It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
One thing's for certain: ATS will believe anything as long as a "scientist" believes it too. Put a PhD behind an authors name and people will buy it.

No one knows what "consciousness" is, how it should be defined or what its properties are. No one knows what happens after death. That is the only facts in this whole case; and beyond that this sort of thing is called "fantasy" in the world of honest fiction.

edit on 11-1-2014 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Aphorism
No one knows what "consciousness" is, how it should be defined or what its properties are. No one knows what happens after death. That is the only facts in this whole case; and beyond that this sort of thing is called "fantasy" in the world of honest fiction.

Consciousness is not defined - it has no boundaries - but no finite thing can appear without it.
edit on 11-1-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

According to Hameroff, the human brain is the perfect quantum computer and the soul or consciousness is simply information stored at the quantum level. It can be transferred, following the death of the body; quantum information represented by consciousness merges with our universe and exist there indefinitely. The biocentrism expert Lanza proves that the soul migrates to another universe. That is the main difference from his other colleagues.

With approx 7 Billion perfect Quantum computers complete with DULL connections (Direct Universe Lightspeed Links)...you'd think we'd get a little more done around here.

Does TPTB, Unfeeling and basically inhuman mega corporations and of course bankers equate to a rather nasty, highly virulent quantum virus infection then?

Are there any anti-quantum virus programmes (AQVP) around i wonder...if there are any, the database needs updating, because the infection is getting worse by the day.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Aphorism
One thing's for certain: ATS will believe anything as long as a "scientist" believes it too. Put a PhD behind an authors name and people will buy it.

Pretty much the exact conversation my Wife and i had last night.

We came to the same conclusion as you...nobody knows.

And honestly, any scientist would never have 'no doubt' about anything based only on evidence and not solid proof...so, i feel the 'scientist' at the head of the article has pre-existing bias as his starting point.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Iv been trying to get this theory out for a while now.

All mass even rocks were previously living at one point. It all depends on the enviroment the mass is made in.

If the material is made on planets than there could be under surface life on barren planets. But for sake of confusion Lets stick to Earth.

Every molecule in you're body was borrowed from the enviroment around you. After 5 years, Every cell in your body has replaced itself that means at the age of 5 you are no longer physically who you were before then. You may have the same scars or not but each cell in the body has borrowed molecules from food air and things we touch and come in contact with.

All that mass came from star dust, and returns to preform. The form it was in before it was mass when it undergoes gravity so strong it rips the atoms apart smashes and condenses them, Remaining dorment until expelled again.

The secondary universe is this subatomic universe, its actually a very bad idea to compare *alter* universes because its simply not true. What you see all around you is what you get.

You may see the dark but you cannot LOOK into it. You may shine a light but the dark is still there waiting to reveal itself further than mere shadows in the room once the light turns off.

We don't need to be psychic to see that there are aspects to our universe that we simply cannot see.
You cannot look into darkness. What is Darkness? We once believed it was the absence of light, or that *nothing* is there.

But that is simply impossible. If there was nothing in space, no subatomic particles degrading the quality of moving particles aka Light from stars. The whole night sky would be illuminated, Even with objects passing by in front, since everything is orbiting, or unless directly in the way of a black hole. Should reach you.
Why is the night sky so dark? There must be something that reacts very subtly with light. There is obviously some form of energy/mass that is binding all these galaxies together.

And without the process of collasping matter into subatomic matter ( Using sub atomic as an example, its just smaller than an atom)

But protons and neutrons always interact with each other, this would be a subatomic particle lacking in those qualities because of its density contains more mass inside than that of protons or neutrons, or atoms.
By this theory of mass collection. There would be 100fold x???? mass contained.

I believe this is why researchers assume that dark matter and dark energy contains hugely greater mass than that of regular matter and that if we harvested a few grams of dark matter it would last us centries.

Now since all mass is constantly being contained and expelled through the processes of dying stars and consumed planets.
All mass had to come from something, the easiest answer to this non paradox prevoking thought is that condensed matter releases itself, through some unknown process or situation, Where a dying galaxy will be reborn again.

Now knowing that all mass and matter can bind together like the power ranger bots. It should be assumed that since we are just a collection of molecules, and that no matter where we go. Even to the most erid hostile location for biodiversity you will still see life.

What all this means is that mass and energy has always held the properties of consiousness, One molecule from you could of been from a mastodon in the passed. Or a tree, A rock even from the begining of the creation of earth. just anything you can fanthom, you probably have a molecule that originated on the other side of the world.

We are just binding these molecules, to make a formula, We are the formula the living formula. And When we bind with the universe around us, Become one with it. When we progress through the arts of the black matter and expell its mass and secrets we will one day too be given the chance to increase our capacity to contain matter, Become all of it, have fragments of the entire world and become one with the universe, One with the black mass.

There is no other state higher than that of compressed mass. Because compressed mass releases itself back into regular matter. It also has unknown half life time. It is an unknown trigger, What triggers these particles to re-expand.
As science progresses scientists will come across this issue. But if you think of it this way, The universe is actually MANY many many many times bigger than it actually is right now.

The universe is quite full actually. So i think that would make it even more difficult to study the sub-atomic particles. If their properies are 1. They nearly take up every wideth of space making a back ground much like how this website either has a black or white background for the text. When you can't pull the background out or extract it how can one study it? Even in vacume sealed chambers, We are talking about non reactive subatomic particles that should beable to move freely between regular mass meaning that we have it moving in and our of our body constantly.

There would be utterly no way to escape it. As explained before light just bounces off particles expecially gas particles and lights up a room. The Darkness is still there it hasn't left.
And knowing that our brain has the ability to compress jolts of electricity in the brain for the function of memory and such.
The same processes would create a similar subatomic particle to that of the night sky. Therefore consiousless remains sort of intact after death, Tho not entirely complete. The willing of wanting to live could be so strong that you would be yanked into a vessle or a body of biology such as a human since particles collect and contain together to make a code and the code has function, than we willingly after death envoke the function of recreation.

Theoretically, If we properly merge and become condensed consious energy, we would be immortal in the sense that we would live eternities. Which is like counting down the time before a galaxy explodes and redefines. I would call those eternities. Im sure we have passed through infinit eternities already, the only way tho to escape the destruction phase of the universe is to reflect its qualities.

The ability to manifest light and matter from the realm of seperated matter.

edit on 11-1-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

wtbengineer
reply to post by EsotericGod

This is something I postulated almost 40 years ago when I was 18. I was certain that I had died and just sort of slid into another similar reality where things were all just a little different. I wanted to write a screenplay based on it, but it obviously never went anywhere. I was going to call it "Parallels".

I never really seriously considered the idea that it was anything other than a good idea for a story.

edit on 1/9/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

wtbengineer
reply to post by EsotericGod

This is something I postulated almost 40 years ago when I was 18. I was certain that I had died and just sort of slid into another similar reality where things were all just a little different. I wanted to write a screenplay based on it, but it obviously never went anywhere. I was going to call it "Parallels".

I never really seriously considered the idea that it was anything other than a good idea for a story.

edit on 1/9/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Consciousness never moves.
Apparent things move in it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Aphorism

No bird knows what "aerodynamics" is, so maybe they should all come down to the ground and stay there until they learn just how vital definitions really are. Who do they think they are?

edit on 11-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I like it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Aphorism

Incorrect. You cannot generalize your ignorance about consciousness and what happens after death to everyone else, although it may help to sustain your delusion that everyone else is in the same boat as you. The fact that science does not understand the nature of consciousness does not imply that it is not understood even by people who do not wear white lab coats.

The only fact for you is that YOU don't know. You don't speak for me and you don't speak for many others who have proved the truth of the afterlife for themselves but don't need to seek to draw attention to their discovery like this publicity-seeking scientist who makes the mistake of confusing the parallel realities in Hugh Everett's "Many Worlds" interpretation of quantum mechanics with superphysical realms of consciousness that religions call "Heaven."

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

You in a tail-spin with all these recent threads regarding Consciousness, Aphorism?

Your attempt flopped on my thread; this thread has 3x the Flags and Responses - mine was in Paranormal - this forum is in SCIENCE.

You really ought to look into it more before spreading your narrow-mindedness around so slap-dashedly.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I went into hibernation on this site for a year or two. I reemerged to give this post a S+F!

I've been following Dr. Lanza for about a year now and his theory fits in nicely with my beliefs. Very good article.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

first it is very important to have a reasonable understanding on Quantum, Unified Field theory and the Entanglement Principle.

the best source I have found is a video.. "What the Bleep!? - Down the Rabbit Hole (QUANTUM Three-Disc Special Edition)", I got one real cheap at Amazon used, in pristine shape. it includes very interesting interviews with numerous scientists.

I have done some inter dimensional work and this video is the "Hitch Hikers Guide to Universe's." my suggestion to any Quantum travelers is to simply go with the flow and don't try to figure it out later, just say.. "Thanks".

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xavier85

Welcome back from your hibernation... It is nice to see peeps like Dr. Lanza brining these ideas to mainstream science..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
Consciousness never moves.
Apparent things move in it.

Reminds me of the story of the two monks arguing over a flag... One monk says the flag is moving and the other says no the wind moves.. Their master comes along and slaps them both on the head and you are both wrong. Tis the mind that moves..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

Personally I do not need a scientist to tell me the universe is consciousness and that I am part of that. Nor do I need anyone to try and explain to me what my consciousness is. It is something I experience myself..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
More science for those of you who think that there is none to this field of study, and also to show you that it is much more than one scientist.

Conventional explanations portray consciousness as an emergent property of classical computer-like activities in the brain’s neural networks [1].

This is what most people who are opposing the notion that the mind is more than the brain hold to be true, however there is real science being performed to indicate that this is not the case.

Researchers like Stapp [4] and Hameroff [5] are stating consciousness is part of a quantum field.

Henry Stapp is a particle physicist at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Stuart Hameroff, MD Director, Center for Consciousness Studies Professor Emeritus, Departments of Anesthesiology and Psychology is another who's work plays in to this area of interest.

So what are these scientists discovering?

The research from Stapp [4] and Hameroff [5] is indicating that the quantum field exists throughout all life. Stapp’s work [7] implies a quantum interconnectedness or “web” concept where the human brain receives information from the quantum field.

Use the force, Luke...

Wait a sec here, what are they saying?

So where is consciousness? Consciousness is suggested to be directly created by individual interaction with the non- local, all-prevalent quantum field.

Our brains form a receiver for the information that is present in the local quantum field. I would suggest that the local field is embedded within a larger field which is in turn embedded within an even larger field all the way on up to the omni-field of the universe. The local field would be the stellar neighborhood, thus why our solar system looks and acts the way it does.

Consequently we may be able to regard the physical world and its players (incarnate beings) as capable of acquiring information that comes from also a higher source, with energy and matter as hardware and software for the power of life! This is a crucial understanding of information retrieval from the quantum field.

So, our bodies are receivers for 'humanness' whereas the sun is a receiver for 'sunness' and even though the information necessary for a sun to exist is also present within the field of space wherein we find ourselves, it is only the sun that manifests 'sunness' as only the sun has the required geometry to express that quantum possibility.

Subsequently, the human mind as “Quantum Mind” can be explained as a biotransducer field operating on a micro scale within the macro scale of holographic processes. Consequently, working towards an understanding of the consciousness field, we need to see our mind as a small microcosm that can reach out not only into our local environment through the subtle currents and fields of energy, but to allow one vibrational dimension to interface and communicate with the whole. This has led many scientists to try to reconcile causality and non-locality.

Fields within fields in the same manner of 'wheels within wheels.'

Humans use a particular resonant aspect of the field that relates to human thought, while birds, for example, would receive thought information from a different aspect of the field, but it is the same field. Ultimately, each person has access to the field, but our association to the field varies from person to person, based on their attunement which is unique.

Individual differences in attunment represent our differing personalities, ergo there will be differences in how that field is experienced and expressed.

Non-locality of mind is key to understanding thing like remote viewing and other 'spooky' phenomena of mind. And yes, remote viewing is a legitimate area of focus.

Comprehensive studies in remote viewing on the basis of non-locality may be one way to demonstrate this process. Remote viewing studies have been made public by disclosures from the leading experts who worked at Stanford Research Institute in Palo Alto, California, and at Lab Nine in New York. Specifically, scientists like Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ have found in their studies of “remote viewing” [16] that there is a remarkable information flow into human consciousness that occurs immediately without “any” loss of time from distant parts of the world.
emphasis mine

I'm sure many people are familiar with those institutions.

There are many other places around the world where pioneering work is being done that indicates that quantum processes are organized and take place on macro as well as micro scales:

...Roger Nelson at Princeton University under the title “Global Consciousness Project (GCP).”
Roger Nelson and others have continued the research of the PEAR (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research)
Craig Hogan at Fermi Laboratory in Illinois in cooperation with the German research center for GEO600 using the German- British gravitational wave detector, whose research suggests that our entire universe may function like a giant hologram
In Russia, research into the way the body and brain inter- acts with outside influences was investigated by V.P. Kaznacheev

So those of you who are saying that this is only one scientist really need to take your blinders off and try to realize that there is a larger world in which we live.

Throughout this paper we have indicated that consciousness is not localized in the brain, but is part of a larger field that is received through our living antenna and the wetware of our brain. But, we ask again, what is consciousness? A simple answer is that it is the collective synergy of life systems.

Synergy is where the whole of a system is greater that the sum of the parts of that system. Synergy says 1+1=3. Where does this 'extra' come from?

I say that synergy is direct evidence of a greater consciousness field and also demonstrates that you can create something from nothing.

All above quotes from Understanding the Consciousness Field
J.J. Hurtak* and Desiree Hurtak

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

purplemer

what a crap !!
If I don't look at the universe it does not exist...

How comes my ancestors existed so I could be born if I wasn't observing it ??
I have pictures from my family, most of them so old, I wasn't even born at the time the photos were made.
He also is using the double split experiment as a proof ! @$%&#^%$
Proof of what if he even interprets it totally wrong !!!

He is nuts

all he says is not different than an much much older illusion, of an invisible man, sitting in the sky, watching every move you make... blah blah

and there are actually people believing this crap ??

there is no hope for human race.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Its a nice idea that information can't be destroyed; but we all know that it is normal for information to be destroyed all the time; for example you don't need to fire a book into a black hole to destroy the information it contains; you just need to burn it; or leave it in the garden for a few months.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join