It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Awesome, this is exactly what I believe and hearing it from one of the "most important" scientists in the world only cements my opinion. We as the observer create the universe around us through experience.

Just as space and time are interwoven, so is the universe and consciousness, in fact they are the same things. The universe is space and consciousness is time, which is what I like to call "universal consciousness", a.k.a. "spacetime".

This is what religion points toward but obscures with intentional misinterpretation and indoctrination. All good lies have truth as a foundation, otherwise no one would believe them.

We are created in God's image right? What if that means we are created in our own image? Stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself, you are created in God's image in that instance. Put your hand in front of your face, your hand has just been created in God's image.

Jesus is said to be "the image of the invisible God", we are the image of God too. Jesus came to point out what we all are, not just himself. We are all God in the flesh, we are all the light of the world.

Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

The single eye is the image we see. If we see the single eye, our bodies will be full of light. What else is the image we see but light? Everyone of us is full of the light, but most are blind to it.

Thanks for sharing, S&F.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believ ewhen we dream we move subconiosly to another universe cause when we dream it feels like we are awake in some of our dreams we are here physiclaly but our soul or mind goes to another universe.. i relaly believe that.. maybe when we die our soul goes to one of these places maybe we have life all wrong and its more spiritual then physical maybe we are just spirits occupying a physical shell and when we die that physical part dies but our spirit lives on in another universe would kinda make sense and maybe te people who are born on this earth died in another universe and people born there came maybe from this one.. crazy i know but i really do believe that when we dream we visit another universe spiritually

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gerg357

That is what I think too. That when we dream we are just moving to different universes..

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I notice the hard-hitting questions still never get asked.

Such as, do you think the same entities who have control here, have control elsewhere ?

Is a war going on in all parts of universes.

And WHY does everyone who thinks about these things, never get deeper, such as the skullduggery could be and IS likely going on in other universes, that cause people to incarnate here, without them knowing they are being fooled.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why are we here? Entertainment and enlightenment.

Our souls crave to be busy, to enjoy life, to "play a part".

While here, we are enjoying sex, family, X-box, hell everything around us can be looked at as entertainment.

Over the millennium, we created plays, music, then TV and the internet, all of this to satisfy a craving for enlightenment, we constantly want more.

Because that's what our souls want, to be entertained and enlightened. We jump from universe to universe between occupying bodies and we are entertained.

That's it in a nutshell. I honestly believe, that's the meaning of life, we chose how we want to be entertained, a real life version of "Total Recall".

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What is ironic, is that science is proving what the religions has been stating all along. In many of the different religious beliefs out there, is the constant belief, and if you look at the core fundamental belief systems, that the body is transitory, like a suit or clothing for the soul, that we wear it and then when we pass from the mortal coil, the soul and all of the experiences move to a new body. Many of the older beliefs out there, from Judaism to the eastern philosophies, such as Hinduism and Buddhism explain how the soul transition from one body to the next. Even the older religions, especially the Egyptian had a concept of the afterlife and what happens. So in this case science is proving the religious.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Firstly, article as well this topic have a bit misleading title, it should be 'scientist' instead of 'scientists'. Secondly, both fail to point that his book from 2009 had mix reviews in scientific community *. He made many claims, without proper support and similar to his friend, Deepak Chopra ** is misusing quantum theory to make assumptions and speculations. ***

It is sad that such a great scientist has issue with personal beliefs and is making such a claims without much of proof.

But he did make wonder in selling his idea to new-age folks and religious... makes sense and fits well with rest of fiction literature.

* nirmukta.com...
** www.beliefnet.com...
*** whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
Awesome, this is exactly what I believe and hearing it from one of the "most important" scientists in the world only cements my opinion. We as the observer create the universe around us through experience.

S&F.

That notion suggests every single individual creates his unique reality. Then how come we all share same reality?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

biocentrism a derivation of scientology

Actually, the idea of consciousness pre-existing matter is central to all world religions and spiritual views. So it is a bit older than scientology.

reply to post by jadedANDcynical

For those of you who say that there is no real science behind this and as a follow up to my prior post, here is more on what I've been reading of late that pertains to the topic at hand:

The development of quantum theory in the early twentieth century and the elegant Einstein equivalence established once and for all that matter is energy.

Matter an energy are inextricably linked, matter cannot exist without energy but is the opposite true?

Biologic science has been slow in the uptake, failing to appropriate the implications of quantum physics, and attempting
to abstract bodies from their greater matrix of energy.

Most of traditional Western science takes a reductionist view of the material world we find ourselves in and says that all complex systems can be boiled down to interactions between constituent parts.

But the question has been asked since humanity has been aware enough to ponder, are we more than the sum of our parts?

Modern experimental work suggests that we are beginning to map some type of light circulatory system operating on an energetic level in a markedly different manner from that of its molecular counterparts. Recent studies by Zhang (1996, 2003) suggest an entire body distinct from the chemical body that interpenetrates it. Such a body has been termed the electromagnetic body and may be a vehicle of consciousness projection.

The electromagnetic body is the vehicle for OBEs and would also, I think, carry the 'circuitry' of other such senses as ESP, remote viewing, and telekinesis among other abilities of which we are likely unaware.

Researchers in the biologic sciences are beginning to come to terms with a complementary model of biologic functioning pioneered by Gurwitsch et al. (the Vernad- sky-Gurwitsch-Bauer school). Gurwitsch (1944, 1948) introduced the concepts of the morphogenetic field (1944) and mitogenetic radiation (i.e., ultra-weak photon emission from living systems).

These perspectives portray the body more as an energy biocomputer (Gariaev, 1994; Hurtak, 1973a) than a molecular machine. A system operating in nonequilibrium thermodynamics (Beloussov and Popp, 1995; Prigogine, 1967), it is understood as open to fields and energies that from the contemporary human perspective may seem new. These fields include consciousness fields of a mind reality operating beyond the functions of neuronal interactions and microtubule structures (Stapp, 1993).
emphasis mine

If we are living in a holographic universe, what better way to observe and interact with that universe than with a system that is in, but controlled by an energy that is not of, said universe?

These new fields and new energy realities that have awakened human scientific curiosity are more than passing energy phenomena; in a deeper sense they reflect the structured processes of multiple-body-vehicles that already exist within the biologic complex of the human being. This paper looks at the interplay between the two: the consciousness and material realities.

For the purpose of clear discussion in this paper, the authors propose the distinction between energy and consciousness, such that consciousness goes beyond the wave component of matter and is not reducible to information fields conceived as epiphenomena emerging from material structure that has reached a certain stage of complexity. Rather, consistent with Planck’s insight quoted above, we view matter and energy as complementary aspects of information fields that emerge from consciousness, which is the source and ground of all that appears. As the universal and ubiquitous presence, consciousness is the hidden variable in the cosmos that in varying degrees, directs and participates in all quantum events. In sum, it is the core reality holding the entire multi-dimensional universe together in its unified field.*

*More formal mathematical expression of these complex fields of intelligence was developed by the great mathematician Charles Musès, who built upon the work of William Rowan Hamilton, Eu- gene Wigner and others, and showed that quantum physics observationally requires the introduction of nonordinary, or nonreal numbers, beginning with so-called imaginary numbers based on i, (square root of)-1. Even the simple representation of electromagnetic phenom- ena and their effects are impossible without the proper use of (square root of)-1. The characterization of consciousness, particularly higher forms, along with altered states, is postulated as requiring even greater hypernumbers beyond this (Musès, 1972). It may be understood, along the lines of Erwin Shrödinger’s profound realization, that individual consciousness is one with universal consciousness, as the drop of water is one with the ocean.

We are indeed much more than the sum of our parts in the same way the universe is more than the sum of it's parts.

Research into morphogenetic fields from Gurwitsch to Sheldrake has reached a more refined state under the laboratory studies of Gariaev and associates working at the Institute of Control Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Here the structured processes generating these endogenous biofields that prefigure the formation of molecular structure are located within the chromosomal apparatus modeled as a laser emitter functioning with coherent (phase-aligned) biophotons.
emphasis mine

This is saying that they have found that the chromosones emit an energy field within the cells which then go on to become a framework for molecular structures to form upon. When it is said that our DNA is the program for the human body, it also means that the structures within the DNA perform the work of the programming.

Understanding the biocommunication and the quantum biocomputation at the heart of this process shows the living cell to be a biocomputer based on DNA. In this manner, DNA exhibits quasiconsciousness (Gariaev et al., 2000) in the context of the living cell where it is the script for what could be called the human biocomputer based on DNA (Gariaev, 1994) and where its possibility as a wave genome expands the principle of computer construction and satisfies the conditions specified by J von Neumann (von Neumann, 1966)

Thus, the chromosome system acts as both sender and receiver of the genetic “texts” wherein its holographic memory is read by electromagnetic and acoustical fields that carry the gene-wave information out beyond the limits of the chromosome itself.

This shows that the inner workings of cells have operations that take place outside the normal space/time that we are familiar with.

If one looks in to the idea of a von Neumann machine, one will find that originally DNA was found to not qualify because of this:

In a living cell, there is no such obvious connection between information stored in DNA molecules and the action of the cell .

The above-reference research indicates that this is actually what is happening.

Looking further, one finds:

Gariaev and coworkers maintained that theory predicts a material apparatus of the chromosome coupled with fast- wave genetic information channels, or quantized acoustico-optical properties, such that the chromosomes of the separate cells of an organism are actually connected as a holistic continuum producing laser radiations as one of their own field types. This is just what their experiments have verified. Working with in vitro DNA preparations, it was found that the DNA would interplay with a special two-beam laser, in this case (lambda) 632.8 nm, changing the polarization of the light and converting it simultaneously into a radiofrequency range. Remarkably, the photons were modulated by molecules of the DNA preparation. In this manner, the researchers were able to read out, reproduce, and imprint the stored DNA information. Moreover, the DNA-generated radio waves appeared as an entirely new type of signal, in which information is encoded by polarization of electromagnetic vectors (Gariaev et al., 2000).
emphasis mine

So they are able to activate DNA with lasers which then produce a radio frequency that has been modulated by the chromosomal structure within the double helix.

Is there any practical application to this?

Application of this experimental methodology has resulted in the observation of several extraordinary phenomena, most notably the use of laser-generated DNA information to resuscitate damaged Arabidopsis thaliana seeds that had been irradiated at Chernobyl. Polarized radio waves not carrying the DNA information failed to resuscitate the damaged seeds. Additionally, DNA-generated radio waves exhibited their high genetic activity by producing superfast growth in potatoes of up to 1 cm per day, along with tuber formation on stalks as well as roots (Gariaev et al., 1994).

What are the possible outcomes if this can be further developed?

Clearly, the implications of this for the future of medicine are far-reaching and bordering on the fantastic. Already, we can see the possibility of “wave vaccines,” which according to Gariaev and colleagues will only require a broader spectrum laser that can function over the full color regions within which the genome operates (Gariaev et al., 2000). Such lasers could imitate the wave signature function of chromosomes and transmit wave genetic information between two genomes, thus making it possible to control metabolism. This, in turn, would enable the correction of genetic defects, the restoration of damaged chromosomes (as already demonstrated with the seeds from Chernobyl), and new approaches to cancer and HIV in mechanisms and therapies.

This is the stuff of science fiction being performed in labs 20 years ago, how far has this come from there?

There is a LOT more information in the paper and much more referenced that can be followed up upon by searching for the specified researchers and what they may have published since.

All above external quotes taken from:

Consciousness and Quantum Information Processing: Uncovering the Foundation for a Medicine of Light
BRUCE D. CURTIS, M.A., M.Div., 1,2 and J.J. HURTAK, Ph.D., (Social Science) Ph.D. (History & Oriental Studies) 1,3

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darkorange

Because we're all part of the same source. Everyone creates their own reality, some think Jesus died for our sins and performed miracles and that God reigned fire from the sky to kill people, some believe this is all an illusion, some believe we live in a hologram, some believe this is all there is, some believe there is more, etc.

Each persons unique beliefs is only one facet of the infinite source that we are all a part of.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

While I don't disagree with your response oh wise superfrog
we discussed the single scientist already. To that degree I will re-iterate.

Did Darwin as a single scientist looking to prove his theory of evolution receive slack in the begining? Was his work not criticized as "misleading"? Especially in the religious communities? The fact remains that a single person can push a "theory" to the point other scientists start helping, via whatever experiments, mathematical equations (which math doesn't lie right?)

I actually do believe in evolution as well, just well... I don't know. NO fairy tales involved, no religious dogma attached, I never believed it the way it's stated. Seems just as limiting as any dogmatic belief system. I digress I'm going off topic.

As far as fictional literature. Sure, why not. Alternate Realities/Dimensions are fictional too but scientists can mathematically prove they are "possible", so conciousness moving forward should be deemed so as well... I understand

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hardly you can call different believes a 'universe' or 'reality'. My question is, how it come to be that we see and feel same things around if according to you every individual creates own reality?

We both, along with other people on this board, read same posts. Does it suggests that we just created own reality. In essence, we would read things differently, if any at all)))

Thanks.

edit on 10-1-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

darkorange

3NL1GHT3N3D1

S&F.

That notion suggests every single individual creates his unique reality. Then how come we all share same reality?

Thank you.
somewhere else at this moment in time does not exist. We observe things like they were. We do not share the same reality ,we realise what is observed.
When the first pictures from mars came back all humans saw the same images. Did all humanity together decide what mars looked like? Or was mars like it is? If humans created their own reality then who decides what unseen images look like?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I just answered this, in a nutshell we are all part of the same world and reality because we are all different facets of the infinite source called consciousness. We are all the same entity experiencing itself from different view points.

Think of it like this: we're all individual fingers on the hand of life. Each finger can move its own way but that does not mean it is separate from the hand. The hand is the universe, we are the fingers.
edit on 35011414CST353 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just answered this, in a nutshell we are all part of the same world and reality because we are all different facets of the infinite source called consciousness. We are all the same entity experiencing itself from different view points.

Think of it like this: we're all individual fingers on the hand of life. Each finger can move its own way but that does not mean it is separate from the hand. The hand is the universe, we are the fingers.

Then why it is necessary to imply that you create own reality or universe. What you say can be explained just like you did just now without the need to go into fancy way of things.

Thanks.)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Great analogy! I'll toss mine out to see if this maybe helps as well.

Take a giant mirror, shatter it into millions of pieces, do the individual pieces still not reflect the physical? Is that reflection the same?

Each piece of glass shard is a individual concious mind, yet all part of a "single" source.

Almost like the universe getting to know itself by experiancing "the good, the bad and the ugly".

Hope that helped break it down.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

darkorange

3NL1GHT3N3D1

S&F.

Thank you.
somewhere else at this moment in time does not exist. We observe things like they were. We do not share the same reality ,we realise what is observed.
When the first pictures from mars came back all humans saw the same images. Did all humanity together decide what mars looked like? Or was mars like it is? If humans created their own reality then who decides what unseen images look like?

I understand that we interpret the real world around us differently. That is not the question I am asking.

OPs article is scientific in nature and interesting as to how wave function is getting collapsed to materialize into reality, visible picture from probability factor. That is my quest. What you say is holistic outlook into this world. Not what OP message was trying to call.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

You explained it. No more questions. Thank, bud.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

OPs article is scientific in nature and interesting as to how wave function is getting collapsed to materialize into reality, visible picture from probability factor.

As in how matter materializes, light reflecting off the pinial (I spelled that wrong) gland and refracting that light off physical manner to manifest the world as we perceive?

Wave as Energy that supports/sustains the Hologram that is our Universes?

Can you ellaborate some more?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

We create reality as a collective, it's not like I'm the one and only creator, we are all the creator creating the world around us.

Don't different channels on TV still come from the same service provider? We're all different channels (perspectives) playing from the same service provider (universe).

We are all part of the One universe experiencing itself from many different angles and perspectives. Both of your eyes are separate from one another, but together they create the image you see. In the same way, we are all separate "eyes" experiencing the one image called the physical universe.

We're like puzzle pieces that fit together to create the entire picture. Each puzzle piece has its own unique piece of the image printed on it, but when all the pieces are put together you get the entire image as a whole.

I'm trying to explain it in as many ways as posible to get you to understand.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join