It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Right back at you

My hirsute rotund friend, I hope all is working out for you and the bass playing is moving along a bit.

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So where's the OP? She hasn't posted for some days.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Funny you should say that Cody!

This evening after work is scheduled for practice, so my neighbors will be treated to some heavy fuzz while they watch their crappy soap shows!

Still rusty as salt washed iron at the moment, but no doubt a strict adherance to practice schedules will improve that no end. The main thing is trying to fit everything in! It is one of the reasons I have not started playing one of the more in depth, lengthy PS3 games I got for my birthday yet! I do not want to sacrifice future fingering speed for immediate carnage ridden satisfaction lol!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I'll take listening to heavy fuzz over soap operas any day! Rock on!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandorasBoxxx
So where's the OP? She hasn't posted for some days.

Hello there! I don't know. Things seemed to have slowed down in here with people and postings.
Damned real life must be getting in the way again. Sheesh!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night

How was your birthday ?

It's 4 day weekend over here so many are away.

I'm just chilling to Jethro Tull and reading runemarks

But I'm here

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Went to the link you provided. That sounds like a wonderful book Cody!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You could get a copy in very good condition for under 4.00 free postage from here.
www.abebooks.com...

I have purchased many books from here and saved a fortune!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's the first of two Night

I'm lost in imagery every time I pick it up.

Highly recommended

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Hope the B-Day was a blast with no after effects in the morning. Real life for me right now is quite fun. I'm at the farm, burning, cleaning the yard and sawing limbs like a lumberjack!
Flippin chickens won't leave me alone for a second, they follow me everywhere thinking they're gonna get fed...again. I could spend all day feeding them and it wouldn't be enough. The Pigs are the same way, but thankfully they are in their pen.

I have to drag the dog inside at night as it seems that he has spring fever as well. He just doesn't like to stay in the house right now. I don't blame him either. It's sunny and warm! YeeHaa!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey everyone,
I'm just popping in....been so sick with stomach flu or food poisoning, can't tell...symptoms are pretty much the same. Been down since early Thursday morning.

Night Star, I'm sorry I missed your birthday...but I hope you had a great day, and lots of love from your family here.
I'm not caught up, still feel too awful to read much.

Love to you all.
I will be back as soon as I can. I miss you.

jacy

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yuck - Feel better Jacy. If you were any closer, I'd offer some home-made chicken-noodle soup up. If you have an upset stomach, try drinking a little bit of something with carbonation in it (Think 7-UP or Sprite - don't pick something with a lot of flavor). Never knew why this worked, but it's helped on countless occasions. Hate the flu though - the one time I had it during the summer was the worst (at least in winter, if you get the flu you don't feel like going outside).

I'm down as well, but mentally rather than physically. To keep matters short I had plans for the day, but my special friend unofficially bailed (I say unofficially because she never responded back to my email
). So I guess I'll be hanging around here tonight - It's so beautiful out, but with my mood it's better I see rainbows instead.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Ah! There she is! Sorry to hear about the bug that you have. When it rains, it pours, eh?

Chicken soup! It's good for what ails ya.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Cheer up Foss. Maybe it was for the better? And the weather is on your side at least. Get out there and enjoy it.

That's why I never really get my hopes up beyond expectations. I try to stay grounded.

It does help.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I know, I know - I've told myself that 100 times already - It just seems like I'm asking too much for them to say "Hey, I don't want to do this" or "Hey, I can't make it".

The 4 mile walk to get some dinner helped a bit, enough to pull through on the night shift for a couple hours.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I'm actually thinking of hitting the rack early. Got a lot done (not as much if I was totally healthy) but it is a good kind of tired. Kind of a happy zoned out kind of thing. Trying to plan on tomorrows chores, but can only get so far as transferring wood from one woodpile to another.

Who knows, I may hack at another apple tree, but am leery since no one else is here. Chainsaws are not very forgiving when it comes to the flesh.
I'm pretty sure that my bud would be bummed if he came home and found my body in the front yard with a chainsaw buried in my forehead. I'm pretty sure I would be as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yeah, it's probably better to not use a chainsaw if there's no-one else to prevent the accident from happening. Give me an ax, and I bet I can get the tree down; I did it before with a couple cherry trees in the backyard.

But in any case, you have yourself a Goodnight! I may head out for a late night movie (gotta love having a movie theater 5 minutes away on foot
).

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Jacy, you poor thing! I sure hope you feel better soon Sweetie!!

Dawg being chased by chickens. Hahahahaha! How cute is that? I remember as a kid being on someone's farm and trying to catch me a chicken. I was always a city girl and never around farm animals. I laughed so hard!!! They kept scurrying quickly away and then I was afraid they were going to bite me. LOL OMG, and at night hearing cows...I was like wtf is that???? Hahahaha! Sounded spooky. I kept my friends in hysterics. I guess it was their first experience with a city girl staying over. We had so much fun!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cody, I put that book on my list. I love books that are imaginative and filled with imagery. Read a page from the link and it is well written and drew me in.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Foss, sorry your plans for the day fell through Hun.
Going out to eat with my family tomorrow for Easter. Will be nice to get out of the house and be with family.

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join