It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I will give this a go.

In the context of my previous theories regarding possible sources of "negative mass (or negative energy) in some form" in areas such as Rendlesham Forest and Skinwalker Ranch.

"For another, the Alcubierre drive requires the creation of a region of space with an energy that's less than the zero-point energy of space itself, requiring the existence of negative mass (or negative energy) in some form."

Source: www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I"m sure you know that negative mass thing for "warp drive"
is a complete non-starter for the human race.

We are somewhere between Kardashev 0 and 1.
To produce negagive mass would probably require
at least a Kardashev 2 civilization.

I love your adventurous explorations into science..

but I think perhaps I appreciate say MM's investigations just as much.

Certain topics, such as this one, are complete BS fantasies at our level
of development. Functionally just a different form of metaphysics
fantasy.

Of course, if we don't try.. it won't ever happen.. and it's fun to read about..

and crazed old occult physicists are still cackling away working on these sort
of ideas..

but it's irresponsible.. and verging on social-engineering / psyops to keep pushing
this stuff like it's going to happen tomrorow or that we already have it.

Would you agree Adam?

Kev

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hi KellyPrettyBear.

I am still learning as I move along but keeping in my mind the aspects of energy, frequency, vibration that govern everything.

For example the following link is something that I will find and then try to spend time understanding this part of physics to see if it fits with any of my thoughts and theories.

"Physicists have created what they say is the first device that's capable of generating particles that behave as if they have negative mass."
Source: MIKE MCRAE 14 JAN 2018
www.sciencealert.com...

If it wasn't for MM and the professional ways, imo, MM approach to things, along with some of the outstanding chats that can arise from posts of interest in this thread, I don't think I would have shared my thoughts and theories on such a platform and on such a scale as I have been.

In a funny way, the internet could be viewed almost in line with theory of communication and access to Universal Knowledge, in that it if you pose a question say, depending on source, it could be truth or fiction, but there are also things unaccessible or classified. Only those with the 'need to know' would be privy to the truth?

Maybe universal knowledge also contains these aspects in the sense of truth tellers and tricksters, but only those that can access this Universal Knowledge like Shamans or even the Babylonians (those with the 'need to know' would be privy to the truth?)

I do not think the universe is a Matrix as has been described by some in the field, but I see some of the similarities in them, as above.

I think it inevitable when comparing to people now being able to build a computer in their home, send their own satellites into space, that whatever exotic technology that may be under wraps, could one day follow the same path.

Maybe in the eyes of some it is more a matter of 'when' and not 'if' ?

How would this be handled?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The super wealthy will exterminate most human life at some point. Most nonhuman life too.

What they do with technology at that point is not my concern. I'll be dead.

Humans are a pathological species and i hold little hope for them.

As much as i love science and truth...its anthropology and abnormal developmental psychology that will write our future.

Cheerful i know.

On ATS most of us look at the stars or heavens while all this hideous stuff unfolds...barely noticing it...or ignoring it.

I suppose ATS is a form of psychological defense mechanism/control collar. Just like much of modern culture is.

You did ask me about technology and the future...there you go.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I have no issue with your views on the super wealthy. I have seen and listened to chats on this very subject.

I have also had the opportunity in life to contemplate death.

Everyone's experiences are unique to them.

Maybe this contemplation gave me hope along the way, as I feel more confident about the future.

But just my thoughts on the issues you raised.

Have a good evening. I need to rest and will speak soon.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You too sir.

Despite those views, I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Kev

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I see you have not brought up Dr Malletts work yet. Penniston kind of likes him.

youtu.be...

vimeo.com...

But, once again the timey wimey arena gets messy.

www.google.ie... he-crazy-professor/amp/?source=images

edit on 25-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Thanks for the info. I need to put this to one side for now, as this time thing sent me down the 'crazy train' recently on ATS.

The issues that surround his theory can be solved, apparently, with a Tipler Cylinder device/system.

I have just realised something in a FOIA request sent to the M.O.D. that may need further discussion.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Hi Adam, I brought it up mostly because of Jim and his binary, he tends to like Malletts work. But the scientists involved in these areas are at times like wild animals towards one another and as said, all gets messy.

Look forward to whatever it is you have found.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Good day all. I will try to break this down...

I have been looking again at the FOIA request recently shared in which the following reports were requested:

1. "All MOD research reports on the process of electrifying the body of an air, sea or land vehicle for purposes of propulsion or stealth".

2. "All MOD research reports on the process generating a strong electromagnetic field around the body of an air, sea or land vehicle for purposes of propulsion or stealth.

One response from the M.O.D. is as follows:

"Section 26(1)(b) has been applied to some of the information because it gives details of techniques which might be employed on future platforms. Compromise of these techniques years before implementation may result in a reduction in effectiveness and, more importantly, the likelihood that this technology could advance a foreign power’s ability to gain tactical advantage."

It then goes on to state:

"The balance of public interest was found to be in favour of withholding the information given that, overall, the public interest is best served in not releasing any details of techniques, the knowledge of which would be likely to provide tactical advantage to our enemies".

My issue is this.
The questions sent to the M.O.D are enquiring about Propulsion and Stealth and the electrifying the body of vehicle and electromagnetic field around the body of a vehicle.

Part section of the response: "details of techniques which might be employed on future platforms. Compromise of these techniques years before implementation"

"the knowledge of which would be likely to provide tactical advantage to our enemies".

After there was mention of a "technology being made off of this phenomena" on a recent interview, one can only assume with the responses to these requests, that yes, the M.O.D do have such technology but cannot release due to its sensitive nature and defence significance?

I would be grateful to hear any thoughts on this. I need to work, so any replies I will try to get back to later.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Have you yourself noted any of Mallett's work that relates to Penniston's binary coders?

Do you consider him credible?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Adam,

I can't imagine ANY government would release technical details
on how their classified stealth technology works.

That seems pretty reasonable to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Have you yourself noted any of Mallett's work that relates to Penniston's binary coders?

Well Mallett talks of information sent in binary form. Jim receives information in binary form. In Jims case from the alleged touched craft .

In 2014 , Dr.Mallett did a presentation of his work at a conference in Canada. Jim made a big announcement on their web page about this conference where he too was giving a presentation along with Mallett and a couple of others that where presenting. I believe Jims part was via Skype. I don't know if any videos came from it, I have yet to see any.
My point the two of them sharing the same platform talking about binary messages.

Do you consider him credible?

I would not like to throw stones, he is a man with a dream/vision and has had a lot of media coverage. What he will eventually achieve remains to be seen. He was/is looking for funding which seems to be a feature with many out there. Funds always seem to be a problem. Having said this, there are people with spare cash.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This article refutes much of Mallets work.

I cannot talk for Mallets work, but this article raises some alarm bells, imo.

Excerpt from Abstract contained in downloadable article.
"it is not possible, if left to his own devices,that Ronald Mallett will ever make a functioning time machine of any kind or description"

Source:
By Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng
AET RaDAL
Yellow Springs, OH
United States of America
October 15, 2015
Copyright 2015
www.researchgate.net... TT'S_TIME_MACHINE_OF_SPACE-TIME_TWISTING_BY_LIGHT

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yeh Barnes certainly hammers Mallet there.

.....I'll get me coat.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Nailed it... ;-)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

.....I'll get me coat.

Don't forget boots and scarf

But yes, Barnes does give him a good hammering. Barnes is an interesting one too, kind of eccentric looking though

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I downloaded an interesting PDF by Mr. Barnes and as it is in reference to our earlier chats on the Nick Cook investigations:

PDF pg11
" Why make-up all this hooey about Biefeld-Brown not working when it does, unless you don't want anyone playing
around with it because it can lead you to more stable radar and optical cloaking?".
Source: www.americanantigravity.com...

What I found interesting, and keeping in mind the Kelly Johnson quote "If I can talk about about it, it is obsolete".
Mr Barnes refers to "Russian plasma sheath tech from his Jane's Defense Weekly article".

A Plasma Stealth tech article describes the following:

PDF pg9
"the aircraft injects a stream of plasma in front of the aircraft. The plasma will cover the
entire body of the fighter and will absorb most of the electromagnetic energy of the
radar waves, thus making the aircraft difficult to detect".

And then there are the Russians...
"The same method is used in Magneto Hydro Dynamics. Using Magneto Hydro Dynamics, an aircraft can propel itself
to great speeds. Plasma stealth will be incorporated in the MiG-35 "Super Fulcrum /
Raptor Killer".
Source: www.ids.nic.in...

So the possible drone on night one plasma effect could be caused by:
1. Internal propulsion method?
2. External anti radar method?
3. Another source, possibly High speed comms, using Thz pulsing, trying to communicate with drone causing a plasma effect on drone?
And yes, not very Stealthy methods if something did go awry?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What I don't get is if this was a drone/secret tech craft being tested in the early hours of Boxing Day is this.

1) What it was doing sitting on the forest floor on night one and then flying off at rapid speed when approached.
2) The next night there was a further incident although the details are sketchy. Which may involve a blue spherical ball of light passing through the vehicle of the female Lieutenant's vehicle.
3) The following night again the Halt Posse are out in the forest having seen strange lights too.

While obviously the USAF were 'guests' of the RAF on base their troops should not have been venturing out onto UK sovereign territory without permission. The first night was reported to UK police and probably comes under 'just cause'. Subsequent nights though seem to be have been decisions taken by USAF Personnel alone.

So what was going on during those two (maybe even 3) further nights? And is there is a link to Kirtland AF base in the USA?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Adam,

I"m currently working on a new project, which requires me to "prime"
my unconscious mind and to pump it full of ridiculous quantities
of data.. so I don't want to dig into this very fascinating subject
further at this time (I have looked into it in the past).. could
you be so kind to tell me, if you know,

how in the world could a relatively light weight and volume
aircraft carry equipment that could generate the huge amounts
of continuous streaming plasma, to keep the craft covered in
a plasma envelope and/ or inject it in front of the aircraft
to allow that propulsion enhancement effect?

It would seem you'd have to have a nuclear reactor on
the plane... which I thought was illegal these days.

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join