It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

jerry777
reply to post by jerry777

Ive been doing some indeep research in the (Foo-Fighters) first i apologize i found out piolets reported that the foo fighters would fly through the planes without any damage to the plane but reported debri from an explosion but it was not part of the plane. Some have said the debri is from the launch vehicle used to launch the foo fighters they were reported to be 1 inch thick by 3 inches round.Produceing a ball of fire effect. I had said they would ram through the wings etc. and bring the plane down i am wrong.The foo fighters flew right through the plane without causing any damage.Now this thred is on Antigravity being that small i cant conceive how they could have Antigravity or some form of it.Also the Germany piolets were also subjected to the foo fighters.There were some instances when Amercian piolets Aborted the bombing run as a result of the foo-fighters but no damage has been reported what i find very strange is the foo fighters flew right through the planes without causing any damage.Does anybody have an openion of what kind of propulsion they used?www.project1947.com...germanufochatter.com...ufos.about.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink">ufos.about.com...

Ill tell you my theory but its not otherworldly. See in world war two we had an unusual situation occur. Large amounts of planes flying in formation next to each other. In the atmosphere something odd can occur called refraction. What these pilots were seeing was images of the other planes it was a mirage. If you look at the reports they say things like they flew with us for several miles. Ironically matching their speed than they were often reported as silver and another common color was green. Both happen to be the same colors as the aircraft they used at the time. Then there's the fact they abruptly end after world war 2 why well no more planes flying in formations over europe. Air travel went back to a couple of aircraft and usually not in formations. Here you can read up on the weather phenomenon here.

islandnet.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

darksidius
If you can see the contrail it must be a turbine engine plane ?

Anything that burns hydrocarbons (whether AvGas, 87 octane, Jp-8, kerosene, propane, et al) will leave a contrail under the right conditions. Hydrogen will leave a contrail (and thus most rocket fuels) under the right conditions. Hard to rule anything out on the basis of the contrail.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Ok what is interesting is to try to calculate the speed of the craft , seen by Zaph. To travel horizon to horizon quickly it must go at supersonic speed because a commercial flight make a lot of time to travel horizon to horizon.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Zaphod58
no way to even try to hear them,

So no sound? Or at least not in human hearing frequencys?
edit on 20-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

No, I'm in a semi. At 60 mph you're lucky to hear a car horn at 100 feet.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Zaphod58

No, I'm in a semi. At 60 mph you're lucky to hear a car horn at 100 feet.

Ahh ok, I was thinking a completly silent plane that would be something A haha

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Wouldn't it though?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

darksidius
reply to post by _Del_

Ok what is interesting is to try to calculate the speed of the craft , seen by Zaph. To travel horizon to horizon quickly it must go at supersonic speed because a commercial flight make a lot of time to travel horizon to horizon.

It'd depend on the altitude. At 500', to give an extreme example, you can cross horizon to horizon pretty quickly at low speed. Airliners at altitude cruise anywhere from Mach .8- .87 generally. If you could see an airliner and xyz plane at the same altitude (not at all a given), you could make a rough comparison of speed using that as a basis.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I know they were close in altitude based on the contrails both left. The unknown was at least 1.5x faster, if not more. I first saw it well behind the first plane, and less than two minutes later it was well out in front of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Could you determine any kind of size of the craft compared to the airliners that were in the same general area?
SR-72ish maybe..........

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

It was just far enough away that it was really hard to get an idea of size or other features. If i was able to stop maybe, but not while driving.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Ok , so we are more in the supersonic speed, comercial liner cruise in 0.85 or 0.9 mach. If the unknown pass the comercial in 2 minutes we can be sure the unknown is beyond the speed of sound in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Sammamishman

It's been in daylight every time, no way to even try to hear them, as I was driving each time. It's fast though. They're high enough to leave contrails, and on one occasion, it came up from behind a commercial flight and passed it like it was standing still. We've watched it go from horizon to horizon in well under half the time a normal flight would take.

Is a F-22 on supercruise a prime candidate?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I checked the link Thankyou i sent those people an email asking for their openion i think their openion would be very helpfull i hope they respond to the email. I pasted the thred i posted to give them an idea of what i am asking along with asking if it could be a ( inferior or superior) mirage.I half to be honest im not totally convinced but it could be true.I am not qualified to answer and that is why i sent them the email.I am hopeing they reply. Thankyou my ATS friend...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Only a few years before Kenneth Arnold had his historic sighting of unknown flying objects that would be coined "flying saucers" by a news reporter in 1947, another phenomena was still mystifying researchers. During the fire of WW II battles in the sky, American and German pilots were experiencing the "foo-fighters."
These strange flying blobs of light became a much feared element of American, German, and British pilots, as they would appear without warning, and often times complicate an already difficult situation. Even attempts by some U.S. pilots to ram them were in vain, as they flew right through them as if they were simply a mirage.

Several theories were offered as to what these small, strange, flying objects were. Ironically, all of the pilots felt that the foo fighters were a secret product of the other side, either a type of radar reflection device or some other secret weapon with the ability to take out an enemy plane.

Even with the evidence that we have, there is not one documented case of any plane being damaged by one of the foo fighters, although there were reports of pilots scrapping a mission because of them. The foo fighter term itself is an enigma, being attributed to several different sources, but probably initiated with a comic strip called "Smokey Stover," who was a fire fighter, and often said, "Where there's foo there's fire. "Foo" was a French word for fire, or "feuer," the German word for the same.Only a few years before Kenneth Arnold had his historic sighting of unknown flying objects that would be coined "flying saucers" by a news reporter in 1947, another phenomena was still mystifying researchers. During the fire of WW II battles in the sky, American and German pilots were experiencing the "foo-fighters."
These strange flying blobs of light became a much feared element of American, German, and British pilots, as they would appear without warning, and often times complicate an already difficult situation. Even attempts by some U.S. pilots to ram them were in vain, as they flew right through them as if they were simply a mirage.

edit on 20-2-2014 by jerry777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I would say possibly, but fighters flying solo are extremely rare, except for things like Functional Check Flights, and testing. And if it was some kind of test, I'd expect an F-16 chase to be somewhere near it.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

There's been talk of achieving a quiet boom, nasa did it with a modified plane a few years ago but perhaps they can fly supersonic now without a sonic boom or even just a quiet boom.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

That's nothing, Professor Bermuda Schwartz invented Hush-A-Boom back in the sixties. The world's first silent explosive. I imagine this works by the same principles.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Luckily Bullwinkle had an eidetic memory otherwise the formula would have been lost forever

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I have stumbled upon a website that i beleive has good credability and its a lot of fun to serf.it is produced by (National Geographic channel) it is called Chasing UFO's -Sighting Tracker. check it out i think you guys are going to like this one.channel.nationalgeographic.com... channel/chasing-ufos/interactives/chasing-ufos-sighting-tracker/

PS you might want to download the tool bar (Phenomena Tracker) that way you can go right to the page.
edit on 21-2-2014 by jerry777 because: had to add the PS.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join