It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

No. Someone does.

Here is an interesting way to look at things.

Mr Mummy is a respected mainstream Egyptologist. However, whilst at SRI in the 70s he wrote papers on precognition, ESP and retro causality.

Who shares those interests? Who else wanted DNA samples apart from him, alledgedly?

Could it be if he share their interests they share his belief in Egypt being a factor? What about the Romanian Sphinx?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Yes it is interesting CTJ83 for sure.

Here is an article from the late Georgina Bruni , scroll down the page to see what she has to say.

dudeman.net...

I am not sure re the alleged Romanian Sphinx to be honest or what role that stuff would have to play if any?

Whatever the case is, DNA seems to be a key thing with folks at the moment.

edit on 28-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Could the grandson involved in Cash Landrum, Colby, have the same markers as those in the group?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Well Dr. Nolan seriously considers genetic markers as a major
explanation for high strangeness. What I'd give to have a
discussion with him. But he's not responding.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The witnesses that were there, are either dead now, or their brains
have been shaked n' baked, by either radiation/chemicals/hypnosis,
etc........
Kev

Hang on who's dead? Which witnesses?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bob Brier specializes in paleopathology according to his bio. Which is the study of ancient diseases in humans and animals. The DNA link maybe?

paleopathology-association.wildapricot.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ha ha. "Whatever I want to call it"!
Yes. I am still having issues with whatever it was!

On a serious note, what explanation would be given for the damage to the area?

If natural plasma caused the effects to the surroundings as has been described, and just my opinion, there would be evidence of this in other plasma type incidents and it isn't something I recall being an effect from natural plasmas or BOL, whatever you want to call it!

The other time I recall surrounding trees being affected was the Travis Walton case.
Oh, and what is it about Pine forests? It may be just me, but I do hear them mentioned in a few cases, if memory serves me correctly?

edit on 28-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Could the grandson involved in Cash Landrum, Colby, have the same markers as those in the group?

Possibly, although I don't know if he was ever checked for this. He's been fairly tight lipped on the case only occasionally given interviews.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

On a serious note, what explanation would be given for the damage to the area?

To carry on playing Devil's advocate. That's another big question mark. Because what do you mean by the damage to the area?

The damage to trees was supposedly just markings by the Forestry Commission to signify trees that were to be felled. Which eventually they were. Then we have the markings on the ground.

See also this post way back : www.abovetopsecret.com...

The radiation readings are also questionable. Let's pull out this video again.

And a a scientific sceptical analysis here.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The damage reported by Halt and his team on night 3?

"HALT: There’s a round abrasion on the tree about three and a half, four inches in diameter...it looks like it might be old, but, er...strange, there’s a crystalline...pine sap that has come out that fast. You say there was other trees here that are damaged in a similar fashion?"

"ENGLUND: Yes, all facing in toward the centre of the landing site..."

Then further on the tape:

"HALT: ...side facing the...interesting. The indentations look like something twisted as it dropped... you know, as it sat down on them. Looks like someone took something and sat it down and twisted it from side to side. Very strange".[/e]
Quote source: www.ianridpath.com...

Unless the forestry commision were attempting Maypole dancing while marking the trees?

I haven't the time to check right now, but I am sure the mention of a broken canopy of trees above the site has been mentioned too?

IF the ground was hard during the winter, I would like to know how the 3 indentations were made and by what method?

Devil advocate is fine. It helps to try and iron out thoughts and ideas.

edit on 4-29-2018 by Springer because: USE THE EXTERNAL CONTENT TAGS - LAST WARNING

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

One more question in regards to personnel using equipment to check for radiation.

On the tape, the meter reading only changes when near the trees and near the centre of triangle.

Is the suggestion by the gentleman in the video, that the men in charge of the equipment did not know how to read the equipment provided or misread the readings?
One would hope that the training provided would prevent this, but mistakes can be made.
If so obvious to somebody as to this gentleman in the video, why did it take so long for this to be realised, but missed by those trained to use the equipment as well as those, like Mr. Pope who investigated RFI?

Or was this an attempt by some investigators and witnesses to exaggerate what the readings actually represented?

Investigations into Radiation by Plasma Oscillations for instance, goes back further than this 1956 paper.
adsbit.harvard.edu...

edit on 28-4-2018 by AdamE because: To bed or not to bed? That is the question.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Deathbed confessions are always fake..

Kev

Absolutism is the folly of the deluded or inflated ego...

Further to the topic, many deathbed confessions have proven to be not only true but very helpful in solving multitudes of mysteries throughout the ages.

sigh

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Are there many who write "confessions" when they're age 70 (and clear-minded) but keep that sealed...not to be opened until after they're gone?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Agreed. Do you consider material such as this as been valid though?.

youtu.be...
edit on 29-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Hi Adam,

You probably should familiarize yourself with the 'controls' above each reply box. On a PC you can hover a mouse over it to tell you what each icon is for.

There is also a huge guide to using the 'BB code' employed by this forum and how to use it here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you've ever heard of HTML then it is very similar to that. I'd advise you to spend some time reading up on it to avoid breaking forum rules. All formatting has to go between bracketed tags e.g [tag] your content here [/tag].

A couple of useful hints to show how your replies should look before you post them.

Quoting from an external source

Quoting from post by another member

Now moving on.....

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Wasn't there two photo comparisons of the tree at Rendlesham as in back then and now?

I plan on visiting Rendlesham forest later this year, it's an excuse to take my brand new kawasaki on its first Road trip granted, but if I will take loads of pics and vids of said trees when I'm there...don't know if any other uk atsers would be up for it..

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

"HALT: There’s a round abrasion on the tree about three and a half, four inches in diameter...it looks like it might be old, but, er...strange, there’s a crystalline...pine sap that has come out that fast. You say there was other trees here that are damaged in a similar fashion?"

"ENGLUND: Yes, all facing in toward the centre of the landing site..."

The markings in the picture above (taken in 1983) were made prior to trees being felled by foresters.

"HALT: ...side facing the...interesting. The indentations look like something twisted as it dropped... you know, as it sat down on them. Looks like someone took something and sat it down and twisted it from side to side. Very strange"

Or perhaps it is just the marks of an axe made by the forester as he looks around him from a central position amongst the trees?

I haven't the time to check right now, but I am sure the mention of a broken canopy of trees above the site has been mentioned too?

I believe Colonel Halt has said this at some point in the past. But it's only anecdotal evidence.

IF the ground was hard during the winter, I would like to know how the 3 indentations were made and by what method?

I knew this meteorological snapshot would come in handy again.

As we can see the temperature wasn't below freezing 0°C until after the alleged landing on 25th/26th. In the run up it had been very mild. You would certainly have localized areas with temperature variations. But everything points to the ground not being frozen until AFTER the night of 25th/26th December.

Here is one of the plaster casts (the size of Colonel Halts' head!)

Here is one of the landing markings (coloured) photographed on December 26th 1980. Around 7 hours after the incident at 10:00 - 10:30am.

It bears no resemblance to the plaster cast. Not only that there doesn't appear to be any signs of plaster around it. Other photographs of the landing site and marks left are no better.

As an afterthought here is the landing site that Burroughs and Penniston allegedly located in 2010.

Please remember that the forest had to be completely replanted after the storms of 1987. So there can never be a direct comparison to how it looked in 1980.

In summary the case for something landing, disappearing into the sky, returning after darkness and then vanishing again is rather contentious.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

There's no photos of the trees from immediately after the incident that have ever been made public. Enjoy your trip to the forest. But remember it's not the same as it was in 1980!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Now now... just because sometimes people in the ATS family get into
a tussle, is no reason for such responses.

Now.. should I have said "generally" not 'always'.

yes, point taken.

But as far as we know, all the Roswell deathbed confessions were fake..
as one example.

I'm the same old Kelly Pretty Bear I've always been.. i have no agendas..
and still keep a fairly open mind, even when there is a mountain of
evidence pointing towards or against a conclusion.

A person just gets weary, that there is such a mountain of BS in certain
topics.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. Sending you a message to stop bunching thread with the mistakes I suddenly keep making.

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join