It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Agree with you there - I'll probably be out with family as well.

I'm tempted to head off in a bit, as my caffeine stores are running low. Probably should grab it tonight, because out here everyone scrambles around in the morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Goodnight Cutie! Hope you have a Wonderful Easter!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Good morning all

Jacy get well soon hun

Dawg ...........Step away from the chainsaw and prepare one of those chickens in a nice broth for Jacy

Foss If we don't dream we die, plans may not always come off, so we move on to the next

Night good morning hun I see you're still up, I'm loving this book, from the first sentence it captivated me, most of what I read goes to charity shops after doing the family rounds. But just occasionally I'm selfish and keep a book, either for myself or to for a friend that I rarely see, when we do meet up it's like a book fest.

You'd be amazed how often we keep the same book to swap

When that happens one copy is left in a public place with a note that reads

"No I'm not lost, I'm here for your pleasure, please read me and pass me on to someone else that will enjoy me as well"

I'll happily post or u2u you a list of my favourites. The ones I keep for myself

The book thief Had Mrs C LOL'ing one minute and crying the next. Another bloody good read.

There are plenty more if you'd like

Coffee run

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Morning Cody! Happy Easter! Got to get to bed. Sure, PM the booklist, but I do have a number waiting to be read already. LOL I will be ordering that rune one though.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
First trick checking in making sure that all is well.

Good night Night! *hugs*

Been a slow night sitting here checking Faceborg and everything. Maybe I'll upload some more videos to Youtube or something.

a reply to: jacygirl
Get well soon Jacy!

Those stomach bugs can be hell to deal with and they take so much out of you. Just remember to drink plenty of fluids and get all the bed rest that you can!

Much love to you hun!!

edit on 20-4-2014 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Morning Cody! Happy Easter! Got to get to bed. Sure, PM the booklist, but I do have a number waiting to be read already. LOL I will be ordering that rune one though.

Sweet dreams Night

Catch you later

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimmefootball400
First trick checking in making sure that all is well.

Good night Night! *hugs*

Been a slow night sitting here checking Faceborg and everything. Maybe I'll upload some more videos to Youtube or something.

a reply to: jacygirl
Get well soon Jacy!

Those stomach bugs can be hell to deal with and they take so much out of you. Just remember to drink plenty of fluids and get all the bed rest that you can!

Much love to you hun!!

Hi gimme

Not out chasing trains ? I think I need another coffee run.

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
hey all, spending Easter playing TESO. I dont have my son this year so it will be quiet...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Hi Homer

Having a GoT fest this weekend, ATS is very quiet at the moment

Did you catch Snarky's GoT Video it's brilliant, watch it full screen with the volume up

Cody

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Great morn to all the Shedders! Another day breaks...for me at least. I see some of you already have started it. Weird night last night. The dog kept barking at odd hours. I think I removed some raccoons home yesterday. I could hear them chittering.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Morning All! Awwwww, raccoons!!!!!! You did what? Poor little guys. Now you have to adopt them. LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Happy Easter Everyone!
Big G has just returned from a magic wee weekender down at "Mysterious island"!!
Weather - FANTASTIC!
Check it out > > >

Cycled round the Island (10 miles - all flat!) and played football/tennis in the park with my boys.
Now officially knackered and old!
Hey Tsu / Jane / Cody / Mrs C are you guys up for a leisurely bike-ride when you come over?
It's one of the best ways to see the Island! It has a coast road right around it. (They have Tandems and Quad cycles with room for 4 or 6... even have an 8-seater conference bike!!! it's a Hoot!)

Speaking of which, I managed to spend a couple of hours on my knobbly pine log owl before I went away.. I think it's starting to take shape, but still a looooong way to go! Great fun though!!! AND - I still have ALL of my fingers!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well it is beezzer's time of the year again.
Happy Easter Everyone

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

so THATS where Jacy got her avatar from, was driving me nuts lol

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Wow Gordi! Gorgeous pics!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thanks Night!
and Good night!

Hope everyone is OK and having a nice Easter!

I'm doing great! and am off to my bed!

G

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Happy (remains) of Easter everyone!

It seems that the Easter Bunny was lazy this year, as instead of magically finding the candy on my kitchen table, it was sitting outside in the hallway...Still have no idea which Easter Bunny left it though (I'm thinking it was one of the imposters, seeing as the bunny lacked the teleportation magic).

Anyway, hope all is well (and Jacy, if you are reading this, I hope you are feeling better today).

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hiya Foss!
I hope you're feeling better too Jacy!!!

Cody, I ordered that book!

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: cody599

so THATS where Jacy got her avatar from, was driving me nuts lol

Morning all

Quite the cutie huh
I fell in love immediately

Gbro welcome home that looks beautiful

Jacy get well soon

Foss sack the bunny and a new one

Night I'm loving this book I Don't think you'll be disappointed

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hiya Cody!
Too many people have been missing in here lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join