It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org... this is some information that i beleive is very good reading!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Apr 22 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

When "They" admit that they have had anti gravity technology for the past 50+ years I will be impressed!

Step in the right direction all the same.

edit on 22-1-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very interesting. I just dreamed last night that I was a passenger aboard a secret Navy cruiser that hovered. If this technology is truly about to be implemented , how long until we see this technology in consumer applications?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

The story has more credibility if you provide a more credible, mainstream source like say the BBC:

news.bbc.co.uk...

You'll also notice this article is from 2002. Here's the original ATS thread from 2002 discussing the topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who knows what breakthroughs they've made in technology since this article was posted 12 years ago.

edit on 22-1-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The paper points out that Podkletnov is strongly anti-military and will only provide assistance if the research is carried out in the ‘white world’ of open development.

that sounds like good news, but could mean that we wont hear anything more about it for a while, haha..

ps: the original source link on the article goes nowhere?
seems to be almost a straight copy of this article from 2002

Space Daily Article

interesting none-the-less

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Another very good page to read iswww.unrealaircraft.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Again & again & again...electromagnetics and issues surrounding topics germane to ufology coincide. Many secrets lie in the study--and breadth--of EM effects it appears.

Excellence from karl12:

Electromagnetic Effects Associated with Unidentified Flying Objects

Also check my signature. Inch by inch, step by step...

edit on 22-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is to say THANKYOU for all you members of ATS it means alot to me GOD BLESS all of YOU!!! thankyou for your replys

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
S/F as I didn't read the article 12 years ago so is news to me.Thanx for posting
The possibilities are mind boggling once this technology spreads,HOPEFULLY used to benefit mankind as opposed to yet another tool to enslave us.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There is a propulsion system in use that is not exactly antigravity, but is not what you would see on a normal aircraft. It's in limited use but it's out there.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58
There is a propulsion system in use that is not exactly antigravity, but is not what you would see on a normal aircraft. It's in limited use but it's out there.

Would such a propulsion system rely on EM to any significant degree? Or "counter-rotating" parts?

edit on 22-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Perhaps you refer to the positive negative plates at the leading and trailing edge of the B2?
Rumoured to give the plane insane fuel economy?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes and no. I haven't been able to ferret much out of my sources, but what I have gotten is interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

It does improve performance, but it's not a propulsion system.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 1/22/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by stirling

It does improve performance, but it's not a propulsion system.

Let me guess, plasma on the wings to adjust the airfoil characteristics during flight? Old News

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by The GUT

Yes and no. I haven't been able to ferret much out of my sources, but what I have gotten is interesting.

BTW, OP, your next stop on the MSFC trail in the period the article was originally written would have been Ning Li, who was doing the research the article alludes to. She misappropriated the funds and vamoosed to China.

Zap, is this new or what? Details, man, I have to file my leak reports this week. Oh, and as always, come, tell to me their names, likewise their occupations, and where and whence they came. Nothing like a name to start the year off right.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dr. Paul Laviollette who worked in this field, listed many companies, including Lear, Martin Lochheed and many others and individuals who have worked on anti gravity. I forget exactly the name of one researcher (I think Brown was his name) from the 50's who he said had successfully come up with large scale models about two thirds the size of human sized disks. He indicated that his designs would go many times mach speed. Apparently you charge the leading wing with positive ions and charge the back with negative particles and this creates a field that adds to pushing the craft. He says the stealth air crafts all employ this leading and rear edge charge effect.
Most interesting is how the Patent office intercepts and flatly rejects any design or device that claims 0 point energy. Claiming quackery and impossibility due to mainstream physics laws that say its impossible. He indicated many electro magnetic designs had come through and were intercepted and disappeared.
Very enjoyable listen from a very knowledgeable guy. Or so he seems.

edit on 22-1-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

sparrowstail
Dr. Paul Laviollette who worked in this field...Apparently you charge the leading wing with positive ions and charge the back with negative particles and this creates a filed that adds to pushing the craft.

He's full of poo, sad to say. A crank of the first water. That's not what's going on by a long shot.

Most interesting is how the Patent office intercepts and flatly rejects any design or device that claims 0 point energy.

No they don't. If you claim to have a perpetual motion machine, you have to demonstrate it. That eliminates 100% of them. Including the ones that appeal to zero point energy for an explanation.

Claiming quackery and impossibility due to mainstream physics laws that say its impossible. He indicated many designs had come through and were intercepted and disappeared.

How would he know? Group 220 doesn't give out a list of all the people who got gagged that year. They do give out a composite number by category of filer, you can tell how many single filers got SLAGged, how many small businesses, how many aerospace companies and so on, but you can't look at the data and say that it's all magic space drives or free energy devices.

Generally it's aerospace stuff like stealth or nuclear weapon parts. You get an instant non-appealable SLAG on any nuclear weapon component.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

lostbook
Very interesting. I just dreamed last night that I was a passenger aboard a secret Navy cruiser that hovered. If this technology is truly about to be implemented , how long until we see this technology in consumer applications?
it is possible that they intend never to release it. there is the potential that this tech could literally destroy the world. if it allows relativistic travel then every nut, drunk, clumsy, distracted or inattentive person, or 7th century religious bloodthirsty savage would have the means to destroy every thing from cities to the whole planet.

on top of this it would create absolute chaos economically and politically. the old orders would be very threatened by this.

also for better or worse it will get out anyway. because now credentialed award winning scientists are saying essentially that gravity is as manipulable as electricity and magnetism. the materials needed are not rare or toxic or radioactive. they are relatively cheap. the procedures are fairly uncomplicated. with science openly affirming stuff like this more experimenters will try it. it only takes a few thousand dollars in supplies and equipment.
edit on 22-1-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join