It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

crazyewok
On the lines of lightcraft...

Funny, the lightcraft did cross my mind, but then I thought, nah...would be cool though.

Question for Zaphod: Do we know why it's about to be revealed? Maybe because the Chinese keep hyping their new toys?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

From what I have heard it was a planned reveal for awhile. They need to do some daylight stuff with it kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Totally uneducated guess here, but I would say it's probably because they are already working on more advanced technology. That's usually the way I see things operating. They came out with the fact they had the F-117 after they already had better technology coming down the pipe. Same goes in this situation, imo.

Pretty fascinating to think about. If they are close to a sort of anti-gravity technology (or even something resembling it) and these projects could go grey or white within the next 5-10 years, what do they have on the backburner that is being worked on as we speak, but won't be released for another 20 years?

Reminds me of that one quote supposedly by Ben Rich (formerly of skunkworks):

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
[

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

Well with that he may very well be referring to Orion and Nuclear propulsion. Was thought up in the late 50's Can get you a good % the speed of light and could get to the nearest stars in a hundred odd years and lift million of tons into orbit for the cost of normal chem. Problem is it relied on small and "clean" nukes that used little fission material that would be a absolute nightmare for preventing complete proliferation of nuclear weapons as you would need only a small fraction of the fission material needed and the cost was pegged $40000 a nuke if you had the right infrastruture in place. So alot of the detail is under lock and key. The project also moved on to possibley useing 100% fusion to reduce fallout which again 100% fusion nukes would be pretty nasty also alot of the research and even a few Orion scientists went onto directional energy weapons as a sort of spin off.

The project itself is not classified and the ship designs are even public, infact alots been made public since 2001. But almost all the details about the engine nukes are still very much a secret.
edit on 23-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Me too please........

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Funny Zaphod has going very quiet at the mention of light craft :p

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I agree from what i understand it reduces the weight off the Craft!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Thats the way i think also whenever you hear about the technology comming out even the article on the top it came out in 2002 you can imagine what they have now in the works!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

crazyewok

I noticed!

If they are that far along, that would be pretty suggestive!! "Daylight" testing might be a clue.

Whatever it is, I wonder if it's manned or drone? Maybe that's been established and I missed it?

edit on 23-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I know theres some drones about to come out.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

yes it out of that article and others in 2002

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Geez where would they get this idea from to make such engines..?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Just in case:

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Keep in mind I don't know much about it. I have heard things but not much.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

not in the white world but in the Black world they have had antigravity since WW2 remember the (foo-fighters) that took the lives of Bomber personal at the end of the war wittness that survived the attacts report that the Craft made no sound estimated the speed to be over 2000 MPH can you imagine what the USA has now!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

crazyewok

I think you might have called it, C-Wok.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

Could be that or a Feuerball, St Elmo's fire or project X-148-AV-4-3 found that night time illusions by disoriented pilots could have been the cause.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Hey any little tit bits of intrest especialy if its new :p

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

crazyewok

Zaphod58

Hey any little tit bits of intrest especialy if its new :p

LMAO...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stormbringer1701

It is unfortunate but you are wright this technology can not get out as a working technology to the general publick that is the whole reason the (Black World must exist) to keep it from publick use!!! a few bad apples truly mess it up for us all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join