It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2018 by AdamE because: Houston, we have a problem

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Oh dear....

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So what I take from your well laid out summary of my questions, is this.
There was no landing of anything or this is not where the LIGHTS were seen descending into the forest?

So why did the personnel go off site, if there was nothing there?

Why did a gentleman called Steve Roberts meet with locals to speak of UFO'S. Why bring attention to a base such as this with such a story. The only reason you would want to do this would be to SPREAD this particular story, and not just something somebody wanted to get off their chest.

Why, if it was just lights?

Contentious maybe, but when I look at some of the tech we KNOW about, even in 1980/1981 and some of the things both the U.S and U.K were involved with from (which is why I ask such questions) one can't help asking these questions.

Look at these links for example. (Hope I have shared this using correct ATS method?)

Boeing is working on a new flat plane that would be able to take off and land vertically using dozens of new pulse jets they call Pulse-Ejector-Thrust-Augmentors.

Source : Wired.com

The tech has been around since 1975.

]Source : www.dtic.mil

Also..

Grumman/Norden demonstrates Pave Mover

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Adam,

You focus on technology and that's great... you are very informative about fields
of study that I'm not very familiar with --- thank you!

But I'd like your opinion on a matter of psychology..

A lot of people, including Jacques Vallee think this whole RFI thing was a pre-staged
test. He's quoted saying that somewhere on the net, and he said it to me in person.

Does this seem to you to be a pre-staged test of some technology?

What would the technology be in your opinion, that they were "testing"?

Doesn't RFI seem quite chaotic to you? What test would be so chaotic
like this, over 2 or 3 or more different days?

Conversely.. if you want to posit, that it was a crash of some technology,
well fine --- that might make sense for one night... but 2-3 or more nights?
that doesn't make sense, does it?

Would you agree, that it APPEARS that whatever happened was some sort
of accident that occurred over multiple nights..

what kind of technology could be an on-going accident over multiple
nights?

Have you thought about RFI in this manner?

What could produce this much chaos?

Thanks

Kev

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I have many thoughts about RFI in the manner you describe.

I have tried to present the things I find or have on file that can approach some of the many questions that surround this case, including a pre-staged test.
From the start, I termed the phrase 'Human cause potential' as a path that has lead me to new discoveries as well helping to complement with some material I have on file.

But was it a structured object?

My research falls into 2 categories, which is intentional events or unintentional events caused by human involvement.

I have tried to focus on the first night recently as this turn of events made one witness, John Burroughs, want to return on the third night.

I always had in my mind, if we had more info on cause for the first night events, it may give cause to John's decision to go back out there, in civvies on the third night.

Much has been bandied about in regards to symbols, mind downloads etc and one wonders if this was an attempt to make something look so ridiculous, people may shy away from, what I think, is a very important part of ALL of the events over those nights/days.

The technology being tested may well have been designed to interfere with individuals at a Neurological level, considering the history of the CIA/DIA in trying to accomplish this and many names that appear within this field as well as those linked to Microbiology.

Some of the computer equipment filmed at Montauk was installed at various military and Atomic Energy agencies in the UK from 1979 onwards. But what I need to address in regards to Montauk is that there are issues with some of the testimony of witnesses as well as not one piece of evidence paperwork, to even suggest some of the claims.

There are also some UK based radars that apparently bore the characteristics of the AN/FPS-35 at Montauk, which were intended to provide enhanced electronic countermeasures.

But if the things at Montauk were going on, and after the unsuccessful attempts at destroying MK ULTRA documentation is anything to go by, it would make sense to keep it in a diary next time, for instance and not official government paperwork.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Are you agreeing with me, that there is a possible link to, let's call it,
"MKUltra II"?

The heat in the USA just a few years earlier was enormous for MKUltra..
they would need some other friendly guinee pigs to experiment upon,
right?

Now.. My personal favorite theory is that BOL were attracted.. it
answers all questions.. but that theory might be wrong...

as fuzzed up as so many people were during / after events.. and given
the "shutdown of MKultra" in the USA not many years before.. I do not
believe that unethical people like that (or let's call them "super patriots"
maybe, who need better anti-spy tools... that's best case)..

I do not believe that these folks will EVER EVER EVER EVER give up
on their horrid nazi-like mind control experiments.

do you?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You guys might find this interesting. Kit Green is mentioned with the DNA stuff etc.

youtu.be...

edit on 30-4-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

This is a reply to both Adam and Kev. It covers a bunch of things that it's never been too relevant to discuss, but between you both, you've given me an opportunity, if you'll indulge me.

Montauk

Many people see Montauk as seen as part of a larger myth, extending out, for many people to the RFI through the time travel hypothesis. I'd like to propose an alternative link.

Firstly, before talking of Montauk with any level of seriousness, look into the therapy that Preston Nichols has spoken about offering to young men who were or suspect they were used by the project. If you believe that this was a legitimate look at time travel then you are misled.

Peter Moon and 'Dead' Grey Matter

Next, look at the author Peter Moon. A talented author, Peter moved to Long Island in 1981, and wrote up Preston's experiences. I suggest listening to his podcasts and interviews.

- For around 10 years Peter was part of Scientology and Sea Org, leaving I believe in 1983.
- Peter ran a successful paid Newsletter (Montauk Pulse), 'Montauk Night' meetings

Peter has spoken about the tools he learned in the church to help reactivate memories and brain cells that were dormant. Has written a book linking Montauk to Nazis called Black Sun.

David Anderson

Numerous interviews on Coast to Coast talking about his Time Travel Research Institute. So, where does Anderson fit regarding Montauk and time travel?

According to Moon, Anderson was a paid subscriber to his newsletter and turned up at the August 13th Montauk meeting to discuss his time control experiments. Moon notes that Anderson did not agree with Nicholl's explanation of how time travel works.

Stanton Friedman has provided a clear set of documents that demonstrate:
- Anderson worked as a VP of marketing for numerous security (burglar alarms, motion sensors) firms - eventually ending up a Bosch subsidiary at Rochester during the 90s - 2006.

So, could he have a secret life as a time travel scientist? Well, out on the web there is a podcast where a female caller attempts to discuss differential equations with Anderson. Anderson flounders and clearly does not have the basic skills to run a time travel institute.

It should be noted that right before attending the Montauk meeting, Anderson has been at the Romanian Science Fiction convention Atlantykron.

Conclusion

Montauk, Anderson and the alleged technologies involved, should be ignored. There is FAR more evidence than I've mentioned here that Montaukian / Andersononain time travel has no connection to the RFI.

At best, these areas have functioned as a distraction from the RFI. Intentional or not, who can say?

I'd also suggest that whilst Kev could well be right on his mind control suggestions, my personal feeling right now is that one or both of these might explain the above better:

- The influence of minds by persuasive, rich, amoral cults (I can see evidence for at least 2)
- The practise of Crisis Management.
edit on 30-4-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Hi Kev,

You're in my top 3 favourite posters, so please understand that this comes from a place of curiosity and concern for what might be going on.

You've mentioned meeting Vallee a few times. However, sometimes you say you've talked once, other times you've been talking to him to over five years. Sometimes it seems that you have discussed a few topics with them, other times, it covers everything from Roswell to cults to the RFI and Shamanism.

What I get from this (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that you've spoken to him for years, met once.

Here is what troubles me, as a fan of Jacques.

Over the past three years, I can look at transcripts of what Jacques has said and I can find clear and repeated contradictions between what he says (and I've confirmed by listening as well), and what he's told you and stated in his books and lectures over the years.

These aren't small points open to interpretation but fact and quantity based statements that are impossible to reconcile and seem to be growing.

More than that though, I find a disturbing imbalance between the long contact and the fact you are clearly an experiencer but Jacques has never requested you do MRI scans or DNA for him?

There's something wrong here Kev. My conclusion is that Vallee has likely talked about things he wasn't supposed to.
edit on 30-4-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

While you are busy you will find the Grant video has interesting trinkets Ctj83.

Also John Burroughs is wanting Kevs attention and any questions Kev has for Dr. Nolan John can give them to him, thats what I read.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The follow up video is even more errrm. Well I'm lost for words. I listened to the first minute.

Apparently a group of aliens have been posting on Twitter.

I've been following "Ali En" , "E.T. Boy" and "Lil' Greenman" for over two years and never realized they were aliens at all...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I got as far as his "wee".

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

RE your points.

There was no landing of anything or this is not where the LIGHTS were seen descending into the forest? So why did the personnel go off site, if there was nothing there?

Taken from the initial witness statements we can glean the following.

A security patrol could see lights in the forest and believed an aircraft may have come down. That's why they left the base and informed the local police.

None of the personnel from the first night, other than Penniston, have ever said they saw more than lights in their initial witness statements. Penniston does not even mention the shape of the craft all he confirms is that he believed it was mechanical in nature.

He says in his witness statement.

... sighting of the object…1….Colour of lights and that it was definitely mechanical in nature. This is the closest point that I was near the object at any point.

See : www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

Penniston's sketch of the object is more like a box

It is only when we get to the Halt memo that we see a description of the craft as

The individuals reported seeing a strange glowing object in the forest. The object was described as being metallic in appearance and triangular in shape, approximately two to three meters across the base and approximately two meters high...

See : www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

Not only has Halt changed the date of the incident in this memo he's also come up with a description that is clearly not in any of the witnesses statements.

Now are the witness statements fake? Penniston has said his has British spellings which he would never have used (it doesn't but he's made that statement - see the above link to his witness statement). Cabansag said he was so scared he just signed a pre-prepared statement for him. Burroughs is in his own hand writing and the more senior officers all appear on official notepaper (as opposed to the non-commissioned ranks).

If something landed then how do we know that they actually found it? Could there be more than one landing site?

It may well have been an experimental VTOL drone. I am not saying it wasn't. I am just playing Devil's Advocate as I said. And what we think might be proof and truth at first glance has to be questioned.

I appreciate you've done a lot of work looking into the technology available at the time. But I am sure you'll agree that what is lacking is even the tiniest of links that any of it ties in to what happened in Rendlesham Forest on Xmas night.

edit on 30/4/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You are the second person that has told me that John Burroughs wants
my attention.

It's obvious that John reads ATS, so I'll just say this outright..
of all the motley cast of characters associated with RFI,
John B. is obviously the most stable and believable of the
entire lot. I don't know about this whole weapon thing..
that might be a theory.. he might have proof.. that's the only
thing that I'm not sold on (I have no evidence to verify).

I know no less than 3 people who are friends with Dr. Nolan..
I imagine that I can get in contact with him eventually...
but of course people in social media have been unfairly
picking on him, so I guess he might not be willing to make
a new contact, especially from ATS, as most real scientists
stay far away from ATS.. as there quite a few sick and
violent personalities that wander through here..

John--- I mean no offense at all... but I don't want to get
sucked into the melodrama of RFI... if I was known to
be friends with you... or even remotely working with..
then all your enemies would dog pile me.. I don't
need that.

That's where things are right now.

Really... if I want to kick up my ufo/paranormal research
a notch, it would probably be best for me to leave ATS..
people on ATS are an easy target.

But thank you! I'll take it as a vote of confidence in me.

Kev

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Again, your smoothing out the irregularities within my mind is a great help.

The box shape reminds me of 2 things..

1) A Lida Machine or
2) Pave Mover Antenna Array?
or a mixture of both?

I use these ideas due to the timeframe, the device (Lida) apparent capabilities from a military and possible experimental aspect, as well as a rainbow effect that would possible emanate from an antenna array from the drawing you presented that may account for the different colours first reported.

The following link may also fit some of this scenario?
www.remoteviewingufos.com...
edit on 30-4-2018 by AdamE because: missing link

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Two comments on your link:

It's proven that Ben Rich was joking about having tech that can go to the stars.

This quote:

"At one point, Halt claimed the object was dripping some sort of molten like substance"

is clearly explained by Andrew Pike as typical behavior for a BOL.

Kev

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Joe Firmage?

He sometimes hires "occult physicists".
Hell, I showed up at his offices and gave a presentation
one time many years ago.

Joe was a very successful guy in the early days of the Internet,
but he's had a 20 year rough patch, or so last I knew.

That about sums things up.

He does have my sympathy.. I was a dot.com startup guy too...
only I put my money in the bank and didn't spend it.

I'm also an 'experiencer' so I know it's rough to find the balance
between complete coo koo for cocoa puffs and still able to
make a lot of money.. as you will need it to research this stuff.

Joe could really use some advice from a more successful person
who has navigated this sort of thing.

I wish Joe the best....

Kev

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes. This is what I tried to address on another post. The 'pulsing' red light on the Halt night..

Was this man made BOL or a natural BOL?

Was this BOL a military Infrared homing/targeting device?

Or was it anything to do with using Thz in the area being used as a form of communication that generated the BOL?

Was this generated similar to the Laser guide star method of analysis and or detection?

Or none of the above, and just natural?

Sorry if it seems that I am answering questions with more questions! But there is much to consider.

"Optoelectronic devices operating in the mid-infrared wavelength range offer applications in a variety of areas from environmental gas monitoring around oil rigs to the detection of narcotics. They could also be used for free-space optical communications, thermal imaging applications and the development of "homeland security" measures."

www.amazon.co.uk...

edit on 30-4-2018 by AdamE because: tidy up

edit on 30-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Also, on the subject of Neurology, and from page 168 on this thread.

www.synesisjournal.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Adam,

I have a recommendation.

Let's make a big assumption, so that we can make progress.

Let's assume that the "incident" really did happen over at least
3 different nights, and come up with a theory that works across
multiple nights.

Otherwise we just chase our tails..

Now.. it's POSSIBLE that multiple things, radically unrelated
things happened over 3+ nights.. but the probability of that
seems low... and for us to find a single root cause is bad
enough.. rather than 3 root causes.

But before doing that big assumption.. why don't you analyze
all the nights, and see if the events warrant a single
explanation.... or if that's not even possible.

We already know that the BOL theory works across an
infinite number of nights.. as they are frequently seen
in the area.. they do SEEM to be attracted to technology,
they do SEEM to alter minds and perceptions.. they
ARE random and unpredictable and not under human
control.. thus would maximize confusion.. which certianly
seems to be the case. They DO produce that dripping
metal effect...

Aren't those a lot of "Hits" for a theory?

Is there a reason you want to come up with a different theory?
Does the BOL theory not work for you?

Of course there is nothing wrong with multiple theories..
the BOL one might be wrong..

Can you think of any other single root cause like BOL?

It would have to "drip metal" as well... that's so distinctive..
it's one of the very few distinctive things.

if not, do you think it's feasible to come up with
multiple root causes?

Kev

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join