It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Thank you for your reply.

( Your comments are interesting, but lack science, ) This has nothing to do with science.
Science and magic are the same thing.

( Earth will not even make past 2015 )
Ok so we wont make it past 2015, but if we do would you not consider that there is a different out come in store for us. I have a good Idea of what it might be since things are gong to end in 2015 I will wait and see, as to what is going to happen. Mr ET has bin right up to now, I don't see how he could be wrong now.

( devastating magnetic pole reversal and temporary failure of the magnetic field ) this is not the first time and wont be the last but it has a bigger meaning than you think, there is more at play here. This is some thing you need to apply to the hole universe it is a mechanism for greater thing, not our destruction.
But that's ok when 2015 passes try to remember this, think big not small.

( I think you failed to understand that humans have no influence on their consciousness and environmental surroundings, it is THE UNIVERSE(Creator Force) that have the greatest influence on us and our environment, and if the Universe is about to change, then we will follow suit, whether we want it to happen or not. )

Mr ET said you have good sense of humor with this statement.
THE UNIVERSE(Creator Force) that have the greatest influence on us and our environment. Now if the creator force made us then why would he wont to control us, what would be the point of making 8 billion puppets to control at the creator forces will. Now Mr ET said you have lots to learn, and to still keep digging.

I am going to give you a gift that Mr ET would like you to have.

The road to salvation does not start outside of yourself but deep inside of yourself in the places that you fear the most, and once past that point of no return you will begins to see the real truth.

Good luck with this. Your going to need it.

Marry X mass and happy new year to all.

Mr ET says good luck on your Qwest.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I will continue to trust in Tolec and the shift will happen in January 2014 like he said. The Earth can no longer wait for humans, because she will go to the next dimension. Many of my contacts who have their contacts with higher dimensional beings have already stated that the time frame is January 2014, so your source must be disinfo.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My goodness! I starred and flagged you for such an interesting read.

It read like a good science fiction book.
I want to read more...

I've read similar topics to yours before, but always thought that this would probably not happen in my lifetime.
You know what? I hope you are right. We need a change.
I'm going to meditate a little on this tonight to see what my spirit guides have to say about this.

Who is Mr.ET? I'm really curious. Please send me a U2U if you'd rather explain in private.
edit on 25/12/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So how did you come to leave out the 3 days of darkness in all this? Or lesser Beings who do not want the change to happen will go all out on this one, last chance you know.

As for my contact's, none will give a date since the idea of Time really does not exist in 4/5D worlds. Except mine do include the words Hell and Payment Due! Some might laugh since being at Peace, even if the Sky shall fall we know we could not go outside and stop it!

Hell I do not even know what in Gods name I need to get ready for! Since I've been told it will come so fast, without knowing, all you can do is Enjoy whats to come. How does one Enjoy something Unknown? Other then have a silly laugh at things that don't make any sence anymore; more like WHY did I think this in the first place.

All I do know is I'm changing, the world seems to be the same going downhill fast! If I could stop it I would except I am nut's so no one will listen anyway. So caught up into themselves they forgot everything, yet some now remember and it drives you crazy! You can not put anything into words, does not apply to what is happening.

If this is DNA growth, so be it. I can say somethings in the works, I just have no idea what it is. It is good though, I'm tired of waiting, Opps side is tired!

I just wonder if the world is ready! Would bite if just one wanted it to stay the same, you know! Would hate to see this being dragged on for another year.

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hello OP, your post is, as ever, filled with utter nonsense. It seems like you're destined to never learn from your mistakes, but never fear, it not your fault - you may just have a less active brain.

Badly wired.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Menedes567
I will continue to trust in Tolec and the shift will happen in January 2014 like he said. The Earth can no longer wait for humans, because she will go to the next dimension. Many of my contacts who have their contacts with higher dimensional beings have already stated that the time frame is January 2014, so your source must be disinfo.

You trust "Tolec" when they have constantly lied to you.... remember these silly claims you have made here before...

Major Events followed by ET visitations are possible to occur sometime in October 2013

and this one

It turns out Comet ISON is not really a comet, but an ET Biosphere that is travelling towards our planet on a mission for First Contact and visitations......Again, it is not a comet. This is a large scale ship, a biosphere, named Xanterexx, its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established.

and this one

he said his Andromedan contacts told him that we and the entire solar system will ener 5th density on December 3 2013.

and this

August 2013 is also an important date. Why, read below: Tolec, another Andromedan contactee stated below: ......People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014.

remember this claim by you?

Here we go again!! Rasputin predicted that something major will happen on August 23 2013! Please read below:

and this one?

Something big and world-changing might happen by or before October 1 2013 to spur such a drastic move by FEMA

and also this one

a mothership from the Star Nations will hover low above Cleveland around October 24-27 2013

Every single prediction by you here has failed, yet you still trust your "source"...... Why do you still trust them?

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Maybe "Tolec" is just really bad at math...
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
Man,do we need a change with Fukushima probably being our demise and all.
Still trying to stay 'the glass is half full ' optimistic.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wait! Nothing wrong with Japan, some but not all of the vocanos haven't poped their tops yet! Plus the clean up of the gulf oil spill was just Fine! No strange weird noises at night and good old Ison is Dead! If one like's to play tick-tack-tow in the sky, it can be done! No way in Gods name is the US Broke either.

What we need is some aliens to actually land and say WTF or you people Crazy! We know Waking Up is slow, only this has gone way to far!

Looking at the Bright Side of things, it has to change! I sure do not anything bright coming our way unless there is an intervention of some sort's.

There is nothing wrong with this World. If you actually believe That One, you do have a bigger problem I might add. As for the rest of us, How do you turn off this crazy Ride?

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Menedes567

You really need to do you home work on the Tolec you know.

Now you know that they are not 3d or 4d or 5d beings They come from a higher frequency than us.

And I hope you know that the earth exists in an infinite set of realities, so as per Mr ET the Tolecs could be talking about another earth in a different reality that all this stuff is happening to not this one on this 3d plane. So they can be right, but not about this earth, so we really don't know what earth they are talking about.

Mr ET would suggest that you make an appointment with them and get it from the horse mouth as they say. Mr ET knows them vary well, and some times they are a little off as to what dimension they are taking about.

Personally I don't have a clue as to what the Tolecs talk about and how they get there info, all I know is when Mr ET talks he or she or it I don't know, is vary good with this probability of out comes, now that is dependent on witch way the planets Consciousness shifts to. If you can understand that.

Mr ET says

Have a good night.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I guess I did not get my Christmas wish? That being all you arguementive love and light type grade A moron's would leave ATS for good and find your own bull# forum to litter this rubbish onto.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well OP I see your going to start the new year with a bang.

I would have thought after the last few predictions that you have made, you would have figured out how this one is going to go over.

I guess at some point in time something you predict may come actually true, so I am going to sit back and watch this unfold, although I don't expect anything to actually happen the replies should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You lost me at "Andromeda Council"

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Evil, lies and deception has nowhere to hide, in a telepathic environment.

Oh but that is the Great Deception.

This whole 4th Dimension Shift event is rigged by TPTB that are going to transform this world into a NWO paradise with the help from the fallen watchers and other fallen seraphs like Azazel.

Imagine a veil of darkness that forces us 3rd dimensionists to see the ordinary gray world on the left of the picture shown above.

Then the higher vibration covers everything with a rainbow where the gray sky turns blue. WInter plants turn prime green. No road works, no scratches on red cars etc.

i have witnessed this 4th dimension happen during the aftermath of a minor epileptic seizure on 24 November 2013.

Its a trap people. Everyone who believes that it is good, is going to be dragged to hell, hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Menedes567
Hi guys, this will be a long post, so go and make a cup of coffee while you read this

Now then, this is just my personal theory, so don't treat it as BS pulled from several sources perceived as hoaxes. I have some serious calculations and mathematical formula to back up their claims, that might be proven valid, and correct by early February 2014.

So...I have yet to see any serious calculations or any mathematical formulas. All you have done it show that you are using your own made up numerology sequences to try to show some type of link to dates.

It has already been asked for in this thread yet you have not shown anything.

And as has been pointed out as well....you are full of FAIL on EVERY prediction you have made so far. I would start looking for different sources or a new avenue to spend your wasted time on.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

So...I have yet to see any serious calculations or any mathematical formulas. All you have done it show that you are using your own made up numerology sequences to try to show some type of link to dates.

And you probably won't considering the source.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anyway, I think that some Earth humans would start to be able to use abilities such as telepathy, levitation, and telekinesis by late January 2014, with the most probable time frame for that to happen would be some time between January 16 2014-January 26 2014....

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Anyway, I think that some Earth humans would start to be able to use abilities such as telepathy, levitation, and telekinesis by late January 2014, with the most probable time frame for that to happen would be some time between January 16 2014-January 26 2014....

So when that time frame comes and goes are we going to see the time frame moved again?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Guys, please check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will know that the density/dimensional shift of Earth is very very near, when almost every one on Earth can see shadow beings and other mystical and mysterious entities all over the planet. UFO sightings would also skyrocket massively, leading to our open contact with higher dimensional ETs. If that happens, we will know that the density shift is just days or less than 2 weeks away.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

We will know that the density/dimensional shift of Earth is very very near, when almost every one on Earth can see shadow beings and other mystical and mysterious entities all over the planet.

Everyone on Earth can already see shadow people, because every time the sun shines the shadow people will be there.

In fact they can be behind you, in front of you, or on the side of you.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Menedes567
We will know that the density/dimensional shift of Earth is very very near, when almost every one on Earth can see shadow beings and other mystical and mysterious entities all over the planet.

Operation Green Light (June 2012) --> LIE
21-12-12 --> Big Fat Lie
21-12-13 --> Oh no not another ugly lie

Notice a pattern here ?

And every time, the channelers say the same LIE, 'dimensional shift of Earth is very very near'.

You guys simply do an amazing job at proving that ALL ALIENS CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

The shadow beings (as in the film Constantine) are weak nephil spirits who are all slaves fulfilling errands for their fallen angel handlers.

How can they be seen in a higher 4th dimension if they are negative entities that cannot venture out of places like Tartarus for example ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join