It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
My belief was that we have meteor showers every years earth is constantly bombarded with rocks and meteors I don't see how an increase (if there is) has anything to do with earth going to some sort of new density/dimension

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
And going back to being gullible, Menedes were you not gullible when you believed Alex collier said again the earth would move dimension/density back in December. So you believed that and you are still believe in it, you continue to push out this garbage

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Guys, please watch the video below. It contains proof that ISON's nucleus is as big as Earth.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Yes, it was NASA that stated that ISON's nucleus was 3 miles, and they LIED. The real size of its nucleus was more than 700 miles.

Well then can you provide a link that shows this real size of Ison, because I would be more apt to believe the people that watch it for a living and not some 0-3 prediction hoax maker?

You have made the comment now it is time to back that up if you want to save what little credibility you may have left.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, please watch the video below. It contains proof that ISON's nucleus is as big as Earth.

You do not know what the word "proof" actually means!

I love how the nucleus has grown from 700 miles to 7,900 miles in a matter of 24 hours....

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Thor news, really?

You are going to have to do better than that if you want others to believe this.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Guys, can you please watch the video below from 57:52 minutes onwards? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, can you please watch the video below from 57:52 minutes onwards? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

I took the bait I listened .. So some lady claiming she was/is a CIA agent or a handler to someone and she has received info that members of JPL are running scared on the 15th January because we are entering ISONs debris field and they have information that the public don't.

That's all that is said about ISON. Not being funny if someone mentions they are a CIA agent then they are lying. An agent of any kind never tells anyone who they work for.

Menedes the hole you are digging is getting larger
edit on 2-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Very few people are going to blindly watch a YouTube video without at least a brief description of what it's about, which is ATS policy anyway.

Edit: Except ThePeaceMaker

edit on 2-1-2014 by oxbow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Have you guys checked out the website below? I've just stumbled upon it. It's quite coincidental that their date is near to my final sequence of 18 which ends on 14th February 2014....

www.jorvik-viking-festival.co.uk...

edit on 2-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Lol I had to watch it .. Lunch break at work
also I wanted to hear what Menedes heard. The part he is referring to is no longer than about 2 minutes before the two people talking go back to mentioning about corrupt greedy governments which we all know

So it's doom and gloom for middle
January! The CIA (I don't know why) know and JPL know something. Noooooo we is all gonna die.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Menedes567
Have you guys checked out the website below? I've just stumbled upon it. It's quite coincidental that their date is near to my final sequence of 18 which ends on 14th February 2014....

www.jorvik-viking-festival.co.uk...

edit on 2-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

Leave the Vikings outta this lol

Just read the page, all based on tradition and gods. Apparently the Vikings say the world will end February 22nd 2014 .. Even though their celebrations to welcome the end of the world run till the 23rd.

I'm not a religious person don't believe in god, seen and experienced to many horrible things to believe in the almighty.

Sigh .. Keep going Menedes .. I'll sit on the side lines watching see how your new prediction pans out

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just how long does it take Earth to move up to the "higher density"? I've been promised this since I joined in 2008 and the 5 years previous to that when I was merely a lurker..

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

juniperberry
Just how long does it take Earth to move up to the "higher density"? I've been promised this since I joined in 2008 and the 5 years previous to that when I was merely a lurker..

Ha! I think we got to wait for the aliens to come but think they got stuck in traffic. ISON left a bit of a mess in our solar system. Awaiting on two trucks to clear the way. They should be done about Middle January time or maybe around the 22nd feb

edit on 2-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Menedes567
Nevertheless, my latest research has concluded that a more accurate time frame would be between January 27th 2014-February 14th 2014, but that doesn't exclude the possibility that many unprecedented world-changing events could happen a week or two before January 27th 2014.

When nothing happens will you just make up a new date with a new excuse, or admit you are just making crap up?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Guys, can you please watch another video below concerning ISON? I just found that video on Youtube. After watching it, please comment here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, can you please watch another video below concerning ISON? I just found that video on Youtube. After watching it, please comment here.

www.youtube.com...

Lol no .. Not without you briefly explaining what the video is about because the last video was a joke

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Lol no .. Not without you briefly explaining what the video is about because the last video was a joke

Well this one isn't any better.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am not sure there are words that could do it justice.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The main problem is, the OP is giving information, that requires other information, that he isn't giving. He is talking about universal harmonics and resonance frequencies. The universe resonates at a certain vibration, and makes noise. The white noise of reality. Supposedly, the different layers of reality, not unlike an onion, resonate at different frequencies. Moving through these layers requires you vibrate 'in tune' with the desired 'location.' Now according to certain folks, our reality is changing vibration, and we will shift form and consciousness at some point 'soon.' Purportedly, the layers of reality superimpose upon one another, like the standard model of the universe. In the standard model, we have dimensions in space, and those dimensions are aware of each other, yet can't comprehend each other. Like how an theoretical object with 2 dimensions can't comprehend us, in the 3rd. Supposedly we can't see, or even comprehend the other layers of reality, but like in the standard model, we can see their reflection. This is supposed to explain various underworlds, as well as demonic/negative entities, as well as their positive counterparts. I make no predictions, I take information as it comes. I tend to subscribe to the multiple layered universe ideal. Can't be proven, but it feels right. Take that for what you will.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join