It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Hey if that is true, then Bat Boy must be true. I mean the source of that story is Weekly World News. We all know how stellar THOSE guys are with their reporting track record. Way to just squelch any remaining credibility you had at this point (I guess I kind of give you the benefit of the doubt that you had any credibility to begin with, but it is a moot point due to your last post destroying it).

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think a very tremendously major event would happen within the next 1-3 days, based on my hunch. Probability of occurrence 55%.

edit on 9-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Menedes567
I think a very tremendously major event would happen within the next 1-3 days, based on my hunch. Probability of occurrence 55%.

Could you be a little less vague?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

One of the main signs of Earth's vibration getting higher and higher is the current increase in freaky weather all over the planet, and guess what? It ain't even started yet! (The main changes). This is just the preliminary signs, and not yet the first Domino Faller event, which would trigger other big events back to back like falling dominoes.

What's so freaky about the weather that makes you think it's happening because the Earth is vibrating higher?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Probability of 55%??

How did you come up with that specific number, and the number of days. You said just a couple of days ago that something might happen in 7 days or more...

Tremendously major event...in your eyes or the eyes of the rest of the world?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Menedes567

So when nothing happens by Monday, can we have this thread locked and you come out and FINALLY apologize for posting bs predictions?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Menedes567

I think a very tremendously major FAIL would happen within the next 1-3 days, based on my hunch. Probability of occurrence 100%.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I think a very tremendously major event would happen within the next 1-3 days, based on my hunch.
Probability of occurrence 55%

"Very tremendously" you say!!.....must be legit then!

I'm going for absolutely nothing of any great importance happening in the next 1-3 days!
Probability of occurrence 99.9%

lets see who's right shall we

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So is the hunch as dependable as seeing UFO's in Cleveland?

Oh, that's right that didn't happen did it?

Now based on my hunch you will fail miserably on this prediction and change the dates once again, but hey don't let that deter you because you may get it right sometime down the road...Way down the road.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Inevitably if Menedes predicts something to happen within a few days every few days something will happen within those few days and Menedes will claim it was predicted. All you have to do is continue claiming something will happen on at least a weekly basis.

Now if I were to say that within 24 hours a 9.0+ EQ will happen in almost the same area of Japan that the last one occurred then THAT would be a prediction....so there it is in writing....wait for it...wait for it...

Menedes...try sticking to something a bit more specific and not on a daily basis.
edit on 1/10/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Inevitably if Menedes predicts something to happen within a few days every few days something will happen within those few days and Menedes will claim it was predicted. All you have to do is continue claiming something will happen on at least a weekly basis.

Well you know what they say...

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once...Although that probably will never happen here the odds are it could.

I have seen stranger things happen.

Plus it is fun watching these predictions go down in flames.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't even know what all those mysticism buzzwords like "vibration," "density," and "dimension" mean. They're words that sound like they mean something, but upon further reflection are completely vague and nonsensical.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Guys, check out the video below. Will we see a giant increase in Potentially-Dangerous Near-Earth Objects or asteroids as Earth enters ISON's debris field from January 12 2014-January 18 2014?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

That is just based on my hunch. The probability is just 55%. Therefore, even I myself can't be certain whether something big will really happen by Monday night or not, but I have a strong feeling and hunch that something big might happen by Monday night.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I can't make a specific one right now as the hunch that I'm feeling can't be pinpointed to a specific strong feeling of something specific. I do not have my own contacts who have their own inside sources, only my dreams and hunches. I'm currently doing more research on the Internet using scientific date and historical observations/records to decide on what event might be highly possible concerning this hunch that I have of something big happening by Monday night, January 13 2014.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, check out the video below. Will we see a giant increase in Potentially-Dangerous Near-Earth Objects or asteroids as Earth enters ISON's debris field from January 12 2014-January 18 2014?

www.youtube.com...

Sorry but I'm not watching any more of your YouTube videos the last one I watched that you posted was an absolute joke and full of rubbish

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Krazysh0t

That is just based on my hunch. The probability is just 55%. Therefore, even I myself can't be certain whether something big will really happen by Monday night or not, but I have a strong feeling and hunch that something big might happen by Monday night.

Just a hunch huh? So you've got no data to back up your hunch you've just blurted out a load of rubbish like your previous threads, which nothing happened. Also a 55% probability ? Might as well say it's a 50/50 decision, which is the same decision I face every morning when I'm getting out of bed when my alarm goes off. There's a 50/50 chance of something happening either I get up or I don't

So despite you trying to make us watch all those YouTube vids and read all the stuff you have posted, you've been so adamant that something is going to happen you are now back tracking and claiming this is just a hunch and you are now unsure whether something will happen.

Please give up with your predictions

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And yes you are correct we may see and increase is meteors and fire balls but that has nothing to do with the earth going into some new density or whatever you call it

You really are deluded sorry

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Guys, the excerpt below was quoted from a post made on this site since May 15 2012. In that article, it mentioned that the Andromedan Council contactee Tolec was given the date of January 14 2014 for the day when Earth would become a 4th dimensional planet, resulting in Earth humans gaining a wide range of psychic and supernatural abilities. Nevertheless, I still maintain that the date or time frame for that to happen could be further out in time, perhaps between January 27-February 14 2014 like I have stated all this time in this thread, so if the 4D shift doesn't happen on the 14th, do not get too disappointed, as the time frame for that to happen is not that far away. Okay, now please read the info below, taken from this site: ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

Excerpt:

Tolec – Emotional Healing on the way to Spiritual Awareness
3 Votes

There are a couple problems I have with Tolec’s rendition of Earth and humanity’s ascension. First the January 14, 2014 date for moving into the 4th dimension presents a couple of questions. We’ve always been told no one knows the specific date, only the Creator knows. Also he says it’s going to happen like turning on a light switch, we’ll all wake up in the 4th dimension just like that? That everyone will shift at once, even people who have no spiritual awareness that still live in hate, anger and fear???? Have a problem with that.

I don’t get the impression he really understands what’s going to with the shift, especially when the people I’ve been working with are focused on building a New Earth in the 5th dimension – not the 4th dimension. Maybe he’s talking of a lower aspect of Earth that will shift to the 4th dimension on a different timeline, I don’t know. Even tho I agree with much of what he says, for me this is a major sticking point with Tolec’s version.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: January 14 2014? Well, my eyes will be on January 27 2014 instead, Mr. Tolec.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I'm not saying that I'm backtracking from saying that something extremely big would happen, I'm just unsure of the exact timing for it to happen, but it won't be that long from now; perhaps less than a month(max) to the next few days(minimum). These things are tough to predict with 100% precision based on just hunches; even the weathermen backed by huge scientific data and meteorological observations can't be 100% correct on weather forecasting, so the info is just there for you to ponder and urge you to do your own research based on 'connecting-the-dots' from several different sources including scientific data and observations. I'm currently doing that kind of research. Oh, by the way, not all Youtube vids are worthless; some have some pretty valid info, even though some of their conclusions could be off the mark.
edit on 11-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join