It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
< -----Have to work today, so just a quick "Morning" to both of the other shedders.

(I never liked those other guys anyway..... LOL)

Can the "missing" peeps please just post a very quick response at some point, even a wee "I'm Here, I'm Fine!" would let me know that you're alive!! We do worry ya know!

Uncle G! LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just some of the latest pickings and plunderings that I've undertaken.

A trio made up of burnt orange and forest green and a cream and green bring another load of sweet Bakken Crude through town Monday afternoon.

Caught this guy coming through on Thursday as BNSF 4718 leads a motor from Union Pacific and another BNSF unit east. Another oil train, CSX K080-15, is seen rolling through town heading east for Yorktown, Virginia.

A couple of hours after the previous oil train had went through going east. An empty oil train shows up with an old friend behind the controls. He's the guy blowing the horn.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi Gbro, don't work too hard

Hi Gimee those are pretty large beasts

Hi Night, I'm sure we'll get people back after Easter

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
"Hello......
Is there anybody IN there?
Just nod if you can HEAR me....
Is there anyone at home?"

Just sitting by myself, listening to "Comfortably Numb", lol.
I will be here for a bit, drinking some coffee...care to join me?

jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well, ok then. If you insist.
I am kinda new here. Is it Ok if I have a coffee ?

[[[[[[Jacy]]]]]] !!!!! You're ALIVE!!!!!
Are you on the mend darlin'?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Hi Gbro, don't work too hard
.....Cody

hehe - Never!

Did a quick design & cut of a "viper" stripe kit for a wee SEAT Mii, then out on-site to fit it.
Kerching! job done, half day off! yeah!

Now back home enjoying my lunch! This is the life.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

(((((GORDI!)))))

Just like Frankenstein's monster...it's ALIVE! lol

Hunny....I got my pin!! I was so excited when I opened my mailbox, that I actually jumped up and down, hehe.
I have been wearing it ever since, and plan on taking a pic of me and "pin" together, a little later today!
Thank you SO much!!! *more hugs*

How are you today??
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

WOW! That was quick!
I thought it would take 3 or 4 weeks!

Pics or it didn't happen LOL

I am doing just great hunny, fantastic! (I AM solar powered!!! no Doubt about it now!!)
Spring is in the air, the birds are singing (I must remember to turn the grill down a bit! no? LOL)

Was down at the Island retreat at the weekend and it was just fabby!
Cycled right round the Island, and managed to play some football (soccer) and tennis games with my boys without needing hospitalisation!!!! LOL

How are You? Is your tummy thing all sorted? (It wasn't my Chicken soup was it?? I've had that chicken for months and it's never caused any problems before!!)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Aww, I'm so glad you had a nice weekend!

Pics are coming...later...when I'm dressed and the war paint is on! I just found out that my laptop has a built-in camera, and can take pics...and make videos!! OMG! Who knew?
Think I might go out later and look for booty-shorts with Scotland on the bum, so I can do a Tsu-wiggle too, hehe.

Yes, finally on the mend. Been living on chicken soup, lol. Apparently there's been a stomach flu going around. I really should quit hugging everybody....start wearing a surgical mask like Michael Jackson, lol. Hmmm...bootie shorts and a surgical mask...think I will make a video!

jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Aww, I'm so glad you had a nice weekend!

Pics are coming...later...when I'm dressed and the war paint is on! I just found out that my laptop has a built-in camera, and can take pics...and make videos!! OMG! Who knew?

Well, I knew! That's how I've been keeping a close eye on you these last few days! Mwahahaa!!!!

jacygirl
Think I might go out later and look for booty-shorts with Scotland on the bum, so I can do a Tsu-wiggle too, hehe.
..... Hmmm...bootie shorts and a surgical mask...think I will make a video!

jacy

I agree. All those in favour????
Carried! Good - I'm glad that's been settled! and look forward to the resulting images.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Oh geez...I cannot think straight when I see that picture...hahahahaha....
I don't have Photo-shop...but then again, I didn't know I had a lappy camera either!

(pics will come later, when I've washed the drool stains off my chin)

Oh hey! I've just found a great song...I actually thought to myself..."Myself...doncha think Gordi would like this song?" to which I replied, "Hell yeah!"
It's called "Come With Me Now" by The Kongos. Let me know what you think!
jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey Jacy, feeling better?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

((((Homer!))))

Hi hun! Yes, I'm much better today...thank you!
I'm sorry you didn't get to have Easter with Zack...I didn't get to see any of my kids either.
How are you doing??

jacy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Meh, I'm okay

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Jacy.
I really, REALLY love that video!
Never seen it before, but it's great!
Love the folk instruments, set over a modern groooove!
Great rhythms, great vocals.
LOVE the clever wee video "loops".
Just fantastic!

Thank you for sharing!

Gx

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, my weekend adventure is over...I'm bummed. But there's always next time to look forward to. And I've talked my bud into pruning some more trees, so fun times with chainsaws isn't over yet! Spring is finally here...YeeHaa! (I think I might be a curse on him, because I keep coming up with ideas for his land, which he'll have to deal with and I won't...except on weekends.
)

Looks like everyone is feeling a bit better so that's a good thing.

edit on 21-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Not everybody.

I have been having a hard time with aniexty.

And I don't think we have heard from Angel,

I pray for all of us.

This be a hard month.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Angel's taking a breather from ATS for a bit. I find that it's needed from time to time.

When I hear anxiety, I have a tendency to think along the lines of high stress for the individual. And I do know that it can come from many directions. You just have to find a way to deal with it that suits you. Physical work and taking care of animals helps me a lot.

Lesson learned this weekend by the way. I played with the Dawg just a tad to rough and ended up with a pair of bloody arms.
I'm gonna have to tone it down a bit as my friend and his wife are expecting soon. They need a quiet Dawg, not a hyperactive one.

(Not the Dawgs fault, totally mine, and I didn't even know I was bleeding until I saw the blood dripping off my arms.
)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Is it just me? But the Shed has seemed to lost much of it's magic. We haven't had a continuation to the story in a while and people are letting RL take over. (OK, We can't really avoid that), Just sayin'.

Get offa yer asses people and submit your part of the story!

Why do I always have to be the bad guy to get people off their butts?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
TDawg looked around. “Screw this, “he thought, “We’re running outta firewood.” He looked at his axe and thought better of it. “I didn’t bring a chainsaw for nothing.”

No one noticed him wandering off into the forest.

No one seemed to even notice the noise as he chopped firewood down to size, until….

“YEEeeArgh!”

Heads all rotated towards the forest at that sound.

TDawg stumbled out of the forest with a small chainsaw embedded in his forehead.

Everyone bolted upright and ran to his aid.

“Are you hurt”, Night asked. “Ya think?” TDawg mumbled.

“Are you OK?” Jacy asked. “Not particularly” TDawg responded.

The Shed crew looked to Gordi. “What do we do?”

Gordi looked at TDawg and noticed the smirk on his face. He thought he knew what was up. And there really wasn’t a whole lot of blood either.

“Let’s let him rest and make him comfortable, you really shouldn’t remove it. And keep his head elevated”

“What can we do for ya, T?” Jacy asked, as they lay him down against a tree. “A beer will do fine…thanks for asking.”

Homer leaned down next to TDawg. “You wily old bastard.”

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join