It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boeing admits working on antigravity in Phamtom works division

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jerry777

All through Wyoming. I pass through there all over.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Looks like MIT is pulling a fast one, 110 N/Kw from an ion thruster

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nochzwei

I spent a week in Boston, on the edge of the MIT campus right after the bombing. MIT looked like a magical place full of all kinds of nerdy gadgets and research. I so badly wanted to go to their technology museum (I could have walked) -- but alas I didn't have the time. My boss drug me to a mall to buy more luggage from TJ Max.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Did you see them at night, daytime? Could you hear them?......Oh so many questions. Hit up Gariac for his camera set up.

Too bad I had to sell my fluorite APO. I would have let you barrow it for a while......

edit on 19-2-2014 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

It's been in daylight every time, no way to even try to hear them, as I was driving each time. It's fast though. They're high enough to leave contrails, and on one occasion, it came up from behind a commercial flight and passed it like it was standing still. We've watched it go from horizon to horizon in well under half the time a normal flight would take.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Can you video them?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I can try, but I'm usually the one driving when we go through because of the weather. I have more experience with the winds in that area, and am more comfortable with them.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I'm sure your other half can do it. She did a fine job at Boing field. I think we would all love to see what your seeing over there.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The next time we see it we'll try to get video. You won't see much, just the contrail. It's a twin engine aircraft, and has to be at least high .9 Mach, if not supersonic. It's pretty decent size too, but I'm always just far enough away I can't get any kind of real details on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Could it be just a normal military ac?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Zaphod58

The next time we see it we'll try to get video. You won't see much, just the contrail. It's a twin engine aircraft, and has to be at least high .9 Mach, if not supersonic. It's pretty decent size too, but I'm always just far enough away I can't get any kind of real details on it.

theres probably a reason behind that im sure they see you before you spot them. When flight testing they are always going to stay at the extreme of visual range. Can't have pictures of planes showing up in Janes can we though if you catch one they pay well for it.Had a friend that this became his job i nicknamed him spy hunter since he used to get picks of the SR 71 alot. He has a couple of picks similar to what you describe high altitude mach 3+ but mostly just see contrails because its way up there. Are you seeing the funny contrails looks like morse code?
edit on 2/20/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The Craft you speak about must do more than 0.9 mach, if it pass horizon to horizon in a half time of a commercial flight, more on mach 1.6 or much to do so. Triangular in shape ?
edit on 20-2-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Except for the fact that they don't usually fly at high altitude, at higher mach numbers by themselves? Yeah, it could be.

The location, and the speed are making my antenna twitch.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why in the Wyoming? we expect more to see it in California or Nevada no ? You speak about the craft with a new propulsion type engine ?
edit on 20-2-2014 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by darksidius

Each time they've gone over they've either been heading towards Northern California, or out of that direction. They have to go somewhere, and Wyoming is a good place to go. Plenty of air traffic so contrails are normal, but deserted enough that pictures aren't likely.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Ive been doing some indeep research in the (Foo-Fighters) first i apologize i found out piolets reported that the foo fighters would fly through the planes without any damage to the plane but reported debri from an explosion but it was not part of the plane. Some have said the debri is from the launch vehicle used to launch the foo fighters they were reported to be 1 inch thick by 3 inches round.Produceing a ball of fire effect. I had said they would ram through the wings etc. and bring the plane down i am wrong.The foo fighters flew right through the plane without causing any damage.Now this thred is on Antigravity being that small i cant conceive how they could have Antigravity or some form of it.Also the Germany piolets were also subjected to the foo fighters.There were some instances when Amercian piolets Aborted the bombing run as a result of the foo-fighters but no damage has been reported what i find very strange is the foo fighters flew right through the planes without causing any damage.Does anybody have an openion of what kind of propulsion they used?www.project1947.com...germanufochatter.com...ufos.about.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink">ufos.about.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Ill understand if you dont want to say the part of Wyoming your driving through i would like to Google Earth it but thats OK.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

There's no specific place I've been so there's nowhere to look at.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If you can see the contrail it must be a turbine engine plane ? you say with two engines ?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darksidius

It's definitely a twin.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join