It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Did you not say this on page 1 of this thread

Now then, this is just my personal theory, so don't treat it as BS pulled from several sources perceived as hoaxes. I have some serious calculations and mathematical formula to back up their claims, that might be proven valid, and correct by early February 2014. I have done my research, and have come up with my own conclusion on when the Earth will shift its density from 3rd to 4th or 5th. Now then, for the uninitiated, I will first explain what density/dimension means in this context, and those two words can be used interchangeably.

Here you claim you have done your research and calculations. Can you provide us with your calculations and research with sources. Because now you are saying this is just a hunch

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I do not have my own contacts who have their own inside sources, only my dreams and hunches. I'm currently doing more research on the Internet using scientific date and historical observations/records to decide on what event might be highly possible concerning this hunch that I have of something big happening by Monday night, January 13 2014.

What about Tolec, is that not a contact for you because you have used him as the gospel in your past predictions or is what he says BS now?

You do understand that posting youtube videos is not really considered doing research?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Are we still indulging the OP then? I think ATS would be better served if his/her prediction threads were just ignored, then they can drift quietly into oblivion when inevitably nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
OK, let me do another analysis of this info. From this site, Tolec mentioned that his ET Andromedan contacts told him that the date for the shift of Earth into the 4th dimension would be on January 14, 2014 >>> ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com...

However, based on my calculations and feelings, I think the actual complete shift to the 4th dimension would be on a slightly later date/time-frame, which I think would be sometime between January 27-February 14 2014. Despite that, even though the complete transformation of Earth to become a 4th dimensional planet will happen no later than February 14 2014, according to my calculations, that still does not rule out the possibility of the beginning of some serious Earth changes or the possibility of ET first contact by the date that Tolec was told of, which is January 14 2014.

To sum it all up:

January 14 2014: The start of something major somewhere on our planet, per Tolec's info
January 27 2014-February 14 2014: Earth completely becomes a 4D planet, finally finishing its transformation process.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Menedes567
Tolec mentioned that his ET Andromedan contacts told him that the date for the shift of Earth into the 4th dimension would be on January 14, 2014

Garbage, you "forget" this

Guys, Andromedan Council contactee Tolec says Major Events followed by ET visitations are possible to occur sometime in October 2013

That obviously never happened, so why should they be believed about this?

Oh, remember this?

It turns out Comet ISON is not really a comet, but an ET Biosphere that is travelling towards our planet on a mission for First Contact and visitations.......Please read the information presented below: www.andromedacouncil.com... "Announcement: 09.07.13. Regarding the alleged - "Comet Ison"- to watch a new, detailed, Tolec

What happened there?

And then there was this claim...

August 2013 is also an important date. Why, read below: Tolec, another Andromedan contactee stated below: ......People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014.

So far every prediction you have posted here has failed... why should you be believed about this one?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I do not have my own contacts who have their own inside sources, only my dreams and hunches.

And yet you've referred to what Tolec says in this thread more times than I care to count.
So which is it?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Dude, don't listen to the naysayers. Keep on posting, some of us are listening and are intrigued by the information.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Concerning the Magnetosphere, what scientific calculation equals "a lot weaker". What is the conversion rate of "a lot"? how is A lot Measured? Is it similar to a crap load?

Secondly, can mankind prove beyond the shadow of a doubt the existence of a "soul"?

Thirdly, you said, "based on my calculations and feelings", what unit of measurement are your "feelings"? Have your "feelings" been accepted as the standard by which all "feelings" should be measured? How does one use your "feelings" as a unit of measurement in a calculation?

edit on 11-1-2014 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

To readers of the thread,

Has anyone seen the Mel Brooks movie "History of the world Part1"

The scene where Mel Brooks is in Roman times and going to get his unemployment pay for being stand up philosopher,

I can't make a specific one right now as the hunch that I'm feeling can't be pinpointed to a specific strong feeling of something specific. I do not have my own contacts who have their own inside sources, only my dreams and hunches. I'm currently doing more research on the Internet using scientific date and historical observations/records to decide on what event might be highly possible concerning this hunch that I have of something big happening by Monday night, January 13 2014.

This has to be the greatest stand up philosophy I have seen in a while on ATS and to keep on running as it has been over the last year or a little more it must be like the sources and links supplied not very solid.

Menedes, well done to pull readers in.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NeonHawk007

Dude, don't listen to the naysayers. Keep on posting, some of us are listening and are intrigued by the information.

Before you listen and get intrigued maybe you should look at these...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not a very good track record when it comes to predicting things.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Not a very good track record when it comes to predicting things.

That is the understatement of the year so far.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Well, we'd certainly like to, but the OP keeps bumping his threads to the top of the page every day or so and as a result someone will come in a post a response to him.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Guys, there has been a new update from Tolec's website that might have some relevance to my theory(based from my sequence of numbers) and guess that Earth will shift dimensions completely sometime between January 27-February 14 2014. Here is his new update, dated 13th January 2014: www.andromedacouncil.com...

Excerpt:

Another indicator of the coming dimensional shift:

01.13.14. A number of you have asked about a very large 'sphere', a "ball of energy", recently discovered near the Sun, looking like nothing we have ever seen before. Here is the video you have all referenced: www.youtube.com...

This is what I have learned about it: a.) it is a sphere of higher dimensional energy b.) this sphere is a being... a sentient, intelligent life force c.) this life form comes from Menkent in the Centaurus constellation - in the southern hemisphere [you can research this location using "Stellarium" star chart software]

d.) it is a truly magnificent being whose life force is from 'beyond' the 13th dimension of life e.) the specific purpose for this being to come here is to assist our solar system, including planet Earth, with the dimensional upward shift & transformation of this world... into that of the next faster/higher frequency/dimension of life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me. Wow! It seems that Earth's dimensional shift is pretty close! I can't wait!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How did u manage to come up with This cabbage.

This is something I would expect to hear from a life long mental patient.

Don't ever make a prediction again please

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, there has been a new update from Tolec's website that might have some relevance to my theory(based from my sequence of numbers) and guess that Earth will shift dimensions completely sometime between January 27-February 14 2014. Here is his new update, dated 13th January 2014: www.andromedacouncil.com...

Excerpt:

Another indicator of the coming dimensional shift:

01.13.14. A number of you have asked about a very large 'sphere', a "ball of energy", recently discovered near the Sun, looking like nothing we have ever seen before. Here is the video you have all referenced: www.youtube.com...

This is what I have learned about it: a.) it is a sphere of higher dimensional energy b.) this sphere is a being... a sentient, intelligent life force c.) this life form comes from Menkent in the Centaurus constellation - in the southern hemisphere [you can research this location using "Stellarium" star chart software]

d.) it is a truly magnificent being whose life force is from 'beyond' the 13th dimension of life e.) the specific purpose for this being to come here is to assist our solar system, including planet Earth, with the dimensional upward shift & transformation of this world... into that of the next faster/higher frequency/dimension of life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me. Wow! It seems that Earth's dimensional shift is pretty close! I can't wait!

Nice...moving the goal posts as usual....so nothing for today? It is all starting on the 27th now? As far as your giant ball of energy.....got any actual images from a credible source other than YouTube?

Again....still FAIL!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh..and by the way your video is using images from really old SOHO....circa 2009 so FAIL again...

You can reference each of them from that video and look up the exact images yourself.

Your research is retarded and you have been proven wrong so many times now it is ridiculous....please stop.

Here is one.....

Source

So I guess that knocks the wind out of you on this huh? Unless you believe that super being is travelling around the sun for a few years now just biding its time waiting for Tolec and you to make up your minds on the date it can finally visit.

I don't really know why I even keep posting here except that I LOVE calling out BS and seeing the OP squirm and try to move the dates out more.....FAIL!
edit on 1/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Hmmm..... It seems that Tolec must have his own reasons for mentioning that. However the video was just made by BPearthwatch from Youtube recently, indicating that the information is new and that the ball of energy is close. Also, it might have some relevance to the info from a link you can click on by going to Google search and typing on "Incoming Celestial Object".

edit on 14-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Hmmm..... It seems that Tolec must have his own reasons for mentioning that. However the video was just made by BPearthwatch from Youtube recently, indicating that the information is new and that the ball of energy is close. Also, it might have some relevance to the info from a link you can click on by going to Google search and typing on "Incoming Celestial Object".

edit on 14-1-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

Ummm....no you are wrong. It is the same images from 2009...I even linked to one of them that is clearly shown in the video. The video makes it impossible to read the dates for a reason....HOAX.

Tolec is no more in touch with an alien race than I am and you are no more a prophet or predictor than my 11 month old.

You have proven OVER and OVER that you just regurgitate crap from videos and wannabe ET contactees that are so full of $hit they can't even do their own research to make sure they aren't commenting on something that has already happened. HUGE FAIL on their part for wanting to get a comment out ahead of some actual research. Just shows how full of $hit Tolec really is.

Oh....and it does not matter when a video was made...what matters is when the pics were taken in the video...I can take an old VHS of my first 5 years growing up and put it on youtube today....does that mean the video was taken today and I am only 5? Seriously, if this is as in depth as you go with your "research" then that is sad.

Not sure why you keep this crap up. If you truly believe any of this stuff yourself then you must have felt let down SOOOOO many times it has to hurt because you have been saying the same thing over and over with absolutely none of it ever happening.

edit on 1/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I dunno, I find all this quite exciting, I seen HD, 3D, looking forward to 4K, and now we have 4D to look forward to, better start saving now.

...oh wait this isnt avsforums is it?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Guys, I just found out this new update from Project Camelot!!! Please read it guys, IT IS URGENT!!!!

projectcamelotportal.com...

Excerpt:

COMET ISON - DEBRIS FIELD?
14 Jan 2014 08:31 Written by Kerry Cassidy Category: Kerry's Blog

01-15-14 - STATUS REPORT JUST IN - coming from the South - earth is now passing through isons debris field. ISON was dropping 100,000 tons per minute, that's a lot more then the 40,000 tons we normally only get per year, so you do the Math: 100,000 Tons per minute x 12,960 Minutes during this time frame = 1,296,000,000.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join