It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

The last 3 weeks of 2013 info was based on a dream that I had, and sometimes "they" could make mistakes too, and be off in the timing. Nevertheless, my latest research has concluded that a more accurate time frame would be between January 27th 2014-February 14th 2014, but that doesn't exclude the possibility that many unprecedented world-changing events could happen a week or two before January 27th 2014.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Guys, please check out the video below. Are the mysterious booms caused by debris from ISON closing in on Earth?

Seriously, You do understand Ison is no longer anything but a dust cloud so how would that happen?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Already seen the video. And even showed it to my alien friend roger mythi. He said the the comet evaporated because of the heat our sun. Thats what ancient comets generally do. ISON has nothing to do with a dimensional density shift. The only thing that might cause a dimensional density shift is if say another universe collided with ours. If this happened we wouldn't even notice it because we would all be vaporized.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Most mainstream astronomers said that ISON is now a dust cloud. However, serious researchers have been questioning how small that "dust cloud" indeed is. Inside its debris field, it might have fragments as large as 2 kilometers, according to speculation and observations from some researchers. They have made observations that ISON's nucleus might be as large as 700 miles, and if that nucleus was destroyed into many fragments during perihelion, its fragments could have some large rocks(icy or of whatever composition, it could still pose a threat).

Some highly respected researchers have concluded that most of ISON's debris field would begin engulfing and intersecting with Earth's orbital path from the 12th of January 2014 onwards. My opinion is that ISON will pass Earth at a time when Earth's dimensional shift is close to reach its final transformation process, and that might be related to what I saw in my dream of Ragnarok starting. I suggest you guys read the thread below. Cryptic Southpaw has talked about a time when ETs would show up all over the world after blowing up an asteroid that is about to impact Earth, and that might happen during Earth's passage through ISON's debris field from mid-January onwards. He just got the timing wrong (he said summer 2013, but in actual fact, the timing might be winter). Besides, last year's December 21 2012 fiasco was there for a reason. That is to create the "cry wolf effect" to allay most people's concerns of the possibility of a real threat from ISON's debris in January 2014. Please read the thread below, ladies and gentlemen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Umm...I'm not talking about the video about ISON's debris field. I'm talking about the video at the bottom of page 4 of this thread, in which the video creator was explaining about reports of mysterious booms heard in the US, and how that ties in with my info and research here in this thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I will quote Cryptic Southpaw's info from his thread below for more details on what awaits us during the End Times also known as "Ragnarok".

Quoting Cryptic Southpaw from here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Dreams of the end times.

known timeline, only seasons are provided.

1. I was in a town i have never been in. Regtanular ships were stationed in the skyies. These ships had addons which added extra cubes to them. The reason they were they was because they blew up a massive asteroid that was heading towards earth. And in seemingly protecting us, The site is viewed by all of earth as an unkown force destroying this asteroid. What the media did not portray was the ships that hovered above the cities during this time. The people on the ground were begining the believe these aliens were blowing these asteroids up. As for the ships, The whole story is blown over. But the ships remain lingering in the skies. People are seen packing and leaving the cities. -Summer time

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: It actually might be winter time, and my conclusion? ISON debris field+ETs appearing=start of Earth's dimensional shift. The timing is perfectly planned by those from the Higher Realms.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

The last 3 weeks of 2013 info was based on a dream that I had, and sometimes "they" could make mistakes too, and be off in the timing.

Didn't you say this...

Most of the wrong predictions that I posted came from the guys below, so please rephrase your sentence

1. Richard Boylan
2. Alex Collier
3. Rasputin
4. Many others, etc, etc.

But then you use Alex Collier as a source for info in this thread, so I have to ask how this is credible when you said he already was one of the people that you listened to for a wrong prediction?

You may want to go back and understand what you wrote in your threads before contradicting yourself anymore.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

First off comet ISONs nucleus was 3 miles (5 km) not 700 miles. Whats left of the comet is now dust. Secondly those booms are caused by the air forces new classified project not the earth transforming into the forth dimension where we get super powers.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Most mainstream astronomers said that ISON is now a dust cloud. However, serious researchers have been questioning how small that "dust cloud" indeed is. Inside its debris field, it might have fragments as large as 2 kilometers, according to speculation and observations from some researchers. They have made observations that ISON's nucleus might be as large as 700 miles, and if that nucleus was destroyed into many fragments during perihelion, its fragments could have some large rocks(icy or of whatever composition, it could still pose a threat).

Please provide any link that shows this, because here is the truth about Ison...

www.universetoday.com...

www.indeonline.com...

hubblesite.org...

Sorry, it was and never will be a threat to the Earth.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Secondly those booms are caused by the air forces new classified project not the earth transforming into the forth dimension where we get super powers

And I was really looking forward to getting my super powers.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

To quote the rolling stones "you cant always get what you want." Also nice job on the alex collier not being a credible source i was going to mention that but you beat me to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Now then, this is just my personal theory
"Your theory"?

I have done my research, and have come up with my own conclusion on when the Earth will shift its density from 3rd to 4th or 5th.

What "research"? Let's see:

Tolec, another Andromedan Council contactee, has repeatedly stated that the date for the dimensional/density shift, is January 2014

I seem to remember Tolec ( part of the Andromedan Council) had a very similar prediction for 12/21/12 too. How'd that turn out?

I've done my research, and I may have found out about when the density shift would happen.

Again, your "research". Sounds like your "research " might just be reading Tolec and Alex Collier.

Just like Collier said, according to his Andromedan contacts, a new frequency has started emanating from all black holes on March 1994. That frequency has the power to pull up all density levels above, pulling our 3rd density to 4th or 5th density. Now, 18 years from March 1994 is March 2012. 18 months from March 2012 is September 2013. 18 weeks from September 2013 counting from September 1 2013 is January 4 2014. 9 days before January 4 2014 will be 26 December 2013.

The process of the density shift to change our density from 3rd to 5th is known as "The Rule of 18", as I have coined it.

Now, when I’ve done my research, it’s not hard at all.
Your "research" again, huh?

18 weeks from September 2013, which would be early January 2014, this is when the fun starts. The planet’s vibration would be even more higher in early January 2014 compared to September 2013, that our DNA might be fully awakened by early January 2014. So, Tolec might be right after all

In the end, you Alex Collier was right after all.

So, Tolec's stated time frame of January 2014, would be much closer to the time of when Earth's density shift would take place, compared to Collier's stated time frame of December 2013.

"Your research". Hmm. IMO it's sounds like you are aping what two repeated FAILS are saying, nothing more.

so don't treat it as BS pulled from several sources perceived as hoaxes.

Why wouldn't we?? It seems like that is almost all you've done. Besides coining your term "rule of 18".

Then, of course, there is your stellar history of getting all your "predictions" wrong...

Remember, when sometimes a group of people can get hysteria, and act like as if they can't have a grip on reality and seem to be in their own world?
Yes, I think I have read a butt load of it just now.

edit on 1/1/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Complete Bee fuggen Ess

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Quote:

"But then you use Alex Collier as a source for info in this thread, so I have to ask how this is credible when you said he already was one of the people that you listened to for a wrong prediction?

You may want to go back and understand what you wrote in your threads before contradicting yourself anymore"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Yup, I used Alex Collier's info as a reference point, but that is all it is, a "reference" for my research and theory. Besides, he got his date of December 3 2013 wrong, due to a minor miscalculation from his Andromedan contacts. Haven't I explained to you guys on page 1 that Tolec's sources' info of January 2014 was more accurate than Collier's? Indeed, Tolec's info was more accurate, since his Andromedan contacts have got the timing right. According to my calculations, I have also come across the conclusion, that Earth will shift dimensions between January 27-February 14 2014.

edit on 2-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

truthofnitrous

First off comet ISONs nucleus was 3 miles (5 km) not 700 miles. Whats left of the comet is now dust. Secondly those booms are caused by the air forces new classified project not the earth transforming into the forth dimension where we get super powers.

Yes, it was NASA that stated that ISON's nucleus was 3 miles, and they LIED. The real size of its nucleus was more than 700 miles. I wonder why so many people are so gullible to believe everything that NASA says. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that suggests ISON's nucleus was just 3 miles. If there is scientific evidence, data, and pictures that its nucleus was just 3 miles, please post them here; I would like to read it. However, if it's just statements from NASA without any empirical evidence, data, and observational calculations, then that is what it just is: A mere statement, without being backed by any evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Menedes567
The real size of its nucleus was more than 700 miles. I wonder why so many people are so gullible to believe everything that NASA says.

As opposed to believing someone who has posted many hoaxes here.... Most people would believe NASA over someone who posts info they claim they got from aliens!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Speaking of being gullible .. And believing in anything, your threads don't do you any justice. I know NASA might lie about certain things but I'd rather listen to them than some of the stuff you've been saying
edit on 2-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

Ps: sorry just had to say it accepting punishment if I'm dealt it
edit on 2-1-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by oxbow

The last 3 weeks of 2013 info was based on a dream that I had, and sometimes "they" could make mistakes too, and be off in the timing. Nevertheless, my latest research has concluded that a more accurate time frame would be between January 27th 2014-February 14th 2014 ...

Your "latest research". Let me guess ... you've had another dream.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The recent increase in fireballs, meteors and asteroids reported all over the world is a serious sign that we are now entering a debris field of such size that such rare events are now happening on almost a daily basis. Guess what? From 12th January 2014, it could get more than 30 times more frequent and intense.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Menedes567
The recent increase in fireballs, meteors and asteroids reported all over the world is a serious sign that we are now entering a debris field of such size that such rare events are now happening on almost a daily basis.

What increase? Please show us the figures for "fireballs, meteors and asteroids" on a monthly basis for the last 5 years to show this "increase". If you are unwilling to show us the figures you used to work out there has been a increase how did you work out there was a increase?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join