It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sammamishman
reply to post by crazyewok

I think the nations that hold the massive dept we would incur from such a project would be able to stand against us.

Actually thats the intresting part. The economics of the nuclear pulse propulsed craft wernt that bad. They pegged the R&D and cost of the program (if i rember correctly) at $12 billion a year.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

It's most likley an international effort, with the USN spearheading it (assuming there is any kind of secret military space program).

I always got the feeling the cold war and space race were nothing but grand illusions, as the real threat to Earth was from up there *points at sky* ... be it asteroids, comets, aliens...

Remember, McKinnon discovered ship-to-ship fleet transfers of "non-terrestrial officers".

Besides, who would you rather have for your security force...the US Marines & Seals, or Air Force Search & Rescue?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I'm pretty sure what McKinnon stumbled across was a honey pot, you don't really think they'd keep the biggest secret they have on a non secure computer with access to the internet do you?

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Swap that thought around. If we can control anti-gravity then NASA needs it for space travel. Either for propulsion or shipboard gravitation. It seems us humans don't do well in zero gravity for long periods of time. If we can create a gravitational pull even it would help a lot for staying healthy during space travel. Tractor beams perhaps..
Focused gravitational beams might be the ultimate SDI defense. Too much imagination with a lack of real data though.
We can hope but it's a might big leap forward for an immature race like humanity.
I would exepct something less drastic like a 5% boost that requires a lot of power to create for short time.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

If you could control gravity you would pretty much change the world overnight if it came out.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

If you only knew the level of incompetence inside government. The stories I've heard are pretty shocking. Considering Snowden's background checker's faked 995,000 clearance checks...people sometimes lay material around that shouldn't be ect, ect...
edit on 30-1-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Unless he went through a contractor SAP programs are generally kept on military only networks which can only be accessed from the inside.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Is it possible that the new propulsion, will be in the near futur South Edwards Locator we speak in another thread ?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If one was to look at an airframe that was utilizing this new type of propulsion, would the viewer be able to discern that it was in fact a new type of propulsion? i.e. missing engine inlets or exhaust nozzles?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

You wouldn't have any idea short of tearing it down.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darksidius

It's entirely possible.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If this is such a leap would this make F-35's that the USA and UK and spending all there cash on obsolete? Or could they be upgraded to use this?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Sammamishman

You wouldn't have any idea short of tearing it down.

Is this the thing with magnets and plasma we were discussing some time ago?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

How my BUDDY doing

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

My thought was that they were just gonna run plasma through a turbofan to get better speed/less stress on the engine.

This has a few different applications
www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Areospike engines anyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

With what you say Zaph, we can await for a realy leap in propulsion, i understnad why you say it's not an evolution, I guess next year will be very interesting if it come in white world

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

American bomber personal & British at the end of WW2 lost their LIVES from Craft (foo fighters) that the survivers said were silent the Craft made no noise and they said the speed was incredible. Thes Craft would ram the Bombers in the wings the fuselage -etc. So we know that Antigravity does exist! And YES my friend we the (USA) have truly had Antigravity for 50+ years and then some. Only because it is in the Black World it is denied.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

I hope you are wrong but i would half to agree with you.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

jerry777
reply to post by andy06shake

American bomber personal & British at the end of WW2 lost their LIVES from Craft (foo fighters) that the survivers said were silent the Craft made no noise and they said the speed was incredible. Thes Craft would ram the Bombers in the wings the fuselage -etc. So we know that Antigravity does exist! And YES my friend we the (USA) have truly had Antigravity for 50+ years and then some. Only because it is in the Black World it is denied.

No doubt they have done experiments as for being successful thats another matter entirely. This whole Boeing thing was from an interview from a book written by Nick Cook who writes for Jane's Defence Weekly. For people who dont know Jane's trys to keep up with the latest military aircraft. Anyway in his book he explians the hunt for zero g. If your interested heres a link.

avaxhome.cc...

I dont believe as of yet they have done anything other then maybe lightened an aircraft there has been several rumors of f22 and other new craft being lighter than reported. But even in avionics being able to lighten the craft means alot. Do i think they have anti gravity crafts i find it unlikely they could hide it considering you have people like Jane's who are constantly looking for experimental craft and have even let us know about aircraft all over the world that were trying to be kept secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join