It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Again, it is a coincidence that someone pointed out the date of January 15 2014, close to my sequence of 18's date of January 27th 2014. Please read this link; the excerpt is provided below. modernsurvivalblog.com...

Excerpt from that link:

Comet ISON To Rain Down Fire In January 2014?
November 30, 2013, by Ken Jorgustin

ISON will make its closet physical approach to us on December 26, 2013.

On its projected trajectory, comet ISON will not hit earth, according to previous NASA calculations. A question that some are asking though, now that it has survived its harrowing turn around the sun, has ISON’s trajectory changed?

And here’s another thing…

During January, NASA calculated that comet ISON at that time was ejecting 122,000 tons of ‘matter’ every minute from its tail! Since then, the closer it came to the sun, the more ‘matter’ was ejected…

ISON is leaving a trailing ‘rain’ of comet dust, particles, and ‘matter’ behind it in space.

According to my estimations, after ISON has sailed past us, earth is on an orbital trajectory which will pass through the comet’s particle trail (the one that ISON left behind when it was approaching the sun on its inbound leg,) and this will happen on or around January 12 – 15, 2014. This is remarkable.

ISON left a trail of debris on or close to November 1, at the spot where earth will transit mid January, just 10 to 11 weeks later.

Will it rain down fire from the sky?
Will we witness massive meteor ‘showers’?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: That's some pretty significant info!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

jsettica, it wasn't a movie script. I swear it was a very lucid dream that I experienced back on September 9 2013, and I remembered the details because I immediately wrote down what I saw in that dream on my notebook the moment I woke up from that dream. I indeed had that lucid dream where I saw a man in robe releasing a giant serpent from its petrified state on that day. That scene reminded of Zeus saying, "Release the Kraken" in the movie Clash of the Titans.

Come to think of it, almost all mythologies and beliefs have stories of monsters, beasts, and demons being unsealed from their prison during the end times. Why would there be so much similarities between cultures that have no contact with each other? Because that might be scripted to happen during the moment of Earth's dimensional/density shift, where ET/interdimensional groups from both benevolent and malevolent sides fight each other openly to win the minds, hearts and souls of.....us humans? That is just my theory, though....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

ISON will make its closet physical approach to us on December 26, 2013.

So, you do understand that was two days ago, so what now as nothing happened on the 26th?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

According to my estimations, after ISON has sailed past us, earth is on an orbital trajectory which will pass through the comet’s particle trail (the one that ISON left behind when it was approaching the sun on its inbound leg,) and this will happen on or around January 12 – 15, 2014. This is remarkable.

And what are your estimations without Ison, because you do need to consider all different scenarios, am I right?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Menedes567
During January, NASA calculated that comet ISON at that time was ejecting 122,000 tons of ‘matter’ every minute from its tail!

Please show us the NASA website where that statement is made.....

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Bravo. Someone who has looked behind the curtain.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I will continue to trust in Tolec and the shift will happen in January 2014 like he said.

What exactly has "Tolec" (your imaginary ET friend) ever told you that has even remotely come to pass?

You have singularly failed at every single prediction that you have ever made on ATS......EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Why do you persist with this nonsense?.....really...why?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Anyway, I think that some Earth humans would start to be able to use abilities such as telepathy, levitation, and telekinesis by late January 2014, with the most probable time frame for that to happen would be some time between January 16 2014-January 26 2014....

Ahh! I get it now!.....your doing this for giggles!......why didn't you say so from the start!

Levitating humans.....lol!

Good one!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I will continue to trust in Tolec and the shift will happen in January 2014 like he said.

Could you ask Tolec what happened with your last couple of predictions, because if I remember he had alot to do with them.

I have a hard time believing someone that is 0-2 when it comes to predictions.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So, the next two last sequences in this "sequence of 18" would be the next 18 weeks counting from September 23 2013, which would be January 27 2014, and the next 18 days after that, which would be February 14 2014. The planet becomes completely 4th dimensional on February 14 2014, if my sequence is accurate. I'm expecting very major events to happen in January 2014, which is the second last in my sequence, just like in March 2012, during the first count of my sequence(18 years after March 1994), when we had a big solar flare of X 5.4 on March 7 2012 and a magnetosphere reversal on March 13 2012.

While January 27 2014 is just 27 days from now, some big events could happen before that day, such as ET first contact, which could happen anytime within the first three weeks of 2014.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

What about all the things you said were going to happen in the last three weeks of 2013? You just don't give up do you, I'll grant you that.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Erm, what?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh god, not another prediction thread destined for the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Guys, check out the video below. It might have some information that is relevant to my sequence of 18. How coincidental that the event of January 2014 that you can gain some info of in the video below coincides with a time frame that is close to my second last date of my sequence.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
People must remember and try to refrain from explaining the irrational in rational terms. Such things are not possible to quantify using what we would term modern day science. Science, in the form and shape that we know it has only existed for roughly 300 years. You must think in a much broader scope if you are to even notice such things and events, let alone explain them to the layman.

Although I do think the OP has an interesting point of view, I do believe it is not fully developed and many questions can arise from it. I think people are 'picking holes' on the wrong subject matter. The questions that should be asked are, ones that clarify the message, not try to deconstruct it.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

EnigmaAgent
Oh god, not another prediction thread destined for the hoax bin.

Yes, there have been a few of them haven't there?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Also, when dealing with higher dimension entities, their concept of time differs enormously from ours. A precise date may differ from time. Who is not to say that such dates are only recognised by the initated for certain events? Plus, when the concept of time differs so differently from ours, who's not to say that such an event happened in the blink of an eye? Or even possibly while the individuals were asleep? If asleep while such events occur, would we recall them? Possibly, but even then the ones that did would qould be in the minority, otherwise we would have circumstantial evidence. Just trying to encourage people to think... Not just blindly question...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My alien friend (Roger Mythi) says that your alien friend is lying. and that a dimensional density shift isn't going to happen. and that we're not gonna get super powers. Because thats not how the reality that we live in operates.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
My alien friend (Roger Mythi) says that your alien friend is lying. and that a dimensional density shift isn't going to happen. and that we're not gonna get super powers. Because thats not how the reality that we live in operates.

I also checked with my invisible pink unicorns and they confirmed that Roger Mythi never lies, but Tolec lies all the time...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Guys, please check out the video below. Are the mysterious booms caused by debris from ISON closing in on Earth? Is it related to Earth's final phase of dimensional shift to take place between January 27 2014-February 14 2014. Please watch the video below, ladies and gentlemen, and come up with your own theories and conclusions. My theory? Earth's core is vibrating even higher, and that causes the crust to be even more unsettled, causing deep stresses on fault lines that have accumulated too much pressure over long time of inactivity. Please watch the vid below and comment on the causes of that phenomena, ATSers.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join