It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hi guys, this will be a long post, so go and make a cup of coffee while you read this

Now then, this is just my personal theory, so don't treat it as BS pulled from several sources perceived as hoaxes. I have some serious calculations and mathematical formula to back up their claims, that might be proven valid, and correct by early February 2014.

I have done my research, and have come up with my own conclusion on when the Earth will shift its density from 3rd to 4th or 5th. Now then, for the uninitiated, I will first explain what density/dimension means in this context, and those two words can be used interchangeably.

I will explain to you what a "4th dimensional planet" is. A 4th dimensional planet is a planet that vibrates at a higher frequency of vibration, mostly with a composition of crystalline based-molecules and a lower magnetic field, with a much higher level of being. It is said that at that dimensional level, we can see colors that we never even thought would be possible, and matter would be more fluid and mystical.

The inhabitants of a 4D planet would vibrate at such a high level that all their spirit's energy chakras would be active and all their DNA strands would be fully functional, allowing us direct access to our spirit's Higher powers, enabling us to perform abilities such as telepathy, telekinesis, levitation, and teleportation as natural abilities. At that dimensional level, lower dimensional entities and lower vibrational humans would not be able to exist and function properly, as they will go insane due to their minds controlled by Ego and dark thoughts being overwhelmed by the bliss of Love and Unity, which is the predominant vibration in 4D.

That vibration causes the inhabitants of an entire planet who can match their soul's vibratory rate with the planet to become 4D beings, that enables all of them to be telepathically aware of each other. Their collective vibration can instantly disable negative thoughts, thus hindering lower dimensional beings from affecting them. On the contrary, it will be the lower dimensional beings who will have their minds literally going insane due to the pressure of the collective 4D vibration, that will be incompatible with their dark thoughts. Evil, lies and deception has nowhere to hide, in a telepathic environment.

Remember, when sometimes a group of people can get hysteria, and act like as if they can't have a grip on reality and seem to be in their own world? That is due to some negative vibration emanated from some "entities" or a powerful EM/electric wave affecting their aura or EM field around their soul.

Now then, Alex Collier, a contactee for the higher density ET group, Andromeda Council, has told him that a new frequency has emanated from the black holes in our Universe on March 23 1994, and that would cause us to move to 5th density on December 3rd 2013. He said that his ET contacts have told him that our Universe consists of 11 dimension or densities of existence, and when you compare that info with Dr. Michio Kaku's superstring/parallel multidimensional theories, as well as the true nature of Dark Energy, which scientists have yet to find out, that claim would have weight. You can read about that here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Excerpt:

More on the Sound-Frequency from the Black Holes

On March 23, 1994, nineteen suns pole-shifted at once in our galaxy. Many are pole-shifting all the time. At the same moment that these suns shifted, a new color-sound frequency began to emanate from all the black holes in the known universe.

Apparently, what this sound and color frequency is doing is that it is creating a holographic frequency above all the others - one that from our level would be considered 12th creational density. The effect is to raise all the other creational densities up. By December 3, 2013 third density as we know it will cease to exist.

It is now imploding on itself as it is being raised to a higher frequency. Those of us who stick around for the ride will be moving through 4th into 5th density - just like that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Of course, that prediction failed. BUT! The story is not over yet.

Tolec, another Andromedan Council contactee, has repeatedly stated that the date for the dimensional/density shift, is January 2014. Read here: www.andromedacouncil.com...

Excerpt:

It is expected planet Earth, her people & virtually all life, will begin her new 4D higher vibrational existence, her new fourth dimensional life, in early January 2014.

Please know that this moment of change to 4D will happen, literally, as fast as, in the 'blink of an eye'. This change to 4D life will be instantaneous. There will also be some pockets of 5D, fifth dimensional, vibration, on your new 4D Earth. But be assured, it will be an even more colorful, far more beautiful reborn world.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: So, there you go. I think January 2014 would be the more accurate time frame, with it probably being off by just a few weeks, if their calculations are wrong, with early February 2014 being the very farthest for that shift to happen.

Why would that be the case? I'll explain below.

I've done my research, and I may have found out about when the density shift would happen.

Remember, that Alex Collier said that a new frequency has emanated from all black holes in our Universe, pulling up all dimensional levels above? That would affect all of our timelines, and I have good news, his contact, Moraney was right after all. He just didn't told Collier about the real possible time frames for his own reasons, and it's really not even that far away from Dec 3 2013.

The process of the density shift to change our density from 3rd to 5th is known as "The Rule of 18", as I have coined it. I've used that calculation to come up with a sequence of numbers of years, months and weeks counting from the time of the new frequency's emergence in our Universe (March 1994) to Moraney's time frame of December 2013, and came up with the number 18.

Just like Collier said, according to his Andromedan contacts, a new frequency has started emanating from all black holes on March 1994. That frequency has the power to pull up all density levels above, pulling our 3rd density to 4th or 5th density. Now, 18 years from March 1994 is March 2012. 18 months from March 2012 is September 2013. 18 weeks from September 2013 counting from September 1 2013 is January 4 2014. 9 days before January 4 2014 will be 26 December 2013.

The final process might start from 26th December 2013. The planet begins its rough change in 9 days (first phase: possible very minor crustal movement; probability 20% of happening: From 26th December 2013), then rebirths into a higher dimensional world within 18 days, counting from January 4 2014, which will be…… January 22 2014. The Earth becomes a 4th dimensional world on January 22 2014. See. The pattern matches both Moraney's time frame and Tolec's contacts' time frame of some time in January 2014 for the density shift.

I will continue below, so please hang on. There are more.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
In other words, the density shift on planet Earth takes place in sequences of 18. The new frequency emanates from the black holes in our universe from March 1994, like Collier said based from what his Andromedan contacts stated, then 18 years from March 1994, which would be March 2012, the planet’s vibration has raised significantly and the magnetic field of Earth has weakened so much within those 18 years, speeding up its magnetic pole shift, all due to the new frequency. The evidence for that is increased seismic activity in our planet, with many 8 and 9 magnitude quakes happening, and even the higher density beings from 7th density above haven't send Light to Earth, many areas would have already been underwater by that time of March 2012.

Evidence of increased seismic activity: Dec 2004 Andaman 9.3 earthquake, ramping up as the years passed, with an 8.8 in Chile on February 2010, followed by a 9.0 in Japan on March 11 2011, then a double 8.7 and 8.2 quake that literally ruptured the Indo-Australian plate last year, and that would rapidly get out of hand hadn't the higher density folks used their utmost efforts to control that from escalating into a full blown global crustal shift.

But the Orion negative ET locks on our DNA strands are so powerful then this still wasn’t enough to unlock our locked DNA strands and our energy chakras, so while the planet continues its transformation of its internal dynamics as it continues to prepare itself to be changed to a higher density planet by January 2014, it would take at the very last time period in 3rd density for us to awaken our locked DNA.

So, 18 months from March 2012, which would be September 2013, the frequency has changed Earth’s inner dynamics even more, and that’s why we have freaky record-breaking weather, weaker magnetic field, as well as more volcanoes erupting(which the higher density beings have helped alleviate and suppress, otherwise Yellowstone would have erupted by then) .

That's also the reason why most channelers spoke about the importance of the date of September 2013, because it is the second last in the sequence of planetary transformation periods for Earth to finally make the density shift.

Now then, 18 weeks from September 2013, which would be early January 2014, this is when the fun starts. The planet’s vibration would be even more higher in early January 2014 compared to September 2013, that our DNA might be fully awakened by early January 2014. So, Tolec might be right after all, if you follow my “The rule of 18 sequence for the new frequency to affect our 3rd density reality”.

I’ve already made the calculations, so by early or mid January 2014, we might be able to awaken our DNA strands fully, allowing us to gain access to telepathy, levitation, telekinesis, and teleportation, all by early or mid January 2014. Not many people would be able to make the shift, though, so the number of people who will gain those abilities might be limited to around 10-15% of Earth's human population at first, before the planet fully becomes higher dimensional by early February 2014.

So from March 1994, it took around 18 years, 18 months, 18 weeks and 18 days, or around 20 years for the new frequency to completely transform our 3rd density. However, there might be trials or tribulations in the final days, as the Earth might do a pole shift or a worldwide crustal shift as it begins its final phase to change densities, and that might happen in the final 18 days, so I think we need to prepare financially, physically, mentally and psychologically for a possible pole shift in January 2014, as the Earth makes its final process to change densities.

Thankfully, we might have fully awakened DNA strands when the pole shift happens, allowing us to tackle the challenge with our new abilities. There might even be a final battle between Light and Dark in the final days before the complete density shift of the planet, and that’s where Ragnarok, the Viking mythical story of an end time battle between the gods came from.

Now, when I’ve done my research, it’s not hard at all. It just takes time for the new frequency to change Earth’s internal dynamics, as well as the solar system’s vibration, and with each sequence from year to month to week to day, the rate of Earth’s vibration increases multiple times, however the Orion negative ETs have foreseen that, and have installed powerful DNA locks when they travelled back in time on us so that it would take an extremely high vibrating force to unlock them and make us awaken our chakras and DNA, which would probably happen within the last 18 days or within the 9 days from 26th Dec 2013 for those whose soul is much higher in vibration compared to the average Earthling(perhaps 1/3rd of some Starseeds, who might awaken their powers within the 9 days from 26th Dec 2013????

So, like Collier said, the first group of humans to change densities might number only 300-500 million, in January 2014. The rest, would depend on how they handle the rise in vibration in early January 2014. Of course, my calculation might be wrong, and it could be off by a few weeks, with that happening only in late January 2014 or early February 2014, or perhaps even slightly later than that.

Moraney must have know about this, but he purposefully didn’t tell it at that time because he was worried about Collier, so he gave the date of December 3 2013, which is close enough.

In the end, you Alex Collier was right after all. It’s just that Moraney might have done the calculation wrong concerning the question of when the vibration from the new frequency would awaken our locked DNA strands, that’s all. The error gap is quite small, compared to their perspective of our time, since a month of our time seems just like a day from higher dimensional perspective…….

So, Tolec's stated time frame of January 2014, would be much closer to the time of when Earth's density shift would take place, compared to Collier's stated time frame of December 2013.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I will treat this like BS you have pulled out your ass - because that's exactly what it is

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Explains why I can spot spooks and their activities with no computer programs or mechanical devices.
A sort of remote viewing technique that is always on...No need for meditative or relaxation preparation to turn it on.

fascinating stuff.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Nope, I am merely calculating on when the new frequency coming out of the black holes in our Universe would change the density here, and I've found out the answer might be 18 years, 18 months, 18 weeks and 18 days(or 20 years) from when the new frequency just started coming in from March 1994, and the answer would be sometime in January-February 2014.

Why would it take that long? Well, a pregnant woman would need time to give birth to a baby, from the moment of receiving the sperm to giving birth would take months, so the process for Earth to shift densities from the time of the emergence of the new density-changing frequency would also take time, and I've just found out the answer, and that is January-February 2014.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Remember, when sometimes a group of people can get hysteria, and act like as if they can't have a grip on reality and seem to be in their own world?

I think you hit the nail on the head right there buddy.

edit on 24-12-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Guys, here is evidence on Earth's rapidly changing internal dynamics.

The Earth's magnetic field has weakened a lot now, compared to 3000 years ago, read here: theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Excerpt:

" Ron Shaar of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and author of the research paper Earth and Planetary Science Research letters, discovered in tests conducted in 2010 that the Earth’s magnetic field was capable of declining by as much as 40% over the brief span of just 20 years and that Earth’s present magnetic field was an unbelievable 2.5 times stronger 3000 years ago than it is today. The reality is no one knows what will happen to the planet during a polar reversal and no one knows how quickly such a change could take place."

Then read here: theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Excerpt:

November 24, 2013 – SPACE – The European Space Agency on Friday launched three satellites it hopes will help understand why the magnetic field that makes human life possible on Earth appears to be weakening.

Scientists say the magnetosphere is weakening and could all but disappear in as little as 500 years as a precursor to flipping upside down. It has happened before – the geological record suggests the magnetic field has reversed every 250,000 years, meaning that, with the last event 800,000 years ago, another would seem to be overdue.

More here: fuel-efficient-vehicles.org...

Excerpts from the broadcast: (later silenced by Pres. G.W. Bush and party)

… scientists have made a startling discovery. It seems there’s a storm brewing deep within the Earth, a storm that is weakening our vital magnetic shield. [15 to 50% depending on the location]

PETER OLSON (Johns Hopkins University): The Earth’s magnetic field has been our protector for millennia, and now, it appears, it’s about to go away.

JOHN SHAW (University of Liverpool): The Earth’s magnet field is getting weaker rapidly.

MARIO ACUNA (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center): We cannot guarantee that the magnetic field of the Earth is still going to be there a thousand years from today.

NARRATOR: Is our invisible shield about to disappear?

JEREMY BLOXHAM (Harvard University): The question is not if that’s going to happen, it’s when that’s going to happen.

See: There is scientific evidence for the changes.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As TEOTWAWKI date keeps 'moving along' because nothing ever happens, i will say 'move along' to the OP.

ATS needs to set up a policy for 2014; incorrect prediction = instant ban.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Rapha
As TEOTWAWKI date keeps 'moving along' because nothing ever happens, i will say 'move along' to the OP.

Why not let freedom of speech live?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Tucket

Rapha

Why not let freedom of speech live?

Not stopping freedom of speech.

Simply emphasizing 'consequences for spewing out lies'.

If the BS doesn't come true = instant ban. The OP is still free to spread the rumour.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Menedes567
I have some serious calculations and mathematical formula to back up their claims

Would you mind sharing this? I am assuming the "18" thing isnt what you are talking about. I would enjoy seeing the math, but maybe I missed it in what you already posted.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I concur with the above.
I would love to see the mathematical calculations that led you to your conclusions.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

ignorant_ape

I will treat this like BS you have pulled out your ass - because that's exactly what it is
. Pretty RUDE DUDE! Anything is possible and probable.
edit on 24-12-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: To be a little gentler

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dear OP, I sure hope your right, I am SO ready for it. PEACE.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Another prediction from the worst possible predictor on ATS!....

What's your current success rate Menendes?.......any movement on your 100% failure rate yet?

Don't make me laugh!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think ATS may need a facepalm emoticon.

And now to the OP. No nothing like a major laws of physics change is going to happen in jan-feb. If say another universe crashed into our then that might be possible. but we'd all be dead before we could even say "what the f*ck?"
edit on 24-12-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Rapha

That is the purpose of this forum. Is it not? I don't remember reading any where the predictions had to be accurate.
edit on 12/24/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Vary interesting but your missing some vary important factors for this to play out.

As Mr ET once told me, there are a few things to remember.

The physical body can not exist in it's present form in 5D. We can only get to the highest point of 4D.

Three things must happen first, the planets people must unite as one. Two there are to be no more wars.
3 all the planets people are to have one voice, as to be all equals on one world.

The hole planet has to transition all at one time.

When ever I here information form an ET about our future it's only a ( probability of what can happen ).

For there is not a ET race that controls or directs our future, we the people are in control of that.

That's right the people of the world control when we move to 4D but then again the probability of when that will happen is up to us. And it's not easily know as to when it is going to happen.

You have to place every thing in to context as to how fast people evolve to the point as to make the transition to that point.

The best estimation I have heard is from 2085 to 2245 why look at how slow it take people to make up there minds and to learn to start thinking the same thing all around the world.

( start thinking the same thing all around the world ) This is the most important factor of all things in this world that needs to be met be for we even see out first ET encounter in mass.

Every thing you talk about must be applied globally for any of it to happen, for your taking about global shift of people and conciseness for no sole is left behind when it happens it will happen to all of us not just the few.

For that is the only why this will work as per Mr ET they are allot like spok in a way.

Have a good one.

They have an eye on you.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Dude, I am strapped in and ready to hit the 18th dimension. So adjust your tin foil hats and pass the cheetoes this portends to be an interesting trip. Yeehaw

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I don't know about your Mr. ET contact's info, but some times ETs can't give out the correct info even though they know the most probable outcome for events, since they don't want people to be complacent and dependent too much on them for info, and want us to do our won research and studies based on the clues given.

I trust in Tolec's contacts' info, and I am 100% certain that what he said would become true. Your comments are interesting, but lack science, since we all know that Earth will not even make past 2015 without a devastating magnetic pole reversal and temporary failure of the magnetic field. I think you failed to understand that humans have no influence on their consciousness and environmental surroundings, it is THE UNIVERSE(Creator Force) that have the greatest influence on us and our environment, and if the Universe is about to change, then we will follow suit, whether we want it to happen or not.

Below is a link that explains that if the Universe changes, we change as well, regardless of whether we will it or not.

www.davidreneke.com...#

Excerpt:

Time to take that holiday you’ve always wanted because the universe and everything in it could be about to collapse and be squeezed into a tiny ball. And it could happen today.

As reported by the Daily Mail, mankind and everything we know could cease to exist and the process might already have started, should scientists at University of Southern Denmark be correct. “Now we have performed more precise calculations, and we see two things: Yes, the universe will probably collapse, and a collapse is even more likely than the old calculations predicted,” Jens Krog, PhD student at the university told the Daily Mail.

We shan’t pretend to understand how this brain-bending event has been calculated, but the researchers claim they “have proven” the theory whereby a “shift in the forces of the universe will cause every particle in it to become extremely heavy”. The article explains this process is called “phase transition” and this new weight will essentially “squeeze” everything into a small, extremely hot, heavy, tiny ball.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: So the conclusion is, we are souls and conscious particles of the Universal will, and if the body(Universe) changes, we(the atoms) change as well. It is simple science. Some may call it pseudo-science, but it will be proven by February 2014.

However, we need to prepare for extreme seismic activity from 26th December 2013 onwards, since we don't know what kind of final adjustments Earth would make in its imminent final process for dimensional shifting.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join