It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

What about all those people that were supposed to be unconscious, or even flatline dead, that can recount things they shouldn't be able to? There are plenty of people that have had these experiences. They don't exactly fit in to your black and white, cut and dry view of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The soul experiences are present for every human. It is just that social conditioning and improper education lead people to discount that.

Souls have powers much beyond physical body of humans. For example, my wife can sense my physical state even if I am thousands of miles away. A soul can see or sense other souls, and such experiences are present in every human's life.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I wish I could relate. Would set many of my anxieties to rest if I could. More than anything I fear losing my parents. Every day I am sober I end with panic attacks. Especially now that the retard doctor encouraged dad to stop taking iron pills and see what happens. He almost died a few years back due to having not nearly enough blood in his body as he was supposed to. If this little experiment does him in, I will be catching revenge.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes, attachment is a property of soul, not of body.

A human gets emotionally attached to another human due to the soul. This attachment could be to your parents as in your case.

There is a great scam going on in modern "science" to refute the presence of soul.

While "scientists" will readily agree to presence of black holes (something science can detect indirectly, not directly), the same is not true for soul (which is seen indirectly, not directly).

Science must be seen in conjunction with the limits of instruments used. For example you need an electron microscope to "see" atoms, because electron is much smaller than an atom. Question is - How to you see an electron? We readily accept that electron exists though all proof is indirect.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The "tapa" gives certain powers to humans.

I wanted to check that one day as I am a logical and scientific person both by training and aptitude.

One day a person came to me when I was building my house. The only work that day was to shift a load of bricks from roadside to inside the plot.

This person told me that he has a head injury and he cannot do this work. I encouraged him to do it (as he needed the money) and promised to heal him it gets painful.

So he agreed and worked for me whole day. At the end of day, I read a 'mantra' in my mind for him. He went back and came next day. He asked me what I did as he felt completely refreshed and energized like he never felt before, and despite carrying bricks for one full day which he thought he could not do at all.

So, the soul has miraculous powers, much beyond the powers of the body in which soul is trapped. We are all souls. It is just incidental that we are in human body.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

The "tapa" gives certain powers to humans.

Could you elaborate on what taps is please..

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Please read the thread by 'VedaTruth' on ATS. It has details of 'tapa'.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
my own viewpoint... which i have laid out on several threads...
is that the 'soul' spans all the 10 dimensions/ universes

we can equate the term consciousness with soul i think

the body that dies in one universe (or a body whose 'soul' seperates from the body) still lives or has 'being/consciousness' in all the other nine theorized dimensions= (universes)

imho--- this is where the thing called De-Ja-Vu comes into play... the strand of 'consciousness~soul' which spans all the multi-verse reality or the theorized 10 dimensions of 'string theory'...does indeed 'snap' when the body that happens to have life in that uniiverse just merely unsnaps from the chain-of-life which links our ten facets of consciousness-soul across the total ten dimension creation////

its hard to explain in language,,, but i hope you get the general idea

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Explanation for heaven and hell

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The ten universes that you referred to is an illogical concept.

There is only one creation. This creation contains countless but finite number of souls.

If we cannot see a soul does not mean that soul exists in a parallel universe. We cannot see so many things. Still we know these things are there. You use electricity for so many things. Do you see electricity?

The Vedic teacher explain that soul is made of matter 'finer' than the matter we can see. That means that the light that can resolve shapes for our eyes cannot do it for the soul.

The wavelength required for seeing a soul is much smaller than our eyes (or even our instruments) can resolve.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

What about all those people that were supposed to be unconscious, or even flatline dead, that can recount things they shouldn't be able to?

Then you must be able to find some examples of such stories, i found nothing. But as i said you are able to dream during wake up, as you enter REM sleep state.
Maybe this is what you think of.
Anesthesia_awareness

Anesthesia awareness — or unintended intra-operative awareness — occurs during general anesthesia, on the operating table, when the patient has not been given enough of the general anesthetic or analgesic to render the patient unconscious during general anesthesia (often when agents used to paralyze the patient have been administered). In brief, it is the post-operative recall of intra-operative events.

However, it can also occur in the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU) or in the intensive-care unit (ICU), where patients are kept sedated, tranquilized and sometimes paralyzed (and intubated) and are connected to life support systems, awaiting normalization of their physiology.

They don't exactly fit in to your black and white, cut and dry view of the world.

It's a discussion, everything should be taking in to concideration, i brought up the unconscious state as it is a state where the soul should be able to be proven, as the brain is shut down.
Nothing to do with my view of the world.
edit on 13-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by TKDRL

The soul experiences are present for every human. It is just that social conditioning and improper education lead people to discount that.

Souls have powers much beyond physical body of humans. For example, my wife can sense my physical state even if I am thousands of miles away. A soul can see or sense other souls, and such experiences are present in every human's life.

This would be easy to prove, and you could even win 1 million by doing it. Click here to see application and other info about challenge. Do I get at least beer if you win?>

This topic has a strange evolution, from medical doctor who uses quantum theory, which is not his field, to come with theory on reincarnation to teachings of Hinduism, if I am correct.

What is improper education per you, if I can ask?

Please tell me that you did not strip caste system from rest of teaching.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

This thread is not about "caste system". If you wish to discuss that, please start a separate thread.

I never talk about "Hinduism". What I said is no way connected to "Hinduism". You have a tendency to connect your losing argument to ethnicity of people. I wish you discuss based on merits of your arguments.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The world "reincarnation" is wrong. The Vedic view is that a soul passes on to another body to experiences 'karmas' after death. The English word "reincarnation" does not fit, as soul is not at liberty and does not act under its free will, but is under the control of powers of God.

As regards spiritual powers, it is for each "individual" to experience. We have no interest in proving anything to science. The reason is an ordinary non-spiritual human being cannot understand/experience spiritual matters. A non-spiritual human is like an animal who is only interested in eating and pleasures.

If you want to see and experience spiritual powers, you are welcome as an individual. We only deal with seekers.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

They are out there. Here is one

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

UNIT76
..in that other universe,
there's a crackpot group of people
who claim in a past life
they lived on a planet called earth

And in this one there is a crackpot group that thinks they lived in Atlantis.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Actually there has been accounts of people declared dead that was even covered with a sheet that recounted events to the doctor after they could not have seen. Doctors of course would not admit to the possibility of out of body experiences and lose all credibility. There has been many other accounts not as detailed . In time there has been a lot of research on the matter .
Man has no understanding of creation of the heavenly bodies that dot our night sky or that of the beginning of life . We only have some pretty lame theories .

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by St Udio

The ten universes that you referred to is an illogical concept.

There is only one creation. This creation contains countless but finite number of souls.

If we cannot see a soul does not mean that soul exists in a parallel universe. We cannot see so many things. Still we know these things are there. You use electricity for so many things. Do you see electricity?

The Vedic teacher explain that soul is made of matter 'finer' than the matter we can see. That means that the light that can resolve shapes for our eyes cannot do it for the soul.

The wavelength required for seeing a soul is much smaller than our eyes (or even our instruments) can resolve.

Um yeah we see electricity all the time we call it lightning ?? And as far as soules you have no clue how many there are or if we even have one because we cant even define what it is. So your theory is its too small to see well that doesnt sound like my soul its huge maybe you need an upgrade.Or maybe thats my ego i get the two confused.

edit on 1/14/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The universe we see is a manifestation of our souls, so I'd argue that it can be seen and is actually all that is ever seen. Your body and the world you see around you is the physical representation of the soul or Spirit within all living things. This is only my opinion though.

edit on 3201202CST323 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Mianeye

They are out there. Here is one

I am glad you found one

But we still can not say if this person was in a real unconscious state, and the soul was "alive", or just paralysed by the coma he was kept in.

I am saying this cause of another case i found, that clearly explain it.

It's a guy who was kept in coma for 23 years
, and was aware of everything going on around him all the time, untill someone finaly performed a brainscan on him and realized his brain was almost fully functional.

Read this, it's really an amazing but very scary story.

Trapped in his own body for 23 years - the coma victim who screamed unheard

For 23 years Rom Houben was ­imprisoned in his own body. He saw his doctors and nurses as they visited him during their daily rounds; he listened to the conversations of his carers; he heard his mother deliver the news to him that his father had died. But he could do nothing. He was unable to communicate with his doctors or family. He could not move his head or weep, he could only listen.

Doctors presumed he was in a vegetative state following a near-fatal car crash in 1983. They believed he could feel nothing and hear nothing. For 23 years.

But then.

Then a neurologist, Steven Laureys, who decided to take a radical look at the state of diagnosed coma patients, released him from his torture. Using a state-of-the-art scanning system, Laureys found to his amazement that his brain was functioning almost normally.

And this.

Experts say Laureys' findings are likely to reopen the debate over when the decision should be made to terminate the lives of those in comas who appear to be unconscious but may have almost fully-functioning brains.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join