It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

hellobruce

Menedes567
The recent increase in fireballs, meteors and asteroids reported all over the world is a serious sign that we are now entering a debris field of such size that such rare events are now happening on almost a daily basis.

What increase? Please show us the figures for "fireballs, meteors and asteroids" on a monthly basis for the last 5 years to show this "increase". If you are unwilling to show us the figures you used to work out there has been a increase how did you work out there was a increase?

My,my, my, you sure haven't done your research, haven't you, my friend

You want proof of the increase in sightings for fireballs and meteors? You've got it, sir. Please read below.

From here: www.amsmeteors.org...

Fireball Reports for 2005: 467 Events
Fireball Reports for 2006: 517 Events
Fireball Reports for 2007: 591 Events
Fireball Reports for 2008: 730 Events
Fireball Reports for 2009: 700 Events
Fireball Reports for 2010: 954 Events
Fireball Reports for 2011: 1637 Events
Fireball Reports for 2012: 2151 Events
Fireball Reports for 2013: 3518 Events

Me: Now, who is the one who has done their research, me or you?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Congratulations some actual research.

Now if you would put that kind of effort into researching the people you use for a source we wouldn't have these silly prediction threads that all end the same now would we?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I'll be honest haven't read all the thread but what has an increase in meteors got to do with the earth going into some new dimension or density

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
We're now 20 more days before January 27th 2014. We might see several significant events happening between now to then.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Menedes567
We're now 20 more days before January 27th 2014. We might see several significant events happening between now to then.

Or more likely we will see normal events and you will claim that they are significant....
edit on 7-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

hellobruce

Menedes567

Or more likely we will see normal events and you will claim that they are significant....
edit on 7-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Or the dates will change to end of feb to beginning of march

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Would any of them involve weather?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Nope, I am merely calculating on when the new frequency coming out of the black holes in our Universe would change the density here, and I've found out the answer might be 18 years, 18 months, 18 weeks and 18 days(or 20 years) from when the new frequency just started coming in from March 1994, and the answer would be sometime in January-February 2014.

Care to share these calculations?

Let me quote from your OP

I have some serious calculations and mathematical formula to back up their claims, that might be proven valid, and correct by early February 2014.

and from the 2nd post just after your OP

I’ve already made the calculations, so by early or mid January 2014, we might be able to awaken our DNA strands fully, allowing us to gain access to telepathy, levitation, telekinesis, and teleportation, all by early or mid January 2014.

and

Of course, my calculation might be wrong, and it could be off by a few weeks, with that happening only in late January 2014 or early February 2014, or perhaps even slightly later than that.

Care to show these calculations and mathematical formula that backs this?

Now then, this is just my personal theory, so don't treat it as BS pulled from several sources perceived as hoaxes.

But that is what your thread is,

you just added that your calculations match or slightly different without showing any of your calculations or the mathematical formulas that back what you're saying.

But please continue.....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Ha! He can't show them. I have repeatedly asked. Even his 18 count thing doesn't work. 18 years and 18 months adds up to 19 years and 6 months. If you just apply numbers the way you want to apply numbers you can make anything seem right in your own head. You can't use one form of counting the days for one portion and a second form for the next.

Sorry, but I doubt anyone will see any actual mathematical calculations of any kind except for selective addition of some sort, which my 7 year old can do as well.....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the majority of the OP's posts on any thread are asking people to watch YouTube videos which tells me that is where the "research" is coming from.

Menedes = FAIL

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't know about your Mr. ET contact's info, but some times ETs can't give out the correct info even though they know the most probable outcome for events, since they don't want people to be complacent and dependent too much on them for info, and want us to do our won research and studies based on the clues given.

Sometimes ETs cant give correct info and other times they can?

Who polices this?

I trust in Tolec's contacts' info, and I am 100% certain that what he said would become true. Your comments are interesting, but lack science, since we all know that Earth will not even make past 2015 without a devastating magnetic pole reversal and temporary failure of the magnetic field.

Yeah many others do, but like you say sometimes ET gives incorrect info.

I didn't know the Earth wont make it past 2015 without a devastating magnetic pole reversal.

Funny you post to others that their comments lacks science, what does that mean exactly?

Is that like talking about calculations and mathematical formulas but lacking to show any?

I think you failed to understand that humans have no influence on their consciousness and environmental surroundings, it is THE UNIVERSE(Creator Force) that have the greatest influence on us and our environment, and if the Universe is about to change, then we will follow suit, whether we want it to happen or not.

So you're a drone in other words and saying everyone else is basically?

You can be one as almost every post on ATS you have made shows such,

I understand that I have a consciousness that is influenced by all in existence, however those influences are there to train me in self control.

If you allow influences to influence your consciousness then truth is in a universe you will never exist in.

However, we need to prepare for extreme seismic activity from 26th December 2013 onwards, since we don't know what kind of final adjustments Earth would make in its imminent final process for dimensional shifting.

I thought you said it was known that there will be Magnetic polar reversal before 2016.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, please watch the video below. It contains proof that ISON's nucleus is as big as Earth.

www.youtube.com...

a few posts back you were saying 700 mile diameter of the nucleus right

now its almost 8000miles.

Just like your dates change with every post so does everything else

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, can you please watch the video below from 57:52 minutes onwards? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

No,

Your welcome

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, can you please watch another video below concerning ISON? I just found that video on Youtube. After watching it, please comment here.

www.youtube.com...

Can we comment if we didn't watch?

If so, what should our comments be about to keep things on topic?

Can we add Nibiru and some reptilians to the mix or will spoil the taste?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Menedes567

hellobruce

Menedes567
The recent increase in fireballs, meteors and asteroids reported all over the world is a serious sign that we are now entering a debris field of such size that such rare events are now happening on almost a daily basis.

What increase? Please show us the figures for "fireballs, meteors and asteroids" on a monthly basis for the last 5 years to show this "increase". If you are unwilling to show us the figures you used to work out there has been a increase how did you work out there was a increase?

My,my, my, you sure haven't done your research, haven't you, my friend

You want proof of the increase in sightings for fireballs and meteors? You've got it, sir. Please read below.

From here: www.amsmeteors.org...

Fireball Reports for 2005: 467 Events
Fireball Reports for 2006: 517 Events
Fireball Reports for 2007: 591 Events
Fireball Reports for 2008: 730 Events
Fireball Reports for 2009: 700 Events
Fireball Reports for 2010: 954 Events
Fireball Reports for 2011: 1637 Events
Fireball Reports for 2012: 2151 Events
Fireball Reports for 2013: 3518 Events

Does that info tell you that fireballs are increasing in number or the reports of such have increased?

How does an increase in sighting conclude to an increase in actual numbers?

It might be a starting point where one sees a correlation and researches further,

Have you researched further to see if there is an actual increase or simply an increase of reports due to an ever growing population, growing number of people using the net and a growing number in interest in the subject that might cause more sightings which in turn will cause more reports?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hey it's another prediction thread from our resident hack predictionist (is that a word?) menedes567. I'm going to make the same prediction in this thread that I did in your last one (100% guaranteed correct too). Nothing significant will happen.

What's really sad is that after your abysmal track record in the prediction department there are STILL people in this thread who seem to believe you or are holding out some hope that you are correct. WOW. I mean I want an improvement in life on this planet the same as anyone else, but I'm not going to subscribe to some feel good prediction to make me feel better. People who believe the OP, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Guys, please check out this thread from 2005: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Galactic Torsion Wave or some kind of new energy would completely engulf Earth by June 1 2014, according to that tread. So, my opinion is that, 3rd density Earth or its current physical form of this planet, would completely cease to exist by June 1 2014, if that info was correct, and the planet would become completely spiritual 4D/5D form by then. Of course, some people might gain psychic abilities long before that, as the approaching energies would make Earth's vibration even higher in the next few weeks, helping to unlock our locked DNA.

One of the main signs of Earth's vibration getting higher and higher is the current increase in freaky weather all over the planet, and guess what? It ain't even started yet! (The main changes). This is just the preliminary signs, and not yet the first Domino Faller event, which would trigger other big events back to back like falling dominoes.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, please check out this thread from 2005: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Galactic Torsion Wave or some kind of new energy would completely engulf Earth by June 1 2014, according to that tread. So, my opinion is that, 3rd density Earth or its current physical form of this planet, would completely cease to exist by June 1 2014, if that info was correct, and the planet would become completely spiritual 4D/5D form by then. Of course, some people might gain psychic abilities long before that, as the approaching energies would make Earth's vibration even higher in the next few weeks, helping to unlock our locked DNA.

One of the main signs of Earth's vibration getting higher and higher is the current increase in freaky weather all over the planet, and guess what? It ain't even started yet! (The main changes). This is just the preliminary signs, and not yet the first Domino Faller event, which would trigger other big events back to back like falling dominoes.

The thread you posted, the evidence on that thread about a nasty space cloud heading toward earth, the source is totally garbage the same way this thread is going. Give it a rest please.

You previously stated something will happen this month. I call you up on this .. If nothing happens I want you to stop posting garbage

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Funny but that entire post sounds just like (almost to the word) of a now banned member, who had different dates and also got a lot of his "info" from Tolec.

Needless to say he was a miserable fail.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Erm, the thread that you posted the link to is full of people laughing at it. Hardly a credible source.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join