It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yup.

Don't get the metaphor there...but it's no
Doubt profound.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

This is fine and thanks for the reply. I mean no harm and apologize if any offence was caused.

You have made it clear that 'seeking this information out is against the rule of the site' and I have learned from this error of judgement.

It will not happen again.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
While I have some spare time, and following on from the Quantum Radar aspect, Quantum Illumination is interesting.

Technology to improve national defence

Quantum radar uses a sensing technique called quantum illumination to detect and receive information about an object. At its core, it leverages the quantum principle of entanglement, where two photons form a connected, or entangled, pair.
The method works by sending one of the photons to a distant object, while retaining the other member of the pair. Photons in the return signal are checked for telltale signatures of entanglement, allowing photons from the noisy environmental background to be discarded. This can greatly improve the radar signal-to-noise in certain situations.
To date, quantum illumination has only been explored in the laboratory. The Government of Canada, under the Department of National Defence's All Domain Situational Awareness (ADSA) Science & Technology program, is investing $2.7 million to expedite its use in the field.
"This project will allow us to develop the technology to help move quantum radar from the lab to the field," said Baugh. "It could change the way we think about national security."

Read more at: phys.org...
phys.org...

Quantum illumination reveals phase-shift inducing cloaking

Abstract:

www.nature.com...

edit on 23-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2018 by AdamE because: trying to make sure my post complies with ATS standards and rules.

edit on 4-24-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

You better check your message box Adam (the envelope in the top right corner). I guess there will be a message waiting for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You are a great guy.. everyone knows you just didn't understand the rules.
I'd really miss you if you weren't here.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You claim the X-Files steals from ATS and then don't know what I'm referring to.

You have lost the art of forehead sweat young Kevin.

Dr. They is the "they" referred to in the latest series of the X-Files (episode 4). The episode that explores the "Mandela Effect" or "Mengele Effect" or whatever it is and the problems of knowing truth from fiction.

I'd suggest you watch it again (or for the first time even). You'll probably find it hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Until you do nobody knows for sure.

edit on 23/4/2018 by mirageman because: Nobody know for sure

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Did no one else notice Kev, that when the new X Files events series started (the first one), that the Roswell craft has a giant turbine in the bottom Center of it.

No one explained it as far as I remember. It was clearly a jet turbine.

“they” perhaps?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes. I have a message. I cannot edit or remove it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

We should but that's never going to happen.

Just like it didn't happen with the TV series "24"...

Way back when we got an email from one of the production crew who was also a member here thanking ATS for feeding the show's writers pretty much all the plot lines of season five.

C'est La Vie

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE

Yes. I have a message. I cannot edit or remove it.

It remains on your record like a yellow card in the English Premier League to remind you of a possible ban.

Nobody wants to see you banned but the privacy of each and every member, and of course the rules of the site, have to be respected.
edit on 23/4/2018 by mirageman because: Nobody knows for sure

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm dense sometimes.

"You have lost the art of forehead sweat young Kevin"

what does that mean?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Don't worry Kev you may enjoy the X-Files but you are obviously not an X-Phile.

"The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat" is the title of Episode 4 of the X-Files S11 that just aired on, well I don't know which channels it aired in the USA. But it was on here on Channel 5 in the UK very recently.

Watch the videos I've linked. You might found yourself mopping your brow after viewing them. No body knows four shore.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have a fault. I do not memorize the titles of episodes.
Not even star trek. It's one of the few things that I
don't remember. I find the titles inappropriate in
most cases and ill-fitting to the content. So I seem
to automatically filter out titles.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Why that is?

I guess nobody knows for sure Kev?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I've had multiple death threats.
I've had probably dozens of people screaming for me to be banned or censured.
It's amazing that i don't have a yellow mark in my file (yet).
But I know rules and know to the millimeter where the line is and how to avoid it.

I'd never out someone's real identity, rules or no rules. It could get them killed.
I'd never do anything like that. ATS is full of people crazier than I am (I think)
and much more violent. When i was 12, after gun safety class one time, I shot
at and killed a happy little marmot in our garden. He was eating the lettuce.
I was told to do so. There's not a single day since then, that I haven't hurt
inside that I ended the happy little life of a happy little critter, for almost no
reason at all. It's not like we were starving. I made a poor redneck.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You are in maximum brat-pack kids mode today.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

AdamE CHECK YOUR PMs. You have another one about copy/pasting the work of others...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You've had "multiple death threats" because of your participation on ATS?

Funny that, I have dozens over the last two decades too. They don't mean much in the real world thankfully, as long as you have proper security when going to public outings.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

That explanation was much easier than the other messages in regards to what I was doing wrong when quoting from articles. Very specific, which helps. Thanks.
edit on 24-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

You've had "multiple death threats" because of your participation on ATS?

Funny that, I have dozens over the last two decades too. They don't mean much in the real world thankfully, as long as you have proper security when going to public outings.

I also do not favour a highly professional drone paying my garden a visit, then after I give it the bird, go inside to get my camera only to return and see it shoot of towards the SE.
This was not a toy.
Oh, I heard it arriving from the distance, hence my venturing to see if I was correct.
Maybe try a more quieter one next time. It made the dogs bark next door. I would advise the makers to speak to the Acoustical Society. They may help solve this problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join