and wonderful that I have ever come across on the internet. Given that I have been on the internet since 2001, that is a significant factoid. I love all of you, I love the way we interact, I love the fact that we have in jokes, that we support one another, that no matter what happens in any one of our lives, we can take strength from the fact that someone out there is thinking of us and cares about us, and not just someone who is right where you are, but someone on the other side of the planet, or at the other end of the country.

But what I really love about this community within a community, is that every single person among us here, has a really special heart, yes, even TDawg. You people, as individuals, are the sweetest human beings a person could hope to meet, and I feel honoured, and privileged to be a part of this collective, one of this wonderful number, part of this beautiful sum. My only regret is that I cannot partake of the meet up.

There is much more that I could say, but it would only be as superfluous as what I have written already. Know this at least...

@everyone

... I love you.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True...that was beautiful.
I feel the same way....I love you ALL.

jacy

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Please add new comments to the ongoing thread located here..

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 396  397  398   >>

join